Breaking Away - A Wife's Tale

Story Info
A white married woman discovers interracial pleasure.
3.8k words
4.46
41.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. It tells the story of a white married woman approaching her fortieth birthday who is unsatisfied with her sex life. Vulnerable and feeling like her life must have more; she is unsure what that "more" might entail. A chance encounter leads her down a path with an uncertain end. Will she "break away" from her stale personal life, or will she retreat back? It involves infidelity and interracial sex; if that is not for you please go elsewhere. Otherwise, read on, and enjoy.

No animals were harmed in the writing of this story®.

A Beginning

Becky had graduated from college at 20, married in June of that year, and birthed twin boys a year later. She and her husband Bill had decided that she would stay home with the twins until they were at least in grade school, and then go back to work. They had all the usual accoutrements; a nice home (with a mortgage), two cars (with accompanying car payments), and...yes, the twins. Grade school came and went and by the time she thought about going to work she was thirty and the twins were well into middle school.

She decided that the real estate business might suit her lifestyle. You dealt with all sorts of people; first-time homebuyers, families moving up from a 3 bedroom to a 4 bedroom, and people interested in buying a home, watching until it appreciates, and then flipping to another owner. So she acquired her real estate sales license and went to work for Van Nostrand Realty. Within a year she was their top sales agent and had been so for the last 9 years. All of a sudden, one day in March, it dawned on her...she was approaching forty...the big "Four-Oh."

As she dressed for work she said to herself, for a mother of two approaching 40 I still look good. Apprising herself, she turned this way and that, thinking that her breasts had held up well given the strain of kids and time, but they were still full and rounded. She was a 'C' cup when married, now a 'D' cup, but even with the size increase her breasts still jutted forward with only the slightest bit of sag. She had always been what men referred to as "curvy" and those curves remained in all the right places. A few more pounds since her college days, yes, but still an attractive, sexy figure. She "dressed for success", white blouse under a blue blazer with the Van Nostrand logo, blue skirt a conservative length just below the knees, and a pair 2 inch high heels.

It would seem that she had it all; a good job, kids now in college and a husband who said he loved her. But that "had it all" was not really true. Unlike some women approaching their forties who thought that sex was optional, for Becky it was at the top of the list. Except her husband treated sex like a burden. A passionate relationship, no; more a relationship with only an occasional roll in hay with 10 minutes in the missionary position -- she needed more than that. Much more. She had confided in her best friend and neighbor Anna how unhappy she was in her personal life...and how much more she wanted.

But, back to work. She had an appointment at 11 AM that day, showing a house being sold from foreclosure. The previous owners had abandoned the house fully-furnished, and the cleaners, painters and carpenters had been there the previous week. The house looked ready to sell, was priced to sell, and the office manager told her the buyer was ready to buy. She just had to sell him on it. A piece of cake, she thought.

She got to the house about 15 minutes early, parked, and went inside to make sure the air conditioning was running. It was, and she took a quick tour of the house to make sure everything was shipshape. Right on time, a silver Acura pulled in the driveway and a tall black man walked to the front door and knocked.

Becky opened the door to stare up at the man, dressed casually in slacks and shirt. He was at least 6 foot five inches tall and had dark mocha skin. "You must be Becky," he said, "I'm Ray Adams, here to see the house". He held out his large right hand and she shook hands with him nervously.

"Hi, Ray," she said somewhat awkwardly. She was awestruck almost immediately by his friendly nature, stature and handsomeness. There were no blacks in her circle of friends; Becky had often admired black men, but from afar. She began showing him the house, room by room, and, as they entered the kitchen, his hand brushed against hers. Then, as she turned to reach up on her tiptoes to show him the kitchen cabinet space, he placed his hand on her waist. "Steady," he said, "I can reach up there. You're wearing heels."

Becky stepped down but Ray's hand did not move from her waist. Should I brush his hand away, she thought to herself. She surprised herself by letting his hand stay on her waist. "Let's look at the master bedroom," she said, "It has a skylight that really sets the room off." As they climbed the stairs together, Ray's hand brushed her hand again.

She was describing all the features of the bedroom to Ray as they walked inside. Becky's back was turned to him as she told him how great it would be to have a skylight right above the bed. She felt his hand on her waist again and turned toward him. As she did, Ray leaned forward to kiss her.

Her first reaction was to pull away but something inside her, that little voice, said "Stay." She let out a startled "Uh, what are you doing?" before his lips touched hers. And then his hands were around her waist, pulling her towards him. She kissed him back. They stood that way for several minutes, in each other's arms, kissing. Another little voice piped up, saying to her, "You're married, don't do this".

But the passion she felt in his arms drowned out any doubts; she thought "Enjoy it, you deserve this."

Her jacket fell to the floor. He began to unbutton her blouse while looking into her eyes. He placed one of his massive hands on her left breast and began to softly massage her while she finished unbuttoning her blouse and letting it fall also. Then it was his turn; she pulled his shirt over his head and shoulders, leaving him naked from the waist up. Her hands went to his belt buckle. Loosening it, his pants fell to the floor. She slipped his boxers down and he kicked both his trousers and his boxers to the side. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed down. She slowly dropped to her knees in front of him.

Once on her knees, she was taken aback by the size of his cock. Becky was no newbie when it came to giving oral pleasure; she and her husband had experienced it, albeit only every so often. But she had never been intimate with a man this endowed. And, she had never, ever been with a black man. Those little feelings of guilt tried to invade her thoughts again; "You're a married woman, he's black, what would your husband, your family say if they found out?" But she pushed those thoughts farther away and let her enjoyment take over.

She gasped just a bit as first the head, then the shaft entered her mouth. She wanted him now, all of him, but had to go slowly lest she gag on his now swollen member. After adjusting the angle, she couldn't get his black cock in her mouth fast enough. She forced his cock into her throat, resisting the reflex to gag.

"God, that feels wonderful," he moaned as he helped her take another inch down her throat. But she needed to breathe freely and pulled his cock out of her throat. She began stroking him, faster and faster. She placed him back in her mouth; he now sped up his thrusts in and out of her mouth with his big black cock. She could feel the cum begin to build inside him.

Becky had never swallowed her husband's cum during their lovemaking, considering it unfeminine, but now she remained locked on to Ray's cock, tightly. She closed her eyes just as he unloaded what felt like a quart of his cum. It overflowed from her mouth and ran down her chin onto her breasts. He lifted her from her kneeling position, her legs shaky. She was alive with lust and at the same time embarrassed; her with a man not her husband and her with his cum covering her chin and breasts. She turned and went to the bathroom, without a word. She closed the door and washed the cum off of her, and rinsed out her mouth. She dressed, and thought she could leave the bathroom like nothing had happened. But it had.

Leaving the bathroom, Ray was nowhere in sight. Had he left, had she ruined the sale by giving herself to him? She needn't be concerned; Ray was in the kitchen, sitting at the table. "Why don't we close this deal," he said, "I'll take the house as is."

They signed the contract for sale. Becky found a bottle of wine in the pantry and poured two glasses for Ray and her. "Let's toast to a new relationship," he said, "All business of course," he said with a grin. They sipped their wine and when finished Ray said, "Let's go to the bedroom," Ray said. Becky nodded yes and said, "I think we have some of that business you mentioned, unfinished business. Give me a few minutes and then meet me in the master bedroom, or should I say your master bedroom."

When Ray walked into the bedroom Becky was under the covers, her clothes lying beside the bed. She patted the other side of the bed and motioned for Ray to join her. With that, he climbed under the covers with her.

His arms engulfed her, his massive black cock pressing against stomach. They kissed, and kissed again, pulling her ever more tightly to him. Becky tensed a bit, realizing his cock would soon be in her. Becky reached down and grabbed the shaft of his cock, gripping it with her left hand, the hand that still wore her wedding ring.

Becky said to him, "I've never been with a man anywhere near this size. I don't know if I can take all of it in me."

"I'll be gentle at first. Why don't you stroke me a bit before I go inside you," Ray said. Becky began to stroke his cock up and down, oblivious to the shine from her wedding ring. Pre-cum began to ooze from the head onto her hand. Becky leaned down and licked the pre-cum from his cock. He had gotten even harder, if that was even possible. He was almost twice as big as her husband; other than earlier today she had never seen or felt a cock even close to this size.

