Breaking in Natalie

Story Info
Training my hotwife.
2.6k words
3.53
27.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got married for the third time five years ago to a really beautiful, but naïve lady. She was a strong Christian with good morals and very limited sexual experience. She had been married to really nice guy for 29 years, had two boys and perhaps two orgasms too. She thought she might have had a couple more but wasn't sure.

In my past, I was into swinging in my younger adult years and had more than my share of lovers, which at some time in the future I may discuss. Natalie was 67 when I married her, having been faithful and not messing around before I came along. I was a commercial truck driver doing cross country refrigerated runs and saw her profile on eHarmony. She had a smoking hot body, but it was always wrapped up in turtle necks and loose-fitting clothes.

While driving, we would talk for hours and I told her about my background. Most Christian women shun men like me, as they think we're disgusting. Yes, I've fucked plenty of women, mostly married and I left that behind...We talked for several weeks and we were both very interested in each other. Lots of commonalities and also lots of differences too. She knew from reading her romance novels, that there had to be more to sex than just having babies. As she got older, her hormones were taking over and she was fighting a losing battle; but to be honest she remained faithful. She never masturbated and probably never knew how. She grew up in a strict religions family who never spoke of such things. After three months, I quit and told her I was moving out her way. I drove back to Iowa to collect what was left over after my ex sold everything. Not much left, but I took my car, clothes, massage table and tools and left for California. Natalie lived in Redlands, CA near the I-10. She allowed me to move my stuff there and I had arranged to live with a friend in Compton (in the nicer part of town). I dropped off my tools with Natalie and spent the night sleeping on my massage table. Before being a commercial driver, I was a massage therapist in Minneapolis and Iowa but lost the business in the divorce.

The next morning, I awoke to find Natalie had headed off to work and I was on my own.. I wandered around the house, found some cereal and milk and made breakfast. She had a very nice, but small three-bedroom home with a nice walled in backyard. I inspected the yard, went back to my room and grabbed my shorts and went and sunbathed for an hour or so. It's something truckers can never do as they are always on the road and/or sleeping. It felt nice to enjoy the warm late summer sun. One of her neighbors called the cops on me as they thought I was a vagrant and was trespassing. I explained who I was, then called Natalie at work to tell the cops. They had her drive back home to prove that she was the home owner and I was her fiancé (unofficially). They let me go and she was shocked to see how red my body was, as I misjudged the strength of the southern California sun. She led me into the living room and brought out the aloe and applied it liberally all over me. By the time she was halfway done, I was hard as a rock and wanted to make love to her, but refrained. She was surprised to see my bulge as her late husband rarely got hard. We were both embarrassed and we laughed it off before she headed back to work. When I said I was unofficially engaged, I had asked her to marry me on one of the few visits to the Inland Empire. She said yes, but only after her sons approved. One lived in Washington, the other in Nevada. I asked her how old they were, and learned, one was 35, the other 38 and both were married. I agreed to this and figured road trips were always fun.

Two days later, after overcoming most of my sunburn I noticed her garage storage looked like it was built by kindergartners and asked her about it. She told me it came with the house. I couldn't believe it had survived the numerous earthquakes that rattle the region. She admitted it looked bad and wondered if I could fix it. I told her I couldn't fix It as it was poorly made and designed, but I could definitely rebuild it for her. We agreed and I called my friend in Compton and told him I would be delayed a few days. Over the next week I stripped out her garage, dumped numerous loads of junk she had collected and started to rebuild the storage area. I built two sections on either side of her two-car garage, and built it well. She was very surprised at the workmanship as she knew I was a trucker and before that a massage therapist. She had no idea I was a carpenter prior to that, but gave it up because it was starting to wear out my body.

That night, I was pretty sore and she heard me moaning in my room. My back and shoulders were killing me and she knocked on my door and wanted to know what was wrong. I told her my shoulder and back were sore, so she offered to massage me. She did a pretty good job and I immediately figured she not only was trainable, but submissive. I smelled her perfume and eventually kissed her. We had kissed plenty of times, and I pulled her into my arms. She was dressed in a light pajama top with granny underpants. I caressed her breast, while kissing her deeply. She flushed all over, but never stopped me from exploring her. I got to her panties and they were sopping wet, but I never went further.

After work the next day, she came in while I was rebuilding the storage area and asked me what I was doing the following Wednesday. I had no plans, and told me that, when she said "I just applied for our marriage license and we were going to get hitched." Natalie said "I can't have you in the house as I'm ready to rip your clothes off." The next Wednesday, we got married. We had our wedding night at a local motel and we attacked each other. We made out for a bit, then I explored her. She has incredible firm tits with huge, tasty rock-hard nipples...with no sensation at all! I explored further down and found her pussy covered with thick, but very damp hair. I started to lick her, but she immediately freaked out and demanded I stop as it was "disgusting." I pusher her back, told her "Shut the fuck up, lay back and let me enjoy." It took about 45 minutes to get to her to cum, and boy did she. She wet my face and squirted in my mouth. I tried to finger her ass, but that was not to be. She told me "I refuse to suck a penis," but I could make love to her now. I did and it took a long time for her to open up to accept me. As it turned out, her pussy almost returned to virginal state. It had literally sealed itself up and it took another three months to finally open her up. What I couldn't figure out, is why her gynecologist never said anything! During that time, I kept eating her out and slowly getting her used to my finger near her ass. One day, as she was enjoying my oral ministrations, and nearing an orgasm, I slipped my well lubed finger in her ass. She exploded, writhing around grabbing the sheets and murmuring unintelligible sounds. She soaked my face, wet the sheets and covered my shoulders and hands with her nectar. After calming down, she realized I still had my finger still in her ass and I was sawing it in and out. She started to cum again and I tried to insert another finger, but she wasn't ready. I didn't eat her anymore; she came hard and fucked her ass onto my finger. Because of her upbringing, good Christian woman don't make a sound in the bedroom and sex is for making babies. I had to teach her to loosen up, enjoy herself and making sounds only improves the orgasm.

After her pussy finally opened up and I was regularly fingering her butthole, she started begging me to stick more fingers in her ass. Her inner slut was coming to the surface and I took full advantage of it. Over the next two years, I taught her to suck my cock, let me fuck her ass and use toys on her. I bought her plenty of sexy lingerie and changed her outfits to show off her hot little body. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 130 has medium length brown hair and a 36C chest. She might be 67, but looks 50 and fucks like a whore. She soaks the bed, screams when she cums and is nearly insatiable. We were fucking nearly every day and on weekends twice a day. Then it all ended. I was diagnosed with a genetic disorder that stops testosterone production, breaks down bones and creates plenty of pain in the process. There is no cure and the likelihood of things getting worse was very great. At the time, I was experiencing severe pain in my back and shoulders and had difficulty walking. During this time, I was incapable of servicing my sexy slut. This went on for several months and knew she was sexually frustrated so I brought up the concept swinging or at least sharing her with another man. She was absolutely against it and thought I was crazy. Still, the thought lingered in her brain.

I was volunteering my time with the local Red Cross and ran a few shelters in the San Bernardino area for a year or so, trying to stay away from her. She wanted oral sex, but the disorder was tearing my jaw up. During one shelter manning session, she was visiting friends and met up with the son of one of her best friends, who was now married. I was gone for nearly a month and during that time, he seduced her and took her to bed. Natalie loved his big cock, but his skill set was next to none, plus he had to clean up before and after sex, which was really annoying for her.

When I finally returned home, she was still fucking her friend and hadn't responded to my texts in several days. When she learned I was home, she untangled herself and came home. She had showered and cleaned up, but there was something different about her. She couldn't look me in the eye and I kept asking her what was the matter. After dinner and tv, we went to bed. She wanted to sleep in the other room as we had some issues before I left. I asked her to stay and she slowly relented, then started to bawl like a little kid. I knew something was wrong and she finally admitted she had an affair. I was shocked and upset; not because she had an affair, but because she didn't ask me for permission. I had given her a hall pass the year before, but she refused to take it. The only requirement was that she would tell me where she was, when she was coming home and who the guy was. She did none of it.

I told her that there was nothing to forgive, but wish she would have told me. She was stunned that I was nonchalant about it and not at all pissed off. Natalie cried in my arms until we fell asleep. The next morning, I flipper around and started eating her out to her complete surprise. I wanted her to know I was fine with the affair, but after she told me what a dickhead he was, I suggested that I find lovers for her like I did when I was involved in the lifestyle. We created a profile on Adult Friend Finders and started the search. We met a very nice, but difficult to understand African who was well hung. She was immediately turned on and I drove them to the hotel, with her in the backseat with him. I stopped at a light and turned around to see her bobbing for apples in his lap. She had a good percentage of his cock in her mouth and drooling everywhere. He of course was trying to finger her pussy. When we got to the motel, I checked in and they waited out back. I texted her the room number and we met up soon after. He immediately took control, assuming I was a standard cuckhold; which I'm not. My reason for doing this was to ensure she was never going without. Anyway, he nearly ripped her clothes off, pushed her down to her knees then skull fucked her for 10 minutes. I was pretty sure his cock had entered her throat, but I was across the room and couldn't see.

He picked her up, threw her on the bed then knelt down and started to eat her out, while fingering her pussy; then ass. She was moaning, thrashing and really getting into it. Within 10 minutes, she was cumming. He worked her over for the next two hours, fucking her doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary. He asked me to put the vibrator (Lelo) on her clit while he started to fuck her ass. Within two minutes, she started to cum and made this ungodly sound while thrusting back against his cock. His cock was nearly eight inches and as thick as a Coke bottle. It took forever to bottom out in her pussy, because she was so tight. When he finally did, he was pounding her cervix which sent her into orbit. Natalie started to murmur those unintelligible sounds, then a deep moan and "oh my, oh my, oh my" and she came. She squirted all over my hand and the vibrator, soaked the bed and she kept pushing back onto his cock while he grabbed her hips and really started to pound her. Natalie begged him to stop, but he had no intention. One orgasm led to another, then another and another. An hour later she was exhausted and couldn't do anything else. I left her and drove him home.

When I returned, we moved into the other bed. She hugged me, kissed me and fell asleep almost immediately. The following morning, I proceeded to eat her out again. Yes, there was cum left in her pussy. I had tasted cum before, but I wanted her to know I was good fine with the adventure. She honestly didn't want to meet him again, because we had problems understanding him because of his accent. I agreed to look for more and we came across another profile from the area, and he seemed clean cut and a gentleman. Natalie was immediately on fire for this guy, but after meeting him for lunch, we headed to our cars. I asked her why she didn't kiss him, but she stammered and I ordered her to go over and kiss him. Not a peck on the cheek, but a deep French kiss. She obeyed and actually ground her pelvis into his hard cock. This was the beginning of her new lifestyle and changes to her demeanor and outlook....