Breaking in Anita Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7: Anita and I go on a work trip with a remote vibe.
4.9k words
4.56
4.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 7: Anita and I go on a work trip with remote control vibrator

This is the seventh chapter in this series, and although it is a stand-alone story that can be enjoyed on its own, you may want to read the previous published chapters first, as it gives context to the somewhat peculiar carnal relationship between Anita and I. You don't need to read them all, but I suggest that Chapters 1 - 3 are essential to understand why things happened the way they did.

At my visit to the sex shop, I had acquired a remote-controlled vibrator, but never got to use it during our BDSM experiment (see Chapter 6). I've watched a few videos of girls getting vibed remotely in public, and found it very arousing to imagine sexually stimulating someone from a little device in your pocket, especially in public. Some of the women in the videos apparently climaxed from the vibes, and had to hang on to lampposts and shelves when their knees buckled.

I was still pondering when we could try out the remote vibe, when a work trip came up: The accountant at a rural copper mine owned by our firm's mining client was charged with theft, and the CFO of our client wanted somebody from our firm to attend the criminal trial. The CFO explained to me during our meeting that I had a watching brief to ensure that "justice prevails", but in the same breath he told me that I should assist the prosecution wherever I could.

When I read through the brief I was provided with, I formed the view that it would be difficult to prove actual intentional theft, because the charges were highly technical, relating to bookkeeping entries that appeared on the face of it to be regular. During an annual audit, however, the external auditors picked up some discrepancies and reported it, setting in motion a process that resulted in the prosecution. There was money missing, but unless it could be shown that the money was channeled to an external account at the behest of the accountant, the case would be dead, I thought.

At a previous appearance, the accountant had pleaded not guilty, and apparently believing in his own innocence, must have thought that the whole thing would blow over, because as far as I could ascertain from the paperwork, he did not obtain legal representation. It did not blow over, and a trial date was set. The trial was set down for two days, and since the town where it was to be held was located in a beautiful mountainous area about three hours north of our city, I decided to invite Anita along for the trip. I knew that there was a lovely five-star hotel named Mount Mercy set on top of a hill outside the town, and when I showed Anita the pictures on the hotel's website, she said that she would gladly come along.

When I picked Anita up at her apartment on a Tuesday morning, she looked stunning: she was wearing a pair of very short cut off denim shorts with frayed hems and a form-fitting white spaghetti strap top, rounded off by a pair of white leather sandals. Apart from some glossy lipstick, she wore almost no makeup, but as I so often noticed, she was a natural beauty. She looked like somebody on her way to the beach. I told her that she looked like a million bucks, and added "It's going to be long drive; I'd like you to wear this to keep you from getting bored". I handed her the pink vibrator egg. She smiled and said "Just give me a minute" and disappeared into the bathroom. Anita knew what the egg's purpose was, because after our night of light BDSM, we had gone through the unused toys and tricks on the bed, and I remember that she was intrigued by the little device.

When she appeared from the bathroom, she joked "Saddled up; let's go".

I had to concentrate on weaving through remaining morning traffic, and waited until we were well on our way on the highway before I activated the remote control. I adjusted it to its lowest setting, and immediately, Anita wriggled her backside on the seat. She looked over at me. "Mmmh, that's nice."

I turned the dial up somewhat, and she said "Yes, just like that" before inhaling deeply. When she exhaled, it came with a long, low sigh. I clicked up the dial another two notches, and she went "Oooyeeoo" before I turned it down again to the just like that setting.

Anita leaned her right hand over the center console, and started rubbing my crotch. My cock sprang to life within seconds, and when she unzipped me, it was almost fully engorged with blood. Anita gave it a few gentle squeezes and pulls, which was enough to bring it fully to attention. In response, I turned up the dial again. She groaned, quickly unclipped her safety belt, and knelt on her seat, reaching over to take my shaft between her lips. She wasted no time with teasing, and took my whole cock into her mouth, reaching down as far as she could.

