Breaking Anna: A Reyna Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. She doesn't have to be one. She can repent. We can fix his. Anna, stop this. Anna, look at me." Anna continued kissing Reyna's foot and started to use her tongue in long strokes over it. Small moans and whimpers escaped Anna, and Clara turned red from both rage and embarrassment.

"Clara," said Reyna, but Clara couldn't look away from her daughter. "Clara," repeated Reyna, but still, Clara ignored her. "Liliana, help your mother," commanded Reyna. Liliana grabbed the sides of her mother's face and turned them to meet Reyna's eyes. "Look at me, Clara. Look at me, and I will tell you the truth. I will tell you what I see inside of you as I did to Anna. Then, you can be free like her."

Clara looked into Reyna and opened herself. Within the woman was darkness and hate. She was empty of all things but that. She sought religion to control herself and to control others. It was a channel for her hatred and a method for managing her shame. It was a hideous thing to see. If Reyna showed Clara herself, Clara's mind would shatter. She saw herself as such a pious and pure individual. She never knew that she resembled Satan more than a savior.

"Clara, you are so angry, but you're not angry with me. You're barely angry at Anna. You're angry at sex and a world that needs sex and a god that made sex. You've turned your shame into a weapon and use it to distance yourself from any that may remind you of pleasure. That's fine, dear. You can use that weapon however you want. Use it on your daughter. Don't try to save her. Hate her. She is a slut. You should hear all the things she tells me. Her mind is a wicked place, and you want nothing to do with wickedness. For a while, you'll want to ignore her. You'll pretend she's not your daughter. You won't talk about her to your friends or your church. Don't do that. Tell them. Tell them everything. Tell the whole congregation about what a slut your daughter has become. Tell them she is irredeemable. Teach them to hate her as you hate her. Turn your hatred of sex into a new hatred for Anna. You will never see her again, and that's because of her filthy sex drive. She's a ruined woman."

As Reyna spoke, Anna's enthusiasm increased. Small licks became long pornographic strokes of her tongue. Little whimpers became desperate moans as Reyna described her pet as a ruined woman. John could not peel his eyes away, and Liliana watched eagerly.

Reyna released Clara from her power. Clara's face of shock became a face of disgust. No longer did she have to battle her motherly instincts. Clara could feel purely, and she felt disgust. Anna looked at her mother's face, and moaned in a mix of shame and delight to be so purely hated. If Clara hated her, Anna must truly be becoming the slut she always wanted to be. If Clara hated her, she must be slutty enough to be hated.

"Liliana," whispered Reyna. The sister looked at Reyna, but Reyna chose not to extend any of her power to the woman. Liliana was practically already in her power. "You know your sister is a slut?" Liliana nodded. "And that amuses you or turns you on?" asked Reyna.

"Yes?" said Liliana. Reyna smiled, and Liliana smiled back.

"This will not be the last time I will see you." Liliana gave Reyna a wink. She felt coy, which means she felt in control of herself. "But only if you play with yourself."

"What?" asked Liliana.

"One day, you will come to me and answer an important question for me, but that day is not today. If you ever want that day to come, and trust me, that day will change your life, you will play with yourself while your sister serves me."

"Why would I ... I'm not into ... she's my sister!" protested Liliana.

"Don't look at her, pet. Look at me. Look at a goddess and cum."

Liliana moved her hands to her pants without a word. She never looked away from Reyna, and began to slowly swirl tiny circles over her clit.

"Liliana, stop!" shrieked Clara. "What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do it," said Reyna. "Anna did it. Look at her, she's such a slut." Clara looked from daughter to daughter. Liliana was being corrupted by that slut, Anna. It was so obvious. Anna was the problem. She had to keep Anna away. Anna was corrupting her family. Clara had to stop this. She had to save her family and keep them away from Anna, but she couldn't stand. She couldn't move. She could watch, and she could hate.

Reyna was pleased with her progress. She looked down at Anna and lightly cupped her pet's chin. Anna stopped immediately and looked up at the goddess. "You may touch yourself, pet. I know you want to." Reyna released her pet's chin, and Anna's hands immediately went down to her skirt. She slid the skirt down and peeled off her damp panties after it. Anna immediately pumped two fingers into her pussy. The wet schloss made Reyna smile. "But don't cum until I say," whispered Reyna. "And don't stop serving me or showing your family what you are." Anna brought her lips back to Reyna's foot. She began to suckle on the toes, each one like a little cock as she was taught. Anna sat with her head turned away from her family, but her body was on display and her legs were spread wide. She hummed with delight while two fingers pistoned her pussy, showing her hunger.

Clara could take it no longer. Reyna released the poor woman and watched as Clara ran from the room, crying. She would be back, and she wouldn't interfere. The woman could barely be in the same room as her daughter now. There was little chance of her trying to stop Anna or throw them out by force.

