Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Abbey said, and her asshole winked at him, "I'm ready."

AJ slid the length of his cock up and down her crack, getting it warmed up once again, and when he felt the time was right when it was hard enough to make the trip, he held the shaft of his cock behind the tip and pressed it against Abbey's puckered hole.

Abbey tilted her hips toward her navel, and then immediately reversed course. AJ felt her asshole relax, her muscles loosening, and the head of his dick slowly started inching its way into her, compressing and sliding forward as it disappeared inside her.

"God damn," Abbey groaned, and she reached back behind herself, pulling her ass cheeks wide, and then she gasped sharply.

"Are you okay?" AJ asked, his hands gently falling on her soft rounded globes, right next to Abbeys'.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Abbey said, and then she gasped again, and her legs began to tremble and shake. "I thought you were...going in my pussy," she groaned.

"You said not to," AJ said.

"Yeah. I know. It's so fucking big, god damn," she groaned, pulling her hips forward. The second he was out of her, she fell forward, her hips shaking uncontrollably, her ass cheeks jiggling as if she had a jackhammer between her thighs.

"You're...not cumming...are you?" AJ asked.

Abbey whipped her head up and down, her eyes closed but a gigantic smile on her face. She banged her head against the wall, groaned, rubbed it, and then regained enough control over herself to slowly re-assume her position. She put both knees on the toilet seat this time and pulled her ass cheeks wide. "Okay, I'm ready."

"You sure?" AJ asked, sliding his cock back and forth over each of her ass cheeks. "I think we need more lube."

Abbey grabbed the small tube of whatever she'd grabbed from her top dresser drawer and flipped the top open. She squirted a small dollop of daisy directly onto her anus, and then gave AJ a look, telling him it was there for his enjoyment. AJ slid his cock into the lube, and then slid it up and down over her orifice, wetting it with a liberal amount.

"I love it when you play with my ass," Abbey said, and AJ continued rubbing his lubed-up glans all over her balloon knot, pressing it in sideways, making her loosen her opening, but not taking the bait. "God damn baby," Abbey mumbled, and she looked back at him, her mouth opening. She licked her lips and then bit the lower one, begging him for more. AJ stood up on tippy toes to get a better angle, and then slowly pushed forward. Abbey's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned, her breath catching in her throat. She whipped a hand between her thighs, slid a finger between Miss Kitty's lips, and then gasped again, her knees knocking together violently.

AJ felt Abbey's ass clench his cock like a vice, and then let go. It did it two more times, and AJ felt his cum boil inside his nuts, begging for release. AJ felt Abbey's bung loosen, and he pushed into her a second inch, the thick ridge of his dick-head finally popping inside of her barrier.

"Fuck!" Abbey shouted, and both her hands shot out behind her body, her fingertips finding his flesh and pushing him back, begging him to not advance. "Don't.... Don't move," she said sharply. "Don't...even...breathe."

"It's hard to not breathe," AJ said.

"God damn. I know. It's hard...in my ass!" Abbey gasped and her thighs jerked again. Her legs trembled and spasmed as if she was trying to stand in the middle of an earthquake.

"You want me to pull out?" AJ asked, pulling his cock out just a bit. Just a bit ended up being completely, as the ridge of his cock popped free, and the rest of the head was forced out of her ass and Abbey grunted and almost fell into the space between the toilet and the bathroom sink. AJ grabbed her around the waist, holding her up, as her stomach and hips, and every other part of her, went berserk.

"Abbey," AJ said, holding her up, now extremely concerned.

"Ffff...." Abbey sounded, and then her hands shot out and grabbed the countertop and the back of the toilet. "Fuck me!" Abbey turned around a gigantic grin on her face. Her legs wobbled and her hips jerked and exhibited quick bouts of trembling, but she was back in control, mostly.

"Are you going to be okay?" AJ asked, chuckling.

"I'll be...okay," Abbey gasped. "Once I stop cumming. Are you ready to cum?"

"Oh, yeah, I can. I...just, give me a minute," AJ said, and he slowly pushed his cock into her.

"Ooohhhh my fucking god!!!!" Abbey's head whipped back and she gasped. Her entire body went rigid as if she couldn't move, and then she did. Her hands grabbed her ass, spreading her buttocks wide and AJ pushed in, the head of his cock stretching her back door open, and then sliding inside.

"God I love your ass," AJ said, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her back onto his dick. Abbey's mouth hung open, but no sound came out. AJ felt his cock slide in another half-an-inch, and then it pressed against something tight. A second barrier?

"God I love that fucking cock," Abbey blurted, shaking her head, and pushing back against his delving cock. "Pull my fucking hair."

"Pull your hair?" AJ reached up and grabbed Abbey's hair, just a little bit of it, and pulled it.

"Ow! Not like that," Abbey jabbed. "Fucking grab it," she growled, and AJ lifted his hand up to the back of her head. Abbey grabbed a giant handful of her hair and AJ took it from her. "Pull my fucking hair."

AJ pulled her hair, her head coming back, and Abbey groaned. "More," she sounded, his head bent backward, her spine curved upward. "Yank it." AJ yanked her head back, and Abbey pushed her ass backward, trying to force more of his cock inside her ass. "God damn that feels fucking...fuck...fuck baby. Fuck it. Fuck me..." Abbey growled, and she pushed back against his cock harder, her ass cheeks spread wide, slapping against his right hip. "Give it to me." Her body began to tremble again.

"It's going in," AJ said, pulling his cock out and pushing it back in again, hard. Again, his cock slid in, about three inches in total, before hitting some kind of barrier, which prevented him from going any further.

"Fuck!" Abbey grunted loudly, pulling her hips forward and back, fucking his cock in and out of her. He asshole inverted just a bit, gripping his cock tightly, as she continued fucking him, hard. "Fuck, fuck, fucking, fuck my fucking ass," Abbey moaned, her words slurring into one long string of cussing fuck words. AJ pulled her hair harder, and Abbey rammed her ass backward against his dick, almost breaking it in two.

"Fuck," AJ hissed, letting go of Abbey's hair. She whipped her head around, the look on her face, one of concern, and then her entire demeanor changed in an instant. "Baby."

"What?" he asked, pausing.

"I'll do whatever you want me to. Anything. Everything. Anything. You want my pussy... Just take it. Tell me you want it, and fucking take it."

"Okay," AJ said.

"Alright," Abbey nodded, and she turned around again. "Don't forget my hair."

AJ grabbed all of her hair, wrapping it around his hand to double it up, and then he pulled her back against him. "I'm gonna take that ass," AJ said, pushing forward.

"Oooooohhhhh," Abbey groaned, and she reached back, to pull her ass apart for him, but it didn't help. He felt the resistance, the circular doorway three or four inches in, and he lowered his hips, getting a different angle on it.

"I'm gonna fuck that ass," AJ said, moving right and left, and then he felt the head of his cock slide into a bend of some sort, and then his cock straightened it out.

"Oh my god!" Abbey gasped and she went rigid again.

"There we go," AJ said in a deep pleasing voice as his cock slid deeper inside of her.

"Fuck my ass," Abbey gasped, pulling her head forward. AJ yanked it back and used her hair to pull her ass around his cock. Eight inches inside, his cock was fully inserted, and he could feel something hard pressing against the head of his dick. Her spine? He pulled out a little bit, and Abbey groaned. "Fuck me AJ," she cried. "Gimme that huge dick."

"God that feels good," AJ said, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her backwards. He pushed her soft hot ass forward and then pulled it back, sliding the last four inches into the deepest recesses of her asshole in one long continuous stroke. He started tilting his hips then, his ball sack slapping against Miss Kitty, every time he hit her limit.

"God it's fucking huge," Abbey grunted, and she trembled, her voice catching. "I'm cumming so fucking much!"

"Get that fucking cock in there," AJ groaned and he pulled Abbey back hard, forcing every inch of his cock as deeply as it would go. "Get it in there. Get it in. All of it."

"I want it all," Abbey moaned.

"Every fucking bit."

"God I want your cum," Abbey groaned.

"I'm almost ready," AJ said, his cock swelling inside her tight silk tube.

"Fuck it, fuck it, fuck me," Abbey gasped, and AJ did. He fucked her ass so deep and so hard, he was cumming in less than thirty seconds. His cock swelled again, and a deep tickling sensation burned in his nuts, and then he felt the semen under pressure, ripping his urethra open, needles of hut baby butter shot inside Abbey's intestines, coating their insides with sperm. Abbey gasped, trembled, and convulsed again. AJ grabbed her as she lost all control, and he was happy she was so small, and that he had regularly lifted weights that were more than one and a half times her weight.

Her ass clenched and unclenched, milking every drop of cum out of his length, as her entire body jerked and spasmed, and then she wriggled in his grasp, and then gasped, shaking her head.

"What's happening to you?" AJ asked, wrapping his hands around her and holding her tight against him. Her body continued to spasm, her asshole clenching around his cock, squeezing it over and over again. Abbey groaned and kissed his forearm, and her entire body trembled as if she had the worst case of hypothermia AJ had ever seen.

"I'm cumming," Abbey giggled, "and passing out because...it feels so good...I stop breathing."

"Well, don't do that," AJ said, holding her tight.

"I...I'll try not to," she said softly. "It just feels so fucking good."

"What does?" AJ asked her, his softening cock sliding out of her ass just a little.

"That," Abbey said, nodding to his hip.

"This?" AJ said, and he tightened his cock and pushed it back in another inch.

"God damn," Abbey groaned. "You wanna go again?"

"No," AJ said, teasing her. "I don't think I can go another round." He pulled his hips back and his cock slid out of her asshole to hang between his thighs, quickly going from semi-hard, to completely spent.

Abbey reached between her legs and slid two fingers into her pussy as AJ backed up. He watched as she wriggled them back and forth in her creamy center, coating them, before dragging them out and across her lips. Her pussy looked like it was frosted and ready to eat, like a little cake with a hole in the middle. Abbey's hips jerked as her fingers spread her lips wide, sliding between and over each one, and ended with squeezing her clit in a loving manner. AJ imagined his tongue between her lips, licking her softly, sending her over the edge again and again, and to his surprise, Abbey pulled her hand away quickly and then slapped her cunt with a solid "thwap!" and then squeezed it. She turned around and sat down like an obedient schoolgirl, ready for lessons.

"That was amazing," AJ said softly.

"Aren't you going to make me clean it off?" Abbey asked.

"Oh, I...can do it myself," AJ said, reaching for the roll of toilet paper.

"No...." Abbey said, hesitantly. "You...should tell me to do it."

"Why?" AJ asked.

"Because I want to," Abbey said, staring at his glistening cock.

"You want to?"

"Yeah. I want to...do something."

"Something? Something what? Wash my dick off?" AJ chuckled. "I guess, I mean...if you want to."

"I wanna be your slave," Abbey said then, lifting her chin up and giving AJ an inquisitive kind of look. "I'll be the slave. Your slave. And you can be my master."

"So, we're role-playing," AJ said. "You're not into whips and stuff, are you?"

"Chips, dips, chains, whips, a little candle wax on the nipples?" Abbey said with a smirk. "Weird Science babe. No, I...I just wanna try some stuff. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," AJ said, not having much experience in the field, but willing to try, as long as things didn't get too weird.

"Cool," Abbey said, smiling uneasily. "It's something I've always wanted to try but... none of my other boyfriends were ever interested."

"What other boyfriends?" AJ asked.

"Exactly," Abbey said. "Unless you think I'm too weird. Too strange."

"You're not weird, or strange," AJ said and he bent down and gave her a sweet soft kiss that lasted for a long moment. "I think you're fucking awesome."

"I think you're fucking awesome too," Abbey said, scratching her nose. "And that's not a tell. I really do think you're awesome." AJ smiled at her and crossed his arms. "Okay. So...you gotta tell me to clean your cock."

"Clean my cock," AJ said.

"No. Not like that. I mean, tell me to...suck it."

"Now? After it's been-?"

Abbey nodded quickly, and stayed silent, waiting. Her eyes begged him to take control. AJ slowly realized Abbey didn't care how dirty or how depraved it was. In fact, that's what made it better. That's what she craved. She needed the dirty and depraved. She desired the sick and twisted, the truly disturbed...

"Suck my cock," AJ said and Abbey slid forward, bringing herself to the edge of the toilet seat. He stepped forward and Abbey leaned forward, opened her mouth, and her tongue snaked out to slide under the head, lifting it up, and then she maneuvered her mouth and gently, without using her hands, she sucked the head of his dick between her lips.

Her mouth was warm and soft and felt like hot smooth silk. She sucked his cock into the back of her throat, licking all around it, swirling her tongue back and forth along the bottom whenever she could. She sucked and licked, and slid her lips as far as they could go, sending tingles of electricity shooting through him.

"You can use your hands," AJ said, thinking she needed permission and she brought her hands out from behind her back, her fingers wrapping around the base of his cock and cradling his balls. She massaged him, stroked him, sucked him as if urging him to get hard again, and he did. His cock responded by swelling quickly and Abbey responded by changing the angle of her head, rotating her lips clockwise and counterclockwise, as she sucked him. AJ groaned at how good it felt, and Abbey picked up the pace, face fucking him for all she was worth. His balls tightened and his cock swelled even more, reaching its maximum girth, and Abbey tugged at the base of it, trying in vain to get her lips even halfway down his shaft.

"Mmmmm," Abbey moaned around his cock, ramming her face down on him, gagging herself on his monster cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" AJ groaned.

"Give it to me," Abbey said quickly and then slid him back into her mouth as far as he would go. AJ's toes curled and he pulled her head against his dick as his shaft began jerking. Three times it fired blanks, and then on the fourth, hot salty cum shot down the length of his cock. He gasped, erupting like a fire hose, shooting his cum so fucking hard he thought he might actually hurt her throat by the sheer amount of force behind it.

Abbey's lips continued gripping, her tongue slid back and forth, the bottom of his cock swelled with each convulsion and a fresh batch of cum, hot and slippery, was pumped down the length of it, into her mouth. Abbey continued sucking, the freshly made sperm, and it sprayed the back of her throat like a hot tonic to cure an illness. Abbey stroked him with an eagerness that bordered on zealotry, gripping the base and stroking to her lips, making sure she got every last dreg from his shaft. She even thumbed the bottom edge of his cock, nearest to his balls, and squeezed that tiny bit down the length of him, making sure he was completely and utterly drained.

AJ stumbled backward, his legs feeling weak at the intense pleasure his body had just been subjected to. He felt light in the head and grabbed the towel rack for support.

Abbey slid to the edge of the toilet once again and then tilted her head back and looked up at AJ. She opened her mouth and then slid her tongue from side to side, and then curled it tight against the back of her throat and made a lapping motion. The back of her mouth and her throat were flooded with his milky white cum, and she showed it off with her tongue, playing with it, sliding it all around. Once she was done showing off her prize, she closed her mouth and swallowed. AJ watched as she swallowed three times more, and then she smiled proudly and stuck her tongue out at him, showing him it was all gone.

"I don't know why," AJ said, shaking his head, "but that was sexy as hell."

"I love cum," Abbey said then, smiling. "I guess you could call me a cum-slut." AJ frowned, not liking the label. "Your cum-slut. Nobody else's," Abbey added reassuringly. "Unless it's a girl," she quipped quickly. "Not going to just shut that down."

AJ heard a buzzing and turned. Abbey did too and she looked at him. "Is that your phone?"

"In your room," AJ said.

"Oh fuck!" Abbey yelped, and she leaped from the toilet and ran for her bedroom door.

AJ ran like a desert hare, snatching his clothes from the floor, and then slid them onto his body as quickly as he could. He was just zipping his zipper when he picked up the phone on the fourth ring.

"Hello?" AJ said, trying to make it sound as if he'd been sleeping.

"Hey sweetie," Melody said from the other end. "Can you come open the door?"

"Is...isn't dad with you?" AJ asked.

"He's in the car," Melody said then. "He's had a bit too much to drink, and he's not feeling well. I was going to ask if you could help me get him inside."

"Yeah," AJ said sleepily. "I...I'll be there...in a second."

AJ hung up the phone and busied himself getting the rest of the way dressed as Abbey hurried to make herself seem presentable. She grabbed panties and pajamas and slipped both on before grabbing a t-shirt and a hair tie.

"Since when do you wear your hair up?" AJ asked, tucking his shirt into his slacks.

"Since Mongrel Mommy started telling me I have to grow my hair out," Abbey said, tying it back. "What do you think?" She asked, whipping it back and forth.

"Nice," AJ said, grabbing it and pulling Abbey's mouth to his. Her lips were hot and wet, and she kissed him back as if she was now getting all nourishment from his kisses alone. The doorbell rang, and AJ groaned, breaking away from her to step towards the hallway. "Maybe we can-"

"Go to sleep," Abbey said, giving him a knowing smirk. "She's in the room between ours. She'll know if I come to your room, or you to mine. That's the only reason I didn't come fuck your brains out every night after you got done working."

"So, I'll see you in the morning?" AJ asked.

"I'll come wake you up," Abbey said, promisingly.

"Sounds good," AJ said, and he hurried down the hallway and to the front door as Melody rang the doorbell repeatedly, over and over and over again.

"Sorry," AJ said, opening the door and then stepping out onto the porch. "I, uh...I couldn't find..."

"Jesus Christ AJ," Melody said, shaking her head at him. "Your pants are on inside out."

"Oh, shit," AJ said, acting as if he were suddenly naked. He turned to head back to the house.

"Don't bother. Nobody is going to see you," Melody said then. "It's the middle of the night and nobody cares. Help me get your father out of the car."

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said, and Melody pursed her lips as he opened the door and then took a look at what he was dealing with.