Her shoulder was pressing against the steering wheel, and I pushed the electric seat a little to the rear to give her room to move without interfering with the steering. Much as I enjoyed getting a blow job at speed, I did not want crash the car with my dick in Anita's mouth. Apart from the obvious danger, I did not want to end this experience, either by crashing or otherwise. I could just see the back of her head between my arms as Anita bobbed her head up and down on my fleshy lever, sucking hard. I had the dial on the remote turned up a little more than half way, and could sense that it was working well. Anita moved one hand between her legs, rubbing her crotch through the thick fabric of her shorts, sucking me and groaning into my crotch.

I warned "I'm almost there!" as I lifted my pelvis from the seat, forcing my cock deeper into her mouth. She did not let up, and I came in her mouth with a few long spurts.

Anita sat back on her haunches, smiling as she swallowed my semen, and cleaned off a bit of spittle or cum from her chin with the back of her hand, before licking her hand and swallowing that too. "Mmmh!" she said, leaning over to give me an awkward kiss on the side of my mouth. I could taste my own cum on her lips, and did not mind. Apparently, she did not mind the taste either, as she had swallowed the whole load. She dug around in her handbag, and found some Kleenex that she used to gently clean me up before she gave the head of my now limp cock a little kiss, suckling the last of the cum from the opening.

The rest of the trip was uneventful, and both of us were just sitting there quietly, enjoying a post-BJ rest, and devoured the sandwiches, sausages and iced tea that Anita had packed for us, eating whilst driving.

The mine where the alleged theft had occurred was to the southwest of the town where we were heading, and I had planned to make a quick stop there to introduce myself to the manager of the operation. Should the prosecution ask me to obtain documents during the trial, the mine manager would at least know who I was, was my thinking. Although the probability of that happening was small, it would just be good manners to introduce myself. This was his mine, after all, and half the townspeople were either working for the mine, or dependent on the miners and their families spending their money there. Before turning off the highway on the road to the mine, I had to ask Anita whether she felt ready to get out of the car, or whether I should rather drop her at the hotel. She opened her legs to inspect her shorts, smiled and said "Yes, all dried now".

When we arrived at the parking lot in front of the small office block at the mine site, we discovered that it was the end of a shift, and a line of miners with hard hats and orange overalls were traipsing down the hill behind the office building to their cars and trucks. Anita caused quite a stir when she got out of the car with her long tanned legs, covered only by the tiny pair of shorts, and the miners nudged each other, grinning, and some of them lifted their helmets in greeting. They kept their distance, as it was clear to everybody that she was with me, but I could see some of the guys craning their necks to grab one last look as they got into their vehicles.

Anita waited in the reception area whilst I went to see the manager, quickly explaining to him who I was, and why I was there. He seemed to know the accountant who was the defendant quite well, and sounded sympathetic to the man's plight, as he wanted to know from me whether I thought he would be found guilty. I had to admit that I thought that it would be a hard case to prove, but that we should leave it to the prosecution, and just wait and see how the case unfolded. He promised to assist where he could, and with that, I took my leave.

From the mine, we drove to the town to see what it looked like, and for me to make sure I knew where the Courthouse was. There appeared to be a few nice bars and restaurants in town, but because the hotel's restaurant was highly rated, I did not take much notice. I was here to work, after all.

We drove up the winding pass to the hotel, which proved to be everything their website advertised. The rooms consisted of separate log cabins built on terraces cut into the hillside, overlooking the town in the valley below. In the middle of the grouping of cabins was the main building, containing a restaurant, a smaller breakfast room and a spa. To the left of the hotel, next to the pass coming up the hill were horse stables. According to the brochure in our cabin, there were various hiking trails in the woods around and behind the hotel, and guests could go on horse rides in the surrounding hills if they wanted to.

