Breaking Her In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bristled at this last point, as expected. "That sounds to me like some kind of fetish, or the rantings of some misogynist loser."

"And that sounds like something you'd hear in the modern world outside this complex, the world that is disintegrating by the hour all around us." I paused for effect, before continuing. "Actually, this is a reversion to the gender roles that have defined humanity for the last 100,000 years, the roles that allowed families like us, in situations like ours, survive and thrive on their own. Like it or not, this is the world we now live in, and we need to adapt accordingly. You can either accept that, or reject it and take your chances out there."

Lindsay was clearly overwhelmed by the totality of change her life had seen in one day. She fell back onto the bed, breasts bouncing freely beneath the thin silk of the chemise, sighing and looking up at the lofted ceiling of the master bedroom. "That is a lot to process. Can we talk more about it later?" I didn't perceive the question as a softening of her stance, so much as strategically biding her time; I needed to keep the pressure on.

"Yes that is acceptable. It is important to know that you choose to enter into this bond with me of your own free will. If you don't want to, you can leave."

"Well that's not much of a choice, is it?" she responded sarcastically.

"Not necessarily. I have a few smaller cabins located elsewhere on the property. I can relocate you and your kids there, and we can perhaps negotiate other terms. Maybe you do the farming for me, or something else of value. But you'd be more on your own, not with the same blanket of protection and comfort that you would have here. You would have a lot more work to do, surviving on your own."

Lindsay seemed relieved that I wasn't forcing her to accede out of duress, smiling and replying "thank you. I think I understand what you're asking; I can give it some thought and let you know what I decide in the next week or two."

I wasn't about to let her dictate terms, or use an obvious stalling tactic to buy time, time which she would surely seek to use to her advantage. "You can have until later tonight after the kids go to bed. We need to be in agreement in time for the first day of our new lives here tomorrow. Now let's go talk to the kids."

"Can I at least have panties," she asked, with a slight tone of annoyance.

"No, you are dressed exactly as I want you to be," I responded as I turned and walked away. I wasn't going to give her even a minor win, with the two of us locked in a chess match that was still unfolding.

___

We called the kids to the living room and sat them down, and I instructed Lindsay to sit beside me as I began to address the group. I acknowledged all that we had lost and all that we just left behind, and told them it was perfectly natural to be sad and angry about that. I shared the same feelings, I said, and we would all talk about them together in the weeks ahead and support each other. I saw Lindsay watching me intently as I spoke, with a hint of a smile and warm nod recognizing the sensitivity I was showing to the kids in helping them during their transition.

Next I needed to begin the work of helping them feel comfortable and confident about the weeks and months ahead. I told them that we will always treasure the lives we just left, and honor those we lost, but tomorrow begins a new life for us all together. I reassured them that we were safe in the compound and that we had plenty of supplies to live on, and that the virus could not get to any of us here. I said that we would all have chores to do related to farming food, keeping up the house, and continuing their education, which Lindsay and I would oversee. But I added that there was a lot of fun to be had here as well, listing a few examples while keeping some surprises up my sleeve for future use. The game room downstairs had ping pong, table shuffleboard, billiards and arcade games, as well as movies and other games and crafts. There was an enclosed pool attached to the rear of the house beside the basement, available for year-round use. There was a basketball net set up beside the barn over a concrete pad set up like a half court. And there would be even more to do in the natural environment beyond the house- we would go hiking, swimming in the many creeks nearby, sledding down the cleared meadow in front of the house in the winter, and many other adventures together. I could see the kids getting excited about the possibilities I was laying out.

Finally, I rested my hand on Lindsay's knee and told them that the last thing to remember about the life ahead of us is that we would all be family now, that the kids could trust both Lindsay and I to care for all of them, and they should love each other as much as they would their own siblings. We'd have good times and bad times, but this situation would form a bond between us that would never be broken. I gently squeezed Lindsay's leg as I said this.

I told the kids there would be more to talk about, but for now they needed to all go upstairs and clean up for bed- boys in the large room to the right and girls to the left, each with a private bathroom stocked with toothbrushes and other toiletries for them.

After Lindsay and I finished bedtimes, with each of us taking turns in both rooms, we returned to the living room where I arrived first and was sitting beside the fire with a glass of whiskey. When Lindsay descended the stairs, looking beautiful in the dim light of dusk through the floor-to-ceiling windows on the rear of the living room facing west toward the mountains, I waved her toward the couch, where I had placed a glass of wine.

Lindsay paused for a moment, seemingly deciding on her course of action, before sitting down and taking a sip of wine. She settled back into the couch and crossed her legs, which emerged through the front of the robe and put on display one of her best features. Lindsay cleared her throat, looked out the window at the mountains, and softly said "I do appreciate you saving us. This is all just happening so quickly, after brad and this move."

"I understand," I said. "Nothing is normal about this situation."

Lindsay subtly shifted her posture into a more suggestive pose, leaning forward slightly so that her breasts were now also in view, almost spilling out of the top of her nighties as she turned to face me, with a serious look on her face. I was amused at the lengths she was going to manipulate me, but let her continue.

She started again, "Listen, you raise a lot of good points, and I think we should see how things go. Maybe romance develops over time. Let's just focus on getting settled and being there for the kids, and being good friends to each other after such a hard time." Lindsay sounded so sincere and sweet; it was the smart negotiating move given her lack of leverage. She closed with a warm smile.

I responded firmly but calmly. "Sorry, Lindsay. This isn't a negotiation and I'm not asking for your input. I am in charge and I hold all the cards- I told you the terms; you can take them or leave them."

Lindsay erupted in anger; "Fuck you! Who do you think you are, telling me what to do? I don't have to listen to a word you say. I'm going to bed; you can sleep on the couch!" She stood up and started to storm off in the direction of the master bedroom. It was either a bold power play or strategic bluff, or simply the raw emotional reaction of an entitled rich girl who was far too used to having everything her way.

I stepped in front of her and asked "where do you think you're going?"

She swung a hand at my face and I caught her wrist in midair, twisting her arm behind her back and bending her over the arm of the couch. I held her there with her arm for a moment, as she weakly struggled to get up and cursed at me, her chemise riding up and exposing her naked ass as she writhed beneath me. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "You remind me of a beautiful, wild horse that needs to be broken in. I'm going to have to train you to show better manners if you want to live here with me."

Then I slapped her ass hard with my free hand. The sound echoed in the room, followed by Lindsay exclaiming "Ow, stop It!" After waiting a few seconds for the sting to fade I slapped her again, and then a third time in quick succession. This time I left my hand on her ass after slapping, and proceeded to explore the smooth surface of her bottom, and traced the contour of her hips with my fingers, all while continuing to hold her down with my other hand. After the pain of the slaps, Lindsay was not fighting against this new, more pleasant touch. She didn't realize that even this simple act was subconsciously training her, and asserting possession of her.

I continued to stroke and squeeze her ass gently, and my hand gradually moved below he ass and between her legs, softly stroking her inner thighs up and down, while moving slightly closer with every stroke to her feminine gap and awaiting pussy. I wanted her to sense what was coming, to feel the complex emotions inside her, and also the uncontrolled physical response her body was having to my touch. I wanted her to dwell on how powerless she was against me in that moment.

Finally my hand reached her pussy and I began to caress the outside of her labia, before inserting a finger into the folds where I found her already dripping wet. "That's a good girl," I said as I softly ran my finger up and down her pussy on either side of her clit, "It feels like you are really liking this." She only let out a soft moan in reply. Next I began to softly stroke her clit with my finger, slowly at first and then with increasing pace, circling, then back and forth, up and down, gauging her physical reaction with every style. I could hear her breath quickening with her face still pressed against the seat of the couch, and her body continued to defy her, slightly opening and shutting her hips to increase the sensation from my stroking. Finally, I felt her body tense up and shake slightly, before collapsing into the couch below me. She was too proud to admit it but I knew she had just climaxed.

