Breaking in Anita Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1: Anita and I: First date, followed by second date.
2.6k words
4.42
5.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Prologue

This is the story of Anita and I. The title may appear to be misleading at first, but the "breaking in" will make sense if you could bear with me until Chapter 3. As you will see, the story has its own twists and turns, and will take on its own life, as real stories often do. If some occurrences seem to be implausible, or even disjointed, it is because people are unpredictable. Here I include myself. I won't spoil it for you by giving too much away now, but rather tell it as I remember it.

Chapter 1

Anita and I: First date, followed by second date

Anita is a friend of my youngest sister, Mandy. I knew about Anita even before meeting her from my very talkative sister telling us about her recently divorced friend, and how she could not understand how any man could leave such a gorgeous girl. Apparently, Anita was a fairly good short distance athlete at school, and had done some photo modelling as well. Shortly after leaving school, she fell pregnant by her long-time boyfriend, and married him. The marriage did not last two years, and when I met her, she was a 22-year-old divorcee with a one-year-old son.

As I was driving home from work one afternoon, I saw my sister Mandy and another girl walking on the footpath alongside the street. As luck would have it, there was an open parking spot, and I pulled over to say hello and to ask whether I could give them a lift somewhere. Mandy introduced me to her friend Anita, and I was stunned: she was everything I heard about and more - a little taller than your average girl, with curly shoulder length brown hair, and an olive skin like an islander. She had dark brown eyes, accentuated by a little mascara, dark natural eyebrows, and full lips surrounding a set of pearly whites that she flashed at me in a wide smile. I gave her a "nice to meet you" handshake, and found out that they had just finished their shopping, and were almost at the parking lot where my sister had left her car.

Although I was in a long-term relationship at the time, I've always had an eye for a beautiful girl and my eyes were drawn to Anita's body as much as her face: she had on a simple white blouse with exposed shoulders, and a pair of long legs in figure hugging jeans ending just below her calves. Although she was tall and slender, she appeared to have a full set of breasts, with a narrow waist. Her jeans were tight enough that I could discern a pair of well-shaped long legs underneath. Certainly a sight for sore eyes!

Having ascertained that they did not need my assistance, I took my leave, and received another brilliant "thank you" smile from Anita. On my way back to my car, I could not help but turn around to sneak a peek at her butt, and was not disappointed: Anita's jeans could not hide a pair of pert buttocks below her narrow waist.

It must have been a week or two afterwards when I next saw my sister at a family lunch. My then-girlfriend was there, but my Mandy managed to draw me aside in the kitchen to tell me in a hushed voice (knowing that my girlfriend was extremely jealous) that Anita was "very interested" to get to know me better, and that she would not mind at all if I ever gave her a call. Knowing Amy, I was sure that she would have told Anita everything about me and my current relationship, and that she would have emphasized the fact that I was working at a legal firm in the city, and was bound to become a partner, as I was the favorite lawyer of our biggest client, one of the largest mining conglomerates in the country. Anyway, I felt flattered that such a beautiful young woman would be interested in me, nearing my thirties, but as I said, I was in a serious relationship at the time, and did not give it much thought.

About six months later, my relationship of two years came to an abrupt end, and I suddenly found myself single again. Having had to deal with a jealous girlfriend for so long, I was really not interested in getting into another relationship, and for the next few weeks, I enjoyed getting back into the bachelor's life, working hard at my legal practice during the day, drinking and socializing with friends after hours, and surfing on weekends. I said that I did not give Anita much thought, but she must have floated on the edge of my consciousness, because when I needed a date, she was the first name that sprung to mind.

Our firm has long been a sponsor of a child care charity, and when Tania, my secretary, told me some months ago that there were tickets available for an upcoming fashion show, I automatically told her that I would take two, not knowing that I would be without a girlfriend by the time the fashion show happened.

Anyway, late on Thursday afternoon, and just before she left for the day, Tania reminded me about the charity fashion show on the Saturday evening. It was to be a formal evening, and the picture of Anita's lithe figure in jeans sprung to mind. I tried to imagine what she would look like in formal attire, and whilst I was fantasizing, I phoned my sister to get Anita's number. Mandy did not sound surprised at all, and assured me that although there were a couple of guys chasing her, Anita was still very much unattached.

When I phoned Anita, I introduced myself as "Mandy's brother, Brian", but in a low, sultry-sounding voice, she said "I know exactly who you are". I explained my predicament about needing a date for a fashion show, and apologized for the short notice. Anita said that she would really like to join me, especially because she had a cocktail dress in her cupboard that was waiting for a formal occasion, but that she would need to arrange a babysitter. When she phoned back half an hour later, she told me that one of her friends who lived in the same apartment block would look after her son, and if I promised that we won't be back too late, it was date on. She volunteered that the arrangement with her ex was that he would have their son every second weekend, and that she would be free for the whole of the next weekend. Again, I did not make much of this information, but it did stick somewhere.

When I picked Anita up at her apartment, I was blown away. She was dressed in a simple calf-length black dress, with a slit running up the right side, exposing a knee and most of upper leg as she walked. There was a wide strap across one shoulder, leaving the other shoulder exposed, and she wore a plain set of pearls around her neck. She wore light make up with a little lip gloss, but with her natural looks, she looked absolutely stunning. She introduced me to her neighbor who was babysitting, but because her son was taking his pre-dinner nap, I did not get to meet him. On the way to my car, Anita asked whether she looked OK, and I had to confess that she looked stunning. This seemed to please her, and she coyly batted her eyelids saying "Thank you" softly.

When we arrived at the coliseum where the fashion show was held, Anita hooked one arm through mine, as we made our way up the steps. She had perfume on that I found intoxicating - a smell that was both sweet and spicy, and somehow oriental (I later found out that this was Opium). I thought that we made a stunning couple, me decked out in my tuxedo, and Anita looking like a movie star, but it soon became clear that everybody, especially the men, only had eyes for Anita. The pre-show drinks went by in a blur, as there was a lot of drinking and backslapping as there usually is when a bunch of lawyers get together with unlimited free booze on offer. The fashion show was bordering on the ridiculous, as new designers tried to outdo each other with outrageous designs that nobody will ever wear, accompanied with loud music and flashing lights. Halfway through the show, I could not bear it anymore, and whispered to her "This is a load of shit". She giggled, pressed her head against my shoulder, and slipped one cool hand into mine, giving it a little squeeze as though she was signaling that she agreed. I was very aware of the lecherous guys across the runway ogling this gorgeous creature next to me the whole time and although I was bored out of my wits, I pretended to watch the models, all the while fantasizing about making love to Anita later whilst rubbing her thumb with mine.

We left soon after the fashion show concluded, as she had promised the babysitter that we won't be late. On the way back, I learned that Anita was a secretary in the police force, but in a civilian role, and worked in the city, not two blocks from where our firm's building was located. Because she also lived in the city, she did not own a car, and got around by walking, and using public transport and taxis when she needed to. "All the walking could be one explanation of the gorgeous leg I could see peeking from the slit in her dress", I thought by myself as I stole glances to my left every so often. I could feel my knob pressing against the restraints of my tuxedo trousers as I imagined what her naked body would look like.

When we arrived at her apartment, her friend the babysitter was fast asleep on the couch, and to my dismay, Anita told me that we would have to call it a night. She put a blanket over her friend, and walked me to the door to say goodnight. I gave her a peck on the lips, thinking that it would be appropriate after an evening such as we had. She leaned into me, pressed her breasts against me in a hug, looked up and said with a smile "I really enjoyed this evening, despite the shitty fashion". She gave me a long lingering kiss that was definitely more than just a good night kiss, and I kissed her back hard, ending with a series of smaller nibbling kisses. I was completely aroused, and was ready to take her there and then in the bright lights of the passage, but this was clearly not to be. I drove home, determined to follow up soon.

I woke at first light on Sunday, and after a quick shower and coffee, I grabbed my bag to meet Jerry for our regular Sunday morning surf. Jerry had been a close friend since university days, and was now a colleague at the same firm, but in a different department. As we were pulling on our wetsuits, Jerry wanted to know everything about Anita, whom he met the previous evening, especially the juicy details about sleeping with her after the fashion show. I explained to him that there was no opportunity for hanky panky as her friend the babysitter was in her apartment when we arrived, but Jerry would have none of it. He kept teasing me about being a pussy teaser, and told me that if he was not a happily married man, he would certainly have chased after Anita.

Although Anita was never far from my thoughts during the week, I decided to let her wait for a while, as I did not want to appear too eager to get into her panties, although to be honest, I was! Just after lunch the next Wednesday, I phoned her to ask her out for a drink after work. She said that it would have to be a quick drink, as she had to pick up her kid from kindergarten before six-thirty, so we arranged to meet at Max's pub, downstairs in the building she worked at 5pm.

I finished my paperwork quickly, and was at Max's a few minutes before 5. Because the pub was within the legal precinct, there were a number of colleagues from other firms at the counter when I arrived, and as I ordered a beer, I started chatting to two friends, Josh and Callum, about a recent trial they were involved in. I told them that I was waiting for someone and that I would get a table when she arrived, and they were very curious about the "new girl", knowing that my previous relationship had ended. I played it cool, and told them that it was just an acquaintance, but when she walked in the door and walked straight to me, I was as gob smacked as the other two blokes. She was wearing a very modest white dress with blue polka dots with a hem just below the knee, but even that work-appropriate dress could not hide the lithe body underneath. Josh uttered a silent "fuuck" as she headed straight to me. After introducing everyone, I ordered us a drink, and Anita and I took a corner table - she with a glass of Chardonnay, and I with a beer.

Max's was noisy at that time of the afternoon, and we had to sit close together to be able to hear each other. Again, the smell of her perfume intoxicated me, and as I watched her talking, my lips remembered the burning good night kiss on Saturday evening. We chatted about her work and her colleagues and she seemed fascinated by my work as a lawyer. I shared a few stories about funny incidents in court to get her to laugh, and laugh she did. I must admit that even as we were discussing trivialities, my hormones were making plans of their own. It has been six weeks since I last had sex, not counting the quick episodes of self-help in the shower. I thought nothing of it at the time, but most of the stories she told had something to do with sex: for instance, one of her divorced male colleagues was screwing around with a younger girl married in their office, and she said that although she did not condone affairs, she could well understand that somebody who liked good sex would look for somebody else "to bed" if they could not find it with their partner. I found this expression peculiar, but cute, and made a mental note to use it in future.

I told her that I prided myself on being somewhat of a cook, having attended a few chef courses, and that I would love to cook for her on the weekend, remembering that she had an "off weekend" coming up. We made a date for the Saturday evening. Friday was out, since I had a full day in court, and would not have time to get the ingredients necessary for the dinner I had not even started planning. Cooking for women has been my long-time trick, and I found that it never failed to get a date into bed. I don't know what the psychological effect on the female species is, but I knew that if you invite a girl into your home, and show them that you cook with care, any resistance there might have been, simply seems to crumble. So far, it had worked without fail.

I could not wait...

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers