Breaking Barriers Ch. 11

Story Info
After a picnic date, transman gets playful revenge as a top.
4.3k words
4.88
3.2k
4
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sincerest apologies for taking so long to put out another chapter. I'm glad this series has so many fans, and I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Just so you know, Breaking Barriers is now complete and I'll be uploading the final chapters within the next few weeks (13 Chapters and an Epilogue, altogether). Please enjoy!

-------

11://Code_Release

---------------------------

Kip ran his hand across a crease in the red plaid stadium blanket, smoothing it down. He rested on his elbow, curling his head upwards to look through the branches of the trees above. Specks of sunlight twinkled down, reflecting off the picnic basket's metal clasp and warming the tan wicker. Movement caught his eye, and he rolled more onto his side and hip, crossing his slender legs at the ankle. A smile broached his face as Vale's slightly haggard, but ever adorable form crested the park's gentle hill. He caught his eye with a wave, and he jogged over.

"Awfully spry for an old man," Kip quipped as Vale slung himself down on the stadium blanket next to him.

"Not so old yet," Vale countered, catching his breath. Kip didn't miss the tired look in his eyes from not having slept the night before, but he appreciated his enthusiasm at their date. He thought about taking it easy on him, but...

"I dunno," Kip said, leaning up to give him a quick kiss. "Anything after thirty is senior citizen age - in gay years." He side-eyed a glance while Vale guffawed.

"You're such a twerp," Vale said with a wink. "Take it easy on me. It's been a rough night."

"So I heard. Are you sure you're okay to keep going today?" All of his mirth couldn't hide his true concern underneath, and Vale appreciated that. They had a quick, tight hug in which Vale whispered against his hearing aid.

"I'm sure. I'm exactly where I want to be right now." Vale's words left a slight crackle of feedback that caused a shiver to creep up and down Kip's spine. He melted against him for a heartbeat, one last squeeze before they both sat up on the blanket.

"Then let's get to the good stuff," Kip said, unlatching and flipping the picnic basket lid open. He tucked his sheathed packer to the side, hopefully out of Vale's line of sight, not that he'd recognize the cover. That good stuff was coming later.

Kip passed some turkey deli sandwiches to Vale, and then opened a tupperware salad for himself, fishing out the dressing container from the bottom of the basket. They ate silently and contentedly, enjoying each other's company while they people-watched. It was a warm, sunny afternoon, and families and lovers were strolling the park. Various dog walkers passed by while Kip quietly named each breed as he recognized it.

"Know a lot about dogs, do you?" Vale asked as he wrapped up the sandwich crusts in a napkin. Kip eyed him as he put it away.

"I helped develop a dog game before. It was a simulation where you could own your own kennel and raise dogs for competitions." He pointed at the napkin. "You don't eat crusts?"

Vale blushed. "I know it's a bit childish, but I don't usually. I just never grew into it?" He shrugged.

"That's fine," Kip said, mimicking his shrug casually. "Just unexpected. Maybe a little endearing. I'd heard that artists are full of quirks."

"And programmers aren't?" Vale countered, reaching for a small container of diced fruit.

"Touche." Kip handed him a fork and then grabbed a spoon for his own yogurt and granola.

They fell back into a silence while they ate, picking at their food and enjoying each delectable bite. Vale's morning of a bagel and iced coffee were staples, but this was real, joyous food, and he delighted in Kip's initiative. He also knew that conversation was difficult for him, and that he preferred to just relax and enjoy his food, so he didn't mind holding off on further comments until they both were ready. Besides, the view was nice too, Vale thought, as his gaze rested on the youthful form of the trans boy sitting cross-legged on the blanket.

Vale could almost feel himself reconstituting from the nurturing food, and the bliss on Kip's face. His eyes were closed as he slowly spooned mouthfuls of granola and fruit flecked yogurt into his mouth. His eyes popped open and met Vale's, and a self-conscious giggle erupted.

"What?" Kip demanded, packing up his empty yogurt container. He tossed the dirty dishes into a plastic bag and tucked it into the basket, then sat squarely and crossed his arms, eying Vale's supine form up and down. "What did I do?"

"Nothing," Vale said, placing his finished fruit cup down. "You just looked so happy. Over yogurt. I wondered if you were okay."

Kip rolled his eyes. "Well, yeah. I guess I just didn't realize how much I missed it. I try to limit my dairy and grains, but I still treat myself every once in a while. When I ran more competitively, I was strict Paleo."

"Whazzat?" Vale mumbled, digging around in the basket, looking for dessert.

"Chocolate's on the left side," Kip pointed out, then continued, "Paleo is a kind of diet. Basically eating like cavemen did is the idea, but it's really hard to follow that accurately. The accepted convention is no grains or dairy - which I did. It was hard to adapt to, since I love both of those things, but after a while I could follow it. When I started working, I slowly added a few of those things back in because life's too short."

"Thanks," Vale said, grasping the chocolate bars. He nicked off a pip and handed it to Kip. "So, why Paleo?"

Kip shrugged, taking the chocolate piece and chewing for a bit, thinking it over. "It's just the diet that made the most sense to me. Of all the nonsense that's out there, that's the nonsense that worked best for me."

"All diets are nonsense?" Vale raised his eyebrows, and Kip nodded.

"Same with religion."

"I see," Vale said, his head dipped in pondering as he popped a piece of chocolate into his mouth, and handed another to Kip. "I used to be a competitive swimmer in high school, and diving in the off season. I never much cared about what I ate, but my friend Zariah sure did. She was super competitive, and that sparked my own competitiveness. We had our own little rivalry going, despite swimming for the same team." A smile spread across his face at the flood of fond memories. "My athletic glory days."

Kip smiled and curled up against him after making sure all the utensils were cleared away. He gazed up at him, matching the twinkle in his eyes. "A good friend of yours?" Kip asked, tracing Vale's jawline teasingly with the soft pad of his finger.

"Yes," Vale said, his voice dipping into a serious tone. "Those days were the best. I haven't spoken much with her since we both went our separate collegiate ways. I assumed she kept competing in college, but I stopped to focus on my artwork more. I should try to get in touch with her, before too much more time passes."

"It's a good idea," Kip offered, but his thoughts drifted to his own friendships. There wasn't one he thought he could text out of the blue and have a great catching up conversation. Many of the friendships had been fleeting or superficial. Mere acquaintances, were most. It was hard to nurture a friendship with hearing loss, and many hearing people didn't care to extend the effort it needed. Sometimes he wondered if it were solely that, or the fact of his gay or trans status that kept people at bay. He thought he was pretty stealth - he passed pretty well, but he'd never hidden the fact that he was gay. It seemed pointless. "You should text her."

"Maybe I will," Vale muttered noncommittally, his attention now on nuzzling and nibbling the sun-kissed skin of the boy beneath him. Kip squirmed, but the bigger male held him fast and tight, and kept up the torture. Their blanket was set up mostly out of the way of the other park patrons, but he didn't care if they received appreciative looks or glares from the passerbys that got too close as they wrestled around playfully.

Kip managed to get away, and they extended their chase around the trees nearby, laughing and teasing as they circled their picnic set up. After nearly a half hour of certainly doomed chase, Kip faked and dashed toward the blanket, slapping it with his hand and looking over his shoulder at panting Vale, who jogged up behind him.

"Safe!" Kip yelped, gulping in his own breath, and Vale laughed, encapsulating him in a hug.

"I hope you always feel safe with me," he murmured against his boy, reveling in the light sweat that smelled just as manly as any other he'd ever experienced. They kissed and packed up the picnic begrudgingly, then started the walk back to the main road, where they could hopefully catch a cab to Vale's apartment, as they agreed that he needed peaceful sleep after Kip's surprise.

Arm in arm they walked, with Kip joyfully swinging the basket on the other side. Vale nodded at it. "So, what's with the old-timey basket?"

Kip giggled. "It's certainly not that old yet? Besides, I prefer the term 'classic'. Didn't you ever have picnics when you were growing up?"

"Not as such," Vale admitted. "I mean, I knew about them, and the classic portrayal of them, but we just never got around to it like you see in TV and movies. You?"

"Same, I guess." Kip sighed. "I guess I had the portrayal idealized, like the perfect family outing. I didn't get on well with my folks, and eventually I found myself a family of one. So, I decided to treat myself. I used to pack this basket up and go on hikes or runs, and while it wasn't my fantasized purpose, it was peaceful, you know?"

"I guess, but I much preferred today."

"As do I." Kip leaned into him, and they walked for a few strides, nearing the street before Vale piped up again.

"So, what happened with your folks? Did they have problems with the transition?"

Kip snorted. "Among other things." His quiet tone made Vale simmer with anger at anyone possibly causing his boyfriend pain and angst. "It's not a big deal anymore. I've survived without them in my life for a few years now, and I have you." He bumped him playfully, and Vale bumped him back lovingly.

As they called for the cab, Vale thought to himself, "I really hope I can be all the family you need."

* * *

Vale cringed at the state of his apartment, with art supplies strewn everywhere among abandoned sketches. He let Kip's small form squeeze past him in the entryway as he put away their light windbreakers, bags, and picnic basket. He didn't remember it being this messy, but things were always different in daylight's perspective, and a non-manic state of mind that a break in work brought.

"I'm sorry about the mess," Vale said, but Kip was already busy cleaning up a few surface-level things, clearing some space on the couch and coffee table with a small, mischievous smile on his face. Vale felt the faintest tingling of suspicion.

"Oh, no worries," Kip said, grouping up withered stalks of charcoal and dumping them into a nearby coffee can with similar graphite utensils. "Just making room for some cuddles."

"If we cuddle, I might fall asleep," Vale admitted, shuffling off to change into pajamas. When he returned, Kip was already underneath a fleece blanket with the TV on, and the DVD menu glowing on the screen. Vale quirked an eyebrow at him, and Kip smirked.

"I found your secret naughty cabinet," he said, gesturing to the entertainment center underneath the DVD player. Vale's breath hitched slightly at the DVD case opened on the coffee table, recognizing the cover well.

"I can explain," Vale stuttered, only briefly wondering whether or not to be playfully outraged at the invasion of privacy. I mean, he thought, a man has a right to this gay porn.

"I'm sure you can," Kip said, moving the menu icon over to the Play button. "So old school though. I mean, DVDs? Can't you just get it through your phone? WiFi for goodness sake?"

Vale smiled. "Is that how you do it?"

"I'll tell you later." Kip side-eyed him, and Vale shrugged.

"Some of us didn't always have an internet connection when we were younger and questioning. Certainly never the privacy to go with it." He lowered himself on the couch next to Kip, placing a hand on his covered knee and gently rubbed his thumb over it. "So, are you going to hit Play sometime soon?"

"Well, I suppose I do need something to keep you up." He glanced at Vale's soft-clothed crotch. "And something to keep you up."

"Oh, give me time, and I'm sure the latter will work itself out," Vale said, brushing a curled lock out of Kip's face and leaning in for a kiss. Kip pointed the remote at the screen and hit Play before the kiss broke and left him light-headed, as all good kisses tended to do.

Kip smiled to himself, remembering the last porn clip he'd watched solo, but this was a little more traditional gay, with conventionally attractive twinks exploring for the first time. Kip was willing to suspend his disbelief enough for a porn flick. He leaned into Vale and casually let his hand drop into his boyfriend's lap, softly petting the swelling bulge. Vale mimicked his move and let his arm fall across Kip's back, far enough down to stroke the soft swell of his rump, giving it a gentle squeeze every now and again.

When things heated up in flick and the lube became uncapped on screen, Kip whispered, "Oh, I think that cute little brunet is going to get it."

Vale leaned in, just as conspiratorially, "Like you want to get it later?" His lips nibbled around the edge of his ear, being careful of the hearing aids.

"Well, not exactly," Kip said, and Vale pulled back. "You see, I had something else in mind tonight." When Vale raised his eyebrows in askance, he continued, "I've been wondering how long it's been since you bottomed. Everyone should partake at least once a year, to clear out the cobwebs and dust bunnies, you know."

Vale laughed, then a serious look overtook him as the screen was forgotten and he turned fully to Kip. "Do you want to top tonight?"

"Depends. Do you want to bottom?"

"It's been a while," Vale admitted. His pants started to tent more as he briefly relived some memories. "Not my usual routine, but it's given me a few gems to recall in my later years."

"How about I add to that tonight?" Kip crawled his way over on the couch to put himself above Vale, kissing him and running his hand up and down his boyfriend's chiseled side. Damn, that swimmer's build was still strong.

"Do you think you can?" Vale regretted the question as soon as he asked, once Kip snapped his head up and gave him a glare. Any perceived anger simmered quickly though into fond annoyance.

"I've topped before, sweetheart." Briefly, Kip mentally added, but no time like the present.

"Alright then," Vale relented, as Kip resumed his kissing and they stretched out on the couch together, with Kip settling on top.

"I'll be gentle," Kip promised, and Vale smirked. "Unless you say otherwise." As his kisses became more fervent, Vale's interest was piqued. It certainly had been a long time, and it might do him some good to get a prostate massage. He also wanted to see where Kip's newfound dominance was going.

Vale moaned as Kip cupped his growing bulge, thumbing the hardened length of it, circling the tip with a teasing flick. He reached down and cupped the balls, gently squeezing on the sac and pulling it in gentle strokes. "Just a little more pressure, right at the base." Vale's breath came quickly at Kip's ears, who smiled and sought to fulfill his request. At his stronger touch, Vale's length bounced against him as the bigger male hissed in pleasure. "That's it."

Kip started pulling down his boyfriend's pants, quickly freeing the hard, purple-headed cock. He gave it a lusty leer and asked, "Is someone more excited than they let on?" Vale's flush brightened, but he didn't deny it.

"Let's say I'm intrigued. I'm not sure I remember how it feels." Vale reached behind Kip and grabbed his ass, pulling their hips together as he wrapped his legs around him. Kip sank into the grasp, gently grinding his hips against the partially exposed crotch. He reluctantly got up, pulling off Vale's pants in one swoop while Vale started pulling off his shirt.

"Where's your lube?" Kip asked, eying him up and down hungrily. Ah yes, a fine night for playful revenge. He felt his own tingling upon seeing his boyfriend exposed like that. At his mercy, for once.

"Bedside nightstand," Vale said, nodding towards the bedroom while he passively stroked himself. Kip zipped off around the back of the couch, headed briefly towards the entryway where the picnic basket was stashed, and then popped into the bedroom. Vale was too distracted with himself, getting into the right mindset. Stroking and trying to relax, loosen himself up. His mind fluttered with the thought of taking Kip inside of him. Not something he'd thought he'd do, but here they are, and he was quickly as hard as a rock.

"Here, baby." Vale opened his eyes to see Kip standing over him, offering a small dollop of lube to help stroke himself.

"Thanks," Vale said as he spread his legs and allowed Kip to situate himself between them, now stroking himself with renewed vigor against the slickness.

Kip gently lifted one of Vale's legs onto his left shoulder, and started lubing up his gloved fingers, which Vale noticed. Kip caught his eye and asked, "Do you have any sensitivities to latex?"

"No, just not used to that."

"Just a precaution because of my nails. I don't want to hurt you, but I do need to loosen you up." He wiggled his fingers for show as he lubed them up, and Vale chuckled.

"I'm sure it'll feel good all the same. Do as you wish, Dr. Patterson."

Kip's eyes brightened as he started poking around in Vale's crack, bending his knee towards him to allow further access. "Oh, I like the sound of that. We can play that game some other time."

"Me and my big mouth," Vale quipped, but it was cut short at the intrusion of cold. With Kip's gentle fumbling, it soon turned warm as his fingertip circled the puckered bud. Kip lightly tickled it, and only mockingly pressed with pressure. Vale scooted down and tilted his pelvis up, almost greedily begging for more. "Is my leg too heavy on you?"

"Don't you worry about that," Kip said. "I'm small, but I'm strong." He rearranged his grip on his boyfriend's leg, almost as if to punctuate that statement. "This is just the start anyways. I want to try a couple different positions."

"Oh, boy," Vale muttered as the pressure increased. Lube was added, and Kip pressed gently until the sphincter muscle gave in and allowed him access. He started with one finger, exploring, feeling the tightness and reluctance that he'd have to work through. The very thought excited him.

"There we go," Kip murmured, using his free hand to pet along the inside of his thigh. "Good boy." Vale whimpered in a way he was sure was involuntary, but it was so cute how he gave himself over to the pleasure. Kip strummed his prostate a few times, reveling in the shivers that cascaded over Vale, and then he pulled out enough to add a second finger. He worked them in and out for a while, watching Vale for cues. The rhythm of his breathing, the style of his stroking all gave him info on how well he was doing. "You sure are tight. I guess you weren't kidding when you said it had been a while."

"But it feels so good," Vale whimpered against him, grinding his hips, trying to take more of Kip's fingers, which spread and twisted inside his warm tunnel.

"Shh, shh," Kip tutted. "Soon. You'll get it soon." He loved seeing this new side of Vale, and also this new side of himself. He withdrew just enough to undo his pants and pull the silicone length out. Vale looked down between their legs where they were about to join. He looked confused for a second when Kip pulled the lighter hued erection rod out of his pocket.

12