Breaking in Anita Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6: BDSM but light.
4.4k words
4.42
4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 6: BDSM but light

This is the sixth chapter in this series, and although it is a stand-alone story that can be enjoyed on its own, you may want to read the previous published chapters first, as it gives context to the somewhat peculiar carnal relationship between Anita and I. If you read Chapters 1 to 3, it will lead to a better understanding of this story, I think.

Will was just one of those guys; a great and loyal friend, a good drinking buddy and somebody who was always game for a new adventure, whether it was skydiving, mountaineering, adventure hikes or whatever. Since Will moved overseas, we only saw each other infrequently, but kept contact through correspondence. Although we hardly ever shared personal details, we used to send each other jokes and quotes over WhatsApp. Will's problem was that he completely lacked filters; when I received something from Will, I was careful not to open it when others were around, as it was most often between NSFW and pornographic. I mostly wiped his messages after reading it, worried that I may be in an accident, and others finding the material on my phone while looking for contacts.

One evening I was working late, and when my phone pinged, I saw that Will had sent me a video. Since I was alone, I opened it. The video depicted an attractive woman with dark hair and pale skin, tied up by her wrists and ankles to a heavy wooden frame in a darkened room, with a just a few lights lighting her up. She wore a type of satin corset, drawn in to its maximum, accentuating her narrow waistline, but stopping halfway up her breasts like a shelf bra, leaving her nipples, and most of her breasts exposed. Her legs were encased in thigh high black lace top stockings, held up with black suspenders connected to a garter belt around her waist. She wore no panties, and her private parts were completely smooth. Her darkly mascaraed eyes were closed, and she made no movement initially.

A man's voice could be heard off-camera, saying "Do you like that, my little bitch?"

She opened her eyes and focused somewhere behind the camera.

"Yes, Master". She sounded French, as she pronounced it as "Masteegh".

"Will you submit now, my little whore?"

"Yes, Master"

"To whatever I do now, you little slut?"

"Yes, Master"

A stockily built man, wearing a dark suit appeared from behind the camera, holding a leather riding crop. He walked towards her, slapping the tress of the crop against his trouser leg.

"What do you say?"

"Please, Master?"

"What?", he thundered.

"Yes, please Master" she said softly.

He lifted the crop, and gave her splayed pussy a couple of little pats with the tress.

"Say it again" he demanded.

"Yes! Please, Master!" she cried out.

He lifted the crop again, but only to hip height, and with a deft back hand, he smacked her inner thigh with the tress, making a hard slapping sound. She cried out, and the man moved to the left, leaving the camera to record a red welt on her lily-white skin.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Master!" She appeared to be enjoying herself, although that cut with the crop must have stung like hell.

From the left of the camera, the man's arm appeared, holding the crop, and he gave her a whack on her other inner thigh, this time a little higher - it could not have been more than three inches from her pussy. She recoiled, and immediately a red welt appeared on her white skin.

"Thank you, Master! Thank you for teaching me manners!" Tears were running down her cheeks, but she was smiling.

The man walked back into the picture, and licked the leather handle of the crop. He inserted it into her pussy, leaving it to dangle there. He bent down, and undid to metal clips on the corners of the frame, leaving another clip in the middle. The frame must have been suspended from above, as he turned it around 180 degrees, showing her back. She had three or four similar welts across her buttocks, and some more on the backs of her legs. The man walked back towards the camera. He was completely grey, and appeared to be in his late 60's. He looked at the camera, and said softly "This is what happens to a disrespectful whore".

He walked back to the frame where his victim was once again motionless, and took with him a rope that stretched up, out of the camera frame. For the next two minutes, he kept himself busy clipping the end of the rope into the clip in the corner of the frame, undoing the clip in the middle, and clipping another rope that he fetched from somewhere in the darkness at the back onto the other bottom corner of the frame. Off-camera, one could hear the sound of an electric motor, winding up the two ropes at the bottom to the same height as the top of the frame, leaving the girl in the frame suspended horizontally, and at a 90-degree angle to the camera. Her back was arched, and her breasts were hanging free. The riding crop fell from her pussy and clattered on the floor. The man appeared from the left of the picture, holding a remote control with which he adjusted the length of the ropes until the frame was hanging vertically, suspended by only by two ropes. The girl in the frame was now completely upside down. He undid the clip at the bottom of the frame, and handed the rope to somebody off-camera. He used the remote control to hoist the frame a little higher, until the girl's mouth was right at his crotch height.

