All Comments on 'Breaking And Entering With Steele'

by GabrielInkabus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tex4tgtex4tg7 months ago

Okay you got me hooked. The driving sequence was fucking hilarious LOL please continue with this I can't wait for the next episode.

reaper1967reaper19677 months ago

i hope that there is more to come.

KaedKaed7 months ago

Not complaining but feel the need to point out a mistake that threw the whole flow of the story off for me. In the beginning, the whole reason he went to the library was because he wasn’t allowed to have a computer at home, but at the end he now has a laptop? Continuity issues/errors can be really jarring (especially in erotica) and are something to watch for in your editing process. Other than that, well done, and thank you.

On a side note, I hope you aren’t abandoning the Mackenzie story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great start, can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Chop chop need the next chapter please. No idea why but I'm invested. Keep them coming

redlion75redlion757 months ago

So mommy told her they're hard to wake up and she tied HIM to the bed and rode him to completion.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am thinking that this is not the whole story. Please continue!

upyoursixupyoursix7 months ago

So you should take a second look at your point of view on computers in the house. First he has to go to the library just to use a computer then he has a laptop all of a sudden. Also brings up a curious point about smart phones; why couldn't he just job search on his phone?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To add to Kade, he couldn’t find his underwear, but pulled them down after she went upstairs. You need an editor for continuity. Otherwise great, and waiting for part 2.

5*

Tc

TarissaTarissa7 months ago

So we wait several pages for AJ and Candice to have sex and when it actually happens, Candice does it to him while he's asleep and you just skip over the whole thing? Just wow, I don't give 1/5 often but you sure earned it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another unfinished story with no warning that this was part 1 of a series. Wasted my time!

WorcoWorco7 months ago

You are a very good story teller, bur not so good as a publisher. Following your postings is challenging, but ultimately satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not bad but the one with Jennifer and Mac is much better - need more of that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story shouldmhave been 2 b pages. You messed it up by adding useless crap to it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like that you're taking your time to set the stage for the story. Obviously if the foundation is well-laid, the story can go for many chapters. (and ignore the haters, there's plenty of other stuff for them to read)

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

Before I started reading this, I actually had low expectations. Man! Was I ever wrong! This was a freaking fantastic beginning. I'm looking forward towards reading the next chapter. I'll also be adding you to my follow list, which is not something that I would normally do after reading one installment of an obviously much larger story. 😉

Apart from the usual typographical errors that are easily overlooked (like the missing letter 'n' in lightning) you did a really credible job on this. I absolutely fell in love with the Goth girl from the library. She's freaking adorable. She instantly knew that she was going to fall for AJ. Some people might mistake her for being a slut, but I saw it more like when the adult Dharma met Greg and beat him back to his own office in the series premiere episode.

As for acting like an entitled bitch, I think that Candice is using that as a front to disguise her actual personality, which is probably "freaky, freaky". 🤪 I think that she tied herself up while having her way with AJ.

DEFINITELY A 5/5 🌟 effort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jesus, that girl is such a prick. good writhing

RicubRicub6 months ago

Nice really enjoyable looking forward to reading chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGabrielInkabus@GabrielInkabus
Aspiring writer, creator, professional liar. A note for those who read my works. My text editor is as good as I can afford. I write as a hobby. I have a number of books in the works and I hope to become a professional writer with any luck. I thank you all for your comments. La...