Family Frolic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held it up for her and she took it into her mouth, sucking it like a cock for a few seconds. "There, now it's nice and wet. Stick it up her ass and make sure your daddy didn't slip up into there accidentally, would you dear?"

Ellie couldn't see Elliot's face, so she don't know if he was smiling or what, but he did as he was told. It took a few attempts to steady it in with the constant pounding, but slipped up her ass it did. He screwed it around and she really began to shriek out. It was all so overwhelming.

"No," said Elliot, "Kyle's cock isn't up there."

"Good," said mom. "We don't want it to slip up in there though, so why don't you just keep your finger there."

"Okay, mom," he said as he wiggling it around, but combined with Kyle's thrusts, it felt like it was sawing Ellie as much as Kyle's dick. Meanwhile, Marie went back to playing with her clit. She couldn't believe how good everything felt. It was so surreal and she began to swear again, adding to the decadence.

"Oh God, fuck... daddy fuck me... don't stop... pound me with your big prick, God damn it... fuck my slutty cunt..."

"Just listen to all that bad language," said Marie. "Just what am I to do with her...?"

"Oh I'm sure you'll come up with something..." Kyle said to his mother who laughed again before sucking Elliot's cock, all of the family fucking hard all day long and all that night.

12