Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," AJ said truthfully. He'd never been to prison before. He'd never even been arrested. He'd gotten a ticket before, for speeding, but that was it.

"They beat you senseless. They tie your hands behind your back and they rape you over and over again. They make you into a prison bitch, and when they're done with you...sometimes, they kill you." Melody gave AJ a look that told him she believed every single word that was coming out of her mouth and quite a few that were still inside her head. "I just can't imagine that happening to you. I just can't." AJ swallowed again, hard. "If anything happened to you, I'd...I'd blame myself. I'd think if I was only stronger. If I could just...let it go. Just forget it ever happened."

AJ shook his head. Melody might have been the most convincing liar he'd ever met before in his entire life, maybe in the entire history of mankind.

"I need you to apologize," Melody said then, turning to face AJ full on. "I need you to say it, to me, and mean it. Not fake. For real."

AJ sucked in a deep breath, steadying himself. When he was ready, he put on the performance of a lifetime. His eyes locked on Melody's. "I am so sorry, I raped you," he said, and then he added, shaking his head, "I...I sometimes can't stop myself. It's like a switch. One moment I'm fine, the next...I just...I can't help myself." Melody looked almost convinced. She just needed a little bit more. Something special. Something... "I'm sorry I raped you, Mommy."

Melody sat there for another long moment, and then, to AJ's shock and utter bewilderment, a tear ran down Melody's cheek, and she wiped it away. AJ's mouth fell open. Did she actually believe this shit? Did she think he'd raped her? What the fuck was going on? She turned, and then slowly reached down and picked up her panties from next to his shoulder. She turned the material over in her hands, and then grabbed AJ's hand and tucked the panties into his palm, closing his fingers around them.

"I accept your apology," Melody said softly. "Not just because I can't stand the thought of those beasts doing something to you in prison, but because...it's partly my fault. I haven't done enough to teach you proper restraint, and at the same time, you're just a ball of raging hormones. What did I think you were going to do? The first time you had a...a real woman within reach? I...It was just as much my fault as yours. I should have known you wouldn't be able to resist my...body."

AJ watched as Melody stood up and then she turned around and walked back to the stairs, her eyes and focus occasionally directed toward Abbey who continued to play the video game and continued to die quite spectacularly, as far as AJ could see.

"We'll talk about this more later when she goes to work. You understand?" Melody said to AJ as she put her right foot on the bottom step.

"Yes, Mommy," AJ said, and Melody went up the stairs. AJ listened to the stairs creak as she went up, and once she was fully in the kitchen, he slammed his head back down on the pillow, wishing he were dead.

A second later, within the space of an eye blink, Abbey was at his side. "What in the fucking universe, was that?"

"You heard that?" AJ whispered, mortified.

"Only every fucking word." Abbey pursed her lips, letting the silence fill the air before continuing. "I trust you. I don't think you raped her."

AJ shook his head, tears welling in them, and turned his head to look away, so Abbey didn't see him crying. "I didn't. I swear I didn't."

"I believe you," Abbey said then. "When does she think you did this?"

"Last night," AJ said.

"Oh my god," Abbey said, shaking her head. "You have got to be fucking kidding. She's completely fucking insane!"

"I know," AJ said again, the tears drying up quickly.

"We need to do something about this," Abbey said quickly, and quietly. "I've gotta work today, but after that, we're going to take action. We're going to make sure this shit never happens again."

"How?" AJ asked. The thought of having cameras all over his room, the house, even in the bathroom, was the only thing he could come up with, and he was wholeheartedly against that.

"I don't know. But Flaming crotch is going to have multiple names by the time we're done with her."

"We're not going to do anything that will get us arrested, right?"

"No."

"Or killed?" AJ asked.

"No. Of course not. Too bad magic isn't real. I'd cast a fucking spell on her so hard."

AJ laughed and Abbey smiled rudely. "How long before you have to work?"

"I have to leave in...like ten minutes," Abbey said.

"Well...if you have time," AJ said, reaching over and sliding his hand over her knee affectionately.

Abbey didn't need to be asked twice. She leaped onto him, straddling his face like before, and he pulled her jet-black silk shorts to the side and bent his head forward, smelling her. He tilted his head back and smiled. "You do smell better," AJ said.

"Tell me how it tastes," Abbey said, sliding her pussy down over his mouth.

Instantly his tongue was inside of her, swirling back and forth, in and out, his lips sucking her own into his mouth alongside her juices. "God fucking damn," Abbey groaned, grabbing the horizontal board again. Pleasure ripped through her body, emanating from her pussy and washing over the rest of her body like ocean waves crashing against a cliff.

AJ's tongue slid out of her, licking the flesh between her asshole and her pussy, and then sliding up and down her valley, stroking her from entrance to clit, and she let go with one hand, slid it under her silk top, and began tugging at her nipples. AJ, seeing this, added his hand to the mix, playing with Abbey's other nipple, gently twisting it, pinching it between his fingers, and tugging on it, sending shock waves of intense feeling through her tight body. He cupped her breast then, sliding her nipple between his middle finger and ring finger, and then squeezed her softly while her nipple remained extended between his knuckles, the barbell pulling it tight.

Abbey's hips began to shake, a terrific orgasm building in her thighs and she dropped both her hands to her sex, spreading it open like a clam for AJ to slurp and eat as he wished. "I'm going to cum...in like...five...seconds," Abbey gasped, her eyes clamping shut and her upper body jerking.

AJ continued licking, his upper lips stroking and sucking her clit from time to time, causing Abbey to gasp and cry out with tiny whimpers until finally, she let go. Both her hands grabbed the headboard for support. Her hips gyrated back and forth and she tried to maintain control as her entire lower half jerked and convulsed. AJ grabbed her ass, abandoning her nipple, and held her in place as he continued to lick. He continued sliding his tongue back inside of her, tongue fucking her sweet pussy as she came. Hot wetness spurted out of her and her opening clamped down, squeezing his tongue. He forced it inside her deeper, working the slippery tentacle against her climax, and she squirted more.

"Mother fucker!" Abbey groaned, letting go and grabbing AJ by the sides of the head, pulling his face into her pussy. Hot liquid gushed into his mouth and he swallowed it quickly, sucking everything for more. "God damn," Abbey gasped. "Goooood fucking daaa-aaaam," she convulsed and AJ wriggled his head back and forth, spreading her tight lips to each side, his lips formed a seal around her pussy and her pee-hole, his tongue stroking every inch of her honey-hole that it could reach. He lifted a hand up and over her thigh, his thumb and forefinger coming to pinch her clit between them, squeezing, pulling it upward. Abbey gasped and AJ pulled harder. Her clit compressed and slipped out of his grasp and Abbey yelped. Hot cum sprayed into his mouth and her entire body began to jerk and spasm.

Abbey fell to the side, one hand clamping over her mouth, the other hand clamping over her pussy, trying to stop the waves of pleasure that continued as her muscles contracted a relaxed in rapid succession. She rolled to her stomach, her hips jerking up and down, her head pressing hard into the top of his mattress. AJ heard her cry out into his mattress, a long strained expulsion of pleasure that went on until her lungs were empty and then she turned her face to the side, the most serene look painted on her features.

A moment later, Abbey's lips formed a content smile. She slowly slid to a sideways position and then she got to her hands and knees. She crawled up next to him, her eyes informing him that she was pleased beyond all measurement.

"I don't care what she says," Abbey said softly, turning AJ's head to hers. She brought her lips to his, kissing him, her tongue sliding into his mouth, and all around, licking and sucking at the remaining taste of herself on his flesh. "If you can make me cum like that, you can fucking rape me any time you want."

"I...I didn't," AJ began to defend himself.

"It's a compliment baby. You don't need to say anything unless it's more fucked up."

AJ smirked. What could be more fucked up than that? He tried to think, but nothing seemed appropriate, and then something did. "If I can make you cum like that, I'll bottle it and sell it."

"Sell my cum?" Abbey asked, intrigued. "Mmmm. Okay." She giggled. "Oh! Oh, I've got it!"

"What?" AJ asked.

"Does your mom drink anything specific? Like orange juice or...tea?"

"No," AJ replied. "The only thing she...well, she has a bottle of something in the freezer."

"Booze?"

"I think so," AJ said, nodding.

"We can mix it in with her booze. Fifty-fifty. Well, maybe more like ninety-ten. Any more and it'll freeze solid and she'll just throw it out." The two of them shared a giggle and then Abbey continued. "Every time she drinks, she'll be like...why does this taste fishy?"

"Your pussy doesn't taste fishy," AJ divulged affectionately.

"Not now. But let some cum sit in a bottle for a day or two, it gets there quickly."

