Breaking Free - Edin's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edin leaned forward, the wooden chair creaking beneath his seat.

"W... what is it?" he questioned, his heart pounding against his ribcage.

"He... he wants to geld you like one does a horse. Remove your balls so you never think of your pleasure nor can spend seed... taking away your ability to commune with the Lady of Red! It's blasphemy! It, much like those inhumane cages and belts, were banned for these specific reasons! No one should have suffered them! Whatever sick, depraved person thought of them deserves their punishment of wandering the Nightlands being consumed alive by rabid dogs for eternity!" She growled, standing up and kicking her chair out from behind her. She rushed over to his side of the desk, putting a hand on his chin.

"I will not allow it, I made a vow to the Lady in Red, to serve and protect and to make sure all my acolytes are respected and kept safe... you will not be safe with him, he breaks too many of the Lady in Red's edicts... you need to leave!" She whispered before bidding him to stand.

Edin stood slowly, his body feeling numb. The thought of his body mutilated, all for the sake of one man's pleasure. It was too much. Lord Gareth and his type truly were forsaken beings. To abuse and mutilate a Red Servent, to deny a person the ability to commune to the Lady in Red... it was all too much to take in.

Abruptly, he was being ushered to the closet in the Mistress's office.

"Go inside, change into different clothes. I will pack the ones you are wearing into a satchel with a few other supplies. Quickly now! Time is of the essence!" She snapped at him. He nodded his head, mind feeling muddy and submerged as he stumbled into the closet. He found a pair of dark green trousers, a cotton white long-sleeved shirt that hung open at the chest from a missing string, and an aged leather vest that had seen better days, but it was something anyway.

He was sure clients left behind these items. Knowing Mistress, she would have washed them before storing them away, so he felt safe to tug them into his frame.

When he exited, Mistress was holding out a medium-sized leather knapsack in one hand and a black cord with a small silver key on it. Edin recognized it instantly and knew exactly what lock it went to. He snatched it up, wanting to immediately undo his trousers and take the infernal cage off of him. Mistress snapped, her fingers grabbing his attention.

"Not now! I know believe me I know, but hold off until you're in the clear...first things first inside you have extra clothing and boots, three days' worth of food, two skeins of water, and a map... I put a flint and steel and a bag of coin that should see to your survival until you start up a trade somewhere else," she explained, before turning to the desk and handing him an official-looking document.

"I took the liberty and gave you a certification and fake name to be a practitioner of the Red Arts, show it to any House of Red and they will welcome you to practice with them, until you find what you want to do in life... I'm so sorry Edin, I'm sorry for what things my hand had played...may the Lady in Red forgive me..." Mistress exhaled, a tear or two falling down her face. Edin gulped before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around her.

He realized then how small and frail she felt in his arms.

"I forgive you, thank you for the warning, for the help..." he murmured into her ear. She nodded and shook emotionally against his frame before stepping away from him.

"Walk in the river, it will diminish your scent if he tries to give chase with his hounds, go as far as you can away from here, his power ends at the other side of the forest" Mistress explained pointing out into the night towards the towering pines of DarkRoot Forest.

"Go, Edin and remember... you are in control, you always will be from now on" she affirmed, putting her hands on his shoulders, her sharp nails digging into his flesh.

"What about Lord Gareth? What about you?" He questioned, his stomach feeling fluttery, heart still racing in his chest. His knees even felt weak, like they were clattering together from how much he trembled.

"I can handle him, he tis but another beast, and my father was a hunter who taught his daughter well," she remarked with a smirk and a lifting of her chin.

"You'll kill him?" He questioned with concern. She rolled her eyes.

"Only if he's stupid enough to mess with me or my business, but fret not, the Lady in Red is not the only goddess I serve, the Queen of Shadows has taught me to lie without being caught," Mistress stated with a smirk.

The two of them shared a rather intimate smile with one another before the Mistress rushed him out of the room. Down the hall, past the rooms, to the small dimly lit kitchen where several loaves of bread were set out to rise, the scent of honey wafting in the air. Edin promised himself one day he would learn to bake bread like that.

Mistress pushed him into the back gardens, it was there they grew their food, rows upon rows of vegetables with herbs and flowers along the edges. This one to brew into a tea to stop pregnancy, the one to make into a powder to give men a second wind so that the girls can make double on the same client.

Finally, to the very edge of the gardens where the gate was that led to the river for washing. The old and weathered door was bleached a pale gray from time. As Edin felt the cool metal of the handle, he realized this would be the last time he would see these gardens. Feeling a pang of nostalgia hit him, he made a quick glance over his shoulder; he had nothing to his name, no objects of importance, no toys or mementos of a family or a life truly lived. All he had now was his knapsack, and the key to his freedom, gripped tightly in his hand.

They wandered past the clotheslines, a few articles left behind to dry in the late summer breeze at night. One article was a woolen cloak, nothing heavy duty that would survive a person in winter. But warm enough to keep someone covered from rain and protected from the chill autumn nights coming soon.

Mistress tossed it at him. He tucked it over his shoulder and they stopped at the edge of the river. It was a calm thing that flittered by tranquilly. Sometimes you could catch a trout or two, perhaps a crayfish if one was lucky, but mostly it was used as Lairyds freshwater source, it provided for the nearby farms and businesses and it was literally the lifeline of the village.

Edin turned towards Mistress, the two of them staring at one another in a long silence. He didn't know what more to say. She saved him. In a single night, his wishes would be granted and he could finally do that which he'd never been able to do before... live a better life.

"You're welcome, now go," Mistress voiced. Once more, she somehow could read his thoughts. He swallowed the lump in his throat and pressed a hand to his chest to ease the ache that lived there. Turning on his heel, he stepped into the water, shivering from the cold he walked. He walked away from the only life he knew, and each step felt lighter than the last.

For hours he walked, his legs aching, feet numbingly cold, but he continued. He dare not stop, dare not look back for fear of seeing Lord Gareth running along the banks on his horse hunting him. The darkness was letting up. Dawn was just having an inkling of whether it wanted to appear. Edin could hear the singing of birds, in the far distance he could hear the sounds of farm animals, chickens, and cows all already awake and getting on with their day.

Luckily he didn't see anyone, he thought it would be a strange thing to explain, so he pressed on, wanting to be in the shadow of the DarkRoot forest before he finally took a rest.

The river grew more powerful as he neared the forest, to the point he found it impossible in his current state to keep walking within the water. He finally abandoned the river and walked up onto the bank, stumbling at first as his numb feet found the steep incline treacherous.

He walked amongst ferns and mossy rocks. Mushrooms grew here and there along the twisted roots of trees that felt as old as time itself. Exhausted and numb from his knees down, he found a tree to sit against as he gave his body the rest it deserved.

He took off his boots and socks, laying them out to dry before he curled up with to cloak and slept.

Hours later he awoke, judging from the sunlight it was perhaps midday. Yawning, he listened intently for the sounds of horses or hounds but heard none. He reached into his knapsack and grabbed a piece of cured meat. Nibbling on it, he pulled out the key.

Finally. Fucking Finally. He thought to himself as with no worry or care, he flung his trousers down and set the key into the small lock on the top of his cage, right at the base of his cock. He heard the lock unlatch, immediately he carefully tugged off the cursed, evil, metal contraption that had been the bane of his existence of his cock before slipping off the ring that had held it in place.

Freedom, he was free, his cock no longer weighed down by the metal. It felt strange. A part of him almost felt like he should be in trouble for doing this. But he kicked that thought out of his head. This was HIS body. HE was in control of it now. His cock would never be locked up again. He would die before it would happen.

Gleefully, he finished eating the meat. He tugged on his half-dry socks and boots as he studied the metal cage in his hand, debating what to do with it. The metal could be sold to a blacksmith, he was sure. But the thought of keeping this torture device near him for a second more made him shudder. He could just toss it into the woods, never to be found or seen again.

But that wouldn't give him justice or satisfaction. No, this abominable device needed to be destroyed. So it could never trap another man, another cock, and keep someone from doing that which was natural and necessary to life itself. To spend seed, to feel the pleasure of communing with the Lady in Red.

He tugged his pants back up before he laid the cage and ring down on a nearby flat rock. Finding another fist-sized rock, he slammed it repeatedly down against the metal. Watching with a satisfied grin as the metal snapped and bent beneath his blows. Warping down into an unrecognizable heap, useless and without meaning. Perhaps it was poetic. Lord Gareth talked about how his cock was useless and without meaning while in a cage. Now Lord Gareth's control was a thing without meaning.

When the cage could no longer be flattened anymore, he took up the ring and used the rock to snap it into several pieces. By the end of this, he was sweaty and panting, his shoulders and arm throbbing in pain... but he realized with great joy his arm was not the only thing throbbing.

His cock, long denied and locked up aside from once-a-week cleanings was now fully hard. He tugged his cock free of the confines of his pants, studying it intently. Now, having the ability to do so. The impressions from the bars were still visible, but he knew in time those too would disappear, never to be imprinted on his skin again.

Kicking aside the remnants of metal, he lowered his hand to his cock. His fingers trembled slightly. Nervous that the moment he touched himself, Lord Gareth would come barging out of the bushes and yell at him. A moan escaped him as his fingers wrapped around his shaft.

His hand was just barely enclosed on his girth, and he remembered vaguely that measurement wise he was above average, the length of a hand and a quarter of another in length. He stroked himself once, in a leisurely manner. Enjoying the crackle of sparks that fluttered up and down his body.

He exhaled loudly, head tilting back slightly as he got lost in that feeling, the pulse of his cock, the smoothness of his skin, the way his foreskin moved against the head of his manhood. Lightning followed every stroke downward. Already he could feel a strange lifting sensation in his balls. The way they bounced and pulsed in his sac, able to move and shift in a natural and free manner. This was perhaps the greatest feeling in his life.

His eyes fluttered closed, and he saw glimpses of the Lady in Red's robes, as time went by her figure appeared, or rather revealed itself. She was made of vibrant colors, the sparks of fire and lightning, around her the furious sounds of drums, but he knew it was not drums but the heartbeats of all the people in the world racing to commune with her, the glimpse her in their final peak of the purest pleasure.

He could feel himself float there, his cock leaking and spasming in his hand, his muscles tightening. His vision grew lighter and lighter, colors swirling around him, and the Lady in Red graced him with a commune. With a shout and a groan that scattered nearby birds from their perch, Edin finally spent himself freely.

His cock shooting white bursts of seed all over the ground before him. Again and again, he shot, his balls lifting and emptying without restraint. He nearly collapsed to his knees, his head spinning. The rush of such a powerful commune with the Lady in Red. She blessed him greatly. He felt as though he was flying beside her in the heavens, feet unable to remember what the ground felt like.

He was still stroking his shaft slowly when he came back into his body, his cock making a few half-hearted twitches to get hard again, but he felt empty and satiated. No pain, no agony of being denied. He had finally come fully and without burden.

Edin laughed as he tucked himself away. He would do that as many times a day as he could. Edin decided he would spend his seed everywhere he wanted whenever he wanted. He would commune with the Lady in Red every day of his life from now on. Forever he would float in high heavens beside her, glimpse her multi-colored face whenever he could. Breathing a sigh of relief as the last of his laughter died down, he turned to go back to the tree and grab his bag.

When he saw the man standing next to the tree, he almost jumped out of his skin. He was slightly taller than him, broader in the chest. He wore a simple jerkin. A quiver of arrows on his back, bow in his hand. Several dead rabbits and a single pheasant looped to his thick leather belt at his waist.

The man stared at him with a curious expression, his eyes the color of clay, with mahogany-colored hair shorn short on the sides and longer in the middle, but only long enough to reach halfway down the man's forehead. This stranger didn't have a beard, only a dark shadow covering his chiseled jawline. Edin felt embarrassed for a moment, he hoped the man hadn't heard his crazed laughter from before.

"Hello" he greeted the man, giving him a friendly smile. The man cocked his head before pointing to his ears and shaking his head. Confused by this, he cleared his throat and spoke up louder.

"I said greetings to you, sir!" He half-shouted, hoping this time the man heard him. The man hesitated, a frown on his lips as once more he pointed to his ears and shook his head. It finally clicked. This man was marked by the God of curses he could not hear.

"Oh," Edin voiced, feeling awkward now, knowing this stranger wouldn't understand him.

He smiled once more before waving in a friendly manner before pointing to his knapsack. The stranger watched him curiously as he picked it up. He waved again, this time in farewell, before walking backward away from the man, motioning that he was leaving.

Edin was perhaps a fool for doing such a thing because, in the blink of an eye, he felt his footing give way and he was falling backward with a shout. He hit the ground hard, the back of his head cracking against something with a snap loud enough for him to worry before blackness engulfed him.

12