Breaking in Anita Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9: A threesome.
4.7k words
4.68
4.8k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 9: A threesome

This is the ninth chapter in this series, and although it is a stand-alone story that can be enjoyed on its own, you may want to read the previous published chapters first, as it gives context to the somewhat peculiar carnal relationship between Anita and I.

Late one evening, after copious amounts of wine and lovemaking, Anita and were lying in bed making small talk. I asked Anita "We've tried all kinds of things over the last few months, and it mostly involved making my fantasies become reality. What is your secret sexual fantasy?"

She hesitated just for a moment, and then said "A threesome". I assumed it would be herself with two men, as I've often fantasized about two girls in my bed, but to my surprise she continued "with you and another girl". Wow! She must be a mind reader; I could not have hoped for better!

"I suppose I've always been a little bi-curious, but have thought of myself as straight up to now" she went on. "Recently, a new girl started working as a fitness instructor at my gym, and she seems to be more than a little interested in me. She always finds time to come and chat to me, and always hangs around me in the dressing room afterwards. I must admit that I find her very attractive and I started wondering what it would be like to kiss her and make love to her. I'm a little scared about a one-on-one lesbian fling, and I've started fantasizing about the three of us together..."

I could feel a stirring in my loins already, but had to ask "Do you think I will find her attractive?"

"Oh, I do think so! Let me show you" Anita said, reaching for her phone. She looked up her gym's web page, and found a photograph of five female instructors, all wearing tight fitting gym outfits. She enlarged the photo to zoom in on a stunning redhead. "This is Julie" she said. The woman in the picture was standing with one hand on her hip, wearing a tight fitting short green crop top, actually more of a sports bra, and an even tighter pair of black leggings. Between the crop top and the leggings, a well-defined set of abs were visible. Her arms and legs were toned, and carried a bit of muscle, but as a whole, the package was very attractive.

"What do you think?" said Anita, looking away from the phone and directly at me.

"Oh, I suppose I could make an exception for your sake" I smiled, "Do you think she will be game?"

Anita replied "I'm sure she's a little in love with me, and if I approach her correctly, I think she may be. 'Know what I mean?" This was the first time Anita alluded to the way our new relationship developed, but I let it slide.

"Well, I'm game! See what you can do". The talk about a threesome and the sight of the possible candidate for such an encounter had me hard again. I kissed Anita, and moved her hand to my cock.

"Oohh!" she said, diving under the covers "Somebody's excited!" She sucked me off, and although I knew it was Anita's mouth around my shaft, I could not help but think what an experience it would be to get a blow job from that lovely redhead gym girl.

About two weeks later, Anita 'phoned to say that she was coming over on a Saturday night, and that she was bringing Julie. "You'd better look your best and behave" she joked "I told Julie you were very attractive, and although you are a gentleman, it's only skin deep because you are a sex fiend in bed!"

I decided to treat this as a first date of sorts, and prepared a Moroccan fish tagine with couscous and a salad. I chose a French Rosé as I did not know what Julie's tastes were - in my experience most people like a rosé with food. I purchased a case, and put six bottles in the fridge, just to make sure we stood no risk of running out. After a shower, shave and trim, I dressed in a pair of loose-fitting white linen shorts and a faded pink shirt which I thought would fit in nicely with both the food theme and the wine.

Anita and Julie arrived on the dot at seven. Anita gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips, and I could taste vodka on her breath. She introduced Julie, who demurely offered a cheek, and I thought I detected a whiff of alcohol around her as well. (Anita told me afterwards that they stopped at a bar on the way, and had two stiff screwdrivers each, as both were a little nervous about the evening ahead).

I poured a glass of icy cold rosé for each of us, and invited them into the kitchen. The two girls kicked off their shoes and hung around in the kitchen while I whipped up an avocado and tomato salad to go with the main course. Anita was wearing a black knee-length skirt with a wide belt, and a simple white button-down silk skirt. She looked stunning as usual. Julie was a fair bit shorter than Anita, and had on a bright blue one-piece dress that flared from the hips, with a v-shaped neckline, just exposing the beginning of the bulge of her breasts. She had a pale white skin, with a dusting of freckles over her nose and cheeks, and the same fine freckles on her upper chest. A very alluring sight! Both girls were a little giggly, whether it was from the alcohol, or or nerves, I wouldn't know.