She snapped back to reality as I slide my finger inside her for the first time and began to explore the inside of her pussy. Her body stiffened and she began to struggle against me again. I tighted my grip on her arm and pushed her back down firmly, and with my free hand I unzipped my jeans and slid them down to my jeans. She heard the zipper and finally spoke again, "Don't you dare, you asshole!".

My cock was already fully erect, and poking out toward her in anticipation of what was coming, and I brushed it against Lindsay's ass to tease her, as I reached under her with my free hand and gave her breast a squeeze. I brought my hips closer to her ass, pressing my hardness against her. I still held Lindsay's arm, but her squirming had reduced and she was gradually giving in to the situation. "Don't do this," she whispered.

Slowly, I slid the head of my cock down along the crack of her ass, and lowered it into the beautiful gap between her thighs, and started to press forward. First feeling the soft skin of her thighs, and then wetness on the tip of my penis as I made first contact with her pussy. I rotated my hips gently to tease the outside of her pussy for a few moments, and then found the center and began to press inside.

Lindsay moaned and whispered "no," but her hips rotated to take me in deeper, and began to subtly move in motion with my body as I began thrusting in and out. Having mounted her, I released her arm so I could grip both of her hips as I continued to push deeper with every thrust. She seemed tighter than a MILF with two kids should be, and at times she seemed uncomfortable with my size and depth inside her.

Her hips provided a firm grip, and the feeling of her perfect ass slapping against my hips with every thrust was better than I could have imagined. By this point her body was rocking in rhythm with my vigorous pace, and I could see the sides of her gorgeous breast swinging underneath her.

Lindsay was moaning with pleasure with every inward thrust, and I could feel her pussy, fully lubricated, contracting and releasing my cock as I continued to pump away at her. As my pace quickened and we approached our inevitable climax, Lindsay turned her head around and breathlessly panted "I'm not on birth control" between thrusts.

This only caused me to accelerate my pace and push ever deeper, and soon I felt her body tense up and freeze for a moment as Lindsay made a guttural moan of raw pleasure. I paused for a moment as the waves of ecstasy washed over her, before resuming my thrusting. Finally, I felt that familiar welling-up coming over me, building into a climax unlike any I had ever experienced before, as I pulled her hips back and drove my midsection forward and unloaded a month's worth of my seed deep inside her fertile body.

Staying inside her for a bit, I could feel her pussy instinctively "milking" my cock with waves of contractions, squeezing out every last drop it could from me. I could hear Lindsay panting beneath me, her head now resting on the seat of the couch as she recovered from the back to back orgasms, and came to terms with everything that had just unfolded.

After a minute, I pulled out, gave her a gentle smack on the ass and said, "We both needed that. Come to bed, and we can work out the rest tomorrow."

Lindsay was still hunched over the couch with her beautiful ass exposed, a trail of semen now dripping down the inside of her leg, and looked back at me. I found it hard to decipher her face- it was no longer angry and combative look, but seemed somewhat softer and more vulnerable. She stood up slowly, and I took her hand and led her to bed.

---Four Months Later---

The boys and I kicked off our boots on the front porch and walked into the house, looking forward to the celebration we had planned for that weekend to celebrate the fall harvest. I patted the boys on the back for a job well done and they headed up the stairs to clean up, just as Lindsay rounded the corner with a smile and greeted me with a kiss on the lips, as she did every day. We whispered a few sweet thoughts to each other, and I excused myself to the master suite to take a much-needed shower.

Lindsay smiled and said she would check in on the girls, who were in the kitchen jarring the fruits and vegetables we had harvested for the winter, while waiting for laundry hanging on the lines outside to dry. "See you soon," she said with a mischievous wink, turning playfully and walking away with an exaggerated sway of her hips in the loose-fitting floral-printed house dress she had sewn. She knew I was watching and she liked it, I chuckled to myself as I turned and headed to the shower.

As I dried off, Lindsay entered the master suite and discreetly locked the door behind her, as she had done on a daily basis for months now. In her hand was a tumbler of whiskey for me, which I accepted as I sat on the leather couch in the sitting area, with the towel wrapped around my waist. Lindsay looked out the window and asked "the fall foliage seems to be peaking; can we take the kids for a ride around the property this weekend?"

"Great idea, how about tomorrow afternoon, and we can do a bonfire and cider afterward?"

"That sounds wonderful!" She turned and smiled, content as always that her idea had pleased me. "Now what was it I came in here to do again?" She playfully circled the room pretending to be in a state of puzzlement, as though we hadn't done this same ritual every day for months. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I remember!" She stopped in front of me and dropped to her knees, briefly resting her head in my lap like a loyal dog to its master. I stroked my fingers through her hair gently and she purred softly; I could feel her plump breasts pressing closely against my leg. After a minute she raised her head, and she unwrapped the towel from the front of my waist, letting it drop on either side of me. She took my hardening cock in her hands and began to gently massage it, also stroking my balls softly and she pressed my legs apart and lowered her mouth to my penis.

As her supple lips began to kiss my cock, I leaned back and shut my eyes, thinking about how much progress Lindsay had made since we first moved in, and the perfect woman she had become. So docile and loving, obedient and devoted, while retaining many of her qualities that I had found so attractive in the first place, like her sharp intellect and keen sense of humor. It was not an easy task, requiring a month of constant effort to train and mold Lindsay into the woman she was meant to me. Behavior correction, positive reinforcement, clear instruction and continuous feedback, repeat. Like a beautiful, wild mare, she was strong, fiercely independent and stubborn; but like that mare, once broken she would become the most loyal and loving companion a man could hope for.

She finished licking me up and down and began to take my cock into her mouth, and I felt her luscious lips and active tongue at work. When I moaned in appreciation I could feel her smile slightly, before accelerating the pace of her blowjob. I opened my eyes and admired her beauty in the warm light from the setting sun, at once so natural in what she was doing, but also showing such purpose and dedication. I could tell that she enjoyed oral sex, but what she found most satisfying was making me happy as a show of her love and appreciation. I recalled our conversations of the last few months, when she thanked me for releasing her from the artificiality of the world outside and freeing her to become her true self. We both savored enjoying every day and living naturally, instead of worrying about paychecks and promotions, social commitment, politics and news. The old life seemed so superficial and empty compared to the richness we felt in our lives now.

I felt my cockhead against the back of her throat as she took me faster and deeper. I felt my orgasm approaching, and leaned back on the couch to enjoy myself. Through my half-closed eyes I saw the bookshelves against the wall behind Lyndsay, with pictures of our exes and our old wedding rings setting beside them. That was our old life and we wanted to honor it in the sitting room; but the adjacent bedroom contained no pictures or nostalgia. The bedroom was for us alone, and the bond we had formed over these early months of surviving, and thriving, together.

I felt an eruption welling up within me. Lindsay had also become an expert in sensing this, and she continued to vigorously work on my cock head with her mouth while gripping and stroking the base with her dainty hand. Finally, my body seized and my seed spilled into Lindsay's waiting mouth, as it had every day for months now. She gently sucked and lapped it up with her tongue, swallowing it with satisfaction as she looked up at me for approval. I smiled and stroked her head again, thanking her and telling her that I loved her. She smiled warmly, wiped her mouth with her hand, and climbed onto the sofa beside me, cuddling against me and purring sweetly.

After a few moments she stood up and told me she was going to check on dinner. I smiled and responded that I would be in soon. She straightened her house dress and turned to leave, and I admired her beauty as she departed. Even after all of this time, she could still take my breath away. Blonde hair shining in the evening sunlight. A body more beautiful than Michelangelo could have sculpted. Full breasts, pert ass and toned legs, flawless skin. And the smallest of baby bumps beginning to emerge from her lean waistline.

12