Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" Jaxson asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah. I'm sure," Melody said, puckering her lips and blowing Jaxson a kiss.

Jaxson came down onto the floor and turned to stare at AJ. "I told you before. You respect women. All women. But, above all, you better respect her. Like your life depends on it...because it does."

"I wasn't disrespecting-" AJ began to say, but his father raised a fist with a finger extended from it and pointed directly at AJ's chest.

"Your first and only warning," Jaxson said, and he turned around.

"Thank you, baby," Melody said in a sickening sweet manner.

"You're welcome," Jaxson said, and then he grabbed her by the wrist and began pulling her up the stairs.

"Wait. I wasn't done talking to AJ," Melody said.

"You can talk later. I need your mouth for other things. Now."

"Oh. Well, duty calls," Melody said, and AJ felt a certain amount of sick pool itself in the back of his throat before he swallowed it back down, and then ran to the wash basin for fresh water to help keep it down.

When AJ was done washing his mouth out, he went back to his room and collapsed on the loveseat. He couldn't believe it. Candice was gone? Never, not in a thousand years, did he think Melody and his father would have done such a thing. And for what reason? Eating too much? Mouthing off? AJ considered this and then tried to reason with his own sense of morality.

Candice had been brought up differently. She'd led a pampered life, had a maid and a butler, and basically got whatever she wanted. Now, well, she still got whatever she wanted. She just didn't have a maid or butler, but there had to be differences, things AJ just wasn't understanding.

If AJ mouthed off to his father, and he had in the past, he'd get hammered. His dad was a big fan of corporal punishment. Taking things into his own hands. As AJ had gotten older, things had changed, and there seemed to be a sense of mutual respect now. Maybe it was the fact that AJ might be able to hold his own, or even have the upper hand on his overweight and aging father. Was there any difference between Candice and Melody? Of course, it was. And that was the point.

Melody couldn't just give Candice a good thumping. AJ was almost certain, Melody had never laid a hand on her daughter. And so, Melody had relied on others to dole out the punishments for Candice's indiscretions. AJ shook his head. He wondered then if Candice had ever received a spanking in her entire life, and if so, who had given it to her. Surely not Melody.

AJ looked at his watch. It was still before noon, but he felt tired and sluggish as if all the energy had gone out of him, and as he let his head tilt back against the headrest, he wondered what day of the week it was.

"AJ?"

AJ opened his eyes and stretched his face, looking over at Melody. He took a quick look around, realizing he must have fallen asleep in his seat, and then looked at his watch. It was almost eight.

"I must have fallen asleep," AJ said, shaking his head and sitting up. His right hand felt numb and his feet felt swollen.

"You want to come upstairs for dinner?" Melody asked.

"Sure," AJ said, scooting forward and then slowly standing up.

"Do you need some help?" Melody asked, stepping forward. Her right hand snaked around his waist and her left hand pressed against his stomach.

"I...I think I can handle it," AJ said. When Melody moved back looking disappointed, AJ decided he needed to say something to stave off a negative reaction because it seemed as if every decision AJ made, either resulted in a positive or a negative. Nothing was ever just okay. "Thank you, Mommy," AJ said, taking a few steps. "I think I'm feeling better."

"Well, if you need some help, don't be shy. Just ask and I'll help you," Melody said, the tone in her voice sounding eerily sweet.

"I will," AJ said, and he made his way over to the stairs and then went up, followed closely by Melody, who clicked the lights off as they entered the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday!" came a loud shout and then Melody joined his father in singing him Happy Birthday, as Jaxson lit the candles.

"Oh my gosh," AJ said, pulling a hand across his face. Was it his birthday already? He reached into his back pocket to grab his phone, but it wasn't there. He had no idea where it could be, but he hoped it wasn't dead. He would call it later and hopefully, it would still have enough juice to ring.

"Well? You going to blow out the candles?" Melody asked.

"Yes," AJ said, stepping forward and blowing out the candles in one breath.

The lights turned back on, and AJ saw his father sitting on the far side of the table, knife in hand, cutting into the cake already.

"I...Jaxson! I didn't even get to take a picture!" Melody complained.

"You took pictures when we picked it up," Jaxson said.

"Yes, but it was in the box. I wanted pictures of it on the table."

"Okay, take a picture."

"You already cut the cake," Melody complained.

"Then it's too late. Why are you complaining?"

"So that next time, you wait!" Melody said sharply. She turned, smiled at AJ, and then went around him to open the freezer. "You want vanilla, chocolate, or three-color?" Melody asked.

"Chocolate," AJ said, seeing Melody bring forth the ice cream and set it on the kitchen counter. A moment later she brought a plate with ice cream to Jaxson, who was already eating his slice of cake.

"Why are you eating the cake!" Melody asked, as if mortally wounded.

"What do you mean? It's cake!" Jaxson said, sliding the knife under another piece and lifting it up onto AJ's plate.

"The birthday boy is supposed to be the first one to get cake! And nobody eats until he takes the first bite!"

"Since when?" Jaxson said, taking another bite.

"Since it was appropriate! Since Adam ate the apple!"

AJ took his plate from Melody and stabbed the cake with his fork, ate a bite, and then sat down, hoping the argument could be over now.

"I just can't believe you," Melody said then, taking the knife out of Jaxson's hand and plunging it into his neck. AJ jerked back from the table, but both his father and Melody laughed. AJ then saw Melody pull her hand away, her lower hand covered in frosting, where the butter knife had slid up into her hands, rather into his father's neck.

"Jesus Christ," AJ said, finally able to breathe again.

"We got him good!" Jaxson said, wiping the frosting off his neck and then licking it off his fingers.

"Ewww. Don't eat that. I'll get you a washcloth."

"Why?" Jaxson said, licking his fingers again. "I've licked other stuff off my fingers and you never complain."

"Well, that's different," Melody said, hurrying back to Jaxson with a hot washcloth which she then used to clean his neck off.

"What did you lick off?" AJ asked his father, his own face turning red.

"Pussy juice," Jaxson said flatly.

"Jaxson!" Melody yelped, appalled.

"Sweet as honey. Wish I had some of that right now. I'td make this cake a lot less sweet."

"Jaxson!" Melody yelped again.

"Jesus," AJ laughed. "I'm sorry I asked."

"Eat your cake," Melody said then, coming to the table with a minute scoop of vanilla ice cream on her plate. "After that, you have presents, and then you have to do thank you cards."

"Thank you cards?" AJ asked.

"Yes," Melody said, taking a quick bite, swallowing, and then setting her fork down before continuing. "Thank you cards. Any time you get a gift from someone, you're supposed to write them a thank you card. It's the proper thing to do. The right thing, to do."

"I've never written a thank you card before," AJ said.

"I know," Melody said. "But, that's what family is for. Making sure we all do the things we're supposed to. Backing each other up. Supporting each other."

AJ smirked and continued to eat, but inside his head, he was thinking, backing each other up. Supporting each other? Unless it's Candice. If it's Candice, we don't compromise. Throw her to the wolves, right? Send her away to some bad girl's home for demented crazies? AJ narrowed his eyes at his father and then closed them. Call it a vacation?

"Okay, the cake is done," Melody said, jumping up from her seat and tossing her fork, plate, and the rest of her ice cream into the trash can. She darted forward to grab the cake, just as Jaxson lifted his third piece onto his plate. Melody gave him a sharp glare, but said nothing, and took the cake off the table and put it on the stovetop. She grabbed the ice cream and put it away, wiped the table off with the washcloth, and tossed it into the sink. "Time for presents!"

"I...I didn't even remember it was my birthday," AJ said. "I didn't ask for anything."

"That's the point of presents," Melody said.

"We don't ask anymore," Jaxson said.

"That's right. You get a person a gift, based on what you think they would like. If you see they still have it later on, then you choose well. If not, then they probably took it back, and you need to learn to have better judgment."

"So, if you buy me something I don't like, I can take it back?" AJ asked.

"Of course!" Melody said.

"New wife, new life!" Jaxson said, stuffing his face with another huge bite of cake.

"Okay," Melody said, reaching to the seat beside her, which was still pushed in against the table. "This one is from me." She handed him a slim box wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

AJ took the present and tore into the paper, revealing a hard sturdy box, and then he saw the image of a phone. He tore the paper the rest of the way off and opened the box. She'd gotten him a new phone? He looked at her, smiling, but didn't know what to say. He already had a phone. He liked his phone. He had all his contacts and games and everything else on his phone.

"It's already loaded with everything you need," Melody said, trying to take the phone out of the box for him. Realizing it was going to happen whether he wanted it to, or not, he brought the box down and Melody grabbed it out, not noticing his hesitation in her eagerness.

She pressed her thumb against the screen and the phone opened and turned on. "All your games are here, and all your contacts are already loaded in. You'll need to pick a different screen saver but, they've got some really nice ones, or you can load one yourself."

AJ watched as Melody manipulated the phone, showing him the web browser, the camera, the folders, the settings, everything and anything.

"Okay, hand it over," Jaxson said, holding his hand out.

Melody stopped messing with the phone and handed it to Jaxson, who then swung his hand to AJ and AJ took the phone. "It's his phone, not yours."

"I know," Melody said, her face turning a little red. "I was just showing him."

"He can mess with it himself. He doesn't do much other than play video games and fuck with electronics. I'm sure he'll figure it out."

AJ kept his eyes focused on the phone and tried not to frown, lest either of them think he didn't want the present. Truth be told, it was much better than his old phone. But the fingerprint would need to be changed. He pressed the button on the side, and then again, and pressed his thumb on the screen. To his shock, the phone allowed him access.

"It's a safety feature," Melody said, smiling. Say, if you get in an accident, or you pass out, either me or your dad can open your phone and call 911.

AJ nodded, but he was thinking, Or, if you wanted to be nosy and see who I've been talking to, calling, or what else was on my phone, all you had to do was pick it up and you're in.

"So, do you like it?" Melody asked.

"I love it," AJ said, trying to not sound fake. "It's actually pretty awesome," he continued. "It's bigger than my old phone."

"Oh yeah," Jaxson said, smiling. "Bigger is always better."

Melody glared at him, some unknown meaning passing between the two of them.

"This next one is from Daddy," Melody said, grabbing the next present out of its hiding spot and handing it over. AJ set his new phone down and opened the next present, smiling when he discovered halfway through that it contained a gift card for a video game store.

"Thanks, Dad," AJ said, and Jaxson leaned closer, as if trying to figure out what he'd gotten AJ, and then nodded. AJ put the card down next to his phone. His father hadn't a thing to do with getting him the gift, but he appreciated it anyway.

"And this one is from Candy," Melody said, pulling another present out and handing it to him. AJ took the present, and then turned it over in his hands, and then looked at both Melody and his father. "Go ahead," Melody said. "Open it."

"Did she really get this for me?" AJ asked, unsure. If she had, how had she done it? Was this place she went, like a halfway house? Like, she only had to go there to sleep, but she could leave during the day?

"She bought it before she left," Melody said, nodding to the gift. "Go ahead. Let's see what she got you."

The package was big, bigger than the other two, but almost as heavy as the phone. He hefted it in his hands, looked for any indication that Candice had actually bought, or wrapped the item for him, and then, slowly, he unwrapped it. As the first side of the box came into sight, AJ's mouth fell open and he gawked at the brand-new wireless gaming headset.

"Wow," AJ said, pulling the rest of the wrapping paper off the box, and then pulling the box open to reveal the item itself. "These are so cool!"

"She said you were looking at them in the mall," Melody said thoughtfully.

"I was. I mean, yeah. I was. Oh my god. She didn't have to do that."

"Well, she did," Melody said, and she sat up then and grabbed the discarded wrapping paper from the table and crumpled it up into a super tight ball before throwing it in the trash.

"Thanks, Mommy, thanks Dad," AJ said, standing up and then leaning over to extend his hand to his father.

Jaxson clasped his hand, squeezing hard, and smirked. "Still not as strong as yer old man," he said confidently.

"I don't think I'll ever be that strong," AJ said, and he picked up his items quickly.

"What about me?" Melody asked, and AJ turned, smiling at her.

"Awww, you get a hug," he said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and squeezing her tight. "Thanks, Mom. I really like the phone." He let go of her and stepped back, and for a moment he thought he saw a tear in her eyes. When he looked again, it was gone.

"Alright, go...put your things away," Melody said, and then as AJ headed toward the stairs, she stepped onto the landing behind him. "AJ."

"Huh?" AJ asked, turning.

"It's been a couple of days...I know you've been out of it but, you're uh...you need to take a shower."

AJ lifted his arm and sniffed and then put it down quickly, smiling awkwardly. "I'll be back in a few minutes," he said, promising.

"No hurry. Take your time. Just, make sure you get one tonight, before bed."

"I will," AJ said then, nodding, and he flipped the lights on and raced down the stairs with his presents in hand.

He put the headset and the gift card on his gaming table and then went directly to his bed where he flopped down and then pulled the phone up onto his chest. He pressed a thumb to the screen and then swiped through the apps, the settings, the "safety" measures. He did a quick dive into the system settings and found an application that parents could use to monitor, and shut off their kids' devices. He swapped over to a browser, searched it up, and found out how to find the password and how to remove the app, without the person who installed it, ever knowing.

"One down...probably a hundred to go," AJ said, checking to see if the phone had a data limit or restriction in place. It did, but it was pretty high, and he thought he would probably never use the data, but just in case, he downloaded a VPN and a more secure browser, and then set his phone up to access the web through local wireless signals first, before using his cellular data. Once that was done, he went into his contacts and frowned.

His contacts list was almost completely empty, save for his father's phone number and Melody's. All his friend's phone numbers had been wiped out. Abbey's too. Not even Candice's phone number showed. He spent the next fifteen minutes adding his friends back in and then adding other contacts from his social media profiles. He downloaded his secure app and messaged a few of his online acquaintances, people he knew from gaming or discussion threads, and added them in too.

Once he was done with that, he laid the phone down and sighed. Then his eyes went wide. He sat up a bit, wondering then, what exactly Melody had seen on his phone. His old phone. If his old phone had been cloned over to this phone, then surely she'd had access to all of his more discreet content, which meant hours upon hours of porno. He had full-length porn movies, snippets, streams, gifs, thousands of images, and more. Fully half his phone's memory was used for porn storage, and as he clicked through his phone app to the gallery, he swallowed heavily. The porn was there.

AJ thumbed a folder that he had labeled "important" and saw the internal folders with specific indicators on each about the content found inside, but it was all there. He went back to the main gallery, wondering how this was possible. He saw the main folder for the gallery and saw it was blank. He went back in. "Old Phone" indicated the content he'd looked at. In addition, there was a new folder that said "camera" and another that said "recent", and another that showed downloads, and different app photos or videos.

AJ thumbed through the folders, rearranging them, deleting a couple of videos and pics he'd been thinking about deleting for a long time. In the realm of things, some items no longer made the cut, and with so much porn on his phone, he was always adding newer better stuff, and deleting older outdated stuff. Like this photo of someone's ass. AJ opened the photo, expanded it, took a moment to admire it, and then deleted it.

He swiped through the images quickly then, deleting mundane pics, pics that looked fuzzy, pics that looked grainy, or photo-shopped. He liked highly detailed pics that either left nothing to the imagination or everything. He likes close-ups and the occasional up-skirt pic. He swiped through another folder and then found a picture of a woman's vagina that looked like it had just been played with until it was literally gushing translucent goo everywhere. He zoomed in, admiring the extremely smooth shaved lips, the meticulous grooming, and the staging. No woman got cum all over the outside of their pussy, unless they put it there, and whoever this woman was, she'd definitely known what she was doing. Her snatch looked like a ripe, juicy peach, ready to be bitten into. AJ smirked and swiped the photo off-screen, and moved on to the next one.

After he'd flipped through another hundred or so pictures, he rearranged the folder, changed to sort by creation date, and then found a bunch of pictures and a few videos that he hadn't seen before. "Huh," AJ said, clicking on the first photo. It was a woman's vagina, smooth and soft, extremely detailed, the woman was using two fingers to spread herself open, showing off her pink puckered hole that looked so wet and ready to be fucked, AJ's cock sprang to attention. He swiped to the next pic and found the same woman, he could tell by the silver-colored silk panties that were pulled to the side, hidden in the seam between her pussy and inner thigh, with her pussy and asshole in the same pic.

Glancing over at the stairs, AJ zoomed in on the picture, and then he quickly slid one hand inside his shorts and grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it. He pulled his hand back out and swiped the image to zoom in. Her pussy was so smooth, so immaculately shaven, he could see each individual hair follicle, and the fact that not a single bit of hair extended out of any of them. He moved the picture up, his view going lower to admire the woman's perfectly manicured asshole. Her pretty pink sphincter ring looked soft and smooth as if it simply relaxed in a close position. At any moment, she'd be open for business and from the looks of it, she was a professional in every sense of the word. Even her photos were amazing.