Breaking Barriers with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed kind of stumped and grounded for a retort. Then she murmured almost stubbornly under her breath, "Well, I can still smell it sometimes after."

"And I can smell yours," I jostled back. "So fair trade. Look, if you'd like to see for yourself just how often I DON'T do it in there, you're welcome to step on in any time."

"Eww," she scrunched her nose.

I took a breath and invested my attention to the mindless movie playing on TV as she sat there and twiddled with her fingers above the towel. She was clearly uninterested in the movie, and after a minute or two, she gave a light shrug and grinned to herself. "You ever, think, like..."

I waited for her to continue. "Like?"

"Like all those people down south, those southern backwater hicks into the whole incest thing with their families... you ever wonder what the big deal is?"

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"I mean, it's like a thing. Consensual incest. Like it's not upfront in public for the world to see, but it happens, you know? Not just deep south, but like all over the world, with all different kinds of people, probably as long as humans have been around."

"Does this have a point?"

"I'm asking if you've ever wondered what the big deal about it is. It's not like it's singled out to some freak show family. All these people have been doing it. And they KEEP doing it. There's obviously something to it for them."

"Well, it's sex. Sex genuinely feels pretty good, just as an act in and of itself," I shrugged. "Can you imagine the offspring from all those people? That's why they look the way they do."

"Okay, genetics and reproduction aside," she stated. "They're obviously finding these family members somewhat attractive and breaking the barrier that the rest of us "normal" people keep up."

"You are like the worst person I've ever known of getting to any kind of comprehensible point."

She huffed a short breath, thinking for a second. "Okay. It's like eating some weird animal. Like a frog. Have you ever eaten a frog?"

"Hell no."

"Exactly. Too weird to think about, but how do we know that frog isn't the best-tasting thing in the entire world? It's like incest sex. It's wrong, it's forbidden, it's illegal, but how does anyone know it isn't the best kind of sex in the world?"

"That's being subjective. Any sex can be great. What would make incest sex any better aside from the psychological excitement of it being taboo?"

"Because maybe there's something beyond psychological that makes it that way. Like maybe it's chemical or biological. Having sex with a blood relative might literally feel better BECAUSE of the blood relation."

"I have sex with my own blood self all the time and it's nothing too special," I jokingly stated.

"It's not like there are scientists off in labs conducting these tests and interviews with incest couples."

"You're... kinda starting to weird me out a little."

She huffed another breath and lay back a little, prying the towel away to drop it on the floor as she rubbed her face. "Sorry, I'm just... I guess I'm bored, I'm buzzed, I'm horny and unbelievably sitting on the same couch in some kind of Twilight Zone voluntarily butt-ass-naked with my brother, and my body can like, sense, and see you, and it's saying, "Yo woman, there's a dick over there. I'm totally hungry and you're ignoring my needs". But my body doesn't know you're my brother."

"Your body says "Yo woman" to you when it's horny?"

"Shut up, idiot," she blurted. "You know what I mean."

"Well, uh, not really. It seems to me what you're getting at is that you're curious about... incest?"

"Nooo," she groaned, slightly annoyed with the situation and not necessarily herself. "Not saying THAT. I'm just curious about the topic. You know I get too analytical when I'm drunk. Haven't you ever... thought of it? Like honestly. Just for a second. Like a flash in your mind. Like with one of our aunts, or cousins, or mom, or somebody? I'm not trying to judge."

I sighed and set the remote down. "I mean... I don't know. Maybe, like, a flash. Just like you'd think of what it would be like to jump off a skyscraper, or get shot. Just a momentary thought of not doing it but what it would be like. Like if someone was mad and told me to go fuck my mother, my brain signals would quickly interpret a literal image of that before my rationality would knock it away and forget it."

"So you've thought of mom?" she wondered with a smirk.

"I didn't say that. That was an example."

"Why not? She's still hot and in good shape."

"Have YOU thought of DAD?" I shot back.

"Sure, once or twice, I'm big enough to admit. But it's like you said, just out of automated mental imagery. You can't sit there and deny that the same automated imagery hasn't flicked through your head seeing me naked like this right in front of you."

"Then you'd have to admit the same thing."

"I do admit it, that's the point," she calmly noted.

I stared at her, my gaze narrowing more sharply in thought. "Are you saying or suggesting... what I think you are? That you want to, like, do... stuff? Together?"

"I'm not saying it," she mumbled, looking away. "It's just a... topic. Like, putting aside the mental psychological aspects of it, is it really that crazy to think about? I mean, in the end, it's just sexual pleasure, right? As long as both people went into it getting past the mental hang-ups, it would just be another thing to make each other feel good. Like a good hug, or a rub on the back."

"Putting my dick inside my sister seems like a challenging mental hurdle to get over," I said.

"And what if you got over it? Isn't sex just sex?"

I stared into her face more intently this time. Her beautiful doe eyes were set into mine like tractor beams as she bit her lower lip. "You... you're serious?" I flatly spoke out.

"You wanna... have sex? Like actually have sex?"

"Do you?" she softly asked.

"Quit screwing around," I said, clearing my throat and looking back to the TV.

"It doesn't have to be a big deal. Like it obviously would never leave this room."

"Like I'm gonna go bragging to all my friends that I banged my sister's pussy because she asked me to," I sarcastically mumbled.

"We both got dropped by our dates tonight. You've got blue balls and I've got blue pussy. We're naked and pretty chill about it. There's something more going on here, you have to admit it. Look, it's weirding me out a little, too, but there's also something... interesting about the idea. You're not getting a rush right now talking about all this with me, your sister? Your naked sister?"

"Maybe, yeah, but..." my words trailed off. "You're really serious about going that far?"

"If it's too gross or something, we can stop," she assured. "We don't ever have to mention it again. I'm not gonna judge you or think of you differently. Just, kinda like... try it out a little. See what all the fuss is about?"

Liz slowly slid closer to me on the couch, letting her hand guide up my leg as her eyes watched my face. I swallowed the lump in my throat and gave a sudden small gasp.

My dick curled to life in a basic, reactive manner. That biological manner she had been reiterating. She was right, after all. She was still my sister, but she was a naked, beautiful female, complete with a nice rack, firm ass, and inviting pussy.

"This is insane," was all I could manage to mumble. "If there's a hell, we're going to it."

Her hand wrapped around my growing member, starting to slowly mold and stroke it.

"We are not going to hell for me touching your penis," she firmly assured. "Touch my breasts."

I took a breath and reached out, gently cupping my hands on the bottom curves of both, and letting my fingers slightly pet the softness above, as if treating them like fragile porcelain balloons. I couldn't believe it.

So many countless times I had seen my sister's bosom protruding from a tee shirt or held beneath a bikini top, never giving any second thought, and now there they were, bared completely for me to see and hold in my hands.

It was like the excitement of seeing a favorite actress after years and years finally bare her chest on screen for the first time, only this was more powerful. This wasn't some hot actress I fantasized about. This was my sister. My sister ACTUALLY had boobs under her shirt!

And it wasn't the fact that they were boobs, or even good-looking boobs. They were my sister's boobs. It took only a quick flick of my eyes to register her face looking at me from above them, and then back to her chest, then back to her face, then to her boobs. This was no Photoshop job.

These... were my sister's tits.

My cock continued to grow within her hand as she used her free one to stroke my chest. I guess she could have been thinking the same of me.

That, after all these years of knowing I might've or could've had a penis hanging between my legs somewhere under all those layers of boxer briefs and jeans, she finally realized it was really there.

Seeing is believing. Concealed and hidden all the time around her, it might have made me come off as nothing more than a typical tough older brother with the blank anatomical form of a Ken doll, so to speak.

But now that she could see it... now that she could touch and hold it... made her realize I was indeed a real live man. A man with a penis, and a good-looking one, at that. I closed my eyes and gave a moan.

"Does that feel good?" she gently asked.

"Yeah," I huffed.

"Do you want me to put it in my mouth?" she asked.

"Have you really..." I started to inquire.

"Sucked a dick? Yes," she answered, matter-of-factly, shuffling herself a little lower and streaking her tongue along my shaft.

I slightly irked my body upward. I still couldn't believe this was happening. Was this a dream? She took me in her mouth and started to smoothly bob her head. My sister was sucking on my dick.

I hadn't gotten my dick sucked in a long time, so it was a nice relief. I put my hands on her hair, wondering if I should guide her or do something else.

Then I decided to play with her breasts a little more and stretched my arms over her back to rub her bare bottom cheeks as she let out a soft moan. She was definitely good. The thought of my younger sister being good at sucking on a dick excited me more.

She didn't come off like a slut or anything with the guys she dated, but I was glad we were both experienced enough to not make this thing more awkward than it already began.

She moved her head back and forth, using her tongue and lips in ways that amazed me.

She never went too far with me, either. I hated girls who felt like they had to gag to inflict pleasure on the guy. She fingered my balls a little, caressing some of the pubic hairs between her fingers as she massaged.

She then slid the slick, wet cock out of her mouth, pursing her lips at the end with a sucking kiss as she started to stroke me with her hand and look up.

"Feeling weird at all?" she checked.

"Nope. Feels just like I'm getting my dick sucked," I said. "How about for you?"

"Nothing weird so far. Tastes just like a dick," she confirmed before giving it another two kisses. She stopped and put her nose to it, sniffed, then moved it a tad to smell another spot. "Mmm," she blurted to herself. "Do you spray anything down here?"

"What? No. Why?"

She sniffed again, then lifted my dick to smell under it near my balls. "I... I don't know. You smell REALLY good down here."

"Like how?" I asked, just as confused as she was.

Liz put more of her face into my crotch this time, taking a few more studying whiffs and then pulling her head back to look at it. "I don't know. It's just... nice. Like some kind of sandy musk. Is it just down there?"

She pushed herself further up my naked front, touching her nose to my chest now as she lightly inhaled a few select spots. She smelled my neck, then my shoulders then patted my arm. "Lift your arm."

I raised my arm. She smelled my armpit, taking in a few strong sniffs. It was a little strange. Was she some kind of smell freak? I knew she liked candles and all that Bath and Bodyworks bullshit, but this was unforeseen. Something about it though was slightly erotic... instinctive on a natural base.

We were exploring each other's naked bodies, so I guess she was taking in the full experience. It must have been triggering some kind of chemical in her, putting her into full overdrive heat, which, as horny as I was, I was not going to stop.

She smelled my chest again. "It's kinda in different places. Maybe it's your body wash? I think it's just your natural smell though. I can't tell. Your penis just smells REALLY good, though. Okay, sorry. Got sidetracked."

"Should I try my taste test on YOU?" I offered.

She smiled and did that playful thing where she bit the edge of her lip, searing her red-hot eyes into mine as she pushed herself up on all fours. "Absolutely," she invited, then tilting and laying on her back against the other end of the couch.

I shuffled toward her, my throbbing cock pulsating as I began to kiss her legs and knees before trailing my lips to her glorious pussy. I was never great at eating a girl out, so I certainly didn't have any expectations and wanted to keep it simple.

I puckered my lips across the top. She must have just shaved that morning because there was no evidence of any scratchy hairs getting in my way. She cooed and spread her legs, guiding me by the back of my head.

I simply dragged my tongue back and forth across the top of her slit. Her breaths were shaky and she let out soft moans. I dipped the edge of my tongue inside, flicking it like a lizard, giving it a swirl here and there. Making sure to apply pressure to her stomach and caress her hips as I sucked and kissed her honey pot.

Her breathing was heavier now. "Do you have protection?" she asked.

I pulled my head back to look at her. "No. Do you?"

"Why would I keep condoms around? That's a guy's responsibility," she insisted with a tone that could have been on the edge of starting another one of our vocal sibling squabbles.

"I don't use them," I told her. "I can pull out of you... if you still want to do this."

Her eyes were still closed as her eager hands tried to pull me closer to her. "Just shoot it out on my stomach or tits when you're ready," she ordered.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I positioned myself over her and looked down at her face. "Should we kiss? Or would that be weird by getting too personal?"

"It doesn't get much more personal than your penis entering inside my body," she conjectured. "So I think a kiss will be manageable."

I landed my lips on hers, jawing my mouth as her fingers, on one hand, tried to guide my face while the fingers on the other attempted to reach under and stroke my stiffened cock.

Our smooth tongues massaged. Our lips sank together. When we finally unclicked, I gently brushed some hair out of her eyesight. "Well?" I asked.

"I was thinking of that scene in "Back to the Future," when Marty kisses his mom and she says it felt like kissing her brother," Liz noted. "It doesn't feel like that. I don't feel like I'm kissing my brother. It feels like a great, perfect kiss."

I dunked my head back down and enveloped my lips around hers again. We made out for a good two or so minutes; our naked bodies completely enraptured and entangled around each other. She was tugging my dick toward her pussy. I could tell she wanted me and wanted me NOW.

It was the point of no return. Sure, everything we had done up until then was fucked up in its own right. My mind was still shortcircuiting trying to piece together how it lead to this.

But if we stopped here and now, it would only calculate to some physical tomfoolery between us, and nothing further. Sure, my sister had my dick in her mouth, but it's not like I came. We were still short of the grand finale... the big show.

Our bodies were clearly too deeply in heat; too passionately invested to turn back now. It would be the all-time worst case of blue balls for me. I was in. Was she?

"Still want to do it?" she then asked, as if sifting through the unbelievable craziness to read my cluttered mind. "We can still stop. We can just get each other off... masturbate with each other, you know? Just the thought of you going to jerk off in the shower is hot enough to satisfy me."

"Yeah?" I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah," she purred back. "I changed my mind. I love the idea of going into there naked for my shower after you now and knowing that your dick has shot and spazzed out cum over the walls. Do you really do it?"

"Mmm," I moaned, sliding my hard cock into her pussy. "Yes."

"Fuuuck," she moaned as I began to grind against her. "I do, too. I lay there and detach the shower head nozzle and use that."

"Uggh, so hot," I groaned.

"How much do you masturbate a week?" she whispered.

"Almost every day."

"Me, too."

"It's so hot to know you're like that," I told her.

She wrapped her arms around my back. "I already knew it happens. But it's hot just to hear my brother admitting to shooting cum out of his dick."

I moaned and mounted her in a smooth, rhythmic manner. She looked down and tried to watch as my dick went in and out of her below. "Is this really happening?" she asked in a hushed, almost breathless tone, even though we weren't moving all that fast. "Are you really going into me right now? Are we actually having sex?"

"Yesss," I groaned, kissing her neck.

"How does it feel?"

"So amazing," I told her. "This is incredible. I don't think I've... ever felt anything like this before."

"I know," she whispered. "It's like a combination of having sex, making love, and fucking. Does my pussy feel different from any other girls'?"

"So much better. I just... can't describe it," I huffed, wrapping my mouth around one of her breasts and sucking the nipple.

"Your dick feels so fucking good," she moaned. "I don't know if it's because you're good, to begin with, or because we're related. I seriously cannot wait for you to cum on me. My pussy is gonna blow so damn hard when I see cum shooting out of your dick onto my boobs and know that I caused it."

I started slapping into her bare, wet cunt even faster; the sounds of our naked wet skin hitting inducing animalistic moans between us. "I already know I want to do this with you more," I announced.

"Yeah?" she moaned. Her boobs ruffled against my chest as she pulled my head down closer to hers. "What do you think about me becoming your girlfriend? Like a secret official boyfriend-girlfriend thing?"

"Like take you out on dates and bring you flowers and hold hands and stuff like that?" I wondered as I swiftly rocked. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"If you wanna try it out," she muttered. "I would love to be your official girlfriend."

I moaned and pounded into her harder and faster. I panted, in total, undeniable sexual heat. Her fingers clawed my shoulders before her hands slightly pushed my chest up.

"Fuck. I wanna ride you," she announced.

I gave a few more pumps and slowed to a stop, carefully retracting my hard dick out of her slicked pussy as it slightly boinged up and down a few times like a diving board.

I lay back as she snaked on top of me, eagerly tugging at my pulsating cock before positioning herself above my crotch. She looked down and lowered her rear, holding my stiff member straight up so it could slide into her like a connecting piece in the game Tetris.

She sank her ass cheeks against my legs and gave her bottom a little wiggle, adjusting her comfortable as she slowly began to rock up and down, closing her eyes as she ran her hands through her hair.

I noticed girls did that a lot while riding a cock or a vibrator like it was some automatic reaction engrained into their sexual DNA to show just how good they were feeling in that position. It always felt good when girls rode me; their assertive control took the lead as I enjoyed the view.