Breaking in Anita Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Home cooking and jackpot.
2.9k words
4.59
3.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 2: Home cooking jackpot

This is the second chapter in this series, and although it is a stand-alone story that can be enjoyed on its own, you may want to read the prologue and Chapter 1 first, as it gives context to the somewhat peculiar relationship that will unfold.

I spent Saturday morning enjoying a long cycle with a group I regularly exercise with, and then hit the local deli to get the ingredients to cook my planned seduction dinner for Anita. I made a point of getting an expensive bottle of French Chardonnay to go with the seafood dinner, knowing that that cultivar was her favorite.

Anita had insisted that she would make her own way to my apartment and arrived promptly at six-thirty. She put her arms around my neck, and gave me a succulent kiss, saying "It's good to see you again". She was wearing a long blue dress with a gold pattern, made of some kind of silky fabric, which reminded me of an Indian Sari costume. This was definitely not fashionable, but Anita managed to pull it off. Again, close up I could smell the intoxicating smell of her Opium perfume.

I was already busy frying the seafood marinara, planning to make a seafood pasta with fresh tagliatelle that I bought from the deli. As I was busy with the wok, and Anita was making salad in close proximity to me, I imagined peeling the dress off her, and was getting aroused even while preparing the dinner that was supposed to be all about seducing her!

For starters, I bought freshly shucked oysters, and as the tagliatelle was boiling, I took it out from the fridge. Anita remarked "Aren't these supposed to be an aphrodisiac?" to which I played dumb by saying "I've never heard that, but let's try". We ate the oysters standing in the kitchen, with lemon, black pepper and Tabasco to spice them up. Anita proved to be an oyster lover, and we had each gulped down six by the time the pasta was ready.

We enjoyed dinner by candlelight, sitting barefoot on my Persian cushions around the coffee table, (Anita's plan) eating pasta and drinking wine. After dinner, as we sat down on the couch, each sipping on a small glass of sweet Port when Anita leaned closer, saying "Thank you for a lovely dinner; it was very kind of you to invite me". She kissed me on the lips, and the kiss soon melted into an extended period of touching, carousing and kissing. She unbuttoned the buttons on my shirt, and snuggled into my hairy chest, kissing and nibbling on my nipples. I in turn kissed her face and neck, kneading her perky breasts through the thin fabric of her dress, moving my hand down to rub her lower back, and then her firm buttocks, finding that they separated easily, as she was wearing the tiniest sheer black G-string underneath, as I discovered when the carousing and rolling around resulted in her dress bundled up around her waist, exposing her long tanned legs. I lightly ran one hand up and down the inside her upper leg, starting at the knee, and ending at the elastic of her panties. From her breathing into my mouth, and her kisses becoming more insistent, I could tell that she was as aroused as I was.

A next step was indicated, and a flash of inspiration, I broke from the tangle of lips, legs and arms, sat up and told her: "I am not going to tell you that I want to get married to you, or that I love you, but what I will tell you is this: I really want to bed you". She did not say a word, but instead she peered into my eyes with her big brown eyes, lifted her pelvis off the couch, and simply took off her panties. I stood up from the couch, and held out my hand. She took it, and I led her to the bedroom. We continued undressed each other, and then she flopped backwards onto my bed, opening her arms and legs as she did so. Although the lights were off, there was enough light from the city lights coming through the big balcony window to see that although she was tanned, her olive skin was only slightly lighter where her bikini lines were. Her two creamy breasts were accentuated by small dark areolas with pointed nipples. Where her long legs met, there was a dark bush, just trimmed into a triangle. I went down on my knees, pressing against her inner thighs, opening her legs to their full extent and lay down on my elbows, taking her elbows in my hands and moving it to the top of her head, thereby effectively pinning her to the bed, but experiencing no resistance.

We continued kissing, even more passionately, with our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, caressing each other's lips and tongues, and softly nibbling each other's lips in turn. I had a raging hard on pressing against her labia, and could feel her hips moving, trying to position my cock to enter her. I decided to let her wait for a bit, and moved my mouth down to her breasts, alternately nibbling on each erect nipple before sucking hard. This caused my cock to slip from the inviting triangle, which in turn caused her to try and wriggle down to get the tip closer to her wet slit again. I smiled inwardly, thinking that now I was a pussy tease, but I was enjoying myself. I let go of her elbows, moving down to her tummy, all the while kissing and licking her soft skin. She rubbed both hands through my hair, and as I looked up, I could see that her eyes were closed, and her head was arched back in extasy.

