Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will take you to see it."

Jaxson scoffed. "I don't need to see it. I told the guys at the mill I needed three-sixteen. If they gave me the wrong steel, I can't control that."

Angelo spoke with the man and then turned back to AJ and his father. "What would it take to switch out that angle?"

"What angle?" Jaxson asked.

"The one marked three-oh-eight."

"Well, I can't be sure any of it is right if one part is wrong, then the mill fucked me. I paid for three-sixteen."

"So you can't do it," Angelo said.

"I can do it," Jaxson said smartly, "if you want to pay me to do it."

Angelo spoke to the man again and he hurried away.

"What would it mean to replace the angle? How much?" Angelo asked.

"The whole job," Jaxson responded. "Everything. From start to finish."

Angelo pursed his lips and then made a move for the top drawer of his desk, but then stopped. He turned and looked at AJ as if he was disappointed in him, but then he raised both his eyebrows and sighed. "Well. At least your son has a conscience. You, on the other hand, are a putrid sack of ball-sweat. I hope you get cancer from your flash burn and your tiny dick falls off."

Jaxson yanked the door open and then slammed it shut as he left, leaving AJ standing there, shocked.

"Go," Angelo said then. "Before your father has a heart attack or something."

"My dad's a complete asshole," AJ said quickly.

"And a crook. Thank you for returning the hammer."

"You're welcome," AJ said, and Angelo waved for him to leave. "Sorry," he said apologetically, and he rushed out the door. He rounded the corner and then jumped back as the truck came tearing past, almost running him over. AJ ran to catch up, and Jaxson only stopped to swing the front of the truck around before hitting the gas, just as AJ ripped the door open and leaped inside.

"Come on!" Jaxson said, grabbing his hand and hauling him in, refusing to come to a complete stop. AJ turned around and grabbed the door, slamming it shut as his father turned onto the road and gunned the engine. He screamed in triumph as they traveled down the road at break-neck speed. "Mother fuckers!"

AJ's heart was beating so hard, that he thought it would burst from his chest, and he hurried to put his seat belt on once again. His father, in typical fashion, yanked a cigarette from his shirt pocket and punched the cigarette lighter. A second later, he pulled the lighter out, lit the cigarette, and punched it back into its socket above the ashtray.

"Fucking assholes," Jaxson said, taking a puff and blowing the smoke out against the windshield. "Bah! Fuck them!" He turned to AJ. "You okay? I bet you're awake now, huh?"

"Yeah," AJ said, smirking. He was awake indeed.

"Those mother fuckers knew what we were doing," Jaxson said then after a few moments. "Either they knew what we were doing or...did you make sure to grind all the stamps off?"

"Yes," AJ said, without pause. There was no way his father was going to blame that on him,

"You sure? Because they said they were going to show us the proof."

"I ground everything off," AJ said. "Every one of them. Every piece."

Jaxson was silent for a long time and then shrugged. "Well, it doesn't fucking matter. Those mother fuckers got exactly what they paid for. Fucking scamming thieves."

"I don't get it," AJ said then. "What's the difference?"

"The difference is bullshit they put in the metal. Three-oh-eight has some shit in it to make it rust-resistant. Three-sixteen is better, more rust resistant, but like, three times the price."

"So, did they pay for three-sixteen?" AJ asked.

"See, that's what these mother fuckers do. They ask for bids. Say, fifteen companies put in bids for the job. The job is to make thirty shelves to hold parts to lower into acid baths. They get the bids, and if you were a fucking smart person, a smart business person, you'd throw out the top five bids because they're just milking the job. But you also throw out the lowest five bids. Then you take the middle five, and you ask them for details and then you pick the best one. Not these mother fuckers."

"What did they do?" AJ asked.

"They go with the cheapest bid. Always. And then, when I tell them the job is fifty-thousand, then they start asking to add shit to the job. Can I use a better grade of steel? Thicker rod? You heard them."

"So...how much did the job cost?" AJ asked.

"I spent twenty...twenty-two thousand, plus what I owed, so... thirty-thousand."

"How much did they pay you?" AJ asked.

"None of your business," Jaxson said.

"Sorry. I was just asking."

"Yeah, well, own a business, and then you'll know. Shit's not cheap," Jaxson said, as he gunned the engine again and they headed down the last stretch of road, toward the house. "As soon as we're home, load up the welder and all the unused spools of wire and the tanks. I wanna get this shit back to the rental shop asap."

AJ nodded, and when they got home, he hurried to do as his father told him. As soon as everything was loaded up, Jaxson climbed back into the truck and told AJ to clean everything up and put away the rest of the tools. He told him to do a good job, and to hurry because when he got back, he wanted to go out to dinner somewhere nice. AJ nodded, and then went to it, immediately, putting his table away, the tools, sweeping the floors, making sure everything was as perfect as perfect could be.

Once everything was done, he closed the garage, closed the inner door, and then went upstairs to tell Melody what his father had said.

"So the job is finally done?" Melody asked AJ, looking thoroughly annoyed.

"Yeah," AJ said, nodding.

"It's about time," Melody said, giving him a sharp look. "Did he tell you how much he made on this job?"

"No," AJ said, shaking his head. "I did ask."

"You did?" Melody said, surprised. "And he didn't tell you?"

"No," AJ replied. "He said once I own a business, then I'd know."

"Yeah," Melody said, folding her arms across her chest and looking even more pissed off. "He made a million dollars."

AJ scoffed. "No way," he said, shaking his head.

"No. I'm serious," Melody said sharply. "I saw the invoices. He refused to do the job for less than a million, and that's what they paid. A quarter million for raw materials, half a million for labor, and a quarter million for upgrades and adjustments. One million even."

"And they paid that?" AJ asked.

"Well, I assume so. They pay half upfront and half upon completion. Did they pay him today?"

AJ gave Melody a skeptical look and then shrugged, and then nodded. "I guess so. They said they wired him the money."

"Yeah. Wired it. Fucking wired it, again."

"What's wrong?" AJ asked, thinking this was a whole new kind of attitude from Melody. Why was she so concerned? Wasn't she the one with the flashy car and the good-paying job? Wasn't she the rich one?"

"Nothing. Other than, your father is hiding money. When they paid the first half, as soon as the money hit the bank, it was gone. Instant transfer to another bank account and when I asked him about it, he said he had to pay bills with it. Basically, he said it was spent before it arrived. But the second payment, the one for today, should have hit the bank today. It didn't. Which means either they didn't fucking pay him, or, he gave them a different bank account to wire the money to."

AJ stood there, wondering which one was the truth of the matter. Did Angelo somehow stop payment on the second half of the payment? If so, well, he thought his father kind of deserved it. On the other hand, if they had made payment, then his father had to have done something with the money.

"Do me a favor," Melody said to him then, unfolding her arms and taking one of AJ's hands in hers. "When your father gets home, ask him what the bank account number is, for the second payment."

"What?" AJ asked, his brows furrowing.

"Fuck!" Melody said, dropping his hand. "You're right. He's not going to fall for that. Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" AJ asked yet again.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. I need to make payment to Saint Margaret's. We have bills to pay. We still have to pay off the credit cards from our honeymoon, and they haven't refunded us anything. I still haven't had my honeymoon sex."

AJ's face blushed red at hearing this, but he refrained from saying anything. As far as he knew, his father and Melody were doing it on a pretty regular basis.

"Well, maybe he will tell you at dinner," AJ said then. "Dad says he wants to go out to dinner when he gets back."

"He said that?" Melody asked, again surprised.

"Yeah," AJ said, smiling and nodding.

"Well, go get ready!" Melody said, and she turned and rushed back to her room, AJ assumed, so she could change. AJ was almost to the steps when he realized he hadn't asked where Abbey was, or if she was invited. He didn't know all the details but, over the past week or two, Melody had systematically segregated Abbey from the rest of the family. She wasn't treated any differently, not face to face anyway, but AJ was always hearing about how they weren't going to make any special exceptions for Abbey, and how she wasn't part of the family. She was simply renting a room, and that was it.

But this was different. AJ had done just as much work as his father had done, if not more, and he thought he deserved this dinner just as much. If his father could bring Melody along, then he wanted to bring Abbey too. Not only did this seem right, but leaving Abbey behind to fend for herself while the three of them went out to eat, seemed like a real shit thing to do.

"Do you think-" AJ asked as he turned the corner and glanced into his father's room, the door wide open.

"AJ!" Melody let out a shout.

"What?" AJ asked, seeing Melody standing there, in an awkward position, one leg up on the bottom drawer of the dresser, both her hands behind her naked body.

"Close the door!" Melody ordered.

"Oooh, sorry," AJ said, averting his eyes and grabbing the door handle.

"No. God...damn it. Hold on." AJ held the door closed, but didn't release the handle. "Come...come back in here. Open the door," Melody said then.

AJ slowly opened the door, and then stood there, looking at Melody who was completely naked, standing at the foot of the bed with one foot up, her toes hooked on the edge of the bottom drawer of the dresser.

"Is your father home?" AJ looked out the front windows, shook his head no. "Good. Alright. Come here. Hurry up."

AJ stepped into the room and slowly approached Melody, not understanding what was going on.

"Do you know what this is?" Melody asked, holding up a silver spade-looking thing about three inches long.

"Yeah," AJ said, his face turning red. "It's...a plug."

"Yes," Melody said, and she reached out as if to hand the plug to AJ. When he recoiled from it, she gave him a sharp look. "Take it. It's not going to bite you."

"What...do I do with it?" AJ asked.

Melody took her foot off the drawer and then climbed onto the bed, dropping her chest to the sheets and leaving her ass raised up in the air. "I need you to put it in."

"Put it in?" AJ asked.

"Yeah," Melody said. "And hurry up, before your father gets here."

"Okay," AJ said, coming to the edge of the bed, his cock almost rock hard at the visual stimulation he was receiving. He lifted the plug up and put the tip of it against Melody's asshole and pressed it in.

"Oh fuck!" Melody shouted and she jerked her hips forward hitting the bed and slapped his hand away, almost making him drop the thing. "God damn it AJ! What the fuck?"

"What?" AJ asked, not knowing what he'd done wrong.

"Do I look like a fucking whore? A god damned slut? Some fucking porn-star Floozie?"

"No," AJ said, but the reality was, she did. She was acting like a slut, like a whore, and she did resemble almost every middle-aged porn star with huge breasts, that he had ever seen before. If he were going to give her rating, it would have been a six, and only such a low score, because she was absofucking-lutely, insane. Otherwise, he might have given her a nine, or a nine and a half.

"God damn," Melody moaned, and then she slowly raised her hips back up and then raised a hand to rub her asshole. "You gotta go slow. And make sure it's wet. You can't just go ramming it in there!"

"Sorry," AJ said, stepping closer again.

"Sorry, what?" Melody demanded.

"Sorry, Mommy," AJ replied.

"Alright. Now, get it wet first."

"How?" AJ asked.

"Lick it. Spit on it. Do whatever you have to."

AJ wiped the plug off and then went to lick it when Melody stopped him.

"Stop! What are you doing?"

"What?" AJ asked.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I was going to lick it," AJ said.

"Are you a fucking homosexual?" Melody asked sharply. "Do you lick cocks?"

"No," AJ replied.

"Then don't you fucking dare lick that."

"Then how-?"

"Check and see if your father is home."

AJ hurried out to the front room and saw his father's truck still wasn't back, and he told Melody the information when he returned to the room.

"Alright. Now, the way to do this right, is you have to get me wet enough for the plug to slide in easily. For that to happen, not only do I have to be wet, but it has to be something slippery. What is slippery?"

"Lube?" AJ replied.

"Spit," Melody corrected him. "Spit, and, if you want, a woman's natural lubrication is also slippery enough. Keep in mind, this needs to be done quickly before your father gets home."

"Should we just, do this another time?" AJ asked, going to the door and checking again. "I mean, I don't want to get caught trying to help you...uh, do this. He might-"

"You don't want to help me?" Melody asked, lifting her head up as if insulted. "After all the times I've helped you! After all the"

"I'll help. I wanna help. I just don't want to get caught with my hand...on your butt."

Melody was up and at her dresser faster than AJ could blink, and she grabbed a bright white dress and pulled it on over her head, and then yanked it down over her tits, and then wrestled it lower until it reached barely past her pussy. "Come with me. Bring that," she said, pointing at his cock, as much as the anal plug in his hand.

AJ followed her as she went right to the front room window, and then knelt on the couch, her face just an inch behind the curtains. She reached back and pulled the edge of her dress up, off her hips and ass, baring her bottom. "Alright. I'm watching. Now get to it."

"Uh, where is Abbey?" AJ asked then, not wanting her to come out of her room and see the two of them in the front room, doing this. It would be pretty hard to explain what was going on.

"She's at work. She said she has to work late. She'll be home later," Melody said sharply. "Hurry up. I want to make sure I'm ready when Jaxson gets here."

"So, do I just," AJ began to ask as he brought the smooth point of the plug up to Melody's ass once again.

"Spit on it. Use your fingers, spit on my ass, and then work it around with your fingers. If it's not slippery enough, use whatever you can."

AJ brought his free hand up to Melody's ass and squeezed it, unable to resist. Next, he tried to make a glob of spit, but his mouth was so fucking dry, it was as if he'd just eaten a spoon full of cinnamon. He shook his head and then said, "Sorry. I...I have to use my tongue."

"It's okay," Melody said then, her chin pressed against her hands making her speech sound jarring. "Use whatever."

AJ pulled Melody's ass cheeks apart and then leaned forward, stuck his tongue out, and then slid the flat of his tongue over the puckered skin of her brown eye.

"Mmmm. Better," Melody said, voicing her approval. "Do that."

AJ slid his tongue up and down over her asshole, licking back and forth. He was amazed her butthole didn't smell like shit. Instead, it smelled clean and fresh, and her skin was soft and smooth. He continued to lick, and slowly, Melody began to moan. AJ paused a moment, looking out the window, but he saw nothing.

"Keep going," Melody whispered. "You can lick them both if you want."

AJ smirked, but secretly, his cock had been hoping she would say something like that. His next lick went from the top of her asshole, down, over it, and down further to slide inside of her pussy. He pulled her apart and slid his tongue in deep, licking the tart pussy juice from inside of her, and then he slid his tongue back up over her asshole, making her gasp.

"Tongue my asshole," Melody groaned then, and AJ was surprised when Melody reached back, pulling her ass cheeks open for his easy access.

"Won't there be...stuff in there?" AJ asked, not wanting a tongue full of excrement.

"No," Melody said sharply. "I keep it clean."

AJ didn't know how she kept it clean, but she'd been true to her word so far, and so he trusted what she said, and he pressed the tip of his tongue against her asshole. When he felt the thin ridges of muscle and soft layered skin start to relax, he put his lips against her hole and pushed his tongue inside of her. "God that feels good," Melody moaned, looking back at him with lust in her eyes, and then she turned back and looked out the window. "Deeper."

Pushing his lips against her ass, AJ opened his mouth, spreading her sphincter, and he pushed his tongue in deeper. Melody groaned, and AJ twirled his tongue in a clockwise corkscrew motion, and then counterclockwise. When he felt he'd done enough of that, he licked all around, licked the outside, pressed his tongue into her again, and then sucked the rim of her asshole, eliciting a sharp groan from Melody.

"God damn," Melody voiced her approval, turning her head back and forth, looking out the window. "Where did you learn to eat ass?"

"Right here," AJ said with a smile.

"This is your first time?" Melody asked.

"Yeah," AJ said, and he slid his tongue inside her again, and then, he slid two fingers into her pussy, His digits entered her easily, with no resistance, as her slit was sopping wet and dripping with lube.

"Uuugggh!" Melody grunted, her hips pulling up in the air to give him a better angle. AJ spread his fingers open inside of her, stretching her pussy open, and then he felt his fingers pressing on his tongue from the underside.

"Mmmm," AJ sounded against Melody's asshole, and he pressed his tongue into her deeper, and then pressed his fingers in, angling them, and then he tried to grab his tongue with his fingers.

"You playing with my ass like that," Melody growled, "makes me want to fuck so bad."

AJ snickered, thinking that was funny, and continued going, finding that the longer he continued, the wetter and more slippery both her pussy and her ass became. She'd be wet enough for the plug, very soon, if she wasn't already.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Melody asked then, turning around.

"No," AJ said, pulling his face away from her asshole.

"Are you sure?" Melody asked. "Because it sure feels that way to me."

"No. Honest, I'm not," AJ said.

"Give me the plug," Melody said, holding out her hand. AJ gave it to her and she reached between her ass cheeks, pressed the plug into her hole, and then turned over, spreading her legs wide. She reached down between her legs and pressed the butt plug back inside her, and then looked up at AJ. "Get down here."

AJ looked out the window and then pushed the coffee table back and knelt down in front of Melody.

"If you're not trying to seduce me, then you shouldn't have any problem making sure I'm ready for tonight."

"I'm not trying to seduce you," AJ said again.

"Good. Now lick Mommy's clit."

"Lick your clit?" AJ asked.

"When a woman climaxes, everything gets tight. That's how the plug stays in. How embarrassing would it be, to be sitting at dinner, and to have that pop out and roll across the floor?"