All Comments on 'Breaking Free'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I'm Lost!

You are my favorite author! That's all I can say!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
A Win-Win for all.

So good!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Doing Mom and Sis! Hot!

Good story, well told. A 4 Star Rating.

JD3585JD3585over 5 years ago
Great story

I love reading your stories guy, I feel tho this one 3 page story could have been turned into something longer with some added details and stretching the character emphasis out, keep it up, and consider a story like this but with an added chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievably good

Erotic is a great under statement. Well written with feeling. WW

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Sheee-ite!!

Excellent story with well written eroticism.

My only whinge is of 'his' repeated 'screwing my sister while she's eating my/her mum', it just left that "I know you told me" feeling for 1/2 second.

Cracker270Cracker270over 5 years ago

Regarding the fight sequences. Sometimes less is more. Everything else is as we have come to expect. Great sex, plot development, characters and did I mention great sex.

AhazuraAhazuraover 5 years ago
As always

Love your work. Thanks for sharing!

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
More

You are one of my favorite writers and I look forward to your stories. I loved this one, but I wish it hadn't ended. I'd love to have a chapter two and three in order to experience the development of their relationship together.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Very Hot

Incest not usually my thing, but I can never say no to a story by Randi!

I would love a sequel about how they live their lives going forward. Will they stay a triad? Will either woman get a man of her own? Will he find another woman? If so, will they continue to play? Questions, questions!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loved It

I'm a big fan of the son saving the women stories and this was good one.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I liked the story...

... but things happened so fast. The sex was good but rushed. Even with sis who was a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...erotic,

...as incest is. I'm puzzled by the protagonists' food habits on this site. Rarely, if ever, does anyone cook. Always a choice of eat in/take out, pizza/burger/spaghetti/steak. Obesity follows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only

The only good thing about this story was him kicking the shit out of his father.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 3 years ago

Lose the "yeet & jelly". Sounds like a 15 yr.old ditz.

Rest of it was good.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story but some of it did not gel. AAAA+++

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

My second time with this one Randi you do not disappoint. I know I will read it again.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

What can I say??? Just---Thank you once again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that was good!

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

i swear every single guy in your stories is some super guy who just so happens to be strong has enough money at a young age to leave the house and succeed. all the characters always sound younger than 18 with the way you have them talk. they arent even bad stories they just seem like they were written by a young person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic story and good character development. Thx

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve found a preponderance of stories on Literotica that just stop with no ending tying up all the loose ends. It’s very disconcerting. It must be that the authors have the outcome firmly in their mind and stop because they’re convinced that the plot they’ve laid out for us is so complete that they can clearly see the outcome & think that the readers should see it too.

This isn’t the case. Even if a reader can put an end to the tale, we’re not authors! We like to actually read an end written by the author.

Oh well. I’ve docked so many great stories in my ratings because of this that I feel authors just aren’t moved by reader’s opinions.

Bill S.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
What a shame

Why didn’t you continue on with this story, ,my god there’s so much more to this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Not Randi's best, but then her general standard is very high, still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story the love between the three was over the top but you need to write more of this although it's been a while gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

needs to be more ??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good story with a lot of family love. Yeah it seems too good to be true having both the mom and virgin sister, who are naturally, super hot and willing (especially the sister who has been in love with him forever). It does feel like it ends too soon. Like it was just getting started. But that happens a lot sadly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...