Breaking Bella Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie takes what he wants. Rough blowjob and forced anal.
4.5k words
4.43
41.4k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElliBeth
ElliBeth
200 Followers

Hi all! Back with another installment of "Breaking Bella." Thank you so much for the comments and feedback, it means a lot to me.

If you're new here, you might want to check out Chapter 1 before you read this chapter, although it's not a necessity.

This story deals with pretty heavy abusive/misogynistic themes, in case you don't want to read something with that kind of content. All that being said, I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!

***

Over the next few days, Bella began to think that Jamie's behavior on the day she'd moved in had been a fluke. He seemed to slip back into his usual persona, that of the man she'd fallen head over heels for over the course of only a couple months. On Sunday, they went to church with his parents, who Bella had learned early on were hardcore religious folks. Church was followed by a solemn luncheon during which Jamie announced that Bella had moved in with him. To Bella's surprise, his parents were approving, even pleased.

On Monday, he got up before her, kissed her on the cheek, and was gone for the office before she even rolled out of bed. She vegetated for most of the day before ordering takeout for their dinner. Tuesday morning she put in a little more effort, getting up before Jamie to make him some coffee and eggs and bacon for his breakfast. After lunch, she put in a few miles on the treadmill before collapsing on the sofa with a bag of chips.

She was still there, watching a reality show on TV, when Jamie rolled in at four, earlier than she'd expected him.

"Hey," he said, setting his briefcase down and doffing his jacket. He sounded frankly annoyed. "I called you an hour ago. Where's your phone?"

"Huh?" Bella asked, turning her head toward him. She had been absorbed by the drama playing out onscreen. "Oh, my phone! I must've left it in the bathroom. I'm sorry, baby."

"I should've known there wouldn't be any dinner on the table when I got home," he muttered, heading toward the kitchen. "I knew I should've gone out with the guys for a drink. What the hell was I thinking, coming home early?"

"Hey, it's okay!" Bella jumped up, alarmed. She hit the power button on the remote and followed Jamie into the kitchen. "I'll order us something. Chinese? You always like Chinese."

"Bella, there's no point in you burning through your meager savings ordering us takeout every night," Jamie said, turning to face her. He gestured her into one of the stools at the island counter. "What were you doing, anyway? Did you eat that whole bag of chips? I thought we talked about getting your weight under control. I'm going to have to start locking up the junk food when I'm out of the house."

He was joking. At least she thought he was. Still, it crossed the line. She put her hands on her hips, frowning at him.

"I'm a hundred and forty pounds, Jamie, not two hundred," she said. "Besides, I put in some time on the treadmill this afternoon."

"That's good. So maybe you wouldn't mind putting in some time in the kitchen now and preparing us a nice salad for dinner," he said, loosening his tie. He glanced around. "And pick up the place, it's a dump! I cut the maid's hours since you're around, but it looks untidier than ever."

"It's not my fault you're a big fat neat freak," she muttered, but he was already headed down the hall toward the master bedroom.

She tossed a salad. Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, vinaigrette. By the time Jamie returned, she'd had a moment to think about her behavior and had become more contrite. She might not like it, but he deserved dinner on the table when he got home. At the very least, he deserved an answer to his phone calls. She brought the salad into the dining lounge that adjoined the kitchen and pecked him on the cheek.

"I'll tidy up after dinner," she said, dropping briefly onto the arm of his chair, the big leather chair he always occupied. She'd begun thinking of it as his throne. "Then how about a movie?"

He glanced at her, his gaze unfocused. He'd fixed himself a drink, which he now swirled in one hand.

"Sure," he said, eyeing the salad bowls. "Thanks for dinner, baby. I think I was a little hard on you."

"No, I get it!" She dropped into her seat. "You had a long day at work, and I've been at home doing absolutely nothing. Well, besides that tiny workout. I'll make sure I keep my phone on me. That way I'll know if you're planning on coming home early again."

"That's an idea," he said. He speared a slice of cucumber on his fork. "My parents were happy to see you again on Sunday. Actually, they're just happy I seem to be settling down. I don't know if I made it clear, but this is the first time I've actually lived with someone. I've dated, of course, and I've told you about all my serious relationships, but none of those girls ever moved in. They think you're special, Bells. And so do I."

Heat spilled across Bella's cheeks. She ducked her head, hiding her reaction behind a mouthful of salad.

"You weren't -- " He gave her a sharp look, and she finished chewing and swallowing before she continued. "I'm sorry, excuse me. Were you actually planning to invite me to move in, even without my job situation? I sort of thought that was the instigator."

"Well, I thought I might give you a few more months in that apartment of yours, but yeah, as long as things kept going the way they'd been going, I was going to ask you." He smiled at her. "What can I say? You tick all the boxes. You're gorgeous, you know what I like, you're amenable to my concerns, you're just the right level of intelligent..."

Bella frowned, a little laugh escaping her mouth.

"What does that mean, the right level of intelligent?" she asked.

"I mean, I dated a girl who went to Harvard once," he said. She noticed that he seemed to have no problem speaking with his mouth full, but didn't point it out. "Brilliant girl. I mean, brilliant. But brilliant girls have to be right all the time, and they only want it their way. I mean that you're the nice level of intelligent that can still compromise. You're flexible. Flexibility is very important to me, you know."

Bella giggled, thinking about some of the more ambitious sex positions they had attempted in the past.

"Oh, stop it, you know exactly what I mean," Jamie said. He finished his salad, which he had practically wolfed down. "Well, I'll let you clear things up and meet you in the bedroom. And don't worry about the front -- the maid will pick it up tomorrow. Just make an effort to clean as you go next time."

Back in the kitchen, Bella deposited the dirty dishes from dinner in the dishwasher before proceeding down the hall and into the master bedroom, where the lighting was dim. Jamie was reclining in bed, fiddling with two remotes at once, the one to raise and lower the bed itself and the one for the TV. Bella hopped up beside him just as he cast both remotes aside.

"Hey," she said. "What about that movie?"

"I was actually thinking we could try something else tonight," he said, turning toward her. He had finished his drink, and the empty glass sat on the bedside table next to him. "You know, something I'd like. I had a really long day at work. I need to blow off some steam. Could we do something together?"

"Like sex?" Bella asked, pressing herself against him.

"Like sex, but with a twist," he said, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Like one of the things I've vetoed before?" she asked, unable to keep a slight waver out of her voice.

He was already reaching for something in the drawer of the bedside table. Handcuffs, furry pink handcuffs.

"You trust me, don't you, baby?" he murmured, catching her wrist.

"Um, sure." She fidgeted among the bedclothes. "I guess."

"Oh, I almost forgot." He dropped the cuffs to the blankets. "Arms up, baby girl. We ought to get you naked first."

She liked the idea of being naked and cuffed even worse than the idea of being clothed and cuffed, but within a minute he had stripped her down to nothing, casting aside the pretty lingerie set she'd worn underneath her clothes just for him without even a second glance. As he leaned over her, affixing each cuff to her wrist and then to hooks on the headboard she hadn't even noticed, she smelled the alcohol on his breath and became more frightened.

"Jamie, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Shh. I've got you." He pulled himself astride her, and she found herself pinned down by his greater weight. He loomed above her in the darkness, grinning down at her. "So how do you like it?"

"I don't know." She gave the restraints an experimental tug. Nothing gave. Fear crept up the back of her throat, strong and stifling. "Jamie, could you just take them off me?"

"Hey, just relax." He caught hold of her chin in one hand and squeezed. "Let me have some fun. I just want to blow off some steam."

"Okay," Bella said in a tiny voice.

"Here, this'll help you relax."

He was reaching for the nightstand drawer again. Before she knew what was happening, he had pulled something over her eyes -- a blindfold. She turned her head from one side to the other before realizing that the darkness was complete. She had no more control. She could only feel him, his breath on her face as he leaned down to kiss her hard on the mouth, his hands on her body, roughly fondling her breasts.

Then his weight was gone. She lay adrift in the darkness. To the right she heard rustling. Then something round and rubbery pushed against her mouth.

"Open up, Bells," came his voice from above her.

"Huh?" she began, only to find her voice muffled by the object in her mouth. She realized then what it was: a ball gag, one he'd shown her once before. She wriggled, voicing a muffled protest. He knew she didn't want this! She'd told him before that it was far too demeaning.