I moved down to her navel, and gave it a few flicks of my tongue, which I knew would have the desired effect; she seemed to go completely limp, and with a series of kisses and nibbles, I moved my face down to her pudendum to give her pussy the lick of its life. Suddenly, she grew stiff, and grabbed my head firmly between her hands. It was clear that she did not want me to go down on her. I looked up, and asked her whether she was menstruating, as that could be the only possible explanation for refusing cunnilingus. "No", she said, "some things have to be saved for marriage".

Not to spoil the moment with an argument, I rolled off her, and let my right hand slide down her tummy, up her inner thigh, and up to her slit, which was soaking wet by now. She did not resist at all, and seemed to open her legs even wider. I took my time, sliding my middle and index fingers slowly up her pussy lips, opening them slightly just below her clit. Every time I ended the route, she gave a low moan. I licked my middle finger, more for effect than anything else, since she needed no more lubrication, and repeated the path, this time sliding my finger between the labia, ending just below her clit. She wriggled in agony, and at each slide, she tried to wriggle down on the sheets, trying to connect my finger with her clit. I decided to end the agony, and with my palm, I pressed on her bush, pushing it upwards to expose her clit from between the folds. I moved my finger up and down her moist slit, this time paying proper attention to her clit, gently rubbing around it at the end of each slide, gradually increasing the frequency of the clitoral stimulation until my finger was just rubbing the clit. She pressed her hips upwards, seeming to beg for more, and although she had not touched, me, apart from kissing, I was equally aroused and ready to take her. My cock was so hard, I could have pierced a hole in a wood fence.

"Ready for more?" I asked whilst leaning across her to grab a condom from under the pillow where I had hidden it earlier.

She went "Mmmhh" as she watched me rolling the condom down my shaft.

I rolled on top of her, and entered her sopping wet pussy with my rock-hard cock. She gave a low sigh, almost a moan, and started moving against me. I started slowly, with half-strokes, savoring the feeling of her warm pussy enfolding my cock. Leaning on my elbows, I looked at her gorgeous features inches from mine, and enjoyed the expression of extasy all over her face. She had her eyes closed, but every time I kissed her lips, her eyes fluttered open. I gradually increased the tempo and depth of my strokes, as I could feel my cock twitching and knew I was not far from exploding.

Normally, I would try to hold back, giving the lady the opportunity to reach orgasm first, but thought "Bugger this - if she refuses cunnilingus, it's each person for themselves". As if reading my mind, she lifted both legs behind me, and dug her heels into my buttocks on each downstroke, causing me to enter her with the whole length of my cock. My hips went slap-slap against her inner thighs, and I could feel my over-filled scrotum hitting her anus every time my hips connected. This was just too much - I came in long spurts, groaning like an animal.

I fell flat on top of her, with my face into the pillow next to her head. After a few seconds, I realised that I was a little too heavy, and that she was finding it difficult to breathe. I lifted my torso on my left arm, and took hold of the condom at the base of my shaft with my right hand, carefully extracting the now-softening rod with the condom intact around it. I rolled onto my back, still panting, and she turned on her side, nuzzling her face into my neck with one limp arm stretched across my chest.

I can't remember falling asleep, but it must have been soon after.

I woke up the next morning with Anita curled up with her back faced to me. I lifted the sheet, to see a perfect slim middle, widening into a pair of narrow hips, with a perfect set of buttocks below, flowing down to a pair of sculpted brown legs. I went to the bathroom for a pee, and took a quick shower, taking care to wash my cock and balls properly, just in case a blow job was on offer. I climbed back into bed, and traced Anita's spine with my fingers, ending just where the butt crack started. I turned my hand around, and repeated the same route with my nails lightly tickling her spine. Without moving, she went "mmmm", which encouraged me to continue with the tickling.

Soon afterwards, she turned her head around, still half-asleep, and said "Hey". I heyed her back, cupping one of those perky breasts into my right hand, giving her nipple a slight pinch between my thumb and forefinger. She went "mmmmhh" again. I and continued carousing her from the back, this time concentrating all my attention to the spot where here butt crack starts splitting. She arched her back, and pressed her backside towards me, which I took as a sign to reach down between her butt cheeks, and press my finger lightly against her vaginal opening. She turned around, and started hungrily nibbling on my lips.

