Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay," AJ said with an awkward smile.

"Okay. What do football quarterbacks say?" Melody asked, sitting up and turning around next to him. He heard something slide off of Melody and it slipped off the edge of the bed to the floor.

"I think something fell," AJ said.

"Ignore that. Come on. What does a quarterback say?"

"Sixteen?" AJ responded awkwardly.

"Come on. Do it right."

"Okay," AJ said with a smirk. "Alright. Sixteen! Twenty-two! Forty-six! Hut! Hut!" AJ said, his voice not much louder than a casual face-to-face volume.

Melody slid her hand underneath the covers and her fingers grabbed hold of his cock.

"Whoa," AJ said, unsure of what was going on until Melody yanked the covers over her head, and then he felt her pull his cock from his underwear, and her hot wet lips wrapped around his head. His left hand gripped the bed, his cock throbbing happily as Melody took more of it into her mouth. She switched hands gripping him, and cradled his balls, and then pushed her head down more, forcing out a wet slobbering sound that AJ found both repulsive and oddly erotic. A million thoughts formed in his head, all fighting for prominence in his consciousness. The only thing he could think was, don't cum.

Melody pulled her lips off of him with a schoolgirl-like giggle and then moved her knees closer to his upper body, getting a better angle. "Your cock is...huge," Melody said, obviously impressed. Her right hand stroked his length from base to tip, and she wrapped her lips around the head, turning her head right and left and right again before pulling off of him yet again. "And your father said you had a tiny dick."

AJ felt his erection subside in the blink of an eye, but Melody was on it like a milking machine on a cow's teat, sucking and drooling and sliding her lips and up down, over and over again until he was back to full power.

"My Dad's an asshole," AJ said. It was his only defense, but it was the wrong thing to say. Melody spun around, straddling him, her face in his face, her hair falling around them like an impenetrable wall.

"Do not ever say that about your father," Melody said in a warning voice. "Your father does everything for this family. Everything. He supports us, he clothes us, he keeps a roof over your head."

"And he says I have a tiny dick?" AJ asked.

"So what? So he's jealous. Big deal," Melody said sharply. "Don't ever disrespect that man. Ever. He does more for this family than you can ever know. And yeah, he might be a little rough around the edges. Who cares? Everyone is. Even you."

AJ lay there, thinking about what Melody had said, and she was right. His father might have been an asshole, but, she was right. He shouldn't have said it. "I'm sorry," He finally said.

"What?" Melody asked.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," he restated, and his hands gently touched the outer edges of her hips.

"Apology accepted," she said, and then she was turning around again, this time pulling her left leg over his head, to straddle his head and neck. "Now let's get you taken care of," She said, her lips dipping down to kiss the underside of his cock. His dick jumped in response and she sucked it between her lips, and then slid his cock into her mouth and he groaned at how unbelievably good it felt. His hands slipped up and down her sides, and she shivered at his touch, and then grabbed his right hand, pulling between the two of them, to grab hold of her right breast.

AJ did the same with his left hand, squeezing both of her gigantic pillow-like boobs in his hands, and he made sure to pay extra attention to her swollen nipples, gently pinching and rolling them between his fingers as he continued to massage and knead.

"Jesus it's big," Melody said, pulling off of him for a moment to catch her breath. "Your father doesn't have anything on you."

AJ felt the same debilitating wave wash over him, and Melody went back to feverishly sucking him back to attention. "What's wrong?" She asked then, stroking his cock quickly while her lips were absent from his shaft. "Am I doing it wrong?"

"No," AJ said softly. "Just...don't mention dad, please," AJ said.

"Mmmm," Melody moaned, sucking his cock again. "Feeling guilty?"

"A little," AJ said, and then he gasped as she slid her lips down his shaft again. Halfway down, he felt the head of his cock hit a bend, and obstruction of some sort, and Melody pushed. The head of his cock pressed hard, forcing her throat straight, and open, and his cock slid another inch deeper. "My god," AJ groaned, and Melody slid his cock in and out just the last inch, and then she gagged. She overcame her reflex quickly, and then slowly pulled her lips up off of him, gasping for air.

"Oh my god," Melody said, sucking a mouthful of spit and then swallowing. "You know, I used to suck a lot of cock in college."

AJ shook his head and then realized she couldn't see him. "I didn't know."

"Yeah. I was a real hit at parties. Put myself through college too."

"Amazing," AJ said, not knowing what else she wanted him to say. She was the best cock sucker he'd ever had, there was no doubt about that.

"I'm only doing this because it's your birthday, and because I feel like I've really given you no choice. But, this won't be happening again."

"Okay," AJ said, a bit disappointed, but completely understanding. He couldn't really believe it was happening in the first place.

"Well, don't sound so disappointed," Melody said then. "You'll find a nice girl that can suck half as good as I can, and...maybe I'll give her lessons. Who knows."

AJ's cock throbbed at the suggestion and Melody chuckled. "I guess I've got one "yes" vote already." AJ was about to say she had two "yes" votes, but Melody slid her lips back over his bulbous head and forced her lips down his shaft so far, he thought the tip of his cock might literally be in her stomach. He felt her back arch and her lungs tried to expel air, but she forced his cock deeper. AJ lifted his hips, his balls pulling tight against his body. He was going to cum any second now. Any second.