"How would you know?" AJ asked.

Abbey smiled as if she knew all the secrets of the universe. "I just know. Trust me. I know." She glanced over at his clock and then slid off his bed quickly. "I need to do some shopping today. Groceries and other stuff. You driving me to work? Pleeeeease!"

"Yup," AJ said, and he got up quickly as Abbey headed upstairs. He dressed in fresh clothes and then went to the laundry room where he switched loads, threw in his dirty clothes, and then went back to his bed. He grabbed the original set of panties Melody had given him, dumped double the laundry detergent on them, and then set the washing machine to hot, and let it go.

"AJ? You ready?" Abbey called down from the top of the steps.

"Yeah. I'll be up in a minute," he said.

"I'm gonna go outside," Abbey said, and he listened as her footsteps took her toward the front door. He hurried up the steps a moment later, having given himself a quick check to make sure he had everything he needed. Wallet, phone, a hand full of change, just in case.

He was halfway through the front room when Melody came out of the bedroom, dressed in a dark blue dress that came halfway down her thigh. "Where are you going?" she asked him quickly. AJ tried to not stare at her giant breasts, pressing seductively against the thin fabric, or the way her nipples stood out so clearly, she might as well have had the top of her dress pulled down under her globes.

"I...I'm taking Abbey to work. I'll be right back."

Melody folded her arms across her body, lifting her breasts up, and slid one leg out as if assuming an authoritative stance. She didn't notice the way it lifted the front of her dress up. The way the bottom hem now revealed where her thighs joined in the middle, or her smooth-shaven cunt that now peeked from beneath like a shy peach macaron.

"I wanted to finish our talk," Melody said, sliding her tongue across between her bottom lip and her teeth.

"Can we talk more when I get back? Please, Mommy? I don't want her to be late."

Melody's demeanor changed and she softened her stance. Her pussy went back into hiding and she lowered her arms. "Alright. Go, take her to work, and come straight back. No dilly-dallying. I've got to work today, and you're father too. We need to discuss Candice coming home too."

"I promise," AJ said. "Straight there and back."

"Hold on," Melody said then, glancing back at her room. "Aren't you going to give Mommy a kiss?"

AJ swallowed nervously. He felt like he was being set up, but what could he do? If he didn't give her a kiss, she was going to go crazy. He knew it! He had not a single doubt about it. And it had to be good. It had to be...real. And, it had to be inappropriate. He pursed his lips and nodded. "Sorry Mommy," he said, stepping forward. "I forgot."

Melody took a single step to close the distance. AJ did too. She turned her head to the side at the very last moment, as if denying him. As if this was something he wanted! AJ's hand slid around her waist, pulling her against him. He wasn't going to let her twist this. Not this time. Melody turned her head back, surprised and AJ gave her a sly smirk. His lips pressed against Melody's, opening, and his tongue slid between her lips. Melody tried to pull away, but AJ wasn't having it. She wanted a kiss, she was going to get a kiss. He pressed his tongue against her teeth, wantonly. Melody hesitated, and then her mouth opened and their tongues touched. AJ fought, playing tongue tug of war, until such a moment passed when he felt he had dominated her, and before she could pull away, or say something, AJ pulled away from her, spinning toward the door.

"I'll be back soon! Love you, Mommy!" He said as he let the door close behind him and ran out to the car. He had a giant grin on his face as he went straight to the car and got in. Abbey, straight-faced, watched him but made no face at his own. He got in, glanced using his eyes only, and saw Melody at the door, watching him, a look of complete bewilderment and longing on her visage. He pulled out onto the road, and once they were past the first cross-street, Abbey turned to him.

"What was that?"

AJ laughed. "Just starting the psychological torture," he said. "She told me she wants to talk when I get back."

"Yeah, I know. She said that in the basement."

"Well, she said it again once I told her I was taking you to work." AJ lifted his foot off the accelerator and let himself calm down a bit. He certainly didn't need another speeding ticket right now. "So, after I told her I was leaving, she said to me; Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What did you forget?" Abbey asked, turning in her seat to look at him.

AJ glanced at Abbey. She was dressed in her normal casual black. Black pants, black shirt, black socks, black shoes. She had a name tag on that said "Blabby". "Why does your name tag say 'Blabby'?"

"Because the manager thought it would be funny, and she refuses to change it for me. When I pointed it out, she said she made a mistake because she couldn't read my handwriting."

"That's bullshit," AJ said. "You have the best handwriting."

"Yeah, well, it costs ten bucks to get another name tag made."

"Ten dollars? What the fuck?"

"Yeah. It's her own little side racket. She's getting rich, ten bucks at a time, every time someone new gets hired."

"Back to Mongrel Mommy Flaming Crotch," AJ said, continuing the conversation. "She says, 'Aren't you going to give Mommy a kiss?' and then she just stands there."

"Oh, sick!" Abbey laughed, holding a hand up to her face. "One moment she's like, 'Oh, you raped me!' and the next, 'Gimme a kiss baby!' I love it. God I wish I would have stayed behind to see that."

"She doesn't do this shit when other people are around," AJ said. "Only when it's just the two of us."

"You kissed her, right?"

"I...had to," AJ said, his face turning deep red.

"Yeah, but, I mean, you kissed her, right? She's not calling the cops on you because you left without kissing her? Right?"

"No, I did," AJ admitted. "I don't think she's calling the cops. Or at least I hope she isn't."

"She is seriously fucked up," Abbey said, turning back in her seat. After a few moments he realized Abbey was playing with her nipples through her shirt, and he turned to her and raised an eyebrow in question. "Sorry. This is really turning me on," she said, giggling. "I don't wanna be at work all day with hard-as-rocks nipples, so..."

"Need some help?" AJ asked, reaching over with his right hand, while keeping his left on the wheel.

"Nope. I got it. I can solo this mission with my eyes closed," she said, another giant grin coming across her face. "That's how I normally do it, when I'm in bed, all alone..."

Half an hour later, AJ was pulling back into the driveway, his mind trying to make sense of things. As he walked into the house, he heard his father and Melody fighting again. Something about him having sex with the woman in the bar, and him denying it.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Jaxson shouted at her, storming into the kitchen and slamming the refrigerator door. "I don't know anyone at the club. I don't even remember going to the club! The last thing I remember, we were finishing dinner, and you asked me if I wanted to go dancing. That was it!"

"Well, apparently you're John Travolta in disguise!" Melody shouted right back at him. "We weren't there for more than ten, maybe fifteen minutes, and you had some whore giving you a blow-job while I was in the bathroom!"

AJ cringed at the words, but as he headed for the stairs to the basement, he remembered Melody's complaint from the night before. She hadn't said anything about his father getting a blow-job while she was in the bathroom. She said she'd come out, and his father was fucking someone on the dance floor.

"That's fucking ridiculous!" Jaxson said, grabbing his phone and dialing it. "AJ, stay right there for a second."

AJ groaned, but he stayed at the top of the stairs, regretting ever hesitating in the first place. The last thing he wanted to do, was get in the middle of this.

"Who are you calling?" Melody asked sharply, stepping into the kitchen.

"I'm calling Frank back!" Jaxson said, and then Frank picked up the call. "Hey, Frank! Yeah, Jaxson again. No, no, I wanna ask you to pull the tapes. No, not on the dance floor. That ship has sailed. No. She's saying I was getting blown by some hooker at the table. No, she said at the table." Jaxson turned his face to Melody, and the look on his face told AJ he was almost ready to commit murder. "Nah, thanks, man. I appreciate it. I'll come by for lunch either today or tomorrow."

"We have therapy today," Melody said interjected.

"Great," Jaxson said to her and then said into the phone, "I'll come by today. I'm not doing anything important." Jaxson hung up the phone and slipped it back into his pocket. "Frank says we weren't even sitting in a booth."

"I didn't say a booth," Melody said.

"Frank said we were at the bar! And he said I was so fucking gone, I couldn't have fucked a bowl full of Jell-O! I could barely fucking stand upright!"

"You were flirting with every woman that walked by!" Melody shouted then.

Jaxson made a face that made him look like he belonged in a cartoon and then turned to AJ. "You see? This is why you don't bang hot chicks! This is why you go for the dumb ugly ones! Only the hot ones are fucking crazy!"

"Take that back!" Melody shouted.

"Fine. Only the ones that look like they can suck a bowling ball through a hypodermic needle are fucking crazy!"

AJ tried to keep his face devoid of any kind of emotion, but it was harder done than said.

"You think you're some hot shit, just because you finally got a decent payday!" Melody shouted. "You were on the verge of losing this shit hole when I came along! I saved you! I saved your ass and kept you out of the gutter!"