Breaking Free - Edin's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Edin's journey to find himself, freedom and meaning.
6.6k words
4.23
3.9k
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This originally was going to be a part of my Breaking Free set, but it became larger than initially planned. So I made it its own thing. It still follows along with my theme of Breaking Free.

This is an AU similar to our world, but in a different timeline. In this world, sex work isn't taboo, but is treated as sacred and important.

Characters Pronunciation

Edin E-dehn (See as Garden of Eden)

Lord Gareth Gah-rehth

TW: Implied Grooming, Non-Con, Coercion, Forced Sexual Slavery

________________________________________________________________

That night when Edin went to bed, he prayed to the Lady in Red that he'd have one of those dreams. Despite how painful and exhausting they would make him, he knew one of those dreams would help relieve the pressure and ache in his body. His balls felt so full and swollen, they ached near constantly and he was unallowed to relieve that. The silver cage his Patron, Lord Gareth had forced upon him made sure of that.

There had been a time when he'd been free of it. Free of the metal encasing him. It halted all pleasure and disallowed him to spend his seed whenever he wished. The cage was large enough to get hard in, his skin throbbing against the metal bars wrapped over his cock. Sometimes he would even leak a few drops here and there, tiny tears of mercy that relived his balls only slightly. Being free of the cage had been months ago, the day he turned ten and eight when he first arrived at the House of Red.

Lord Gareth had demanded it. The man had specific tastes, and there was a reason he was paying for Edin's training at the local House of Red. Lord Gareth had made his demands that first day so loudly that all in the House could hear.

"I am paying for him to learn the arts of pleasuring me! He is not to be pleasuring himself! He is to learn to never expect pleasure, only to serve! His cock is never to be allowed freedom!" The man roared, voice bouncing off the walls and within minutes He was dragged to the Mistress's office. Him shaking as that silver cage was forced upon him. He had first tried fighting against it, questioning and begging why he had to wear it. His lord gifted him with a powerful strike across his face for daring to speak back in his presence.

So he stood there numbly, head hanging as the cage was slipped over his penis and locked tight. It had felt cold and heavy on him, he hated every second since then.

After he was caged and the Lord calmed down some, the Mistress instructed that to disallow any form of release would affect his health. The Lord, not wanting his property to fall ill or unable to serve him, relented and agreed that he'd be allowed to spend only if he could ‌do so at night during his dreams. Other than that, he'd only be freed from the cage once a week for cleaning. During that time, he was brought to hardness but not allowed to spend. Before they wiped him off with bitterly cold water and placed back inside his cage.

That was his life, week after week, in constant ache and need. All the while, he learned to pleasure men best. They taught his hole to take cock. He practiced his mouth to bring a man to finish within minutes. Others in the world learned to be blacksmiths or farmers, alchemists or soldiers... but he? They taught him the art of Red. To lie with others, or rather one man in particular. The great Lord Gareth.

All because the man had found him curled up on the street next to a dead woman. He had been so young he could barely remember her face or name. He was sure the woman had been his mother. Other than that, he knew nothing of that life. Only that he'd been hungry and cold until Lord Gareth found him.

The large man on an equally enormous horse took him in for a few days before they delivered him to the orphanage, where he lived until the age of eighteen. When he became an adult, he was then sent to the House of Red under Lord Gareth's command.

There the Mistress, an older woman, equally kind and stern, who ran her business with ease, began training him. Her acolytes were taken care of, protected, and safe. Then he, a trainee of sorts, only sponsored to be taught to please Lord Gareth. Days and months blended into one until now, a week before his certification as a Servent.

He lay there attempting to go to sleep, trying to ignore his need, hoping his usual exhaustion would finally take him. But it didn't. Instead, he lay on the cot, his long frame taking up most of it. The thought of his body made him remember how much Lord Gareth hated aspects of it.

Edin had grown tall, and the chores they made him do around the orphanage had filled his frame with lithe muscle as well. Noticing his frame, Lord Gareth complained to Mistress again. Demanding they somehow soften him up to serve the Lord better.

"I want him thin and pliant! Soft and easily handled! Not the size of one of my fighting men!" He had snapped at her.

"I want his food rationed! He is to light duties or nothing at all to get rid of those muscles!" Lord Gareth added before leaving the office with a door slam so hard it shook the house. The Lord met him in the main room of the house, surrounded by the other workers of Red preparing for opening in a few hours. The others immediately found other things to do, leaving him and Lord Gareth alone. His Lord gave him an angry glare before jerking his head towards one of the rooms. Obediently he followed, head down, as they taught him.

Though he was an adult. He was still only an acolyte in training and not a full Servant, so he could not lie with the Lord. Gareth was disallowed from penetrating him with his cock. Instead, Edin could only service him with his mouth. Gareth sat on the bed, sheets a pale red from age and many washings. He had overheard that Mistress was going to pay for new ones next year.

Lord Gareth was Four tens and eight in age. In the prime of his life and strength, it was said he had three sons and two daughters with his late wife, his eldest to be married next year. His line of succession firmly cemented and therefore most overlooked the fact the Lord was paying for a Red Servent to join his household.

He had knelt between his Lord's legs and asked permission to touch him before the man gave a grunt. Undoing the laces to the Lord's breeches, he revealed the man's length. Thick and surrounded by a forest of black hair. Matching the thick black hair on the man's head, oiled and combed to look presentable.

"Show what I've paid for you to be taught," the man spat as he grabbed his head. Hauling him inwards impatiently. Edin ignored it. They taught him that this was a common thing clients did. He opened his mouth, wetting his lips and plying them to the man's cock. Using his tongue to swirl around the hood, darting into the slit as he applied pressure and eased himself down to take the full length.

Gareth gave a grunt of approval, but his heavy hands never left his head. Edin kneeled there, his mind going blank as he went through the motions. The instructions that had been drilled into him from dozens of lessons and practices with wooden and stone toy cocks.

"Look at you, you're supposed to be a bed companion, my own Red Servent, and yet you are nearly the size of one of my knights, " the man tsked under his breath, his cock throbbing in Edin's mouth. Edin only hummed, a means to let the client know he was listening and a way to help stimulate a man's length even more.

"Such fine blonde hair, softer than Charise's had been... and those lovely eyes of yours, a lush green... pity you could not have been a lass, would have married you and filled that womb with babes" Gareth sighed, his breath coming quicker as the man's fists tightened in his hair. Roots screamed in agony, but he learned to ignore that, too. What he couldn't ignore was the throbbing between his legs, how his cock wanted desperately to spill to be as free as Lord Gareth's.

He could feel himself press against the silver bars, wetness leaking from his tip. His hips cautiously rutted against the bed. Attempting to find friction to ease himself, even if it was in vain. He received a sharp slap on the shoulder.

"None of that. There's a reason I ordered you locked up for this very reason! You are to service ME, not yourself, ungrateful mongrel," Gareth growled before pushing himself to stand up. Forcing Edin to slide back on his knees, the man now fucking into his mouth and short, quick movements. Edin had to breathe through his nose, his jaw aching from the rough treatment as the taste of salt, sweat, and pre-cum coated his tongue.

It took Gareth no time at all before his Lord was coming down his throat. Thick bitter spend flooding his mouth and he was forced to stay still and take it as Gareth waited until his cock had gone completely soft before removing it. The Lord sighed in contentment as Edin rubbed the side of his jaw.

"Thank you, my Lord," he stated, knowing if he didn't say it, he would be in trouble. The man gave a grunt before looking over at him once more.

"See what you can do about that frame of yours. I want you thin and soft," the man growled before he angrily adjusted himself and his clothing and left the room. Edin stood and returned to Mistress, feeling ashamed of himself. It wasn't his fault. How could he control how he looked?

Mistress‌ took pity on him. She had grown weary of the Lord's constant control and commands these past few months. Sometimes she would murmur 'the gold isn't worth it' under her breath. But she did her best to please the Lord.

She ordered for light meals to be served to him, but ‌she would make herself nightly 'morsels' to eat while she did paperwork. However, that food never touched her lips. Instead, she demanded that he eat the food so as to not let it go to waste. As for his muscles and workload, she scoffed. She wouldn't stand for a non-disabled man to do nothing around the House so she ignored that ‌command.

