Breaking Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, bodies are pliable, Bella." His breath came sharply. He began to thrust, hard, slow, deliberate thrusts designed to coax as much pleasure out of the act as he could for him, as much pain as he could for her. "They're very good at adjusting. Being amenable. Like minds. It's the same way. Just you wait and see. Tomorrow, you might find it in yourself to be a little bit angry with me. But in a week, after you've lived this way and seen the good and the bad of it, you won't have any complaints. And once I put a ring on your finger and a baby in your belly..." He grunted, punctuating these words with a particularly hard thrust. "Fuck, you're tight. Nothing like a virgin ass. I'm going to blow pretty soon. You want to come with me, baby girl?"

She felt his hand weasel beneath her body to press against the swollen bud above her dripping opening. Two of his fingers insinuated their way into her channel, while the third pressed against her clit. She tried to tell him no, but she had lost the ability to form words. Trapped inside the cage of her head, her mind screamed out in agony. Why was she wet? Why was she about to get off while he raped her ass? As he grunted his release, she came apart around her fingers. It was an earth-shattering climax, the hardest orgasm she'd ever had in her life.

"See?" he asked, rolling off of her. His eyes were bright. He slapped his cock against her thigh and held his hand up, showing her his fingers glistening with her juices. "You liked it. Why don't you just admit to yourself that you like being my fucktoy? The sooner you do, the better for you. But I'm just as happy to have you unwilling, believe me."

Smearing her fluid on the pillowcase above her head, he rolled over, evidently sated. She lay still, her body still wracked with pain and the aftershocks of her pleasure. When she closed her eyes, she saw stars, and that was how she lost herself.

***

"Good morning, baby."

Bella blinked. Bright light flooded her eyes. For a moment she stiffened, but then Jamie's face came into focus above her. He smiled and set a steaming mug of coffee on the bedside table, alongside a plate. She sniffed. Bacon.

"Thought I'd make you some breakfast before heading into the office," he said, leaning down to plant a kiss on her forehead. "Thanks for last night. I feel great today. Best sleep I've had in ages. You?"

"I'm a little sore," she said, stretching out her legs. Make that more than a little. She was also confused. Hadn't he done something terrible to her last night? She pressed herself up on her elbow. "Jamie -- "

"Why don't you go wash your face? Your mascara's all over the place," he said.

She got up and made her way gingerly to the bathroom. She was very sore. On the toilet she peed and expelled the evidence of the night before. There was only a little blood, and for that she was glad. She hadn't torn; her parts were all in working order. She cleaned off her face and turned to the little caddy where she kept her birth control pills and frowned. The foil packet was there, but the pills were gone, down to the one. She could've sworn that --

"Jamie!" she called. "Where are my pills?"

He came into the doorway, arms crossed, expression smug. Much too smug for her liking.

"Oh, my God," she muttered, opening the medicine cabinet to see if there was a new pack. Of course there wasn't. "Now I have to fill a prescription today. You bitch."

"Hey, baby." His arms encircled her from behind, and he pressed a kiss against the nape of her neck. "I just thought, now that you've moved in with me, the parents approve... Why not start thinking about the next steps? I mean, I'm a man who has everything. Of course I want that too, with the woman I'm going to marry."

She stopped dead in her struggles.

"Marry?" she asked, her voice dark. "Who said anything about marrying?"

"I did."

She let out a little laugh.

"Jamie, this is way over the line."

"Yeah, but you want it," he wheedled. "Doesn't it make you feel good, thinking of settling down? We have this beautiful apartment, we can get a beautiful house in the country, we'll have beautiful children. No more pestering parents, no nothing, just the two of us and our happy family." He smoothed her hair back from her face and kissed her on the cheek. "Just think about it. I have to head to work now."

"I haven't forgotten about last night!" she called after him as he made his way toward the bedroom door, but all she got in response was a burst of laughter.

Chewing on a strip of bacon, she made her way back into the bathroom and stared at the emptied foil package. The pills weren't in the trash; so he'd flushed them down the toilet. She sat on the edge of the jacuzzi and stared at the tiled wall, wondering just what she'd gotten herself into.

***

Thanks so much for reading! Feel free to let me know what you think. I'll start working on Chapter 3, so it will be out sometime. This will probably be a 5-part series. I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2!

12