I lay back, and she lifted her torso on one elbow to continue the kissing and nibbling. My right hand found its way between her legs again, and she dutifully lifted her left leg to provide access. I slid my middle finger up and down her moist slit, and on the crest of each slide, I gave circled her clit a few times before moving my finger down again. She moved her head down to my chest, nosing my chest hair, and nibbling on one nipple. She said "Showered, haven't we?" before kissing my tummy and navel. My cock was standing to full attention at this stage, with its head just below my navel. She moved her head down slightly, and lightly kissed the tip of my penis. It twitched involuntarily, anticipating what was to come, but the next moment, she lifted her head as though she received a shock to the lips. I asked "What?" and she repeated something to the effect that "that" should be saved for marriage.

I was disappointed, of course, but never one to retreat from a hurdle, I continued my rubbing between her legs, now lifting myself on one elbow to use my mouth, alternately to kiss and nibble her lips, and then each nipple in turn. After a minute or two, I could feel her lifting her hips, pressing her snatch into my hand, and making little groans.

"Ready?" she asked, mimicking my question of last night.

"Mmmhhh!" I responded, mimicking her answer.

She threw one long leg over me, and in one movement, she straddled me, her pelvis just a few inches above my throbbing cock. I reached down, and positioned the engorged head between her pussy lips, quivering in the entrance, but not quite penetrating her. If she wants to drive, I thought, let her!

Anita leant down, and gave me a long lingering kiss, slowly sliding downwards on my shaft. Since she was a fair bit shorter, I had to crane my neck to continue the kiss as she slid downwards all the way. She slowly slid upwards again, continuing the kiss with a darting tongue before sliding down again. Her breasts were firmly pressed against my torso, and there was no way to get my hands onto her breasts. Instead, they slithered down her sides to the two delectable globes below her waist. I slowly pulled her butt cheeks apart, which only caused her to slide down even further.

I decided to test the boundaries, and slowly let my right hand creep into her butt crack, where my middle finger found the little knot of her butthole. I gently circled it with my finger, and she lifted her backside, meeting my finger. She gave a little guttural groan of enjoyment, and, duly encouraged, I wet my finger in my mouth, returning to her anus to apply more pressure to the rub. I had to contort my torso to my right to reach in properly, but the little discomfort was rewarded by her pressing down even harder on my finger, and accordingly on my shaft. I put the first joint of my finger into her anus, and wriggled it around, enjoying the sensation of her tight muscle contracting and then relaxing around the finger.

She kept going down hard on the downstrokes, and appeared to be reluctant to move up all the way on the upstrokes, lest my finger would lose contact with her butthole. I applied more pressure, and the second joint slipped in. It appeared that anal fingering was not something to be saved for marriage, and since she really enjoyed the stimulation, I started fingering her butthole in earnest. I alternated hammering my middle finger in and out of her tight little hole with rotating it inside her anal sphincter, exploring the folds.

Pressing down with my finger, I could feel my penis sliding in and out of her vagina on the other side of the muscular canal. This pleasured her as much as it did me, and her strokes became shorter and shorter, gradually becoming just a grinding motion against my groin. My finger kept up the good work it was doing, and not long after, she gave a long groaning "Mmmmhaa!", with her whole body shuddering against me, and both her anal and vaginal muscles contracting in spasms around my two appendices in her pelvis. My own orgasm was very close, and I removed my finger from her button hole, grabbing hold of her butt on both sides, and holding her lower body in the air to finish off with seven or eight quick strokes, before I came inside her in spurts. This caused her to climax again, pressing down hard on my shaft as soon as I released her buttocks. Her whole body slumped on top of me, and we lay like that for a moment, completely spent, and panting for breath.

"Thank you" she said, giving me another kiss on the mouth with her bruised lips.

"Right back at you" I joked, and then realised with a shock that I just came inside her without a condom.

"Shit", I thought and said at the same time as my right hand wandered around her left buttock to feel the stream of semen leaking from her pussy.

She immediately caught on, and assured me that there was nothing to worry about - apart from the fact that she had an IUD in, it was her safe time of the month.

"Why did you let me put on a condom last night, then?" I asked.

She rolled off me, onto her side.

"Well, I thought it was gentlemanly of you to take care of safety instead of relying on me only, and apart from that, maybe you were scared of catching something from me".

"Cheers!" I said with a smile, happy with both answers.

After a quick coffee and a shower each, I took her home, and was rewarded with another delicious goodbye kiss.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers