Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 11

Story Info
AJ finds Melody a force to be reckoned with, plots revenge.
15.2k words
4.55
4.8k
11

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Melody screamed.

AJ jumped, turned, and saw his father dancing drunkenly, with his back up against a pillar in a nightclub. A slightly overweight twenty-something woman with long blond hair was bent over in front of him, grinding her ass against Jaxson's crotch. Details swam closer. He could see the splotchy perspiration on his father's forehead, the tiny beads of sweat on the woman's upper lip, and between her breasts.

Jaxson continued dancing, one hand holding a beer bottle, the other holding the top of the woman's skirt at the small of her back, like a cowboy might hold the horn of his saddle. "I...dancing," Jaxson slurred, and the woman grinding against him, gasped and shoved her ass back even harder.

"You like watching?" a familiar voice asked from his right, and he turned to see Candice sitting next to him, a wry smile on her face. "You know, those photo shoots I do...it's just a cover for porn. I fuck all those guys. Every one of them."

AJ swallowed hard, pulled away from her, turned off by the statement and Candice laughed. "What? Did you think you're the only one?" AJ turned back to his father, who was now dancing with a different girl. A much smaller girl with dark black hair.

"No," AJ said, hurrying forward, his hands balling into fists. He got within three feet of his father when the girl, who was clearly taking her turn riding the Drunken Stallion from Burtusk, looked up at him. He stopped his advance, his face morphing from anger to confusion. This wasn't Abbey. It wasn't. But god damn he thought it was from a distance.

"Look," his father said, noticing him and pointing to the girl who continued to twerk on his cock. "Tart and Tiny. She's a Tart and she's Tiny!"

"What's wrong?" a hand fell on his shoulder, spinning him around. Melody smiled and reached under her dress which was so short he could see her panties as she pulled them down. "I know what my sweetie pie needs," she cooed, and she stepped out of her panties and then held them up, making sure everyone could see them. "Now make sure you wear these every day," she said, pulling the panties over his head and arranging the soaking wet middle against his nose.

AJ pulled the material to the side, but Melody reached up and readjusted it once again. The scent of her pussy filled his nostrils and he gagged at the rich musky odor.

"What?" Melody asked, offended. "I shaved my pussy just for you! I wore those to the club, just for you! I let your father fuck all these whores, so I'd have the perfect excuse."

"Excuse?" AJ asked her.

"So I could come home and fuck my sweetie pie!" Melody said with a lustful smile. "And, if I get pregnant, which I will, not only will I know it's yours, but I'll have complete control over all of you."

AJ looked down and saw he was dressed in mechanics clothing, dirt and grease covered his hands. In one hand, he held a hammer. In the other, a crowbar. He looked up. Melody smiled. "Now, I know people who will buy almost anything you bring back." Melody pointed to a house that stood alone on an old country road. "Go cut the power, yank the phone pines, and get in there. Steal everything that isn't bolted down. Antiques, safes, jewelry, electronics...everything."

AJ didn't understand why, but he moved forward as if he was used to doing this sort of thing, but suddenly there was a hand on his elbow, pulling him back.

"AJ," the voice asked, and he smelled Melody's pussy again.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "I don't want to wear them again."

"AJ," the voice said, just a bit more sternly, but more concerned as well.

"I said no," he replied, building up his courage. He'd full-out fight her if he had to. He wasn't wearing her goddamned panties on his head. Never again."

"Babe?" The voice asked, and he turned or rolled himself over to his side, and then looked up. A thick crust of sleep yanked at his eyelashes and he picked his hand up, rubbing and then wincing, and resorting to picking pieces of crusty crap out of his eyes, until he could see. He looked up and saw Abbey standing there, bent over, facing him. She was wearing a pair of black silk pajama shorts and a black silk top that was held up by a pair of thin spaghetti straps. The thin silk material hung away from her chest, revealing her perky little breasts and the little barbell piercings through each nipple.

"Are you okay?" Abbey giggled, her hands on her knees, her face a giant smile as she gave him a once over. "Who's panties are those?" She asked, lifting a hand from her knee to point before quickly putting it back down.

"Mmm-" AJ began to speak but then stopped. He didn't want to tell Abbey they belonged to Melody. He didn't. That was too fucked up. He wouldn't.

"Those are your mom's?" Abbey said, her mouth falling open. "Holy fuck dude." She reached forward and snatched them from the edge of the pillow they were peeking out from under before AJ could stop her. AJ sat up, and Abbey moved back, holding them up in the air. "Well, these are really fucking nice," she said.

"Give...it a rest," AJ said, almost asking her to "give them back" as if he needed them.

Abbey held the material between her fingers and smoothed them back and forth. "Where are my panties?" She asked.

"Over on my bookshelf," AJ admitted. "Hidden."

"So she just gave these to you?" Abbey asked.

AJ looked up to reply, only to have his world rocked as Abbey held the panties up to her nose and inhaled, her eyes locked on AJ's. She even went so far as to smell them a second time and then held them out for him to take. "Well, she didn't cum in them. She's got a nice pussy...smell. Scent."

"I can't believe you just did that," AJ said, taking the panties from Abbey's hand and stuffing them back under his pillow.

"Can you believe you've got your mom's panties underneath your pillow?" Abbey asked. "Should I ask why mine are over on the bookshelf, instead of your mom's?"

"She just gave them to me, last night," AJ said.

"Last night?" Abbey asked, standing up and turning as if deep in thought. "So, after she came home, she came down here? To see you?"

"She said she had something for me," AJ said.

Abbey closed her mouth and slowly folded her arms across her chest. AJ watched as she clenched her jaw, and then cocked her head to the side. "That fucking bitch."

"Who?" AJ asked.

"Gretta Thunberger. Who the fuck do you think? Your mom. Mongrel Mommy. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," AJ said, shaking his head. "God damn, I feel like shit."

"Probably f-... Nope. Nevermind. Not down here. Not in your room."

"What?" AJ asked.

"I'm not supposed to be a bitch. Not in this room. So just wait till you come upstairs, and I'll say all the nasty shit I really want to say."

AJ didn't like the sound of that, but he didn't press her any further. "Are you mad? At me?" AJ asked.

"No. I mean...no. Not really. Does she just give you her panties?"

"It's a punishment," AJ said, trying not to get into all the details.

"A punishment? For what?"

"Not doing my chores. The first time, a couple weeks ago, she got mad at me and..." He sighed, sitting up fully, and let one leg fall off the bed to hang loosely beside it. "She made me wear her panties while I folded laundry."

"Wow," Abbey said, reaching for the panties again. AJ blocked her hand and asked her what she was doing. "I wanna see if I can smell your cock," Abbey giggled.

"No, not these," AJ said, and then he sighed, knowing he had more explaining to do. "I have a second pair. An older pair. She put them over my head."

"No way," Abbey giggled and then did a little jump as if she couldn't contain her excitement. "That is so fucked up! Oh my god. Did she put the cotton part in your mouth? Tell me everything."

"I...she put the middle part over my nose," AJ said.

"Oh shit! Like a helmet? A panty helmet. A pussy panty helmet," Abbey stated, her eyes showing delight until she saw how much this was distressing AJ. "Sorry. Sorry. I'm not supposed to be bad unless we're in public."

"Where are you getting this from?" AJ asked.

"The rule book. I've got it in my bedroom. I'm only on chapter two but it's fucking awesome."

"What rule book?" AJ asked.

"The Master and Slave Rulebook," Abbey stated. "It's got tons of stuff in there. Ways to get revenge. Ways to torture people. Psychological torture. Illegal shit too. You wanna try a few things?"

"Like what?" AJ asked.

"Revenge," Abbey said, smiling wickedly. "Do you have hot pepper sauce?"

"I don't think so," AJ said, giving it a quick thought.

"Okay. We need to get some. The clear kind with whole peppers in it. That stuff is seriously fucking hot. So, we put the juice in some water to dilute it, and then we'll put a single drop on all of her panties, right in the middle. We let it dry. Then, when she wears them, as they get wet, you know, as she sweats, it'll start to heat up. She won't know what the fuck is going on, but she'll go from bitchy to burning in a second."

"Burning hot," AJ said, smiling.

"Hot mom. No. She's a bitch. Hot bitch? No. God damn. Whatever. Mongrel Mommy with a flaming crotch. Oh! There we go. Flaming Crotch. It'll be her new Indian name."

"Flaming Crotch Mongrel Mommy," AJ said, laughing.

"So, are you keeping those for lonely nights?" Abbey asked, waving to his pillow.

"No," AJ said, pulling them back out. "I was just going to throw them in the wash."

"So...if she made you wear them as a punishment," Abbey asked slowly, choosing her words carefully, "and you have an older pair...why did she give you those?" AJ let his hand drop and the smile disappeared from his face which slowly turned a deep red color. "I guess, if you can't tell me...or don't want to...."

"She says I can't control myself," AJ said in a defensive tone. "Like, I'm some sex-crazed Neanderthal just bashing women over the head and fucking their brains out."

"So, she gave you her panties?"

"She expects me to use them," AJ said slowly, watching Abbey for her reaction. "To...jerk off."

"Have you?" Abbey asked a weird glint in her eyes.

"No!" AJ said forcefully, unable to comprehend why she would even ask the question.

"I'm sorry," Abbey said then, a giant smile on her face. "Ultimately, you are a male. A mighty fine one too, if you don't mind me just objectifying you. Honestly...I do that a lot. But...she might be right, to a certain degree. Any guy gets a good whiff of female pheromones and they're ready to fuck." AJ gave her a tiny glae, upset that she was actually agreeing with Melody. It was...incredulous. "I'm not saying you can't control yourself. I'm just saying...if you wanna sniff my panties before we do it, more power to ya. I don't mind. Shit, I'll gladly sit on that face if it means I get to play with that bad boy afterward. Shoot. I'll sit on your face anytime, anywhere."

AJ smirked and Abbey grabbed her silk pajama shorts and pushed them down off her hips. "Hold on," AJ said, smiling at Abbey's boldness. "You're going to get us in trouble."

"Maybe," Abbey said with a smile, climbing onto AJ's bed and pushing him backward against his pillow. "Maybe not." She straddled his chest and then grabbed the horizontal board between his bedposts to maneuver into position. AJ slid down, dropping his head to the mattress as Abbey moved her knees to both sides of his head. Abbey turned around, reached down, and grabbed the panties out of AJ's hand before he knew what was going on. "Now, tell me honestly," she smiled, holding Melody's panties up in the air in front of herself. "Which smells better? My pussy, or your mom's?"

"Yours," AJ responded instantly.

"You didn't even smell mine!" Abbey said, pushing her hips toward his face. "I'm serious. I want a serious answer."

AJ grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to his face, pressed his nose against her soft smooth slit, and then slid his tongue up her cleave, flicking the underside of her clit as he pulled away, smiling. Abbey gasped and slapped a hand to AJ's chest, holding herself up. "Yup. You smell better, you taste better, and-"

Abbey's lips curled into something bordering on sinister, and she bent forward, sliding her fingers into AJ's hair. She continued bending, almost folding herself in half, and when her face was just an inch from AJ's, she asked, "How do you know how your mom's pussy tastes?"

"What?" AJ asked

Abbey giggled, sat up straight, and pushed the panties into AJ's face. "These smell just like my pussy. Exactly like my pussy. I know how my pussy tastes. I know how it smells. I know how it feels. I know because I've tasted it myself. I'm not ashamed to say it. It tastes good. Since I know all of that, how do you know how your mom's pussy tastes? Did she make you eat her out? As punishment?"

"Fucking disgusting," AJ said, grabbing Abbey by the hips to dislodge her.

"No, no-no-no! Sorry, I'm sorry, please," Abbey said softly, shimmying down AJ's chest, and kissing him. "I was just playing. I'm just teasing is all. I'm sorry."

"She didn't make me eat her out as punishment," AJ said, his tone dead serious. "She's plenty fucking twisted as it is, and I can tell what she tastes like from what she smells like," AJ said confidently. He sighed, hating that he had to lie to Abbey, but he knew she wouldn't understand just how manipulative Melody was. Just how much of a psychopath she could be. He hoped to god Abbey never had to find out.

AJ heard footsteps above and looked up. Abbey leaped off the bed, grabbed her pajama shorts, slipped them on faster than the flash, and was sitting at his gaming table, powering up his television and console in seconds flat. Thirty seconds later, Melody was at the bottom of the stairs, looking around, as if searching for a missing prisoner.

"Is Abbey down here?" Melody asked, flicking the lights on, even though the morning sun was already up and one could see pretty clearly in the basement.

"I...think she's playing a game," AJ said from his bed, watching to see what Melody would do.

Melody looked to her right and then advanced toward Abbey who, for the most part, acted as if she were oblivious to Melody. She acted like Melody didn't even exist. Melody stopped halfway to the table, and then turned, walked a few feet toward AJ, and then turned toward him, and continued over to his bed.

"When did she come down here?" Melody asked him.

"I...I don't know," AJ lied. "I woke up and I heard someone pushing buttons on the controller."

"She's got your ear muffs on," Melody said. "I don't think she can hear us."

