Breaking in Anita Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Anita in this helpless position, but enjoying the stimulation of two vibrators had me aroused to the extent that I felt lightheaded, and had a funny warm feeling in my stomach running down into my pelvis, similar to pre-exam nerves. I felt a glow running from my neck up to my face, and was sure that it would look as though I was blushing. I felt glad that Anita was blindfolded and could not see me. It was time to use her for my own pleasure. I positioned the black vibe to make maximum contact with her clit, and got up from the bed.

I undressed at the foot of the bed, admiring Anita's terrific body, splayed across the bed, with the large black vibrator doing its work between her wide-open stockinged legs. Although her beautiful face was half obscured by the mask, she was flushed as well, and had tiny beads of sweat on her forehead and upper lip. I freed my cock from my trousers, and saw that a little sliver of pre-cum was dangling from the tip. I planted my feet wide apart, and took my cock in my right hand, spreading the pre-cum over Anita's cheeks and lips. Every time I dragged the tip of my cock across her mouth, she pouted her lips and extended her tongue, trying to suck it into her mouth. I put my hands under Anita's arms and dragged her towards me, so that her head could hang down over the edge of the bed. The movement caused the vibrator to slip out a little, and it lost contact with her clit. I leaned forward, and adjusted its position to ensure proper contact. In the process of leaning forward, my cock made contact with Anita's mouth, and she sucked hard, sucking the head into her mouth. I leaned forward a little more, and kissed her hip bones in turn. This, of course, let my cock slip deeper into her mouth, and she continued sucking enthusiastically.

The feeling was indescribable - instead of her tongue on the underside of my cock as with a normal blow job, it was upside down, and her tongue was working its magic on the back of my cock, whilst the underside was pressed against the hard palate of her mouth. I stayed in this position for a few seconds, just enjoying the waves of pleasure that her warm mouth around my shaft caused. I moved to stand upright again, but in doing so, my hips moved forward and my cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. I plucked my member from her mouth.

"You OK?"

"Uuh huu" came the response. I didn't know whether that was a yes, or a no, but as long as it was not a "red", I felt free to continue. This was role play after all, and she knew the rules.

I re-inserted my cock into her warm receptive mouth slowly, and she resumed her sucking. With small swinging hip movements, I started slowly fucking her mouth. With each forward thrust, I could feel my scrotum against her upper lip and mouth. With each backward swing I stopped just short of pulling out altogether, and then she would suck hard, willing my cock into her mouth again. What an exquisite feeling! At this rate, I knew that I would come soon, and felt that Anita was also close; I could see her chest heaving up and down, and her moans were turning into the by now familiar low growls beneath my slowly pumping cock.

The orgasm overtook me even quicker than expected, and in the moment, I thrusted my cock deep into her face, hitting the back of her throat. The first spurt must have gone straight down her throat, and she gagged. I plucked my spurting member from her mouth, and gave it a few wanks, shooting semen in streaks across her neck and breasts. Although usually, I am not a vocally loud cummer, but I uttered a long "Yeeess!" as I shot my load across her chest. I grabbed the chain between her breasts, and yanked off both nipple clips. This sudden release sent Anita over the edge as well, and she emitted a long "Aaarggghh!" and shuddered as she reached orgasm, bucking her hips as high as the constraints would allow.

12