Breaking In Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy becomes Angie.
1.1k words
4.61
24.2k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

After laying on the ground for a few more minutes, I got up, grabbed my phone and headed to my bedroom. I quickly unlocked my phone and watched the video of what had just transpired. My dick immediately got hard, but instead of taking care of it, I slipped two fingers into my still lubed ass and fingered myself hard for the duration of the video.

I spent an hour or two scouring the internet and trying to come to come to grips with what exactly I was. What made my jaw drop was the pictures and videos of huge dicks and balls. I eventually landed on some pages about sissies and feminization. I had always been kind of soft and feminine in certain respects. It felt like it described my new sexual appetite and I watched a few videos. My hand dropped down to my own dick and I came in a matter of minutes, licking up my cum afterwards.

My mind eventually wandered to Tommy. It was odd to think that before today I had never seen his dick and now his cum was in my stomach. I wondered how he was feeling and whether or not he was mad at me. While I had been reborn as a sensual, sissy cock hound, I'm doubting he was as comfortable with what had happened. Before long, I started thinking of his cock and got antsy.

I walked out to the living room, still naked. I had a new found confidence from what had happened. Opening his door, I walked right into Tommy's room and caught him right in the act of stroking his dick in bed.

He quickly threw a blanket over himself and yelled "what the hell do YOU want?!"

"I wanted to make sure you were ok...and that things were still cool between us."

"I'd be a fuckload better with my stuff back and not having a queer flatmate," he snarled.

The remark had an interesting impact on me, moving me forward.

"Oh I don't know, having a queer flatmate isn't that bad" I said, coyly, stretching my arm in the door frame. "Maybe I can hit the streets, sell my ass, and get new and better stuff for you" I said in a flirty way.

He didn't have an answer. A moment of silence passed before I hit him with "or maybe I could just suck your cock until you get over it?" A smile broke out on my face, I couldn't help myself. "Or you could take your frustration out another way?"

I swung around and slightly bent over, showing off my ass to him.

"What...what the fuck" Tommy meekly replied.

"It's simple," I said, sitting on the bed. "Getting robbed sucked, but...it wasn't all bad" I said as I reached under the covers and grabbed his hard cock. This was risky, but I somehow knew it would be welcome.

"Just pretend I'm a chick, tomorrow I'll go buy some slutty clothes so next time it'll be easier" I said as I slowly stroked his cock. "It will be our little secret."

With that, I flung the blanket off him and put his cock in my mouth. I immediately swallowed half of it and really played it up with moaning and slurping noises. Tommy jutted forward but then slumped back, either unable or unwilling to pry my cocksucking mouth off of him. I removed his dick for a second so I could jerk him off and lick his balls.

His breathing accelerated so I slowed it down a bit. I loved sucking him off, but I wanted his sperm in my ass this time around. I gave his shaft one last loving lick and then kissed the head. He was laying back with his eyes closed so I seized the moment. I grabbed his shaft, got into a reverse cowgirl position and lowered myself onto it.

"Oh fuck, what the fuck, this isn't right," Tommy whined.

"Mmmph, let Angie take care of you, baby. Your dick feels so nice in my pussy" I said in a girly voice, no longer feeling like that boring loser Andy. Being Angie the sissy slut was more fun!

I started moving my ass up and down on his rod, slowly taking more and more of it in. Finally my cheeks brushed against his pubes and I was fully impaled. I tweaked my nipples and let out a soft sigh.

I started bouncing up and down on his dick, loving the sensation, and to my surprise and enjoyment, Tommy gripped my hips and started matching my rhythm.

"Unnghhh, oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me" I cooed.

He responded by slapping my ass hard and saying, between grunts, "fuck.. fuck...so tight...shit."

Just as I was reaching peak enjoyment, he pushed me off of him with my head down and ass pointed towards him. He shoved my head down onto the bed and I felt him lining his dick up to my hole.

"You want to be a bitch so bad? Then I'm going to fuck you like one. You're not going to be able to walk for a week after this" he snarled before ramming the full length of his cock back into my ass.

"Oooooh fuck fuck fuck" I moaned, holding onto the side of the bed for dear life.

He brought his palm down hard on my ass again with a big smack. "Talk like a chick again, you bitch!" he yelled.

"Oh...oh...oh...baby, please...oh yeah, oh god yeah, fuck my pussy, fill me up, daddy, oh god yes" I screamed like a crazy femme slut.

Tommy started long dicking me, pulling his cock nearly all of the way out and slamming it back in as fast as he could.

"I'm going to cum in your slut pussy, babe" he yelled as he continued fucking me like a wild animal. I regained my composure and started matching his thrusts, anxious for his hot load.

Even though he had blasted a load down my throat hours before, he was able to blast an even bigger one inside of me as he screamed "holy shit, holy shit, holy shit."

He collapsed on top of me as his dick continued to spasm inside of me. We eventually ended up in a spooning position with him still inside of me and his hand on my hip.

After catching his breath, he spoke.

"You tell no one about this, or else. From here on out, when you're here, you're Angie. No more mens clothes. You're also going to do bitch things like keep this place clean and make me food, ok?" he calmly said into my ear as he caressed my ass.

"Deal" I said, with a huge smile on my face.

"Good," he replied, flipping me over facing him. "Good thing you already pretty much look the part " he said before moving in to give me a kiss. Shockwaves went through my body as we made out while I rubbed his dick and he continued to massage my ass.

We fell asleep together just like that as I smiled and thought to myself: I love my new life.

Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers