Breaking Barriers Ch. 12

Story Info
Some shower fun, and then a confrontation with Leo.
5.5k words
4.88
2.9k
2
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12://Gold_Master

--------------

Neither the sunlight peeking through the blinds and streaking across the bed nor the rustling of the sheets woke Kip, but the gentle mouth nipping on his inner thighs coaxed him out of his dream. Almost by instinct, he reached down and gently grasped his boyfriend's head, petting around Vale's ear and weaving his fingers through the wavy black locks.

Vale's moans as he edged closer to the lightly-furred mound were imperceptible to Kip's ears, as his hearing aids were scattered on the nightstand, but the vibrations reverberated through his pelvic bone, which he timidly thrust towards the seeking lips.

"Patience, patience," Vale reminded with a chuckle, but Kip's light murmurs denoted that he wasn't quite awake yet. At least, not as awake as Vale was, in many ways, he thought as he adjusted himself so his morning wood wasn't crushed beneath him. He settled between Kip's legs and grasped his thighs, edging them apart as he kissed and licked his way back up towards his crotch.

The blanket was skewed in the early morning tussle, and Kip pulled it back up in a bid to remain cozy. Vale lifted it above his head just enough to give him room to work, and luckily the sheer whiteness of the blanket allowed enough light through to find the important stuff. Like that cute little penis.

Vale only had to pull back the lips enough to free Kip's own growing erection, which apparently was liking the attention. With a tentative lick that coursed through Kip's body and made him jump, Vale marveled at the wonders of testosterone and what it could do to the body. Especially when it made cute little penises like this. He ran his tongue over the miniature head, monitoring Kip's reaction, then roving his tongue along the underside. He listened to his boyfriend's moans and whimpers, exploring different parts of the folds with his tongue before circling back to his dick. He flicked and teased where Kip reacted the most, and avoided the parts that caused a hiss.

When Kip's fingers started to twitch and writhe through his hair, he knew it was time to go for the finish. He gently closed his mouth over the entirety of his boyfriend's seeking cock and began to suck, bobbing his head up and down and enjoying every bit of length he could coax to full hardness. Kip yelped, and his moans began climbing a crescendo. Vale held back a smile as his mouth was busy with better things, but one hand caressed the tender skin of the inner thigh, and his other hand reached for Kip's free one and clasped it.

Kip greedily grabbed for the intimate contact, another connection to help them communicate what they were doing. When his fingers fluttered, Vale let his cock slip out of his mouth and nibbled along the outside of the lips until Kip whimpered and thrust for his attention to return elsewhere. When Kip squeezed his hand, Vale took up his cock again in a lustful slurp, sucking the sensitive bud gently, but also teased it with a swirl of his tongue for good measure.

He followed his rhythm of teasing and backing off until Kip was ready to howl, and when he started shuddering, Vale sucked deep and kept the pressure up with his tongue in rapid flicking as the smaller man's body racked against him, thrusting desperately as his thighs stiffened. Kip held a pillow to his face to drown out his gasping yelps, and Vale held steady until his body stilled.

As Kip collapsed back on the bed, Vale released his red, swollen cock with a few farewell licks, tasting the sweet nectar that now covered his face. After getting his fill and Kip's aftershocks declined, he used a corner of the blanket to tidy himself up enough to cuddle and give his boyfriend a kiss. Kip's eyelids fluttered open as Vale's arms encircled him.

"What a way to wake up," Kip murmured, turning to rest his head against Vale's chest. "What was that about?"

"That was about a cute boy in my bed," Vale said, making sure he was close to Kip's ear and his words were enunciated and steady. His voice still had that gravelly morning quality that reminded Kip of a tickling vibration. "And it was a thank you for last night."

"Well, any time you need another prostate massage, feel free to ask." Kip smiled, vividly reliving a few choice moments from the night before. Vale jostled him playfully.

"Hey now, don't get too comfortable. As amazing as it was, I can't give up enjoying any of your sweet holes either. Not when you're so tight, and warm, and inviting." Vale nibbled at his ear. "If you'll have me there, of course." Just the thought of it sent some tingles through Kip's exhausted dick.

"I think I can manage." Kip sank deeper into the cuddles, and they laid in bed for some time enjoying each other's embrace until the collective stomach rumblings urged them to get up.

Vale chuckled, running his hand across Kip's taut middle after a particularly loud grumble. "Yeah, I'm hungry too." Kip nodded, yawned, and started to crawl out of the tangle of covers.

"Likewise, but I think a shower is in order." He headed for the bathroom, with Vale close behind.

"If you don't mind the company, I think I'll join you."

Kip winked and tossed him a towel after a moment of inspecting his cabinets. "It's your shower. It would be rude to say no."

"Semantics."

After the water was running at a temperature they agreed upon, Vale helped Kip into the tub, offering an arm to steady himself, and then he got in himself. Before stepping into the spray, Vale noticed how Kip ran his slender fingers behind his ears, in a perfunctory check. Possibly checking for hearing aids? He smiled at the precursory habit, a small gesture that must have had an unfortunate reason to get used to, or perhaps just a willful self-reminder.

Kip shuddered like a baby duck when the spray washed over him, and Vale moved quickly to warm and soap him up. He rubbed and massaged as Kip leaned back against him, tenderly working the body wash into every curve and crevice. When it came time to wash downstairs, Kip fluidly took over, rinsing himself with water.

Vale washed his hair while Kip finished up, and was caught off guard when Kip flashed him a devilish smile after he rinsed all the conditioner out. "My turn."

Kip squirted a bit of body wash on his palm and worked up a lather between his hands before working it across Vale's body. He focused on his strong chest, rubbing in appreciative circles, and then ran his hands down his corded sides. As envious as he was of the swimmer's build, Kip pushed aside the mental curses for his own genetics, because there was something else that called for his attention.

He soaped up his palm again and lathered Vale's darker nest of curls that crowned his cock, and cupped and swirled around his hefty package. Vale steadied himself by putting both hands on Kip's shoulders, but then closed his eyes and leaned back into the spray, letting rivulets cascade down his body - just enough to allow more soap to form as Kip stroked and caressed his growing member.

Kip's attention to detail was to be admired, because not only did he stroke the hardening length, but he spent ample time on his balls, caressing the sac, and scrubbing in all the hard-to-reach places, often eliciting a strangled gasp from his boyfriend. He teased almost as much as Vale had done to him earlier. Once he felt he was sufficiently clean, all his attention refocused to the very alert cock.

"Like what you see?" Vale asked, standing up out of the spray and shaking his head to expel excess droplets. Kip batted playfully to protect himself from the modest onslaught, giving the captive dick a few warning squeezes.

"Love what I see," Kip said, stroking him from root to head, turning his gaze downwards. He watched as it jumped at every gentle touch, pushing with a strong resistance that only comes with maximum arousal. The fact that his gaze and exploration now bordered on worship wasn't lost on Vale. There was something in his eyes that he'd only noticed a few times before. A sense of longing? Unfulfilled yearning?

"Are you okay?" Vale asked, petting a blond, matted curl away from Kip's eyes, but he kept his attention on the slender and strong cock.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted one of these. How much I've wanted one, even before I fully knew what a penis was. How cheated I felt when I learned what I missed in the genetic lottery." Kip's stroking was gentle and reverent, and Vale's heart went out to him. How small and vulnerable he looked, and oh, how Little Kip must have suffered throughout the years, not knowing how much better it could be one day.

"Easy there," Vale said, as Kip gracefully went to his knees, just out of the water's reach. Vale leaned back to let the water run down his torso, and Kip worked his cock, partially to rinse it and partially to keep it at attention. Once his entire crotch was rinsed, aside from a few persistent patches of bubbles on his thighs, Kip started to rub his face against it. His cheek caressed the length, and he tilted at the end to kiss the tip.

Back and forth, he rubbed his face against it, sometimes stopping to bury his face at the base into the patch of wet curls, inhaling and then kissing his way back up. He never took the tip into his mouth or used his tongue, but as hot as watching it all was from Vale's view point, he didn't have to.

Kip moved to the other side, and Vale murmured happily. He had assumed Kip was mostly baby-faced, but now he could feel the slight stubble brought on by the burgeoning puberty. Vale wondered, how long had he been on testosterone? How much longer until his facial hair would flourish? Or, unless this was as much as he was genetically allotted. Some guys were naturally less hairy. His thoughts wandered to how cute Kip would look with a trimmed beard, and giggled to himself.

"What's that about?" Kip said, looking up at him, cock in hand and rubbing it gently on his cheek.

"I'll tell you later. Nothing about what you're doing now. You're doing great." Vale slid his hand beneath Kip's on his cock and took it, giving the smaller man's cheek a few playful swats. Kip leaned into it, letting the smacks go loud enough to resound in the moist environment. Vale ended with tickling the sensitive tip against his lips, and Kip smiled and kissed it. He took back over with the rubbing and petting, roving his face all around the entirety of his crotch, inhaling every crevice.

Before long, Vale felt the electricity build in his lower spine, and knew he couldn't hold it back. He grasped Kip's wet hair from the back, held him still at the back of his neck, and jerked himself to coming in hot spurts on his face. Kip closed his eyes but opened his mouth wide. It was over quick and dirty, and Kip swallowed whatever he could. The rest would have to be rinsed off.

"Sorry about that," Vale said as he helped Kip to his feet and steadied him. "How are you?"

"Fine, I guess" Kip said, rinsing his face. "I always wondered what that could possibly feel like for cisguys. I used to try to pretend, you know. Heh, I even started packing before silicone packers were a thing, but it was just never the same." The pained look that flashed across his face spoke more volumes than Vale feared he ever would.

Vale pulled Kip to him and hugged him close, bringing them both under the warm spray, and Kip kept slowly stroking his cock in between their clasped bodies as it went flaccid, tired and spent.

Vale brought his lips close to his ear and whispered, "I, for one, love your penis, and everything about you. I wouldn't have you any other way." Kip paused, stiffening against him before his shoulders started to rack in Vale's embrace. It took a moment to realize that he was sobbing, and Vale just held him tighter as the water washed over them both. Desperately, he wished that he could wash away his years of pain and sadness just as cleanly.

* * *

As Vale plated and served breakfast, Kip sat at the small kitchen island, his hands folded in his lap and his gaze downward. The presence of eggs and toast startled Kip back to his surroundings, and his gaze snapped up to meet Vale's as he sat across from him.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Vale asked, his fork resting against his own omelet.

"Yeah, mostly," Kip admitted. "I'm just sorry about the shower. With the uh... crying and such."

"Hey, it's okay," Vale said. He dropped his fork with a clink and reached across to take Kip's hand in his own. His coarse artist finger tips smoothed over Kip's softer texture, his thumb skimming against the back of his hand. "I get it, and I don't mind. After all, holding you when you need it is the least I can do, considering the great time you gave me just before." His mischievous smile playfully chased away Kip's own dark thoughts, spreading a loving warmth throughout him.

Kip grasped Vale's hand with a few tight squeezes, calmly signaling, "I love you."

They released and began their breakfast, enjoying the food in silence for a few moments, until the plates were ready to be cleared. As Vale stacked the dishes into the dishwasher, he cleared his throat.

"So," he began, making sure he had Kip's attention from where he leaned against the kitchen island and waiting patiently, "I take it from past comments that you're not close to your folks?"

"Not really. They live out west on the family ranch." Kip crossed his arms. Not a favorite topic of his, but if Vale was interested, there was no harm in telling him.

"Really? Family ranch?" Vale turned, drying spare flecks of water from his hands.

"Dilapidated ranch," Kip amended. "What about your family?"

"Well, that's what I was hoping to bring up. My parents live in town, and I was hoping you'd be willing to meet them for dinner." Vale tried to keep his facial expressions neutral, not betraying how much hopefulness he felt.

"Uh, tonight?" Kip asked, feeling the flutters of panic rising in his chest.

"Any night. In the near future."

"Well, I can't think of a reason why not." Though try as he might. "I didn't realize this was your home town."

Vale shrugged. "For better or for worse. I went to college out of state, and then came back. I guess I was homesick."

"I was just sick of home. I escaped as soon as I could and never looked back."

"If I were in your shoes, I don't think I'd blame you." Vale considered him for a moment. "You seem rather nervous. Is it too soon to meet the parents? I get on well with them, and they're accepting of me being gay. I've been out since my teen years."

"Accepting so far. If they knew everything about me, that might change."

"Not gonna lie, but that would be new for them. I'm not sure they'd be judgmental, but also they don't have to know you're trans. That's only your business. Our business."

"I'd like to keep it that way. For now. I can't promise if or when that'll change."

"It's completely up to you, and that's fine by me. I love you, and I want you to be comfortable above all else." Vale held his gaze steady, and his eyes conveyed the promise even more than his words did, and Kip's heart soared.

"Thank you. I love you too."

* * *

After a blissful weekend together, which was spent lounging around in a tangle of cuddles with good food and TV shows, it was time to get back to work and back to the grind. Kip trudged his way into the office, his mind swirling with all the objectives to push their game into launch-ready status. There was almost enough at work to drown out the thoughts of meeting Vale's parents for dinner next weekend.

He logged onto his work computer and email with the information about the new deadlines. There was crunch time now with a local video game expo in which their game would be announced for all the latest platforms. Of course, each email came with Leo's frazzled addendum's for semi-final and final reviews before the game files are baked into their playable forms.

He spent the early morning sanitizing lines of code and putting the final polishes on all the main systems in the game, working through the checklist that Leo had sent with the red Important flag in the emails. Once he got into a steady rhythm, he knocked out each item with ease.

By the time lunch came around, he stood and stretched, a smile creeping across his face at the realization that his early work ethic had paved the way in the final steps. He wasn't sure what Leo was having an anxiety attack over, but it seemed silly at this point if everyone on the team was having as smooth a time as he was currently.

He locked his computer monitor onto a screen saver and then sauntered to the break room for lunch. For the final weeks of the project, the firm had been catering lunches, and very few employees abstained. They were simple spreads, but better than any fast food in the area, and it gave Kip a break from packing his lunches, so it was an appreciated addition.

When he turned the corner into the modestly furnished room and approached the buffet styled table with food spreads, he nearly stopped in his tracks. It was too late to backpedal and speed out of the room, because his sudden skid caught Leo's attention. His stooped shoulders turned, his face nearly vacant when he recognized Kip. He turned back to the food. Kip wondered why he was just standing there. Waiting. Watching. Couldn't he decide what he wanted?

At least they were the only two in the room, so there wouldn't be a line forming, but that could change at any moment. Kip was sure Leo would ignore them, and started to grab a plate for himself, determined to work around his scrawny mass. It startled him when Leo finally verbally acknowledged him.

"Haven't seen your beau in a while." Leo's voice was muffled as he was faced away from him, and Kip didn't feel like putting forth any extra mental energy in a conversation with Leo.

"What?" he asked, still spooning salad onto his plate.

"Mister Tall, Dark-haired, and Handsome. I assumed you were together."

"We are, although I don't really care to discuss my personal life with you." Kip forcefully yanked cherry tomatoes free from the salad and thrust them onto his plate, and Leo watched with a rueful expression.

"Then why bring your personal life into work?"

Kip's retort was caught in his throat as a few other workers filed in, happily engrossed in their own conversations, and blissfully unaware of his own rage boiling over. Before he could reply, Leo muttered something about having lost his appetite and weaved his way out the door. Kip finished making his plate and took it back to his office, eating on autopilot as he mentally bitched out that annoying sad sack.

He threw away his styrofoam utensils just as he felt he had the perfect lecture worded for Leo. He almost wanted to let it go since they were unlikely to be on the same team for another game together, but as long as they shared the same work environment, he couldn't bare the thought of any more of this nonsense that bordered on verbal abuse. Well, it wasn't so much what he said, but how he said it. His tone of contempt, and Kip could only tell what lied beyond it.

Kip marched angrily towards Leo's cubicle, fully ready to give him a piece of his mind, but the immaculately kept space was devoid of a harried-looking six foot tall man. He glanced around his workspace, looking for a clue of where he might have gone. Perhaps he decided on lunch after all? Not that he remembered ever seeing Leo eat at work. Not that he would have had the opportunity to, as he usually opted to eat in his own office.

Post-it notes were the main decoration in the sparsely cluttered cubicle. They papered nearly every surface, in plain view, but remained mostly unintelligible. Kip peered closer as curiosity hooked him, but he couldn't tell what they were about. Notes about the game, surely, but they were mostly numbers. Very few letters.

12