The man undid his zipper, hauling out an adequate length cock, but the girth was unbelievable; it was like a stub from a tree branch. I doubted whether any woman would be able to get her mouth around it. His cock was stiff already, but he gave it a few wanks just for good measure.

"What does a little whore slave say when she sees this?" he commanded.

"Yes, Master, please teach your little whore slave!" she responded.

The suited man gave the heavy frame a little nudge with his foot, causing it to swing away slightly. He held his dick ready, and when it slowly swung back, he adjusted his angle ever so slightly, causing her open mouth to connect with his perpendicular penis, and it went in about halfway before the frame swung away again. As the frame swung towards him again, he grabbed her around her narrow waist, and proceeded to throat fuck her vigorously. I got a little bored with this after a while, and forwarded the video to see whether anything interesting was in store, other than a forced blow job. I forwarded too far, and the next scene I saw was an interview with the girl in the video. I rewound, and saw that the video ended with the suited man ejaculating all over the girl in the frame's face, hair and breasts. It seems as though that was that.

After the credits, the interview with the girl started. It appeared to have been filmed straight after the torture film. She was wearing a white gown, sitting at a table in a room that was better lit than that in the video, but with rough walls and a slate floor. It looked like an old farmhouse or a barn. She had removed most of her makeup, but there were still smudges of mascara around her yes. Even so, she was still very pretty, even looking a bit younger than she looked in the film. The interviewer asked the girl whether she enjoyed making the video, and she explained in a heavy French accent that she was naturally submissive, and like being tied up. Most of all, she got incredibly turned on when experiencing pain. She continued that knew and trusted the actor in the video (she referred to him as "Mikey") and even when not acting in paid films, they liked to "play" together. The interview ended with the interviewer saying that she hoped to see a lot more of the actress, and concluded with a close up shot of her face, saying "I hope so too!"

I was strangely, but incredibly turned on by the video, and had to go to the restroom to wank off, imagining myself doing unmentionable things to a woman who is tied up and helpless. Back in the office, I sent Will a "Wow!", saved the video to an encrypted file, and deleted the video from my App. I found it hard to fall asleep, mulling over why that video had such an effect on me. I have never before considered BDSM, and would never consider intentionally hurting a woman, but the actress in the video apparently enjoyed being tied up, abused and hurt, and even said so in the interview!

My thoughts turned to Anita and her unconditional undertaking to say yes to whatever I could think of. I realised that what we had was a type of emotional, if not physical, bondage, with me being the master and Anita the slave.

For the next few days, the video was never far from my mind, and I spent many an hour surfing the internet for BDSM. I discovered that there was a whole range of types of BDSM, from light (with handcuffs and blindfolds) to heavy, with girls tied up in dungeons, getting whipped until they bleed, and groups of hooded men (and women!) taking their turns to fuck and fist the girls in every possible orifice.

I realized that my taste fell into the former category, rather than the latter. However, it excited me no end to think of tying Anita up, and having my way with her. During my internet trawling, I came across a number of "light" BDSM videos, which I saved to my secret encrypted file. I read that it was advisable to lay down rules prior to such an engagement, and that it was necessary to have a "safe word" to warn the dominant party that things were going beyond what was tolerable.

Having made up my mind, I selected two short light videos, one with a naked tied-up girl being tickled until she could hardly breathe, and the other a little heavier. The second one was with a blindfolded girl getting tied to a kitchen chair with rough ropes, and a vibrator stuck in her in her vagina. A bearded guy was walking around the chair, kissing and touching her intermittently and in unexpected places, occasionally tickling her with a feather, and gradually heightening the tension until she was bucking against the restraints. When she was beyond control, he face fucked her. The video ended with him taking the blindfold off her eyes, and she said, with cum dribbling out of her mouth "That was fantastic, my love".

I sent Anita a text, explaining that there is a new frontier that I would like us to explore, but that she should not be frightened by any acronym, as I intended it to be "light". She texted back "Sounds interesting, what is it?"

I sent the next text with an "Introduction to light BDSM play" that I plagiarized from an internet site, followed a set of rules for BDSM (again copied from the internet, but I was a rookie, remember!) and a suggestion that we use "Red" as her safe word. At the end of this text, I warned her that she should only open the next two messages when she was alone. I sent the two videos in quick succession, naming the first one "A" and the second, heavier one "B" to give her a bit of an option. Late that night, Anita texted "Yes".

"A or B?" I texted back.

"Either, but no beard" came the reply.

"Are you free this Saturday?" I asked.

"Yes, Master" she replied.

I realised that she must have done her own Internet trawling, and had come across some of the heavier videos, since that word was not used in either of the videos I sent to her, or any of the texts. I laughed to myself that despite this, she was game, and the only thing that she found off putting was the bearded guy.

On Saturday, I drove to a sex shop on the other end of town, and arrived when it opened at 10, hoping not to be seen. The cashier was a friendly young lady, albeit covered in tattoos and piercings, and wearing leathers. I explained that I was a beginner, and into light BDSM only. She took her time showing me around, and gave me very practical tips, clearly experienced in using the wares that she sold. I left with a brown paper bag full of goodies, and spent an hour setting up trying out the equipment to ensure that I would not look like a bumbling amateur when using it for the first time.

Anita arrived just after 7, carrying a large pizza that she picked up at my request. We shared the pizza and a bottle of shiraz, sitting on the floor around the coffee table. I related to Anita what I saw in the video that inspired this new experiment, and explained that although I had no desire to abuse or hurt her, I understood that the idea is that one had to push the boundaries for BDSM to be exciting, and that it was necessary that she use the safe word when she reached her limit, since "no", "stop" and "don't" lost their meaning, since this was role play, and not real. Anita told me in turn what she saw in her BDSM research, and shared things that I have not even seen or thought of, like collaring, cling wrap and even walking around with a butt plug with a pony tail hanging out. All these things seemed to excite her, or maybe all this BDSM talk was intended to get me excited. If it was, she certainly succeeded.

When we were sated, we both got up from the floor and walked to the bedroom. I had purposely left all the lights on, which would allow me to see everything. I gave her a light kiss, and said "Are you ready?" She nodded and replied submissively "You can undress me, but only if you want to". She turned around, offering me the zipper at the back of her red dress. I unzipped her red velvet dress, the zipper running all the way to the cleft of her buttocks. She shook her arms free, exposing her naked body underneath. Naked, that is, save for a pair of thigh high stockings, held up with lacy elastic at the top. She turned around, holding up her arms above her head. Looking down, I saw that she had gotten rid of her landing strip - her pudendum was completely bare.

"You like my costume?" she asked coyly.

I stroke the stocking on her leg with the back of my fingers, and across her smooth mound.

"I like a lot. Welcome to my dungeon".

I put my arm into the brown paper bag at the foot of the bed, and put a black satin blindfold over her eyes that completely blocked her vision. She let me lead her to the bed where I positioned her on her back, with her head at the foot of the bed, and her arms and legs extended to each corner of the bed.

"I'm prepped for anal, too", she volunteered as I started tying her up. I did not respond, but filed that information for possible later use.

Earlier that morning, I had tied nylon ropes to the four legs of the bed, with soft neoprene cuffs at the end of each rope. I started with her arms, attaching a cuff to each wrist, and adjusted the Velcro fasteners tight enough to hold her arms in position but not to hinder blood flow to her hands. I did the same to her ankles, and adjusted the ropes so that she was held firmly in position, with arms and legs open wide, without being stretched. Somehow, she reminded me of Da Vinci's sketch of the Vitruvian Man, but much, much prettier. I felt a warm stirring in my loins already, and things had not even started properly.

I shook the rest of the contents of the bag out on the bed, not sure whether I would be able to work my way through all the tricks in one night.

To start, I picked an ostrich feather tickler which I slowly dragged up from her cuffed ankles, on the insides of her legs, over her shaven mound, abdomen, chest, and down each arm, over the cuffs and into the palm of each hand. When I tried it on myself earlier, I found that "tickler" was a bit of a misnomer - the feather rather served to awaken the body's nerve endings, appearing to make it more sensitive. When I started the downward movement with the feather, now on her sides, I saw that she was covered in goosebumps, and her nipples were erect, pointing up from her perfect breasts. I spent a few seconds on her chest, dragging the feather lightly over the nipples, circling each breast, and then teasing the nipples some more before continuing to her pelvis.

I leaned over, and grabbed two adjustable alligator nipple clamps, connected with a thin black metal chain. I had tested the clamps on my own nipples earlier, and had tuned the adjuster screws so that it exerted a firm pressure, but just short of being painful.

"Does that hurt?"

"A little", she said.

I loosened the screws a little more, allowing slightly more pressure to her nipples.

"Eaauhw" she muttered, sounding like she was somewhere between pleasure and discomfort.

I selected a stiff goose feather from my pile of goodies, and went to work on her groin. I lightly dragged the feather up the insides of her legs, over the pussy lips and over her mound, before dragging it downwards again, applying a little more pressure in small zig-zag movements. Anita gave little moans of approval, and wriggled her hips. I could tell that she was aroused; her clitoris was peeking out from under its hood, and her inner pussy lips protruded from the outer labia. I gave her pussy a few flicks with the feather, and put it down across her smooth mound to adjust the nipple clamps, intentionally doing this to heighten her anticipation. I removed each clamp in turn, turning it 90 degrees and re-attaching it to her nipples, exerting pressure on different nerve endings. She gave a small "Eaauhwh" each time I re-applied a nipple clamp.

I resumed the teasing with the goose feather, starting at her neck and shoulders. I thought the nipples that peeked out from the jaws of the clamps would be numb due to the restricted blood flow, but every time I touched a nipple with the feather, she gave a small groan, and shivered a little. It appeared as though the nipples were extra sensitive due to the clamps, as Anita confirmed when I asked: "Sensitive?"

"Oh, yes", she whispered.

I continued teasing the nipples with the feather, and then leaned over to give each protruding nipple tip a lick with my flattened tongue before blowing on them, cooling them down instantly, and causing another outbreak of goosebumps.

I shoved myself down to line up with Anita's pelvis, and saw that her slit was glistening under the bright ceiling lights. I rubbed her pussy with my right hand, and found that she was sopping wet. Time for the next step.

I had purchased an assortment of vibrators that morning, and selected two to use: a small silver bullet that used a single AAA battery, and a larger black number with an arched horn on one side that was intended to stimulate the vagina as well as the clitoris. The young Goth at the sex shop described both these as "amazing", but then again, she described most of the toys as aMAYzing.

I set the smaller vibrator on 5 of a possible 10, and put it in my mouth to lubricate it. It made a pleasant buzzing sensation on my tongue, but made a nasty "rrrr" when it touched my front teeth. I told Anita to lift her hips, and inserted the vibrator into her butthole. Her position on the bed made it a little hard to get the thing in, but because her butt cheeks and anus were quite wet from her lady juices running from her pussy, I got it in with a firm shove from my middle finger. I let Anita lie there for a minute, absorbing the vibration in her anus. I had tried the little device myself earlier, and knew the feeling that she must have - it felt like the vibrations travelled throughout one's pelvis, down the legs and into one's abdomen. Anita was breathing deeply, and her mouth was half open.

The black vibrator was a fair bit bigger - about double the girth of my cock, and one and a half times the length - and although it was covered in smooth latex, it needed some lube. I adjusted the setting to 6 out of 9, and felt the vibrations in my hand as I lubricated it all around with KY jelly from a tube. I inserted it into the wet pussy in one smooth movement, with Anita arching her pelvis upwards to accept the vibrating electric dong. I positioned the tip of the horn against her clit, and moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy in small movements to let the horn make contact and then lose contact with Anita's clit in turn, teasing her. She was making low moaning sounds, straining her arms against the ropes holding her in position, and rolling her head from side to side.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12