Breaking Free - Edin's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Edin's Story Continues.
1.3k words
4.57
1.7k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edin

When Ashe returned that night he was flushed and ignored him entirely. The man refusing to glance in his direction or even acknowledge his existence. Even when Edin tried to question the man on the slate the chalked questions were ignored. So he went to bed his chest hurting and his stomach in knots, not knowing what to do or say.

The next morning it was no better, Ashe stayed outside most of the day. He only came in for quick breaks before going out and working on random odds and ends. Edin was pretty sure they had enough firewood to last them several winters with how much the man was chopping. Ashe continued to refuse to look at him, instead choosing to stare down at his feet out up at the ceiling, anywhere that wasn't him.

It made him angry, and upset, his chest would hurt and one moment he would want to throttle the tall farmer while other moments he just wanted to grab ahold of his stupidly handsome face and hold him close. Days went by with no change, they still ate, they still lived together...there was just this wall of silence now built between them. He wished he could tell the man he didn't care, that he was okay if Ashe wanted him, in secret...he wanted the man too.

He didn't understand why Ashe seemed alarmed or upset at wanting him, there was nothing in any creed that said flesh of the same couldn't mold together.

Once more Edin now felt alone. He missed their talking, the company each of them had with one another. During their conversations by the fire, Ashe's strange laugh only got more endearing each time he heard it. He missed even doing farmwork together, that feeling of working together toward a common goal, now Ashe ignored him or turned away when he tried to help. Or worse yet the man would leave and tend to something else.

One morning Edin finally had enough. He wasn't doing this game of avoidance any longer.

Early, far earlier than when Ashe would wake up Edin forced himself to wait outside Ashe's door. He waited there in the dimly lit cottage, watching as the beams of early morning light began chasing away the shadows of night. He heard movements inside the room, a cough, a shuffle of feet, the rustle of clothes. Then the handle of the door jiggled once, and the door creaked open. Edin took his chance and as Ashe tiredly stepped out of his room Edin grabbed ahold of the man's shoulder and rammed the man into the wall next to the doorway.

Ashe made a garbled noise as the man's eyes widened, staring and seeing him for the first time in days.

"Stop! Ignoring! Me!" He shouted as loud as his lungs would allow him. He knew Ashe couldn't hear him, but he also knew Ashe would understand regardless. He had to.

He grabbed the man's face between his hands, staring up at the man. Wishing he could just convey everything he wanted to say without needing the chalk. Wishing he could just make the stubborn, shy, farmer grasp what it is he wanted. What he needed, even though it was all a confusing mess, even if he had no right to claim this wonderful kind man. Even though something dirty and tainted like him didn't deserve all the good that Ashe was.

He still wanted.

He leaned in and pressed his forehead against Ashe's face, inhaling the man's scent and pressing his lips into Ashe's cheek. He felt a give in the man's body, an audible sigh followed by a choked whimper-like noise as the farmer relaxed beneath his touch. Ashe's arms wrapped around him, they stood like that, close together, his mouth pressing into the man's cheek. The morning sun worked its way over the horizon, casting a glow of pale light over the two figures pressed against the wall.

Edin pulled his head back, his eyes searching Ashe's clay-colored eyes with an earnest expression. He didn't want to part for the chalk and slate. He didn't want to leave, not when the two of them after so long were touching one another again. Were looking at one another. The words being held back in his chest hurt, even now he didn't know if he should or say them. If he should even feel them. Instead, he just leaned in and kissed Ashe, a soft gentle press of his lips against the farmer's lips. His heart skipped a beat and he felt a small fire burn in his belly.

Ashe stared at him, mouth agape for a few seconds. Edin pulled back, not knowing what more to do or say. Ashe replied by shooting his head forward, their mouths clacking against the others as the man began to overwhelm him.

Desperate, fast kisses of someone who's very obviously never kissed before. They were wet and awkward and there was definitely too much tongue but Edin didn't care. He matched pace with the farmer and ensnared the man's head. Slowly, little by little he taught the man to properly kiss, with less tongue, less forceful. Just, nice, gentle, soft kisses.

Ashe responded to his lesson well, the man making sharp moan noises in the back of his throat as his hands wandered all over Edin's frame. Ashe pressed his body against him, he could feel the hard muscle and the bulge of an erection against his hip.

Edin buried his fingers into Ashe's scalp, shivering as the touch and press of the man's strong hands smoothed over his body. He sighed and gasped at each touch before he eventually did break away. To catch his breath so that the two of them could finally talk with each other after so long. But Ashe had different ideas entirely. The man grappled at his body in a desperate way. His eyes begging and wide as the man whimpered with a guttural noise.

Edin whimpered as the man's mouth overtook his, his hands dug into his sides, and all of a sudden the world was spinning as his back was slammed rather uncomfortably into the floor.

Ashe was caged over him, body pressing and heavy. Feeling so much heavier than he had expected. But the good kind of heavy, the kind that felt safe and warm and with a copious amount of friction. He relished in it as Ashe's body rocked into him rather violently. Then again, and again. Faster and faster the man's hips worked against him, he grunted and growled, breaths heavy and quick. Sweat on his brow and Edin could only lay there and bask in the sights and sounds.

Arousing and near teasing, he couldn't help but rock his hips up to meet Ashe's. His mouth felt dry, the air felt thin. The world was spinning around clay-colored eyes as a rush he had never felt before filled him. His heart felt like it was going to break out of his chest, his limbs trembled and he felt so out of control, on edge without any hope to stop or slow down or figure out what was happening before Ashe abruptly shouted.

He shouted a loud noise, raspy and scratchy as his back bowed and the man's hips stilled for a few seconds before his body rocked and shivered overtop of him. Edin could feel the heat of spend against his hip. He looked down between their sweaty bodies. Ashe had finished within his pants, Edin wasn't too far off.

He reached around Ashe, grabbing the man's hips and slamming them down against him. He worked himself up. One thrust than another, feeding off his need he found his peak. He glimpsed the Lady in Red for a second before he saw only Ashe.

His eyes fluttered close as a weightless feeling came to him. His body writhed beneath Ashe, shocks fluttering throughout him before he came down.

Panting the two of them stared at one another.

Now what? Crossing both of their minds.