All Comments on 'Breaking In My New Slut Ch. 02'

by LE_FREAK

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
What a proud day in this creaps life

and what a pathetic piece of crap he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Le Freak---He does know his own name

He is certainly a freak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Part 2 should be Loving Wives

so she can get her fix on the street where she deserves to be. Any sub who is married and goes to another for sexual 'treatment' does not deserve to be in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Next Time

He should make her clean the shit off of him and then command her to go back inside the house and give her husband and her kids a kiss as soon as she gets inside the door. as submissive as this worthless piece of shit is, I'd break her jaw,black her eye, knock a few teeth out (making her tell her husband she had taken a bad fall) Take her to a homeless shelter, and make her fuck everyone there unprotected. Maybe piss and shit in her mouth, all sorts of little goodies I could come up with. Maybe knock her up, and then make her get an abortion three or four times after she can see what the kid looks like on ultra sound. Any little goodies that would let her know that I owned the worthless piece of crap that used to be a married human.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
This lady

should be set on a pedastal and revered forever. She is the perfect mother and wife. Her master is training her for his ultimate depravity. As the other person commented, she should be made to do things that she never dreamed possible in the world. She should be abused to the point that she wishes she could die to escape the total depravation of her tortured soul. He should involve her whole family in his fun.She should be made watch as her husband and children are tortured and dismembered. She should be made to go door to door in her neighborhood asking to be fucked by the neighborhood dogs after her master smears her ass with bitch scent. She should be seen in front of her kid's school sucking cocks of strangers and her lover packing her shit. Her husband's co-workers should all be given a chance to fuck her. After her kids are fully grown, they should move off and never have contact with her again or taken away from her before they are grown by DFS.

She should be given up after she is "used up" as her master said, and both her and her husband die from the aids virus. She , after having been sold to a Mexican whorehouse pimp, and then being told by her master to go home and give aids to her husband too after one final fuck. She should by then have fucked horses, dogs, been used as a toilet slave. If she gets hold of medicene for aids, then wait until she is getting along pretty well, and run over her with a car or infect her with some other type of virus of which there is no known cure. Anything that is done to the worthless bitch would be an improvement over what she has done to her family.

Her "master" should be given the "humanitarian award" of the year before he is disemboweled, tarred, feathered and tortured beyond any sane person's wildest dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter. Her desier for her new life should grow and eclipse her old life until she can hardly remember who she used to be who her husband is ect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not even close

That should be in the non consentual section not BDSM. BDSM is mutual not some insecure jerk getting his kicks debasing a confused woman. Very disappointing

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

You wonder why the divorce rate is up to 84%? One teeny tiny star!

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Piece of human shit, both of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous