All Comments on 'Breaking Her In'

by mikewhitaker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

Very well done. I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
C...........19

Are you writing this in total isolation? It is a scenerio that should be considered, I myself am semi isolated, only venturing into the town once a month.

A brilliant story, hope there is going to be more chapters, 5 stars+.

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 4 years ago
Love this

As an independent woman with her own business and demanding career one would think this type story would be offensive but truthfully (and what is Lit for if not our own twisted truth) I love this story. I've recently begun a relationship with a very elemental man and see many aspects of our relationship in this story...because really what more is there than man, woman and satisfying, honest sexual sharing...he's made me submissive to him and I love it. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

there should be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story has potential IF I’d realised the topic I wouldn’t have bothered with ANY of it.

FML ....Of course there’s a BUT!!

I’m pretty shocked that you went ahead and based your story on the current COVID-19 pandemic. This whole thing is in incredibly poor taste, this virus has killed hundreds of thousands of people and you’re using it as a method of sexual titillation?? It’s as sexy as a story about aeroplanes being hijacked and some of the victims getting fucked before they crash the planes into tower blocks. Really really inappropriate subject matter.

To be absolutely honest I didn’t read the one line chapter briefing, that’s my bad if I had I wouldn’t have read any of this story, I did look for tags/ trigger warnings the fact that there weren’t any present should have been a red flag but I’m tired and it didn’t quite register. Your story might have been more palatable if you’d used a different crisis. Sadly your male lead is a misogynistic prick, I know I would have enjoyed it if he was a Dom instead of an arsehole with a god complex, presumably why he was divorced. It was straightforward emotional blackmail. You’ve portrayed her as a spoilt rich brat who’s completely clueless with no practical skills. TPE isn’t my kink because I have limits not least of which include being fully dressed around my children. Switch it along to BDSM and sure no problem provided I actually like the Dom in question because she was right when she said that love could develop between them.

I quit part way through when I realised exactly what this is.

Tess (UK)

RiverMayaRiverMayaalmost 4 years ago
Well written

*clapping* Bravo! Good read for us isolated folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story!

Enjoyable...ignore the comments about current events. It is, after all, fictional. BUT as you have detailed all the ideas to hide the compound, there needs to be more in my opinion. Perhaps other women who are strays could show up...the bunker could also be used...perhaps it has tunnels that extend outside the living areas for defense....so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonder Story

Enjoyed this story. I imagine one more chapter may be realistic and appropriate. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That’s a good girl

LAHomedogLAHomedogalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was a great story and that you are a terrific writer. The characters were believable, the dialogue sounded believable and unlike a lot of writers on here, the characters had different voices. I thought you painted a great picture of the compound and everything worked about this with the one exception of the baby and the medical necessities of childbirth within such an isolated situation. A fun fantasy. (It actually gave me a hardon and that rarely happens for me with this site. That is not why I read the stories. I read them for the writing. In this case, it was a pleasant and unexpected side effect.. Heck, maybe the biggest compliment I could give your writing.) I look forward to the next one.

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

If things went further south i could see this as realistic insofar as the characters are presented here. In fact, during pioneer times, many women found themselves dealing with this if a husband died and had no support.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 4 years ago

Good story, well written and the concept is explored well.

I'm laughing a little bit at the few sjws in the other comments (luckily a minority) and wondering why are they even reading noncon/reluctance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pt.2

Love the story. Needs to be a part 2 or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot seems quite familiar - have I read something like it before?

I wonder why the kids in Mike’s stories are like shadows, no names, no descriptions, just ghost-like. The “I am the boss” theme either doesn’t apply to the kids, or the “boss” is too busy sorting out his sexual priorities to be bothered. Interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it, very good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That works.

Less cult-like than your other stories, more focus on the...informed consent area. A more deliberate and mostly consensual power exchange.

And she's given a clear choice. Less ham-fisted manipulation.

And a focus on kids being protected both by both adults and on how the situation benefits them.

And the one-on-one allows for better character development.

Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous