Breaking Free Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing the disconnect button, Emily all but threw the phone across the room. Reaching down, she dug her nails into her sons' bare chest. "Now" she rasped "fuck me. I don't mean some gentle mommy loving." Her nails tightened in his skin, nearly drawing blood.

"I want you to fuck me" she growled down at her son. "Pound me, own me, and take me as YOUR woman."

Eric, still glowing from his previous orgasm, felt an almost primal rage at his father grip him. How he could turn this woman away for some bimbo was beyond him, but he fully intended to take away what his father had cast aside.

"Ohh" Emily squeaked when Eric rose up from the couch. She literally felt his cock ripping from her gripping pussy. Like a rag doll, her enraged son lifted her and turned her onto her knees on the couch. Supporting herself along the back of the couch, she tried to look back at what he was doing.

Emily was shocked to see a look of rage mixed with sheer animal lust etched on her sons' face.

"Eric?" was all she got out then he stepped behind her kneeling form. In one swift stroke he rammed every inch of his steel hard cock back into her. As his hips slapped against her ass, her head tilted back.

"Uuunnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Emily screamed, feeling her walls stretched deeper than she had ever felt. "Yessssssssssssss" she hissed. "Fuck meeeeeeee."

The scent of sex mixed with sweat filled the living room as Eric pounded into his mother. The pair rutted together as Eric gripped his mothers' hips, his fingers digging into the soft flesh trying to find leverage. Driving into her than he had ever done before, he felt like he wanted to see the tip of his cock come out her throat he was so deep.

Emily keened and wailed as her son possessed her body. As one orgasm rolled through her, another came right on its heels, and then another. Her body shook and vibrated as she felt her son fulfill her birthday wish and give her the greatest fucking of her fifty years.

For a second time that night, she felt Eric's already thick cock swelling deep in her belly. "Oh God...Oh baby" she cried out, feeling a knot in her belly starting to loosen.

"Emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Eric roared behind her. Unable to stop his hips, he felt his hot seed erupt with every stroke into the woman beneath him. Hot rope after rope jetted from his cock as he filled his mother with his seed.

When the scalding warmth hit her womb, Emily almost blacked out in sheer pleasure. The fact that he had called her by her name; not mom or mother, but as a woman tipped her over the edge.

"Eric" was the single word from her mouth as her gut exploded. She felt her juices spray from her body, soaking her thighs and the cushions beneath her as she squirted for the first time in her life.

As the pair collapsed to the couch, Emily felt complete for the first time in fifty years. For her son, Eric thought of the two remaining; and then it would be Friday. What then? He wondered.

12