The hotel had a strict dress code for dinner, and I wore a jacket and tie. Anita put on a red dress that accentuated her figure, and once again, she turned heads as we walked into the restaurant. We had a lovely dinner, and went to our cabin early. While we were in the restaurant, the room service staff had turned down the bed, leaving chocolates and a welcome card on the downturned sheet, and a small fire in a fireplace in one wall. Although it was a warm spring, due to the altitude, things cooled down quickly after sunset, and the fire warmed up the rustic but luxurious room nicely. We showered and retired to bed, where I spent a good 20 minutes with my face between Anita's legs, teasing and stimulating her to a shuddering orgasm.

The next morning, we got up early and had a light breakfast together before I had to leave for Court. When I told Anita that I did not think the Court proceedings would interest her, and anyway, the hotel had a lot to offer, Anita chose to stay behind. I told her that she should feel free to make use of all the facilities she liked, as everything was included in the nightly rate.

I drove down to the town, and at the Courthouse, I met the prosecutor who I discovered was an old acquaintance from university. Annie had finished her studies a year after I did, but we had mutual friends, and we spent a few minutes asking about, and sharing stories about the whereabouts of those friends. She shared my view that she had a hard case to prove, and sounded grateful to hear that I was there to act as a liaison between the mine and her office. She told me that she had a problem, since her main witness, the external auditor, had suffered a minor heart attack over the previous weekend, and was recovering in the local hospital. He had not been cleared to attend the trial yet, but she was hoping that they would do so during the course of the day, allowing him to give evidence the next day. She was planning to fill the day by calling minor witnesses who could give background testimony about the mining operation and the accountant's work at the mine.

I thought it proper to introduce myself to the judge, as he would see me in Court, because Annie had invited me to sit at the Bar table with her. The judge had been brought in from a nearby town to avoid any appearance of bias. Annie and I went in to see the judge, who was a gnarly-looking, but friendly man in his sixties. Annie told him about the prosecution's problem and her plan to fill the day with background witnesses, but the judge would have none of it. He was retiring at the end of the month, he said, and had no intention of coming back from retirement to finish a part-heard matter. He told Annie in no uncertain terms: "If you start this trial, you had better be sure that you are able to finish it".

We went into the Courtroom, where appearances were noted, the Defendant being self-represented, and the judge adjourned proceedings to 2pm to allow the prosecution to see if their witness would be available.

On my way out of the Courtroom, the Defendant accosted me. He told me that he was glad that the mine thought to send a representative, and I had to explain to him that I was not there to help him, but rather as an observer. I advised him that he should seriously consider obtaining legal representation. Although he was a likeable fellow, the accountant was stubborn, and told me that he was not going to "hide behind an attorney" and that he was there "to clear his name".

I considered going back to the hotel, but expected that Anita would probably be out hiking or horse riding. Instead, I spent the morning walking around the town, and found a few interesting shops like an outdoor store that sold camping and climbing gear, and saddlery which not only sold saddles and boots, but hats, and a variety of leather jackets as well. I spent a good deal of time in these stores, and whiled away another hour in a nice little coffee shop, browsing through the local paper and watching the foot traffic go by on the sidewalk. During lunchtime, I went back to the to Courthouse, and met up with Annie, who told me that she had no news from hospital yet, but that she'd phone in for an update just before 2pm.

When Court resumed at 2pm, Annie informed the judge that the treating doctor had not yet seen the auditor to clear him for appearing in Court, as the doctor was caught up in the operating theater, but that she was hoping for an update later that afternoon. The Judge expressed his misgivings, and adjourned proceedings until 3.30pm, making it clear that unless the expert witness was cleared to testify the next day, the trial would have to be adjourned to proceed in front of a different judge at some stage in future.

When we resumed at 3.30, Annie informed the Judge that unfortunately, she would not be ready to proceed the next day, or any time soon, as the auditor was still in hospital for observation, and that the doctor had told her that he would recommend bed rest at home after his discharge. Accordingly, the trial was adjourned indefinitely.

I said goodbye to Annie until the next time, and ran into the Defendant in the passage outside the Courtroom. He appeared to be disappointed that the trial could not get under way, because (he said) he wanted to clear his name. I again advised him to seek legal assistance. Poor bugger, I thought. I would not represent myself in a criminal trial, and I am a lawyer. I did tell him twice that he should get an attorney, and if he wants to walk into the lion's den alone, it was his choice. My conscience soothed, I drove out of the town.

As I drove up the pass to the hotel, I was looking forward to spending a relaxing evening with Anita. It was too late to drive back to the city, and I (or rather the client) would have to pay for the second night's accommodation in any event. I did phone the mine's CFO and reported what had happened at Court, and he told me "Well, enjoy your evening in [name of the town] and drive back safely tomorrow".

Anita was not in our room, but I found her in the bar of the main building, playing noughts and crosses with the friendly barman, using a set of copper noughts and crosses on a wooden plank with nine shallow recesses cut into it. She was sipping on a pina colada, and hopped off the high bar stool when she saw me, giving me a big hug and a kiss. I ordered a long cold beer, and Anita, looking flushed and bright-eyed, told me that she went for a long horse ride that morning together with a group of hotel guests, led by one of the hotel staff. She then went for a hike, had lunch on the deck of the restaurant, and spent a few hours at the spa. She said it felt as though she's been "on holiday for a week". When I told her that the trial would not be continuing the next day, she babbled on excitedly about the things she just had to show me.

By the time we finished our second drink, it was turning dark, and we went to our cabin to freshen up for dinner. Anita was still fresh from her afternoon at the spa, and I popped into the shower quickly while she got dressed. The shower was as big as my apartment's whole bathroom, with different nozzles on three walls. I just used the "normal" shower head (which was as big as a tray), trying to get ready for dinner as quickly as I could. The cheese croissant that I had at the coffee shop had long since stopped nourishing me, and I was not only hungry, but had a subset of plans for the dinner.

Whilst I was in the shower, Anita had put on a little light makeup, and changed into a white dress showing off her tanned legs and shoulders. I made sure to ask her whether she had the vibrating egg installed, as it formed part of the dinner plans I had in my head. She confirmed, and I felt my jacket pocket to make sure I had the remote control ready. Anita hooked her arm into mine as we walked to the restaurant, and as always, she smelled as delectable as she looked.

We went into the small bar at the entrance of the restaurant, and I ordered us a glass of sparkling wine each to sip on while we had a look at the menus. When I started discussing starters, Anita stopped me, smiling: "I've arranged surprise starters for both of us". I must have looked puzzled, and she continued excitedly "I haven't told you, but I went trout fishing as well, and caught my first trout! In fact, I've never caught anything before." Anita was as excited as a little girl, giggling as she told me how she initially battled to cast the line, and how surprised she was when the fish took the little fly. She had brought the trout to the hotel's kitchen, and the chef offered to clean and prepare it as a starter.

With the choice of first course out of the way, we had a look at the main menu. Anita ordered a smoked wild boar flank, and I chose a dry aged steak, medium rare. Looking for a wine to complement the meat dishes, I picked a red blend that was made locally, and although I've never heard of the name of the estate, the barman assured me that it was their flagship wine. A short time afterwards, the barman told us that we could go in to the restaurant, as our starters were about to be served. It was clear that there was some kind of signaling system by which the barman had let the kitchen know when we arrived, and the chef could quietly let the bar know when they were ready for us.

I am not a big fan of trout, as I found that it usually contained a lot of fish bones, but the chef did an excellent job deboning the trout fillets, which were pan fried with an orange sauce, and served with a small serving of vegies and braised macadamia nuts. The trout really served as an appetizer, and although it was very tasty, I was ready to get stuck into my steak.

When the meat arrived, it too was perfectly plated with both our dishes surrounded with different vegetables, and the waiter put down a variety of little bowls with different handmade sauces, chutney and horseradish. The horseradish appeared to have been mixed with cream, and was whipped up into a foamy little dollop. Normally, prefer only a little Tabasco with my steak, but the little boy in me wanted to try everything, and Anita and I shared bites of our food, trying out all the condiments. I was thoroughly enjoying my meal, sitting across from this gorgeous girl in a white dress, obviously also enjoying every morsel of her food.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12