Melody yanked her head off his cock, gasping, and then she coughed, and then put a hand over her mouth to quiet herself. Another moment passed, and then she turned around, picking up a knee and looking back through the darkness at him. He couldn't see her, but he could feel her staring at him. "I know it's your birthday," she said quietly, pausing for a moment, "but...it would be so much better if you would participate. Just a little. Okay?"

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said. He didn't know what to do, what she wanted him to do rather, so when she turned away from him and straddled his head again, he did what he thought might come naturally.

Melody's lips slid down his shaft, and AJ brought his hands up, grabbed her hips where they bent, and brought his face up to Melody's smooth soft slit. His tongue plunged into her thick smooth mound, parting it, and licking her juices from clit to cunt. Her hips jerked, and she forced herself back, straightening her spine so she could continue sucking his cock, and keep his lips on her pussy.

AJ reached up, grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled them apart, stretching her ass and pussy open for his eating pleasure. Her pussy opened like a tunnel and he slipped his tongue into her, licking the sides before reaching in with his fingers, hooking two from each hand inside her hole.

"God damn," Melody groaned, pulling off of him just long enough to voice her approval, and AJ pulled her pussy open, stretching it wide, his tongue running up and down her slit, flicking her clit over and over again. Her hips bucked repeatedly, and he knew she was enjoying what he was doing to her. He pulled her pussy open even further, and then let go to slide all four fingers deeper. He stretched her open again, pulling her pussy and her hips up. She let him manhandle her, and he sucked her clit into his mouth and then licked it side to side, sucked his saliva off of it, flicked it with his tongue again, and then used the flat of his tongue to paint her lips and clit with his saliva once more.

"Fuck my ass," Melody groaned, and her lips wrapped themselves around his shaft again, throat fucking him as deeply as she could.

AJ didn't understand. How was he supposed to fuck her ass, if his cock was in her throat? Her hips jerked up and down, wantonly. AJ let go of her pussy, and moved his fingers up a hole. He pushed one finger into her puckered asshole, and to his surprise, she moaned and his finger slid into her easily. She moaned and AJ slipped his pointer finger into her tight hole, right next to the other.

Melody shoved herself down on his cock, forcing the head down her throat until it simply wouldn't go in anymore. AJ groaned at how amazing it felt, how utterly deep his cock felt in her throat, and he felt himself swell with excitement. Melody gagged, tried to stay on him, but couldn't. She pulled herself off of him, gasping, and groaning.

"AJ that's fucking amazing," She moaned, her asshole tightening around his two fingers, and then loosening up a bit. "Gimme more."

"How much more?" AJ asked.

"As much as you can," Melody said. "Mommy loves people playing with her ass." She turned back to his cock and added, "Are you gonna cum soon?"

"I'm really close," AJ said.

"Good. Be a good boy, and give mommy all your cum, so you can finally go to sleep and not wake up with a giant hard-on."

AJ felt her lips wrap around him again, and he blindly jammed another two fingers into her asshole, eliciting more moaning and groaning, and an especially energetic throat fucking. Melody could not be satiated, and she rammed her head down on his cock as if trying to rip her throat open, just to get the last two inches into her.

Grunting, trying to hold back the torrent of cum he knew was on its way, AJ pulled Melody's soft smooth asshole open, stretching her hole as if it were her second pussy. Her head slid down his member, and he felt her gag, and a moment later, with some sort of supreme effort, her throat relaxed even more. Her lips slid down to the base of his cock. His fingers pulled her asshole open as far as it would go and then slipped. His hips jerked, his cock tightened, his balls burned as seed spun through the tiny tubes, mixing with his body's own cum lube, and then he was shooting his load directly into her stomach.

Melody's muscle control was like that of a ninja master and a lamprey eel combined. She stayed right where she was, letting him empty his balls into her stomach, or throat until the very last spasm ripped through him, and then, she slid herself off of him, sucking the last drops of sperm out of his shaft before giving it one last kiss.

She turned around then, and asked AJ if he was ready to go to sleep.

"Yeah," he whispered.

"Was I a good mommy?" Melody asked.

"You were, the best mommy," AJ groaned.

"I knew I'd get it," Melody said teasingly. "Now, go to sleep, and I'll see you in the morning," Melody said, slipping to the side and then reaching down to pick something up off the ground. AJ waited until she was gone, which took an extended amount of time, as she navigated the maze that was his bedroom, and eventually made it back to the stairs. She flipped the switch on by mistake, bathing the stairs in illumination, and revealing she was completely naked, save for a shimmering see-through nightie of some sort, and then flipped the switch back off.

AJ listened as she made her way back up the steps, back through the kitchen, the dining room, the front room, and then the hallway. He followed her noise as she padded down the hallway, and went into the bathroom, and then the sound of the fan drowned out all other noise, and AJ, finally, reached over to grab his phone out of the edge of the bed frame.

He lifted his phone, thumbed the screen, opened his messages, and saw the last message Abbey had sent.

Abbey: I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna come over. I'm walking. Send me your address.