Reyna locked eyes with John. The poor man was more a shell, now. His eyes faced his daughter, and he could not close them, but he was trying his hardest to think of something else. It was as though by imagining things were different, they could magically become different. But Reyna knew better. She knew that beneath his disgust and shame was an intrigue and lust. He was his daughter's father, after all.

"John," said Reyna. "You can look at me, John." Reyna saw the relief on his face as he moved his eyes away from his slutty daughter. "Look at me, and I will tell you the truth." John looked deep into Reyna, and she could see into his twisted soul. John was more like Liliana and Anna than he could ever let Clara know. His past was full of delicious kinks and former lovers. There was such delicious shame. So much was hidden, and what is hidden controls us. Sucking cock? Dark clubs with roaming hands? Of course, John. Faith was a retreat. Faith helped him handle all his shame and make him feel pure. He was such a filthy boy. He wasn't resisting shame; he was resisting lust.

"You're so hungry, John," whispered Reyna. "I'm sad to say I missed it. I thought you were more like Clara. You're nothing like Clara. You wish you were your daughter." Reyna nodded towards Liliana. "You want to touch yourself. You want to enjoy. You want pleasure, the pleasure Clara never gave you. You want freedom. I can give you that, John. You can give it to yourself. All you have to do is let go. For too long, you've repressed and hidden what you've really wanted. You've put off your own desires and let Clara and her shame run your life. No more. Today you will walk out this door, and you will never come home again. You will be free. You will never talk to Anna again. She is lost to you. You may speak with Liliana, but you won't see her. You'll be too busy, little John. You'll give up all that control and pretending for a bigger prize." Reyna looked to Liliana. The cute woman shuddered with her orgasm. She was silent when she came, not wanting to interrupt a goddess. Good girl.

"What prize?" whispered John. He was leaning forward in his seat. Reyna's power didn't hold his eyes open. Now, his eyes were wide with true awe and desire.

Reyna smiled and gently licked her lips. "Cock," she whispered. "You'll never touch a woman again. And that isn't a death sentence to a slut like you, John. It's heaven." John's back slouch and then straighten. His smile widened. He looked ten years younger than he did when he bowed his head to pray. Reyna was a good goddess. Her way was painful but redemptive.

"What?!" shrieked Clara. She stood at the entrance of the room with her fists clenched by her side. "What did you say?!" She stomped towards Reyna, looking to strike.

"Defend your goddess, John," whispered Reyna. John sprung up and stood in the way of his wife. Clara tried to walk past him, but he moved to block her path. He never touched her.

"What are you doing, John?!"

"Don't touch her," said John.

"She's a monster. We need to stop her."

"Leave her alone."

Reyna leaned down and whispered to her pet, "They hate you, little Anna." She pulled Anna's mouth away from her foot and guided Anna's head to survey the room. "Look at what you did, you slut." Reyna showed Anna everything. Liliana was cumming again, watching her goddess free her father. John was defending his goddess from his wife. His erection wasn't for either of them. It was for his fantasies he'll make real shortly. Clara was desperate to stop all of this. She hated Reyna, but she hated Anna more. Anna brought the goddess into her home. Anna knew what Reyna was, and she invited her in. "You're almost there. You're almost past the point of no return."

"I have to stop her; she's disgusting," hissed Clara.

"You will not touch Reyna," commanded John.

"Not Reyna, you moron, Anna," said Clara.

Anna let out a huge moan. Her back arched and fingers sped up. One more bridge burned was one less way back to the life she hated. "You'll only be free with me, little one," whispered Reyna. "You need to tell them the final truth, and then you can cum."

"Momma?" whimpered Anna. The whole room stilled. Liliana sat upright and looked at her sister, legs still spread. John turned to face his daughter. From over his shoulder, Clara looked at the thing she hated most in the world.

"What is it?" snapped Clara.

"I came here today to tell you something ..." Anna's fingers slowly circled her clit, and the softly pushed in and out of her pussy. She was so close.

"That you're a slut?" hissed Clara. "I already knew. We all knew. God told me. There was always something wrong with you, Anna. You could never get cleaned no matter how hard you tried. I see now. I prayed for you. I wanted it badly. But it will never happen. You will always be a slut." As her mother chastised her, Anna's hand moved faster and faster. Her mother always knew. Her family knew. She was always a slut. She will always be a slut. She never has to change.

Anna punctuated her words with strong swirls over clit: "There." Swirl. "Is." Swirl. "No." Swirl. "God." Swirl.

The room froze and burned at the same time. Reyna smiled. John silently walked out of the house. Clara screamed in rage and pain. Liliana came. Anna was destroyed. She was dead. There was nothing left there but a slut, a true slut, a perfect slut. Now, she was Reyna's.

"There is only one goddess," gasped Anna through thick breaths. She was so close now. Reyna extended her foot, and Anna began to suck on the big toe like a cock. "Reyna is my goddess," said Anna through desperate slurping.

Clara stormed out of the room. Liliana burst into laughter. Anna came, and Reyna, the Goddess of Truth, came with her.

12