"You want me to call her over?" AJ asked.

"No. Now, it's...leave her. Let her play her game." AJ nodded and sat up a bit. Melody looked as if she was having a dilemma of some sort. After wringing her hands for a moment, she sat down on the bed next to AJ and finally came out with it. "Last night was...a mistake." AJ blinked, and then slowly nodded. "I...we, we should not have done, what we did."

"I apologize," AJ said, but Melody held her hand up, with a single finger extended, telling him to wait to speak until she was done. AJ closed his mouth and sighed.

"I think, with your father drinking too much, and because of the circumstances, and you finding out about...the extenuating circumstances...you may have thought that it was okay...to, uh... let's say...take advantage of the situation."

"What?" AJ said, confused. He hadn't taken advantage of any situation. Melody had come down here of her own free will. If anything, she'd taken advantage of the situation.

"I think you thought since your father was having unprotected sex with that woman in the club...you thought you could do the same thing with me. Like father, like son."

"I did no such-"

"Uh-uh-uh! Shush! I'm talking. I'm the mother, and you'll listen to what I have to say. When I'm done speaking, then you can say whatever you want in your defense."

"My defense?"

"What did I just say?" Melody asked sharply. When AJ kept his mouth shut, his jaw clenched, his anger boiling just under the surface, Melody continued. "Now...I know, because you were very careful to not leave any evidence behind, that you think everything is just water under the river. That you can just, continue and act as if nothing happened. Well, I'm saying, that's not going to happen. You and I both know what happened."

"Oh yeah?" AJ said, his anger getting the better of him. "And what happened? Exactly?"

Melody's mouth fell open as if she could barely comprehend that he was asking such a thing. "You raped me," Melody said, the side of her mouth trembling, as if she were now traumatized by the memory of it.

"I raped you?" AJ said sarcastically.

"And here I thought you were going to deny it," Melody said.

"I am denying it! I didn't rape you!" AJ said, his voice rising in volume and pitch.

"You can-" Melody began to say, but AJ repeated himself, louder this time.

"I-didn't-rape-you!"

Melody folded her arms across her chest and sat there for a long moment, and then she turned to the side as if she were speaking to someone else. "If you really want me to call the police and have you arrested, I will." AJ's mouth fell open and he lay there, speechless. "They'll do a rape kit on me. They'll see the physical evidence where you forced your cock inside of me. The tears. The ... whatever they do. They don't need your cum AJ. They'll be able to get enough evidence and convict you, and then, you'll go to prison." AJ felt a sense of impending doom wash over him. There was plenty of evidence. Melody just didn't know it. He'd cum gallons into her. He was still quite amazed she had no idea. He thought for sure, beyond any doubt in his mind, that his cum would have been dripping out of her every step of the way as she'd left and walked upstairs last night. The fact that she actually believed he hadn't cum in her was...a miracle.

"No," AJ said, his survival instinct finally kicking in. "No, no, I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I...I'm not denying...something...something happened. I just...what do I need...to do..."

Melody clenched her jaw as if she were really having a hard time sitting there, and then she wiped at her eyes as if she were crying, but AJ saw no tears. After another long moment, she turned back to focus on AJ. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry," AJ said before the last word was even out of Melody's mouth.

"For what?" Melody pressed.

"I'm sorry," AJ said, and then he lowered his voice to something almost imperceptible. "I'm sorry...for raping you."

Melody readjusted her arms and shifted herself as if she were uncomfortable. "That's not good enough."

AJ tried to not do anything that might seem offensive, but his mind was racing a million miles an hour. He needed a way to exonerate himself. He needed evidence to prove his innocence. He needed...something.

"I'm your mother," Melody said then, turning and putting a hand down, not on his cock, or the blanket where his cock was underneath, but on his forearm. "It's my job to make sure you know the difference between right and wrong." AJ nodded. He knew the difference between right and wrong. He also knew when he was being manipulated.

"It's my job to make sure you see the difference between good, and evil." AJ swallowed hard, knowing now, she was an excellent teacher. She was showing him the intricacies of evil alright. And now, he needed to find a way out of it. He needed to find a weapon of light, against the darkness.

"You need to understand, you can't just go thinking with that cock of yours. If it wasn't me...God. What do you think would have happened if you did that to Candice? Or Abbey? My god. They'd be talking to the police already. You'd be in handcuffs, probably being booked into the county jail right now. You know what they do to young men like you in prison, don't you?"