All Comments on 'Breaking Away - A Wife's Tale'

by rocket_man

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

This is in the wrong catagory! This cheating piece of shit belongs in the LW catagory. Cheating, making her poor sap of a husband a sorry cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Right category

The story it’s just lame it’s in the correct category . Put it this way if you are slamming this story now god help it in the loving wife category. No it’s definitely not and no where near a loving wife category. It’s the story it’s got no backbone it’s lack of gumption is what is making this story poor. One of the main themes in the interracial category is the aim to getting pregnant with a coloured child. Not this will I or won’t I approach . Loving wife category is more for BTB stories and plain so boring stories between a man and his loving wife through the years without resorting into threesomes etc aka through love and respect for each other through thick and thin just them with or without kids aka old fashioned story. The phrase extra Marital thing was for writers who wrote BTB stories because they never had a category to put there stories in ( Burn The Bastard/Bitch ) because they had extra Marital sex when there partner never new till later that is when the Burn kicked in. It was never intended for these swapping/swinging/cuckold etc to be put into the loving wife category that is why they slam or hate reading them they had choices group to novel’s even the big give away one called erotic couplings . What doesn’t help is when this site also put swinging sharing and all that crap onto the loving wife category. I don’t know what they were thinking about at the time but they must have been drunk or on drugs at the time of writing it out . ( the faithful readers of the loving wife category having been pestering this site to put it right and just say for loving wife stories and BTB stories only but it’s been falling on deaf or dumb ears or years ) . So yes the story is in the correct category but need to step it up one hell of a bit to get people to notice you and remember it’s the pregnant thing that they mainly want to find in these types of stories ok .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Written in a way that makes Bill a fool and Becky a slut. She's never cheated but one day, without hesitation she begins cheating on him with a black guy, no hesitation? And he's married to a great looking woman who loves sex but he is disinterested? Fiction is one thing, unbelievable is another. For a story to truly be erotic it has to be believable on some level. Don't give up, but try a little harder to draw the reader in with a story sprinkled with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell yes……hope there’s more. Maybe he’ll pump a black baby into her belly to raise. Or maybe he’ll share her with a couple of his buddies.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Ray needs to leave her with a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Loved it please carry on.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Would love for Becky to beg Ray to breed her black.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 2 years ago

Great Story. Would love to see Becky beg to be bred black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. For the ones that don’t believe it you’ve never had a beautiful wife. The saying is even eating steak every night gets old is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmm

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot story 🔥🔥🔥

Please, go on soon 😉

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

If he wants her to wear her wedding rings it’s because he gets aroused by seeing her disrespect her vows and her marriage.

Is that the guy she wants to be with permanently? A man who actually hates her enough to ruin her marriage and her self respect?

Ray isnt husband material because eventually, he’ll get bored of her. Once she is his, there’s no challenge, no reason to stay monogamous because there will always be a younger, hotter woman available and then what is she left with?

There’s a reason middle aged divorcees are so easy…they’re desperate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

excellent story it was very belivable keep writing .i do think he will tire of her and go onto the next nice piece of white pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, good story, I liked and related to bits and pieces of it. Write on! After 12 years and two kids my college sweetheart walked out on us, for younger & bigger tits. I'm positively sure and any women reading this can chime in..all thought of your ex goes out the window with the next cock slipping into you. Wish I had snapshots to send to my ex, of those gentleman deep in me and including my one black man. Well, to be fair, I'm sure the guys aren't thinking either when screwing.

charliem100charliem100almost 2 years ago

Nice story except for the usual, trite 6' 5" black man with the giant dick that pumps out a quart of cum.

'

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wish there was a second chapter - perhaps they meet somewhere where she is seen by someone from her offfice...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous