Breaking Clichés Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,822 Followers

In the car, Scarlett asked me to go to a cinema outside of town because of the way she was dressed. "I really like what you chose for me, but this is borderline slutty." she said. I laughed and agreed, always looking for a reason to take road trips, short or long.

As we got out of the cinema, hours later, I have to say that I acquitted myself decently enough during the movie. Of course, being able to slip my hand inside her dress and play with her pussy was a big help. As we walked out of the cinema and through the large hall, we could see most people turning their heads to look at Scarlett. Their gazes were locked onto her remarkable body and stunning dress, especially her nipples which seemed to be perpetually hard. We remained completely serious, as if nothing special was going on, until we broke out laughing when we finally got outside.

I took a few deep breaths as we walked to the car to try and clear my head of some of the awful images we'd seen in the movie, but I certainly hadn't made a fool out of myself in there. In the end, Scarlett had been twice frustrated. Clearly she had been hoping to see me scared out of my wits, and the movie had turned out to be quite bad.

So as I unlocked the door of my 1968 Charger and opened it for her, I was quite happy. I also got a nice peak at Scarlett's panties as she sat down in the passenger's seat. "Ahhh," I thought, grinning, "Getting peaks of panties! Just another benefit of having an old car." Old and low muscle cars would do that for you, if you convinced beautiful girls with short or slit skirts to sit in them. I was smiling as I walked around the car, drumming my fingers on the fenders. Happy as a child with no worries, I sat down in my seat and looked at my gorgeous girlfriend, who had mischief in her eyes. "I have an idea!" she said. "Wanna try to really face your fears?"

"Oh no!" I said, over-emphasizing the emotion. "What crazy plan has your unique mind hatched now?"

"There's a haunted house about half an hour from here! Wanna go there and really test your control over your fears?"

"What? A haunted house? Come on Scarlett!" I said, shaking my head.

"Well, you may be convinced that it's all fake, but I guarantee that you'll be afraid in there. Please?! I'll make it worth your while!" she said, grinning and looking down at her lap. Pulling the dress to the left, she forced it open at the top of the slit. Then, when she opened her thighs I was expecting to see her panties again.

However, as my eyes darted to look at her revealed treasures, I realized that Scarlett had somehow managed to remove her panties as I had walked around the car! Gone were her panties, and instead her white, completely shaven pussy showed against the background of the black seat and red dress even in the dim light inside the car.

In that moment, I knew we were going to that damned haunted house! I'd been wanting to fuck her all day long and we didn't manage to find enough time to do it. Faking reluctance, I said: "That's not testing your fears, it's testing your credulity." I sighed dramatically and asked: "Is it really that far from here? Why don't you open the dash compartment and give me the map."

When she did, I threw the map on the backseat. It only took her a moment to understand why. With the little door opened, the light spilling from the glove compartment was shining directly between her legs. She laughed, keeping her legs open, and said: "Naughty John! Just get us there safely, otherwise I'll close my legs tighter than a pair of vise grips!"

So we drove to that supposedly haunted house in the middle of the night. I was ambivalent about the haunted house thing. My rational adult mind knew perfectly well that there wasn't such a thing as a haunted house, and that our fears were caused by our own imaginations. On the other hand, I was also fully aware that I had a very vivid imagination. Years of dungeons and dragons as well as my fair share of horror movies had honed my creative abilities when it came to horror to a remarkable degree. Yet on the other hand again, it looked like I needed this tonight. An hour-long road trip in the middle of the night with a panty less Scarlett in a quarter cup bra was something precious as well.

The summer night was beautiful, and while my Charger wasn't a convertible, it was extremely enjoyable. My hand spent long, delicious moments on her thigh and flirted with her pussy quite a few times. It was clear that Scarlett was really looking forward to this, as her smiles were bright, and her conversation flowing. At one point, deep in the middle of a very dark rural area, Scarlett asked me to slow down. A minute later she spotted the house, far from the road in the middle of a dark field. I felt my spirits sinking. The place looked really awful, right out of a horror movie. I stopped the car, took a deep breath and stepped out onto the damp field.

Scarlett was still in the car and I realized that she was removing her bra. When she got out of the car, all she had on were her shoes and her dress. As dark as it was I couldn't see much, but I was already feeling the first stirrings of desire. Soon we were walking towards the house in full darkness. Running to catch up with her, I asked: "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I am! Now come on, I want to show you where they buried the dog." she replied.

"Of course." I responded, sighing.

I couldn't see much, but I could hear the smile in her voice. Scarlett took my hand and pulled me with her. From up close, the house was even worse than I had thought. It was easily 150 years old, and in a sorry state of disrepair. A sliver of a moon and stars were all we had for light, but it was clear that it had been abandoned for a long time. Right in front of the porch, Scarlett stopped and began looking at the ground. "Help me look for it!" she asked. I soon found out that she was talking about the dog's tail. Apparently, the previous owners buried their dog in front of the door and left its tail sticking out of the ground. Why? To remind everybody that came to visit that the dog was dead, of course. Lovely.

A few moments later we did find something that looked exactly like a dog's tail sticking out of the ground. "See! I told you this place was really haunted!" Scarlett said in an excited voice. I didn't even bother to reply to her obviously inconsistent conclusion, but when I looked up toward the partly opened door I had to admit, to myself at least, that I was feeling a bit nervous. I didn't want to go in. Trying my best to force rationality upon my emotions, I stepped forward in front of Scarlett and opened the door.

The creaking noise was classic, although I had to push so hard that I broke the door. Scarlett followed me closely, and I felt her hand on my back. As we stood there in silence, trying in vain to let our eyes adjust, I definitely felt a thrill and fear. "We're in the kitchen, and if I remember correctly, the room where the woman died is right above us." Scarlett said. "Apparently the neighbors found her because the odors attracted too many wild dogs." Looking up, I tried to decide if this was true or not, and if I wanted to stay here. I knew the fact that a person had died here a long time ago had no bearing on what could happen now. I knew that, for a fact. Yet my mind was already following impossible paths of ancient fears and superstitions.

Taking a deep breath, I noticed a distinct smell of rotting meat. A dead bird, surely. What else could it be? Slowly, carefully, Scarlett moved deeper into the house and I had to follow. I could see her silhouette in front of me, sexy as Catwoman, but there was a war going on in my mind between lust and fear. I wanted to grab her and fuck her right here, and I also wanted to get the Hell out of this damned place. I couldn't do both.

Scarlett's sharp intake of breath startled me. "Did you hear that?" she asked. I hadn't heard anything, but I was now doing my best to focus my attention on any suspicious sound. Then we heard it again, a definite creak coming from upstairs. Scarlett whirled around and ran into me, hugging me tightly. I felt her hard nipples poking into my chest. Her own fear triggered mine, yet her warm, soft body in my arms was fighting against it.

I had learned a long time ago that as soon as I was sexually aroused, my appetite would disappear. Looks like there was a similar fight going on right now inside me between lust and fear. Holding her tight against me with a hand on her back, I let my other hand slide all the way down to her ass and I cupped one of her cheeks very hard. It worked, and my fear receded, a bit. Soon, in the now perfect silence, Scarlett kissed my neck and released her hold on me. "Come, let's go see what made that sound!" she said, excitedly. She was clearly very agitated and it was obvious that fear was driving her to higher levels of excitation. Letting go of my hand, she walked away looking for the stairs.

Her first step onto the staircase was silent, and so was her second. The third step was an entirely different matter, creaking loudly under her weight. "Don't you think that that sounded exactly like the creak we heard earlier?" she asked. I hadn't really thought too much about it, but now that she mentioned it.

"Er, not really," I said, unconvinced, as my mind raced with the possibility that someone was up there.

Without replying, Scarlett kept going up the very steep staircase. Looking upwards, all I could see was the curve of her hips inches from my face. After I stepped over the third stair, I said: "Wait a second! I think I heard something!" Scarlett paused, frozen like a deer in headlights. Very quickly I pushed her dress upwards to her waist and buried my face between her ass cheeks. As I kept pushing, Scarlett fell forward and ended up on all fours on the stairs. Her moan was the first sweet sound I'd heard all night, and as I devoured her pussy and teased her asshole, I felt her pushing back against my face. Discovering that she was already wet, I got another dose of arousal and I was now winning the war against fear!

For a few moments, Scarlett reached behind her and grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me more tightly against her ass. I tasted her pussy again and knew that she was not just a little wet. The warm wave of her girl cum hit my opened mouth and I drank all of it. Holding my face very deep in her cleft, I pushed in hard, driving my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. The feeling of her rounded buttocks against both of my cheeks was intoxicating. I still couldn't understand how her ass could be so round and soft, yet so firm at the same time. When I had to pull back to breathe, I darted my tongue upwards and flicked it against her rosebud. I was in heaven, not a care or a fear in the world, but breaking the near silence, Scarlett said: "We'll have time for this later. Come up now!", releasing my head and moving quickly up as I stood there a bit dazed by her sudden escape.

When I joined her on the second floor, I knew my cock was pretty hard, but pretty soon fear made that erection go away. On our left was what looked like a child's bed, and a few old toys were scattered on the floor. Across the small room was a closed door, which should lead to the room where the woman had died. Scarlett looked at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door. My heart sped up and I knew I was in the first stages of my fight or flight response. Rationality at this point, dearly loved as it was, was useless.

Scarlett got to the door first and grabbed the handle, twisting it with a loud squeak. Pushing slowly, she peeked inside, then froze and moved back. "It looks like there's a body on the bed!" she whispered, clearly afraid.

I felt a pulse of fear hitting my stomach, but then I felt my mind rebelling against that fear with a mighty push back of rationality. "Oh come on now! There's no way a body would stay so long out here in this day and age!" I reasoned with myself, but the movie we had seen was still fresh in my mind, and I knew that lust hadn't washed all of my fears away. Moving to the door I looked in, not pushing the door any further. Backlit by the light coming in through the window, the shape on the bed did look like a body, but I was sure that it was just a coincidence. "However, that really did look like old dry hair."

Pulling back from the door, I looked at Scarlett. My night adjusted eyes allowed me to see that she still hadn't pushed her dress back down. Her creamy white thighs, smooth belly and white pussy were clearly visible. Looking up, I could see the lust burning in her eyes. I could see that she was excited, or rather agitated. She was very keyed-up, both from lust and from fear. In one quick move, I closed the short distance between us and grabbed the back of her neck to pull her head against mine for a kiss while I grabbed her pussy with my other hand. In response, she molded her body against mine, passion burning hot against my hand and mouth. I was ready to take her then and there, in that dingy room next to what could be a corpse.

However, to my utter astonishment, Scarlett had other ideas. Without warning, she pushed me away and told me that she really wanted to see what was on the other side of the door. Managing to refrain from taking her by force, which she would have loved, I took a few deep breaths instead. I stood there, staring at her, and I could see that she was turned on even more by the ferocity that I was keeping in check. Eventually, I turned back toward the door.

Seconds later, when I pushed the door fully open, I got the worst fright of my entire life. Not only was there a body on the bed, but it rose up! Its desiccated head and dirty white hair moving up and toward me! For a brief moment, I swore I could see the moonlight from the window shining through the ribs of the dead woman. I screamed aloud, "Fuck!" and stumbled backwards, a deep panic taking complete control of my mind and body. My next heartbeat was physically painful, as my body was driven into full overdrive mode. My fight or flight response was now going full tilt as well, both at the same time. I felt a surge of adrenaline, and I didn't know if it was to run faster, or to plunge in and fight the evil undead creature. Looking around for Scarlett, I was ready to throw her on my shoulder and get the Hell out of there.

I found Scarlett next to the child's bed, naked and laughing like a hyena.

I closed my eyes and my mind reeled. My body hurt with frustration and I screamed again, this time in anger, as my body still shook with fear. By the time I opened my eyes, Scarlett was on her knees in front of me, my entire limp cock inside of her mouth. I could even hear her chuckling as she tried to coax my limp cock back to life again. Turning around and looking inside the door, I could now clearly see the rope attached to the dummy, the rope which had pulled it upwards as I had opened the door. The face was nothing but a cheap mask with plastic hair. This was all a set-up, a place used to scare people who didn't know about it, and Scarlett had definitely known about it.