We carried the food and drinks to the table, and enjoyed a nice dinner together with friendly banter - nothing overtly sexual. I made sure that I kept the girls' wine glasses topped up, not wanting to let them lose the nice buzz they arrived with. After dinner, we were still sitting around the table, finishing our wines, and I was still mulling over how to get things to move to the next step, when Anita stood up, and took Julie by the elbow. Julie stood up from her chair and allowed Anita to lead her to my left where the view was unobstructed by the chairs.

"Look", Anita said, moving behind Julie and deftly unzipping her dress from the back. Julie stood with her arms by her sides, allowing Anita to peel off the dress, dropping it around her ankles. Julie blushed, but stood motionless in a sheer midnight blue lacy bra and matching panties. Her breasts were larger than they looked in the photograph, unconstrained now by the tight gym top and nicely accentuated by the bra. I could see two nipples pushing out the sheer fabric, and Anita wasted no time, but unclipped the bra from the back, allowing two milky white breasts to drop free. Her areolas were a pale pink, hard to discern in the low light of the room, but I could see two hard nipples, as thick as the tips of my pinkies, topping off the perfect globes. The fine freckles continued down her sternum, but stopped where her slight bikini tan line started, making a nice contrast to the glowing white skin of her breasts.

"No fair" Julie pouted, and, stepping out of the blue dress around her feet, turned around to start unbuttoning Anita's blouse, exposing a lacy white bra which contrasted spectacularly with Anita's natural light brown skin tone. Anita wasted no time, and unbuckled her belt, dropping her skirt to her feet. Anita wasn't wearing panties, but I could only feast my eyes on her familiar body for a second, as Julie put her arms around Anita's middle and looked up to kiss her.

My eyes were drawn to the dark blue g-string disappearing in the cleft between Julie's perfect butt cheeks. Her glutes met her upper legs in an almost perfect straight line, with a slight bow in the middle of the line. Her muscular calves were even more pronounced as she stood on her toes to keep kissing Anita deeply. My cock was straining against my shorts as I stood up and walked over. I took Julie by the shoulder, and she broke her embrace with Anita to let me in. I put an arm around both girls, and used my right hand to unclasp Anita's bra while leaning in for a three-way kiss. Both girls put an arm around me, Julie around my middle, and Anita's hand lower, gripping my ass cheek firmly.

"Whoa!" Anita said "this is not how a host should behave; let's get Brian undressed too!" Julie started unbuttoning my shirt from the top down, and Anita busied herself untying the string holding up my shorts. As she pulled it down, my cock bobbed into sight and Anita gripped it in one slender hand whilst I was shaking myself free from my unbuttoned shirt. "Look" said Anita, addressing Julie "This is for us!". I looked down at Julie, who by this time had her mouth firmly on Anita's breast, sucking on a nipple. I took Anita's other breast in my right hand, and one of Julie's in my left, and put my face between them, rubbing a nipple on each cheek before kissing each breast in turn. Anita was making purring sounds, and Julie gave a slight giggle.

All this standing around was not very comfortable, and although pleasurable, I took the two girls by the hand and led them to my bedroom, which I had thoughtfully prepared earlier with low lights and incense. Julie was still wearing her panties, and I turned her towards me, kneeling down to peel them off slowly, gliding my hands down her muscled legs. Her mons was almost at eye level, and was unshaven, and if it was trimmed, I could not see it in the low light. She had the finest sparse red pubic hair, looking like threads of silk, growing in straight lines towards the middle where it made a little tuft above her clit. I put two fingers between her legs, and she opened them slightly to give me access. I softly rubbed two fingers on her labia, which felt completely smooth, but it could be that the hairs on her outer labia were so fine that I could not feel it. I bent down slightly to breath in her sex, and gave her silky red mound a little kiss.

As I looked up, I saw that the kissing had resumed, and each girl was fondling the other's breasts. What a sight! I stood up, and Anita took this as a sign to flop down on the bed, pulling Julie with her. Julie was lying on her elbow next to Anita, their mouths exploring the other's, while her left hand was in turn kneading Anita's breast, then circling it before grabbing the whole breast, taking the nipple between her index and middle fingers and squeezing it before pulling her hand away, extending the pinched nipple. I stood transfixed at this incredible sight for a few seconds, before kneeling down at the foot of the bed between Anita's spread legs. I kissed her leg on the inside, starting from the knee, and continuing the kissing up to her pussy, giving it a miss, and continued the kissing all the way to the other knee. I knew that this drove Anita wild, and she spread her legs even more.