Ray then said to her, "Have you ever been with a black man before?"

"Uh...no," she stammered, "I've never been with a black man. Well, just you," she corrected.

Ray mounted Becky, positioning her hips so he could enter her smoothly. She was wet and ready for him. She was about to be filled with a big black cock; and she was about to cheat on her husband. She was ready to be fucked like never before. He entered her slowly, just the head at first. Becky closed her eyes briefly as she felt her pussy being stretched by the width of the black man's cock. He pulled out slightly and she wiggled her way under him.

"Go now, in me, all the way," she pleaded, "I can take you."

Becky gasped as she felt his cock go deeper, going past the point her husband could reach with his cock. And it wasn't just the length, it was also the girth that filled her. Her breathing was faster now as Ray pumped in and out of her.

"Your married white pussy wants this, right," Ray said, half teasingly.

"Fuck me, Ray," she said. "You feel so good. You're so fucking huge. Omigod, you are so big."

She felt the orgasm hit her, like a lightning bolt, like nothing she had experienced before. Another orgasm came, and another, and soon she was breathless. And then it was his turn.

"Fuck baby, you're gonna' make me cum," he gasped.

"Cum for me baby," Becky said, "Cum in me."

"Oh gawd," he said, and he drove his cock as deep into her as he could. Becky could feel the cum explode inside as he filled her pussy. When he finally rolled off her, Becky felt as though a baseball bat had been inserted in her. Her legs were open at a ridiculous angle as she lay on the bed, cum leaking out of her used pussy.

Becky leaned over and kissed Ray again, and lay in the crook of his arm. They lay like that for about a half hour. "I better go," she said, "After all I'm selling you a house," she chuckled. "Thank you for the best fucking of my life."

"It doesn't have to end here," Ray said, "As long as you want to keep seeing me."

Becky just smiled. Of course she wanted to keep seeing him.

Two Months Later

She met Ray at his new house two more times since her initial fling. Tonight would be their fourth fling, as it were. It was 8 PM on a weeknight, and she had told Bill she was showing a home to a prospective buyer, and might be late getting home. In truth, she was at Ray's house. She let herself in (Ray gave Becky her own key) and walked upstairs to the master bedroom. There was no moon shining tonight to illuminate the room through the skylight. The bedroom was dimly lit; she did not see Ray but knew he must be there. There was only enough light from an antique lava lamp she had given Ray as a housewarming present (and, she had given Ray other gifts as well, she thought to herself, naughtily). She dressed (or rather undressed) quickly and put on the new things she had ordered from Fredericks of Hollywood. After changing, Becky stood in front of the full-length mirror, admiring herself and posing. Not bad for an almost forty year-old married woman with two kids, she thought. He liked curvy women, he had told her, and he said that he found the skinny model look unattractive. She was dressed as he wanted her to, no, how he demanded her to dress; black lace bra under a sheer see-through blouse, garter belt holding up black mesh stockings, a (very) tiny thong and a pair of what were known as "come fuck me" 4 inch stiletto heels.

Ray made his presence know. A voice from the other side of the room startled her a bit saying, "Take off the blouse, slowly," and she did, peeling off the sheer blouse, leaving on her bra to hold those magnificent breasts. She continued looking in the mirror, immensely enjoying being the object of his attention.

This was to be a sensual striptease, and she knew he got as much pleasure from it as she did, and pleasing him pleased her very, very much. Her eyes still locked on herself in the mirror, Becky could see motion in the room behind her, and she knew he was undressing, his cock straining within his trousers.

"Now the thong," he said, and Becky slipped the thong off, down her legs and over the high heels. He told her to slip her hand inside her bra, cup her breast, and then slowly pull the cup aside to expose her nipple. She rolled her taut nipple between thumb and index finger, feeling a warmth begin to rise inside her. Needing no further instruction, Becky reached behind her to unclasp the bra and slipped it down her arms, bringing both of her breasts into view.

Clad now in just her stockings, garter belt and stiletto heels, she fully saw his reflection in the mirror as he moved toward her. Closer, closer, until both of them were side by side. She marveled at how sexy they looked together, how sexy she looked, his naked black body opposite her white body.

