Breaking Barriers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See this?" Kip asked, and Vale nodded. "This is what goes into the packer." He put a little bit of lube on the front tip, and then lifted himself on his haunches. "It slides in, and this rounded part rubs up against me." He pulled his specially-adapted boxers open at the waistband, located the back of the packer and slid the rod in.

The formerly flaccid STP device swelled with the stiff rod inserted, and it looked like a boner come to life. Vale smiled at the ingenuity, and his strokes became stalling squeezes. "The strap-on fits through a supported hole in these boxers, made just for this occasion, and will help hold it in place when I'm pounding away in you. Any questions?" Kip asked, as he adjusted it against himself. His own flesh penis was alert with arousal and already rubbing up against the ribbed component.

"Just one. Did you find the condoms?" Vale blushed when Kip smirked and held one up. "I guess we're all set then." He spread his legs and leaned back, listening to the wrapper of the condom tear as Kip surely rolled it down on himself. He heard the gleeful squish of more lube being added, and the squeak of silicone being pumped. He looked down again to catch Kip's hungry gaze as he crawled forward, lined up their hips, and teased Vale's entrance with his tip. His hand between him, he guided himself to the hole and pressed, the packer connecting them and letting Kip feel it in a real and meaningful way.

When Vale's hole opened and accepted him after gentle prodding, he slowly sank into it, feeling every inch slide in as if each inch were truly his own. As their hips met, Kip could feel how Vale's tightness tugged and pulled, wanting more and accepting it all. He started to rock in and out slowly, testing how well it stayed against him, and the tightness and security of the boxers' fabric held them together tightly.

Vale moaned and grasped at Kip as they rocked together, just enjoying the sensations that they had once thought would be denied to them. Kip picked up his pace, pulling the length out more and more and diving back in faster, feeling the exhilaration of cheating biology and what other preconceived notions that might have been cast on him. He was the top now, and he was fucking his boyfriend to pieces. That simple thought drove him on, along with the chorus of Vale's moans as he adjusted to taking longer and deeper thrusts.

"I can't believe how much I missed this." Vale's breathless confession stirred Kip onward with harder thrusts, gripping his leg and leaning on it to open Vale more beneath him. "I never remembered it being this good." Kip was now right above him, and Vale opened his eyes as Kip leaned in for a sweaty kiss. They broke upon a blissful smile, with Vale looking up at his panting boyfriend, the subtle curls matting against his forehead. The realization that Vale was completely naked, and Kip was basically clothed only added to his excitement. His exposure. His vulnerability.

Kip could feel his own orgasm building, with his own smaller penis abiding the abuse of the silicone grinding on him with every lust-filled thrust, driving him closer and closer to climax. From the tortured look on Vale's face, he wasn't far behind.

He leaned down just enough to nibble at Vale's collarbone and neck, not sacrificing any thrusting. Vale's strokes became furious the more Kip nibbled, and as his orgasm broke, he bit down carefully on Vale's neck where he whimpered the most and Vale cried out as both their bodies stiffened and ground against each other.

The delicious smell hit him first as Kip released his toothy grip, and licked to soothe the spot. He looked to make sure he was alright, but there was barely a mark. He'd had bigger hickeys before. He looked down between them to see the splatter of cum that marked its way up Vale's torso, reaching almost to the bottom of his neck, and his softening penis. Kip chuckled lowly and carefully withdrew, making sure not to hurt him or go too fast. He carefully lowered Vale's leg around him and massaged it, looking at the blissfully exhausted look on Vale's face.

"That was amazing," Vale said through a yawn. "But I do believe it's bedtime."

"That's just what I was about to suggest," Kip said, rising to get something to clean him off. He smiled as he helped him into bed after all the toys were cleaned and put away, and the snuggles helped him quickly follow Vale to sleep. His last wandering thought was one of joy and a smidgen of pride. He still had it, after all.


12