I put my face between Anita's legs, and started licking the smooth labia, first the one, and then the other before fixing my lips around Anita's clit, sucking hard. Julie could sense that Anita was getting highly aroused, and she threw her left leg over Anita's middle, effectively pinning her to the bed, and affording me a lovely view of her gaping crack with her neat little pussy and a tiny pink butthole above the perinium. This angle allowed me to see that her labia and crack was completely hairless, whether naturally so or because she shaved, I do not know. Ever the gentleman, I could not deny this open invitation. I put my right hand on her smooth white butt cheek, and gave it a firm squeeze. It felt incredible - most butts that I have felt, have a layer of soft flesh and a little fat with the muscles hidden underneath, but this glute was firm throughout. I kneaded the cheek, and lifted it slightly, opening up her pussy lips. I could hear a groan from somewhere above me, and took this as a signal to continue. I lifted my head from Anita's pussy, and wet three fingers with my mouth, mixing my saliva with Anita's juices.

I put my hand on Julie's pussy, and the wet middle finger slid in between her outer lips easily. I continued sucking and licking Anita's clit whilst rubbing Julie's pussy with three fingers, the middle finger between the pussy lips, and my index and ring fingers stroking her labia on either side. I stroked the length of her pussy, from the perinium to the hooded clit, stopping there to circle the clit gently with my middle finger before repeating the stroke downwards. Every time I circled the clit, Julie arched her back, willing her clit to make more contact with my finger, but I enjoyed the continued teasing, knowing that she was getting hotter by the minute.

Much as I enjoyed the view of two gorgeous girls splaying their pussies for my enjoyment, I knew that they were enjoying each other's company in the middle of the bed, as I could hear them kissing and groaning. I stood up on my knees, with my left thumb on Anita's clit, giving it little massages, and my right middle finger on Julie's clit, mirroring the massage. The two appeared to be enthralled in their kissing, with Julie's hand still on Anita's breast. Anita had one arm around Julie's back, and the other holding the back of her head as though she was willing her tongue deeper into her mouth.

"Julie" I said "would you like to eat Anita for a while and I can eat you?" Julie swung her leg back over, turning onto her back with her legs wide open. "Yes!", she sighed, and Anita wriggled to the top of the bed, giving Julie some room between her legs. Julie crawled over, and knelt between the Anita's open legs, lifting them as high as they could go. She dove in, and from where I stood at the foot of the bed, I could see her red locks sliding over Anita's thighs as she licked her up and down. Julie's position afforded me a perfect view of her firm white glutes, folding down into her cleft. I knelt down, pressed my face into that delicious crack, with my nose against her butthole, and extended my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could. She wriggled her backside against my face, and I started licking her smooth folds, starting at the clit and all the way up to her perinium, pausing to give her pink knotted butthole a quick flick with the tip of my tongue. I used both hands to push her firm butt cheeks apart, opening the cleft wider to allow me to zig zag my tongue across her labia as I continued my traverse from clit to anus.

I could hear Anita's low moans turning into guttural growls at the top of the bed, and knew that she was close to the edge. I stood up on my knees, and took my throbbing cock in my right hand, sliding it up and down Julie's by now thoroughly lubricated pussy. She arched her back and pushed back against my cock, signaling that she was ready. I entered her tight pussy slowly, enjoying the warmth and tightness as it enfolded my cock. I pushed it in all the way to the hilt, and slowly withdrew again, leaving just the head between her pussy lips. I wet my thumb, and rubbed her butthole which pushed back a little each time I pushed my cock in.

Looking over Julie's back, I could see Anita with her head against the headboard of the bed, with her eyes closed and her mouth open, still emitting her low moaning growls. She had both hands clutching her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her own nipples whilst Julie's head was moving up and down between her legs. Anita's used her legs to lift her pelvis, rhythmically meeting Julie's movements.

I could feel Julie's pussy clenching around my cock, and I involuntarily sped up my strokes, slamming my hips against her firm buttocks. I put my hands on Julie's hips, pulling her in to me on each instroke. Her small frame had to follow my movements, and her head moved up and down Anita's slit following my faster tempo. Julie started making small muffled mewling sounds in Anita's crotch, and by now, Anita's pelvis was lifted clear of the bed. Anita went "Aaarggghh!" and shuddered as she reached orgasm. The sight, smell and sounds of the two beauties mewling and moaning became too much, and I came in long spurts deep inside Anita, whilst pulling her hips into mine. Her legs buckled, and she fell forward, half onto Anita, and my cock popped out from her pussy with a soft "plop". Julie rolled off Anita's leg, onto her back, with one arm casually draped across Anita's stomach, and the other between her legs, feeling the stream of semen running out onto the bedsheet.

I sat back on my haunches, breathless, and took in the sight of the two gorgeous girls lying side by side on my bed. I started to get up to fetch a towel to clean Julie up, but Anita, knowing by now what I was about to do, had other plans. "No", she said "let me", and with that, she sat up and scooted in between Julie's legs. She started lapping up my cum which was leaking from Julie's pussy, using a middle finger to scoop up the semen which ran down to Julie's anus, and licking it off her finger, making a kissing sound every time she sucked it off.

Julie was lying still, face flushed, and her only movement being a lazy squeezing and plucking of one nipple with her left hand. I flopped down next to her, taking her other nipple into my mouth. I sucked it through my front teeth, grazing the nipple with both sets of teeth, knowing how sensitized it must be. Julie's chest rose and fell as she breathed in deeply, each exhale accompanied by a little moaning sigh. Across Julie's contracting abs I could see and hear Anita busily licking, sucking and kissing that delicious pink pussy. "Almost there" Julie whispered, but loud enough for Anita to lift her head and look up. "Allow me" I responded, and slid my right hand across Julie's stomach, down to her red mound. I used the palm of my hand to pull her pudendum upward towards her navel, exposing the clitoris which I could not see, but could feel with my index finger. I circled the clit with my finger, and Julie lifted her pelvis to make sure she maintained contact. Anita crawled up on the other side of Julie, and started kissing her again.

I slipped two fingers into Julie's pussy, curling them up, and immediately felt her soft spongy G-spot, fully engorged. I started massaging the G-spot, at first just pressing on it lightly with the tips of my fingers, and when I felt her muscles contracting around my fingers in response, I sped up the tempo, stroking the spot, and increasing the pressure gradually whilst rubbing up and down on that sensitive ridge. Anita had now taken over Julie's torso, with her mouth on one breast, and her left hand kneading and stroking the other. Julie was enjoying being treated, and kept saying "yes, yes, yes, yes..." as Anita and I kept stimulating her.

Suddenly, Julie warned "I'm going to spray!" and lifted her pelvis high into the air. I plucked my fingers out of her pussy with one last sweeping motion of the G-spot, and looked down to see her squirt into the air while her whole body shuddered. She was right, it was more of a spray than a stream. Anita plucked her mouth from Julie's breast and also looked down at the spectacle of droplets of lady juice flying up into the air. "Whoawh!" exclaimed Anita. To prolong the orgasm that Julie had been waiting for for so long, I inserted two fingers again and gave the G-spot another few flicks before jerking it out again, causing another spraying squirt. I inserted my fingers again, but this time, Julie clenched her thighs together, clamping my hand between her legs, and shuddered as I kept pressing against her G-spot. Gradually her orgasm subsided, and she relaxed her thighs, releasing my hand. I gave her soaked pussy a final gentle rub, and dragged my hand up across her magnificent abs, leaving a wet smear across her skin.

Anita and I lay on each side of Julie, drinking in the sight of this magnificent redhead who lay there panting with her eyes closed, and smiling at each other, proud of the fact that we have given her such a magnificent, not to mention visual, orgasm. "Whoawh indeed" sighed Julie when she regained her breath. When Anita started prodding, not being a squirter herself, Julie explained that her spraying happened infrequently, and up to now, only when she was alone, stimulating herself. "With you two, I just could not help myself" Julie explained. "Did you enjoy the show?" Of course, Anita and I agreed. At that stage, I'd only seen videos of porn stars squirting, and I was sure that Anita had not seen a girl squirting in the same bed either.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12