The bedside lamp flicked on. She turned her head toward it. Above her, she heard his laughter, followed by the unmistakable sound of a photo being snapped on his iPhone.

"Jamie, leff me 'ooo!" she wailed, thrashing from side to side as best as she could. His weight held her in place once again.

"What's that, baby? Sorry, I couldn't quite make you out." He scooted up her torso to straddle her shoulders. Suddenly the gag was pulled free. "There you go. I was just playing with you."

"That wasn't funny, you bastard," she said, stretching her jaw. But her panic had faded with the removal of the gag. "Now uncuff me. You've had your fun, right?"

"I don't think so," he said.

He tugged the blindfold up, pulling her hair in the process. She cried out and blinked, her eyes adjusting to the sudden light. He was leaning over her, stripped down to his boxer shorts, and he had his cock out. She watched, as if under hypnosis, as he leaned forward and slapped the head against her cheek. One cheek, then the other.

"Don't you want to make me feel good, Bells?" he asked.

"God, Jamie!" she protested, trying to turn her head to escape him. No matter where she went, his cock followed her. "You know I hate when you call me that."

"Then what would you rather I call you?" he asked, an edge on his voice. He caught a handful of her hair in one hand and held her head still while feeding the head of his cock into her mouth, which opened far too willingly. She cowered beneath him, going through the motions. Above her, he groaned. "God, Bella, your mouth's so hot. You really gotta give me head more often. Show a man some appreciation."

"Fine! That's fine," she managed, her voice muffled by his cock.

He withdrew for a moment, his eyes glinting above her.

"What was that, baby?"

"I said that's fine. You can... use my mouth." She relaxed her head into his hands, feeling stupid. "I owe you."

"That's the spirit," he growled, and shoved his cock back down her throat.

She gagged. He'd never been this rough with her before. Not even the other day, when she'd first moved in, compared to this. Tears forced themselves uninvited from her eyes as her throat struggled to adjust to the invasion. Above her, he grunted, both hands on her jaw now, forcing her mouth wider open. She could feel herself getting smaller and smaller until she felt like nothing at all, as if her mind had floated out of her body and somewhere far away, sheltering from what was happening in the room below.

Then, suddenly, a slap to her face brought her back. He grinned down at her, still pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Don't want you drifting off on me, Bells," he said. "You should be here for this. It's about the best... fucking... experience I've ever had in my life."

She began to cry, straining at the cuffs that bound her in place. With one hand he palmed the base of his cock and continued to thrust the head jerkily in and out of her mouth, control waning. Grunting, he released. The first jet of cum splattered against the roof of her mouth. Then he pulled out, his eyes impassive in their pleasure. She barely had time to close her own before the rest of his load hit her in the face, smattering across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

"Holy shit, Bella." His breath came hard. She was vaguely aware that he was uncuffing her. "That was fucking hot."

She spat weakly, cum dribbling down her chin, frozen where she lay.

"It's okay, baby, I'll clean you up." He sounded like himself again, like the Jamie she knew and loved. She heard him heading into the bathroom, the sound of running water, his feet returning. Then she felt a warm cloth on her face. "There you go, princess. I love you. Thanks so much for experimenting with me. It means so much that you're willing to try the crazy stuff I'm into."

She opened his eyes. He had flicked on one of the bedside lamps, and he was smiling down at her.

"It's not that crazy," she said, trying to make the emptiness in her chest dissipate.

He grinned and leaned down to kiss her on the mouth.

"That's my girl. What do you think about a movie?"

She rolled on her side, toward him.

"I think I'm going to get an early night, actually," she said softly, her cheek pressed into the pillow. She hadn't removed her makeup, but she was too tired. Her body refused to move. She couldn't remember feeling this tired ever before in her life. Turning her head slightly, she managed an apologetic half-smile. "Sorry, baby."

"No, that's okay! Of course you should get your rest. Beauty sleep, right?" He cracked another grin and gave her another kiss, on the forehead this time. "I'll watch on my own and won't stay up too late."

"Have fun," she said.

He pulled the covers up to her chin and tugged on the lamp cord, and it became suddenly dark again. She watched his shape retreat to the door, then closed her eyes. Darkness swirled around her.

She was having trouble remembering in any detail what exactly they had just done. All she knew was that her jaw ached, and that the Jamie who had done those things to her couldn't be the same man who had just tucked her into bed. She knew he'd just tucked her into bed, so surely those other things had been partly a figment of her imagination. She'd said okay. She'd wanted to try something new, just for him. She couldn't have said no, or asked him to stop, because if she had then he would have stopped, just for her.

***

Something woke Bella.

A shape in the darkness, the groaning of the mattress as a weight eased down next to her. Then the blankets were ripped rudely out from under her arms, and she felt the cold air on her skin.

"Jamie?" she began.

A hand clamped over her mouth. A large hand, warm, roughened, masculine. Jamie's voice in her ear.

"Shh."

She fell still and silent. After a moment, his hand left her mouth, and she took a big gulp of air. She was still half-asleep and uncertain of her surroundings.

Then she felt his hands on her again, rolling her onto her stomach. One part of her brain screamed at her to struggle, but most remained sleep-addled and confused. She lay still. He leaned over her, his weight pressing her legs into the mattress.

"I was just thinking we could try something, Bells," he whispered in her ear. "You don't have to say anything. You just have to lie there. It'll be like last time -- you remember, don't you? You took it so well. And it made me so happy. You want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Yes, Jamie," she whispered, but she found her voice muffled by a fold of the coverlet.

"Good girl."

His breath came hard in her ears. She felt his cock, hard, between her legs, pressing against her slit. She was wet. When had she become wet? He dipped the tip experimentally into her entrance, then withdrew. In and out it went, just the head, a few more times in succession, making her moan and wriggle her hips for him. She was, at best, half in control of her movements and actions. Sleepy lust had commandeered the other half. He'd gotten his earlier, but hadn't given her any, and her body seemed to keep score.

"Jamie," she mewled, pressing her head a little ways up from the blanket. "Jamie, please -- "

"Head down, Bells." He pushed her, one hand pressing cruelly against the base of her neck. "That's where I like you. Now don't move. I don't want to hear you, either. This is about me, not you."

She fell still and silent once more, her hips still tilted up to display her dripping hole for his inspection. He thrust into her once more, deeper this time, giving her three inches, maybe four, of his thick length. Then he pulled out and spat. She felt the wad of spit land higher up, between the cleft of her ass, and panic filled her.

"Jamie!" she cried out, making a futile attempt to wriggle free of the hand that had pinioned her against the blankets. Between that and the weight of him against her hips, she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. A very hard place.

He grunted as he worked something, his thumb, she thought she felt a nail, into the asshole neither he, nor anyone else, had ever touched before.

"God, you're tight."

His breath came feverish above her. He spat again and worked it in. Most of her couldn't believe that this was happening. Her initial struggle stymied, she lay in silent shock. His thumb withdrew, and something larger, the head of his cock, pressed against her hole, forcing it open around it and wrenching a cry of pain from her throat. Silent tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Jamie, you're hurting me," she managed, her voice still muffled.

He grunted and brought the flat of his hand down on her ass, working his cock incrementally deeper into her resisting hole.

"Say it again, bitch."

Another spank, this one harder. She quivered beneath him, imagining the hand print it had likely left behind. He bucked his hips, inciting another cry from her throat.

"Jamie, you're hurting me," she said again, her voice thick.

He leaned over her, gathering her hair at the nape of her neck in a stringy bundle, wet from her tears, as he forced himself deeper into her anus. It was a surprisingly tender gesture in a moment otherwise completely lacking in tenderness, and it only served to confuse her more.

"I would've thought you knew that about me by now, Bells," he murmured in her ear, nipping at her lobe with his teeth. She lay beneath him grasping at handfuls of the sheet, pinned by his weight, a burning pain in the bottom hole he had stretched to accommodate his entire thickness. Soon it would be forced to take his entire length. He grunted, pressing harder. "I like hurting people. Women, that is. Pretty little things like you. And I like it when they don't like it. Or when they struggle and then give up and lie there and take it. That's pretty good, too."

She cried out. Suddenly, something seemed to give way, and he grunted, his shaft buried balls deep in the ass that she had thought, up until that moment, much too small for him.

ElliBeth
ElliBeth
200 Followers
12