Once again, just like our first encounter, Scarlett had brought me to a state of total abnormality. Never in my life had I been so afraid, shocked and swiftly aroused at the same time. Later I would put all the pieces together: Scarlett loved rough sex, knew that it was not really my thing and she'd had to find a way to goad me into it. Just then, I didn't know or care about this. All I knew was that I had the sexiest and most gorgeous woman I had never known kneeling naked in front of me, my cock inside her mouth, and that soon it would be going down her throat. My blood was brimming over with adrenaline, and I knew that Scarlett was going to get her wish.

I took her head with both hands and grabbed her hair very hard. She stopped laughing and I think I heard her take a deep breath. I didn't care. "You fucking little bitch!" I said in a deep, raspy voice. My cock was filling with blood faster than when I was thirteen years old. I pulled her toward me and felt my nearly hard cock hitting the back of her throat. Letting her pull back and suck my cock for a few moments, I grabbed her hair hard again when I knew I was fully hard. I then moved one of my hands from the back of her hair to her jaw, then to her chin.

After forcing her mouth all the way open, I used my other hand to squeeze the fistful of hair very hard. I pushed my cock all the way back in, pushing past the back of her mouth and all the way into her throat. I stopped only when her nose was flattened against my belly.

I don't know how long I kept her there, not moving. I was in a white haze of fear and pleasure, with my anger tracing bright red streaks through that haze. I felt virulent lust washing away my fear. When I felt her hand squeezing my thigh I pulled back, letting her breathe only once before pushing all the way back inside. Soon I was fucking her face and throat, using her like a sex toy. I told her so: "Tonight you're my fuck toy... You're not my lover or my girlfriend... You're not the woman so generous with your nudity, and your sexuality. You're not the woman I love, nor the woman who touched me more deeply than all the other women I've known before. Tonight, you're my fuck toy." My words were both extremely vulgar and brutal, yet I had enough control over myself now that I knew she would also hear the rest of it.

Usually Scarlett wasn't the type of woman to make a lot of gurgling noises when sucking or deepthroating, and that was quite alright with me. But now my intensity was pushing her skills to the limit and it felt and sounded like I was pushing her too far. Her mouth sounded like a wet pussy being forced open and penetrated, and a few times she even sounded like she was going to gag, but she didn't and took my intensity without broaching.

Soon I felt her gag a few times, hearing the wet sounds of a woman's mouth and throat being abused. I had been intense when I first took her throat, with her lying on her back on the hood of my car, but this was something more. Anger and frustration were fueling my lust, and I was taking her as hard as I could. The feeling was tremendously intoxicating. I truly was fucking her face, using her throat as a pussy solely for my pleasure. For the first time in my life, the gagging and wet slurping saliva sounds were turning me on, a lot.

Moving my hands around her head, I pulled them much closer to her face than the back of her head. My thumbs were in the recess between her eyes and nose, my palms were covering her cheeks and my fingers were grabbing on to her skull, hard. I kept on fucking her face, my mind reveling in the feelings and sounds of this, the most intense deepthroating experience of my life.

When I finally stopped and pulled out, I nearly screamed, "Oh, You're so going to get it this time! Damned bitch!" Even in the dim light I could see the effect of my words on her face. The minx was excessively excited with a huge grin on her wet face. I was only beginning to discover this wilder side of her, and without even thinking about it, I knew I was going to give into it today.

In some of the sexual games we had played, we had chosen a safe word. When she had told me what word she had chosen, I had been surprised. The word was "love". Until tonight, she had never said it in that context. Never. I had a feeling that tonight, maybe... I so wanted to push her that far tonight. My feelings were so confused and intense that my entire body shook, and I wanted to ravage her body as I took my pleasure every which way I damned well pleased.

I reached down, grabbing her roughly by the shoulder. Once she was standing up, she looked at me, still grinning, her eyes wide with lust. Looking at her nipples, attracted by reflected light, I saw that she had very small nipple rings. Despite her love for sexy things and domination, Scarlett didn't have a single piercing. The two fine and silvery rings around her nipples must then be squeezed there, which explained why her nipples had stayed hard all evening.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,822 Followers