Breaking in Anita Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Julie achieve a massive orgasm as the result of our stimulation had brought on another hard-on, and I was absent-mindedly stroking my cock while the girls were chatting. Anita noticed, and looking at my cock, said "Poor Brian; he's done all the work, and we've not spoiled him with our mouths yet!" She stood up, and walked around the foot of the bed, her magnificent tits bouncing slightly as she walked. She got in behind me, and I rolled over onto my back, looking forward to this new scene.

Anita started nibbling and kissing the root of my shaft, and beckoned Julie to join her. Julie scuttled lower onto the bed, and started kissing and licking the bottom my glans, which appeared to be swollen even more than its usual aroused size. The two girls' faces moved together, one working my shaft from the bottom up, and the other from the head downwards. When their cheeks met in the middle, the turned to each other and exchanged a long lingering kiss. Looking down at these two beautiful women, one with a tanned face and dark hair, the other with a contrasting white skin and a shock of red hair, kissing each other over my penis, caused little Brian to twitch involuntarily, and both took it as a hint to continue their ministrations.

Julie started on the head again, now licking around the glans, and inserting the tip of her tongue into the super-sensitive opening at the top, and Anita nibbled downwards towards the root, and then the scrotum. "Look!" she said, lifting my scrotum for Julie to see. "He has a smooth ball sack". "Mmmm. Nice." Julie responded. Anita moved down, taking a testicle into her warm mouth, sucking lightly and massaging it with her tongue. This left my cock free, and Julie took as much of it into her mouth as she could and started slowly sucking on it. Lying there, I could not help but think of myself as a sex object, with two beautiful women doing with me what they pleased. Usually, I was the one taking the initiative in bed, but I remember thinking "If this is what a sex object feels like, I want to be one".

This time, it was Julie who took the initiative. "Let's ride him" she said, sitting up before swinging her leg over me, facing the foot of the bed. She moved up, and positioned her pussy over my face, squatting down to let her pussy lips just touch my face. Julie's pussy was sopping wet from her lady juices, and the inner labia were engorged from her state of arousal, making them peek out from between the outer labia. On cue, Anita straddled my pelvis, and used her hand to guide my cock to the entrance of her pussy. She slid down easily, taking the whole length of my shaft, and sat down, clenching and unclenching her pussy around my penis. I took Julie by the hips, and pulled her down on me, allowing me to suck and lick her labia. I could feel Julie lean forward to kiss Anita, and could hear them kissing somewhere above my midriff. Anita started rotating her hips in small circles around my penis, causing incredible sensations running up my spine, and down my legs.

I used both hands to spread Julie's buttocks, spreading her crack wide open, with her little pink butthole an inch or two from my eyes. Her anus looked like the knot of a party balloon, and seemed to call for attention. I lifted Julie slightly from my face, and used my right hand to collect some pussy juice to start rubbing her perinium and butthole. Julie pushed down, indicating that she was ready for more. I wet my middle finger in my mouth, and pressed the first knuckle into her butthole. She pushed down even more, causing her pussy to touch my lips again, and I inserted my finger into her anus up to the second knuckle. I resumed my licking of her labia, and moved my middle finger around in circles inside her anus, exploring the folds on all sides of the finger. She made little mewling sounds, and lowered herself onto my face, moving her hips to and fro to allow me lick her labia from top to bottom.

In the meantime, Anita had changed from circling movements of her hips to grinding up and down on my shaft, moving her hips forwards and backwards in small rubbing movements, causing the tip of my cock to rub against her G-spot. From experience, I knew that Anita would not last long in this position, and was close to orgasm. I also knew that as soon as her pussy spasms started, it would cause me to shoot my load. Julie must have sensed Anita's approaching orgasm, as she started grinding her pussy into my face. I pulled my finger out of her anus, and gave her free reign to use my face. I slid both my hands up her sides, up to where the two sets of breasts were locked in a tight embrace. I managed to pry my hands in between their breasts, and grabbed a nipple of each, rolling it between my fingers and then squeezing hard. Anita let out one of her familiar low growls, and I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock. Julie echoed Anita's animal growl with a little mewl of her own, and that shot me over the brink. I came in three long spurts inside Anita, and pulled Julie down onto my face, sucking her pussy lips into my mouth. I could feel her little body shudder in orgasm, although not with the same spectacular spray as before.

Julie lifted herself from me, allowing me to breathe properly again, and fell over onto her side, apparently well spent. Anita remained anchored on my cock for a few seconds before leaning forward to kiss me on the mouth, savoring the taste of Julie's juices. "That was good" she whispered in my ear before flopping over onto her side, embracing Julie. I lay still for a moment, with the tangle of smooth lady legs across me, enjoying the moment that would remain burned into my memory forever.

12