As the weeks followed that order and Edin was no slimmer than before, the Lord, of course, raged and demanded why he had not lost weight. The Mistress as always played along. Claiming that she had changed Edin's diet. The cook seconded this, claiming all he had to eat was soups and small portions. Mistress then suggested, perhaps because of his blonde hair and looks, that ‌maybe he had Skadia blood in his veins. Skadia is a nation to the far north, the people there known for their prowess in battle and for their tall frames filled with muscle.

Lord Gareth was only subdued partially at that until eventually he just came to terms that his 'Trainee' would never look as he imagined and would just have to accept it. Edin as well had learned to accept it, accept the fact his life would be in service to this man, that he would never have the freedoms others did. All because he was a nobody with a dead mother in the street.

Edin eventually fell asleep that night. The memories of his life fading to black before his dreams graced him with some pity. He dreamed of a large warm body on top of him, grinding into him, rubbing all over him, warmth and wetness around his cock instead of cold metal. He enjoyed that dream despite how painful it was near the end.

His body quivering, sharp beautiful sensations throbbing in the root of his manhood. Until finally he crossed that eventual threshold and, for a few seconds, it was a sheer wondrous pleasure. Then the pain from coming inside his cage cut through that pleasure, leaving him feeling hollow and disappointed. But at least the pressure on his balls had lessened.

He awoke after that, sweating and feeling both satiated and starving at the same time. It wasn't enough. He wanted more. Needed more, wanted to stroke and touch his cock, but could only touch his skin through the gaps in his cage. How he longed to ‌wrap his hand around it, the pressure and friction as he went from root to tip, squeezing and relishing in the comforting pleasure it would give him.

But it was unobtainable. He kicked the bed angrily as he pushed himself up and wandered to the corner to clean himself off. His seed was still warm yet, dripping out of the tip of the cage. He took a wet cloth and cleaned that bit first before letting a few ladles of lukewarm water wash over his cage and groin to clean out the inside as best he could.

He sighed heavily as he leaned against the small table that held the bucket of water. He wondered to himself why he was doing this? Why did he allow himself to be subjected to this torment? Once he was certified, he could free himself from this, couldn't he? The Lord cannot force anyone to be their Servant in Red against their will. He didn't owe the Lord anything... did he? The man paid and sponsored him all this time, not from a place of wanting to help... but from a station of wanting something out of it. Edin was an investment, a plaything, something the Lord found in the street and saw potential in. Nothing more.

Could he break away from this, after all? Perhaps he could sign on to the Mistress's employ. He was trained and ‌he could dictate the contract. Edin could be free of his cage and do the work he wanted to do. Choose his own hours and clients. That sounded like a dream... but what would the Lord do or say if he didn't sign the man's contract? Lord Gareth controlled these lands, had the most power... and who was he? A nobody from the street, an orphan with nothing but a Lord's kindness.

Was it truly so terrible? Perhaps if he pleased the Lord and did well, he would remove the cage in time? Even allow him other freedoms. If he agreed he could live in the Lord's Keep, not want for food or clothing, be given so much... freedom?

Edin thought on this for a long while before he slipped back into bed. He stared up at the ceiling for a bit longer before he slipped back into sleep. Thankfully, he did not dream.

The days leading up to his certification day held a heightened sense of anticipation for him. However, he could tell he was not the only one who felt it. Mistress was distracted and stayed in her office most days, only inviting him in to eat his 'secret' meal while she buried herself in her account books. Each night, he studied the woman. She was middling age, perhaps had been a beauty at her time, but age was beginning to claim her face. She was losing luster to her skin and the beginnings of laugh lines and crow's feet around her eyes. Her auburn hair was silvering at its roots, and her belly was overtaking her bosom line when she removed her corset.

Most nights, he ate across from her in silence. Sometimes they would converse about moments that happened earlier that night. Or Mistress would bring him the gossip from around town. Tonight, however, she was silent mostly. Every so often, her tired eyes would lift from her accounts book.

"Edin, a question for you, and I want you to answer truthfully," she asked him, leaning back in her chair and setting aside her quill. He swallowed down the roasted chicken he had been eating and straightened up in his seat, waiting for her question.

"How do you feel about Lord Gareth?" she asked with an arched brow. He squirmed in his seat, not knowing what to say. Was this a test? Would they punish him for answering incorrectly? The Mistress must have seen this from his expression. She leaned forward, her voice growing soft.

"Anything you say to me will be in confidence. Nothing leaves this room. The SunMaker himself could glide down from the heavens and tempt me to speak, and I would remain resolute," Mistress assured her eyes aglow. Taking a deep breath, he spoke.

"I am thankful for him for taking pity on me, for taking the time and spending the gold on clothing and feeding me...however, I'm realizing now he does not see me as a potential member of his household, he sees me like one views a hound or horse, I am a pet to him," he stated with a frown, glancing towards the darkened windows to the river that flowed beside the House of Red and in the far distance past the flat farmland where the towering pines formed the DarkRoot Forest.

He could see all these thanks to the moonlight, that empty free plane, littered with crops and small gardens, a few huts here and there where farmers lived. Their pens they built from thatch and stacked stones, a few had pigs and goats and the more well-off had a horse or two.

"You are correct in your assumption, Lord Gareth...he is not a person I like, but I cannot deny or voice my concerns as he is the acting Lord here, and as a devout servant to the Lady of Red I cannot turn away clients or coin," Mistress remarked with a sour expression she shook her head in contempt when she spoke the Lord's name.

"Why is it...that he needs to have so much control over me? I would gladly do as he asks if only I had more... say in the matters," he stated, nodding down to his groin. Mistress gave him a pitying look.

"I should have never told him about those things, they are archaic devices that should have been left in the past, they are outlawed in nearly even nation I've traveled to, on both men and women," She remarked pointedly nodding to a nearby map hanging on the wall. It showed the outlines of the continents and the ten seas in dark font.

"Most classify them as torture devices, to deny a person the ability to commune to the Lady of Red... it's disgusting really," she spat, shaking her head repeatedly.

"Spending seed for men is natural and a celebration, just as it is for women to experience the heights of pleasure, it assists in fertility and connects them both to the Lady of Red," Mistress continued her hand finding the symbol of the Lady of Red she wore around her neck at all times.

"But you did not ask about that, did you? You asked why someone needs such control?" She stated after a long pause. He nodded, picking up the last piece of chicken on his plate and swallowing it down with a chaser of ale.

"There are many who come to the House of Red for such things, it's a rather... popular Red Art, however, the difference is Servants of Red have strict rules on such things, we never go more than what we think our client cannot bear, we never cause maiming or serious injury... we make sure our clients are settled in the mind when we are done, and if it is us who are the ones to be controlled... well we have standards of course," she reiterated.

"We never perform that Art without a guardian nearby, they are there to catch our signal for when we have reached our limit of what we can take, we decide when and how long our client can control us, and we dictate what Art's we will practice...but Lord Gareth?" she scoffed at his name once more.

"He, and others like him, those who demand of their partners such... strict and limiting lives... controlling their bodies as if they have ownership of it... they are cowards and heartless creatures, I would pity them if they were worth pitying." The mistress stated. She leaned forward and poured some wine for herself, sipping it casually before glancing back at him.

"A person, is always in control of themselves, let no one tell you otherwise, beasts like him will lie and say they do it because they love you because they care because they know you need it... never let them use your insecurities as kindling... you have every right to do what you wish with your body." She said firmly, leaning forward putting both hands on the desk as she stared him down.

Edin felt pinned beneath her gaze. Why was she telling him all this? Why was she saying all of this now? After he had suffered for so long.

"Why...why say this now?" he asked, voice feeling dry in his throat. Mistress collapsed back in her chair, wetness glistening in her eyes. She was... crying?

"Because I've realized now, I've been helping a monster all along... I thought perhaps he was just overly controlling but in time he would be... lenient and fair, allowing you the freedoms that a true Red Servent should be obliged to receive from their Patron... but he is an undeserving mongrel after what he told me today... Lady of Red save me," She cursed tugging at the wispy strands of flyaway hair framing her face.

12