Breaking Barriers with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing panted with each push, with each rise, and with each fall. I grabbed her hips and tried to push up into her but found it to be difficult because she was pressing so hard against me. She didn't have a big body frame at all, but there was definitely some hidden, mysterious weight to her bottom half that felt fucking incredible.

Liz curved her body forward to give herself more slack as she started mounting and really riding, producing more slapping sounds as she moaned. My fingers skimmed her bare back.

My eyes noticed her breasts as they brushed over my chest. They weren't necessarily bouncing or jiggling, they were swaying, as if there was some kind of royal elegancy to their movement.

She thumped her rear end against me, curling her hands around my shoulders. Smack, smack, smack. Slap, slap, slap. Griiiind. Slap, slap, slap.

She turned the speedometer up and was belting out cries of pleasure, until finally managing to say, "Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm gonna fucking cum! My pussy is gonna fucking cum!"

I huffed and breathed, getting the motivation to lay up into her with thrusts. She slapped against me until she couldn't take it anymore, letting out a deep, long and thunderous "Unngghh!"

She was cumming.

My sister was cumming. And I was the one making her do it. I had made plenty of girls cum before. But I had never really FELT a girl cum.

Her pussy muscles were contracting and squeezing around my dick, and there was a cool rush of massive wetness, like I put it in a soaking wet washcloth, which I should know since I've done that in the shower.

What was most hot was HEARING her cum, a sound I could never have ever imagined I would be privy to witness. If I had to guess before, I would have said she would be more like a mouse, quiet and controlled.

But this "unngghh" sound had really reverberated from the inner core of her pussy all the way through her body and out of her mouth, a massively relaxed and relieving tone that she didn't care sounded deep or animalistic in some way. It was natural. It was beautiful.

She slowed to a smooth motion and grabbed my face, kissing my lips after murmuring, "Oh my God, oh fuck, oh God," a few times in soft disbelief over her unexpected pleasure. "I want you to tap my ass."

She immediately pulled off of me and turned on all fours as I pushed myself up. "You want it in your ass?" I confusingly asked.

"Nooo," she groaned. "We're not ready for that. I meant fuck me from behind."

She planted her hands forward on the cushion but it made her sink awkwardly, so she shimmied forward and braced the side arm of the couch. I grabbed my dick and shook it, slightly patting it against one of her ass cheeks.

It made her moan with a smile. "Mmm, I told you it made a good slapping sound," she reminded me.

I slid and pushed inside her, grabbing her hips as she reached back and set a hand on mine. I started to mount, bucking myself as her butt cheeks began to jiggle upon contact with my pelvis.

She was already moaning. I reached forward and grabbed hold of her boobs from underneath, holding on so I could have a closer, tighter impact on hitting her sweet spot.

As I smacked into her, she slightly raised herself and tilted her head back, reaching up to grab my face and pull me down for a long, soft kiss. "Are you getting close to cumming, hon?" she sweetly asked.

"Al-Almost th-there," I admitted with shaky words.

"Okay," she said, planting a hand to gesture to me to stop. She pulled forward so I slipped out, then flipped over to rest her head against the couch's arm and spread her legs invitingly.

I hovered over her nude, sweat-glistened front and easily slid back into her wet cunt, working myself faster and faster and I naturally progressed closer and closer down against her. We kissed. I licked her tits and kept slapping into her.

She lowered her head to watch my member proudly pounding her, then lifted her eyes back to mine as if to acknowledge that she saw what was happening.

Almost like she was saying, "I see what you're doing. I like it. I like that you like it. I want you to keep doing it. That's my pussy, and you're inside it, making it your pussy."

My cock tingled and buzzed. I was beyond getting close. I was there. And the difference in my moaning let her onto that. "Oh my God, you're really gonna do it, aren't you?" she asked, as if up until now she had even the slightest bit of disbelief.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," I groaned, straining my neck muscles.

"Fuck, yes!" she blared.

"Where do you want it?" I quickly asked as if in a fire panic.

Liz curled her legs more tightly around me. "Cum inside me. I want it inside me!"

"What? You said not to!"

"Cum inside my pussy! I wanna feel it shooting into me! Don't you dare pull out! Don't you fucking dare!" she moaned and begged.

I reached my climax. My cock couldn't hold back. It burst the first load out with a smooth, hard shot to which I announced, "Ugghh, I'm cumming!" and as my body sank into hers, my penis ejected the next three waves in smooth, flowing rushes into her vaginal pocket muscles as her body swayed and moved with me, accepting every drop.

I grunted and gave spasmic jerks, my toes curling and legs slightly bucking, as a dog's would during a deep dreaming sleep. She just held tight, eyes closed, accepting it with comforting ease.

I collapsed over her, heaving out of breath as she rubbed the back of my head. There were no words at first. I gave a relaxed grunt and looked down at her face, kissing her lips.

Finally, I reluctantly said, "Should I have... done that?"

"It'll be fine," she assured me, nuzzling her nose into mine and thumbing my cheek as she made sure to keep her legs hooked around me. "Besides... that's what you do with a girlfriend, right?"

I smiled, and we kissed again before closing our eyes to rest.

"Tomorrow," she started to say, "we are driving a few towns away where you can take me out to dinner, and where we can go for a walk while I hold your hand...boyfriend."

"It's a date," I confirmed.

What was next for us? An awkward aftermath filled with shame after our senses came back down to earth? Or maybe some kind of week-long honeymoon alternate reality that would shatter once our parents came home and things went back to normal.

All I knew is that she was my sister. She will always be my sister. But now she's something more. Something better.

And for better or worse, now I have the insight and intrigue to explore what that means.

THE END