Breaking in Anita Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through the steak, I put down my knife and fork, taking a break. I took my wine glass in my left hand, and took a long sip. It was time for the adult stuff to begin, I thought to myself, putting my right hand in my jacket pocket. I turned the dial on the remote, switching it on, and causing the egg to start vibrating inside Anita's vagina. Her eyes widened, and although she must have known that this was coming sooner or later, she seemed a little surprised. "Mmmh" she went as she put a bite into her mouth and started chewing, pretending that she was complimenting the food. She sat upright, putting her cutlery down, and I thought she was adjusting to get the egg deeper inside her. I turned it up a little more, but she shook her head a little. I turned it down a notch.

"Yes, just like that" she whispered before taking a sip of her wine. The rest of the meal was spent with her grunting "oohs" and "aahs", ostensibly in reaction to the mouthfuls of delicious food and wine, but I knew what was going on between her legs. Every now and again, I would put my hand in my pocket, trying to turn the vibrations up in little increments without her noticing, but every time I did so, I could see an immediate reaction. I was enjoying myself, sexually stimulating Anita in public remotely, without physically touching her and watching her struggle to keep it secret. At one point when I turned the dial up, she put her fork down with an audible clang, and bit her lower lip, looking down with a little frown. I adjusted the dial downward again, but the waiter approached to ask whether everything was in order. "Thanks," said Anita "I'm thoroughly enjoying myself." The waiter raised an eyebrow, and retreated into the shadows. I'm sure he must have told the chef that there was a young woman who enjoyed her culinary experience so much that bordered on being orgasmic. Little did he know...

As we finished the main course, I again turned the vibrator up a notch. Anita inhaled audibly.

"Let's go to the room".

There's nothing I would have liked more, but I teased:

"Don't you want to look at the dessert menu?"

Anita leaned closer and whispered: "No, I need you to fuck me now".

Anita hardly ever cursed, and to hear the word "fuck" from her beautiful mouth was extremely erotic. I tuned down the remote control to its previous setting, and we left the restaurant to walk up the wooden walkway to our cabin. We turned left on a narrow gravel footpath flanked by ferns on either side, and lit by soft fairy lights in the row of trees on our left. Anita had her right arm hooked through my left, and I put my right hand into my jacket pocket, turning the vibrator up all the way. "Aaauhww!" she exclaimed as her legs buckled, and she gripped my left arm hard to stay upright. I turned the vibe down low, but did not completely switch it off.

"I'm dripping" Anita whispered, pulling herself closer to me. I looked around, and saw that there was nobody around. I reached under her skirt, and put my hand around the back of her thigh. On the inside of her thigh, I could feel her lady juices running down. I slid my hand up to her pussy. She was not wearing panties, and her pussy was indeed dripping wet. I felt the little plastic loop of the egg sticking out between her pussy lips, and gave it a gentle tug, giving the vibrator another whirr with the remote in my right hand. Her knees buckled again, and she only remained upright by holding on to my arm. I could feel the buzz of the vibrator against the tips of my fingers, and I could only imagine what havoc it caused inside her vagina, touching the sensitive nerve endings on all sides. I was extremely turned on, and could feel my cock twitching inside my slacks. I could have taken her right then and there on the footpath, but our cabin was not more than 15 paces away, and we made it there, with Anita clinging on to the sleeve of my jacket.

I put my arm around her waist to help her up the steps to the cabin. As I closed the heavy wooden door, I switched off the vibrator and walked her to the room. She lifted her skirt, and pulled out the egg with a plopping sound, falling down backwards on the bed, legs spread wide open.

"Fuck me. Now" she said simply.

Her pussy was completely wet, the exposed labia glistening with moisture. No foreplay indicated here, I thought, quickly undoing my trousers. I pulled down my slacks to my knees, taking the underpants with them, my rod bouncing up when freed from its confines. I dove forward and entered her in one fell swoop, my rock-hard cock sliding in all the way to the hilt. She lifted her legs and rested her calves on my shoulders. In this position, I could enter her even deeper, and I could feel the head of my penis touching the entrance to her cervix. She gave a little jolt, and I adjusted my position slightly. I pumped into her furiously, and she pushed back with her hips in rhythm with my shaft strokes, uttering her by now familiar groans as we were both approaching the crest of orgasm. After less than a minute of groaning and pumping, I could hold it no more, and came inside her in long spurts, shooting my warm cum deep into her body. I sensed that Anita was almost there, and I continued my strokes, although slower now, because my cock was extremely sensitive. I craned my neck, and lightly bit her right breast, finding the hardened nipple through the fabric of her dress. That pushed her over the edge, and she came with a low "Aaarghh", her body shuddering under me.

"You can stick a fork in me and turn me over, I'm done!" she quipped when she regained her breath.

I finally rolled off her and helped her off the bed. We took a long hot shower together, playing around with the nozzles on the wall that exerted streams of water from every conceivable angle, and taking turns to wash the other.

Afterwards, Anita was lying next to me in the huge bed, her head on my shoulder and her naked body pressed close to mine. She said that that was "... one of the best days of my life", counting on her fingers one by one, and tapping them on my chest in turn as she listed that she enjoyed horse riding, hiking, catching her first fish, a spa bath, and a delicious dinner. She confessed to having had a small orgasm in the restaurant, two big ones on the footpath, and a fourth final one in the bedroom.

I fell asleep, looking forward to the drive back to the city the next day.

The egg still had a couple of hours' charge left!

12