Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god," AJ groaned as Candice continued to show off, sucking his cock with her pussy until he was ready to explode again.

"You ready to cum again?" Candice asked, continuing to slide her hips forward and back.

"Almost," AJ groaned.

"Can I sleep with you?" Candice asked then, laying her upper body down onto his, her breasts and face pressing gently against his chest and shoulder.

"Like, here? In my bed?" AJ asked.

"Like here, in my pussy," Candice said, sliding her hands down next to his sides.

"You want to sleep, with my-"

"-your cock in my pussy," Candice replied. "Once you're done filling me up again."

"I...I don't mind," AJ said then.

"Do you mind if I get up now and then?"

"In the middle of the night?" AJ asked. "I...I probably won't wake up. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper."

"That's fine with me," Candice said softly.

"I...I might not cum," AJ said, grabbing hold of her hips.

"Well, I'll ride that fucking cock until you do," Candice said then, promising.

"Just...don't break it," AJ said warningly.

"Oh, I won't break it," Candice said then in a reverent tone. "I would never do that."

AJ grabbed her hips tighter as she moved her pelvis up and down, rotating it forward and back, his cock sliding in and out of Candice's tight wet pussy at a deep steady rhythm until he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh my god," AJ groaned and his cock swelled, his balls clenched, and he felt his third massive load of cum pumping into Candice with wild abandon. Candice in response, slapped her pussy against his body tight and clamped her lips around the base of his cock, her muscles tightened and loosened, tightened and loosened, milking every drop of cum out of him, and deep into her vagina. "God that's amazing," AJ groaned as the last dregs of his sperm were sucked from his shaft.

"I know," Candice said softly, and she sighed and then snuggled against AJ's chest, her pussy sealed tight around the base of his shaft, Even as his cock went soft, he could still feel her holding on, squeezing tightly, trying to keep it all in.