There was a brief glint from her wedding ring in the darkened room and a feeling of guilt crossed her mind. She was almost naked with a man not her husband, and a strong black man at that. If their newfound relationship were to be made public, her friends, her family would be scandalized. But that feeling evaporated as Ray placed his arms around her waist, and turned her head towards him. His muscles pressed into the beautiful soft white curves of her body. She melted into his arms. "Mmmmm," Becky cooed as they kissed.

Ray dominated her with his strong black arms and kissed her passionately, sending his tongue in and out of her mouth. They stayed that way for a few minutes, kissing, as Ray ran his hands over her body, fondling her breasts, slipping his finger inside her moist pussy, holding her hand, and yes, it was the hand that sported her two carat diamond wedding ring. He told her to wear her jewelry for their tryst, necklace and rings, including her wedding ring, and he clearly enjoyed taking another man's wife, an otherwise prim and proper mother of two. Ray lifted Becky up and placed her gently on the bed, and climbed up on top of her as she spread her legs out for him. Ray positioned his black cock over Becky's warm and wet white pussy and with one hand rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, teasing her. Back and forth, back and forth, he rubbed his cock along her clit.

She had found herself able to be verbal as she made love to Ray, with no inhibitions. Feelings she seldom had with her husband, Bill, overwhelmed her with Ray, and she expressed them, sometimes loudly. "Omigod!" Becky moaned. "Take me, baby, I want your black cock all the way inside me. I've waited for you to fuck me all week. Don't make me wait anymore." Forgive me, Bill, she thought to herself, as thoughts of her husband crept back. Guilt is a natural emotion, anyone would feel that way, but those thoughts of guilt quickly went away as Ray began pressing his black cock into her pussy.

"But go slow," Becky moaned, "It hurts a little. You are so much bigger than my husband." Ray pushed inside her a little farther this time, and began thrusting harder as her pussy opened up to him. She was fully wet now, and ready for him. Ray pulled out and then pushed in, each time deeper into her.

Ray's charcoal body was atop her, covering her, her large breasts pressed against his chest. "Oh yea, baby, it feels...wonderful," Becky cried out as the first of what would be many orgasms racked her body. Ray plunged his black cock deep into Becky's stretched white pussy and she threw her head back in sweet ecstasy.

"Now faster, faster!" Becky virtually begged as she lay there taking Ray's black cock. Deeper and deeper he went into Becky's white pussy, touching her G-spot, something she rarely felt with Bill.

"I love a nice tight white pussy," Ray teased as he moved his black cock in and out of Becky's white pussy. "Say it," he commanded, "Tell me how much you want my cock."

"Yes...yes," she responded, her voice stammering as another orgasm flooded her. "Oh yes...I love it...I love your black cock in me."

Tears of pleasure streamed down her face and her body was shaking as Ray continued his assault on her tight white pussy. Pain, from him first entering her, had turned to pleasure and she whimpered in delight. Becky clung on to Ray, her mouth opening and closing and sometimes wincing from the exquisite pleasure she was experiencing.

All of a sudden Ray pulled out, grabbed Becky by her waist, and turned her over on her stomach. He turned her so she was looking at herself in the mirror and pulled back on her so she was on her hands and knees. He resumed thrusting with her now in the doggie style position. She watched herself in the mirror with Ray behind her and called out, "Ray...Ray...Fuck me, I can see your black cock taking me!"

Ray's black balls slapped against her ass as he slammed her white pussy with his black cock, over and over again. She came...again...and again. "I'm cumming!" she yelled, "Don't stop!"

Ray teased her some more, "You like black cock don't you?" he asked as he fucked her. "Your husband can't give you this, can he? You like this better than your husband's dick, don't you?"

She knew how to reply. "Oh yeah, baby. Your cock is much better".

Now it was Ray's turn to cum, and he did so with abandon. Letting go with a grunt he exploded into her, filling her pussy with his seed. Twice he came, until he pulled out and both of them slumped on the bed.

A few minutes passed as they regained their breath. Sweat glistened on both of them. "Ready for some more of me?" Ray said.

Becky glanced at the clock and saw that it was nine-thirty. "Better call it a night," she said, reluctantly, "I told Bill I would be home about 10 PM. And if I get more of you tonight I just might never stop."

12