Breaking in the New Car

Story Info
Trent takes me for a ride in his new car and cums on my face.
1.8k words
4.34
10.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Trent and I had reconciled, I was finding it impossible to be faithful to my boyfriend. Thankfully we didn't live together so I could sneak away fairly often to see Trent.

He had just bought a new car, a brand new BMW and asked me out to dinner. The dinner is how we pretend that we're moving things forward and that there's more to this then just fucking. We both know it's smoke in mirrors, but it wouldn't be the same without passion.

I met him at his place and we went to dinner in his new car. It was a lovely car, the leather seats, the high tech and the sunroof. It was incredibly fast and he looked extremely sexy driving it. I hopped in wearing jeans, heels and red top with a feminine blazer. He was wearing brown chinos, a button up shirt and a blazer. His grey hair amongst the brown is was so sexy on from the side view. He was driving and I looked over at him "this car suits you" I said while looking him up and down slowly.

He knew I felt for him, despite his lack of emotional availability, he still tried and was always the one to keep things between us going. He would never know about my boyfriend, so long as I could help it. He thanked me, he was excited about his car, and I leaned my hand over to his upper leg, and rubbed his cock through his pants... Smiling cheekily. He was already half hard, no work ever needed to be put in to make him hard.

He smiled and chucked while he softly put his hand on mine to stop me from rubbing him "Don't make me turn this car around and feed you cock instead".

I laughed "Is there a punishment somewhere in that threat?" I said.

He smiled and kissed my hand "cheeky little girl" he commented. He had such a charming way of being a gentleman and womaniser at the same time.

We went to dinner, mostly interrupted by those who knew him. I wondered if he would bring other women here. I wondered what they thought when they saw me with him. It wasn't often enough to be anything serious, I wasn't his girlfriend, but every now and then we'd end up at the same places seeing the same people that he knew. I'm not sure if they were used to it, or if he would bring other women somewhere else, or if he was even seeing other women. I wouldn't ask as I didn't want to be asked in return.

We left dinner and I suggested that we take a drive while we were out. We got in the car and drove, the car was so fast it threw me into my seat. Trent was so much fun. We got to a park area that had a somewhat secluded parking spot. It's a busy place most days, but it's a nice place to stop.

He parked the car, and I leaned over to him and asked "how do these car seats work?". He showed me the buttons and I moved his seat back, and into a position where I could sit on his lap. He cared about his image of course, I wasn't sure if he would risk being caught fucking me in such a public place.

He commented "this is a busy place babe".

"I'm not doing anything, I just want to sit on your lap for a bit" I responded, trying to convince him. He didn't protest, he wanted me more than he was worried about his image.

I kicked my heels off and sat on him, with my legs together and I leaned my head on his chest. He rubbed my leg, and I nibbled on his ear lightly. His hand dropped to the top of my jeans resting on my pussy and lightly brushing over it. I parted my legs slightly, and shuffled how I sat on him.

I realised at this point he was buldging through his pants, he readjusted himself and poked at me. He kissed me and I put my hand over his to rub me harder through my jeans. I wanted to entice him to let me ride him his car. He unbuttoned my jeans and put his fingers inbetween my slit, it was no secret that I was wet. My G-string was inbetween my lips as they swelled around it. He moaned softly, putting his fingers under my panties and feeling how wet I was. He put half of his finger in my pussy and moved it in and out in the tight space, still kissing me and starting to give in to fucking me in public.

He broke away and looked around, there wasn't anyone in the car park. Cars were driving up and down the street but they couldn't see in to the car park from driving past.

"Take them off" he said to me while he lifted up his hips and started unbuttoning his pants

"Fuck, I can't control myself" he continued eagerly and frustrated.

I took off my jeans and lifted my top up above my bra, I lifted myself off him to sit on his lap facing him, my legs parted around either side of the his chair. He pulled his pants down to his knees and sprung his cock out, I smiled and my heart raced with excitement. He held his cock out with his thumb ready for me to sit on him, I push him into me as he moaned and swore "Fuck yes baby, is this what you wanted? My cock shoved in your naughty pussy? Go on babe, fuck me" he said to me.

I leaned into him with my titts pressed into his body, my arms wrapped around the chair and his neck while I began to bounced on him "Yes, I love your cock in my pussy. You're so big, I'm addicted to the way you hit the walls" I moaned.

He grunted in pleasure and took a deep thrust into me, I moaned into his neck. "That's the sound of you getting fucked right" he said taking more deep thrusts into me.

My body shivered in pleasure and I continued to ride him, tensing slightly and rocking up and down. The deeper he was, the more my body shivered. He knew I could cum at any moment, but I would hold back to relish in the feeling of it all. He wanted me to cum, I knew from the size of him growing more inside me that he was holding back for me.

I gripped his neck harder, and bounced deeper, shaking more and thinking about whether or not I want to stop holding back. I loved being fucked by him, I would hold back just to have the full feeling in me for longer. Making him hold back made me feel like I was in charge and the moment was amazing. He pushed me down and thrust into me again "You feel how hard you make me!? When you're done I want you to suck the rest out of me, come on baby I feel it, be a good girl" he said to me.

I couldn't hold back any longer, he pushed me over the edge. Each time he makes me feel like a little slut my pussy would convulse on him. I reached a climax and screamed "Ahh! Oh God! I'm cumming for you!" while he thrust into me, I was too tensed up to move. I soon released and continued to convulse on his cock, panting and tired.

He wasn't done, he opened the car door and I got off him, he stepped out of the car with the door open, looking down at me "suck the rest out of me" he demanded through his panting, he pulled my bra down to let my titts free and I squatted down while he leaned against the car.

I put him in my mouth, and let him hit the back of my throat the way he likes. He put his hand at the back of my head, one of my hands stroking his shaft, and the other holding onto him for support. I choked a couple of times but kept going, I could taste of my own pussy all over him and my saliva was dripping all over his cock. I finally had a rhythm I was comfortable with and I used my spare hand to continue fingering my pussy as he watched.

"Fucking hell Emma! I'm going to cum!" he said, pushing his cock down my throat. The head of his cock swelled down my throat and began to choke me, but he held my head in place until the first bit of cum started shooting out, he let go so I closed my eyes. With his cock in his hand, the other on the top of my head, he started shooting his load all over my face. Three or four shots in, he slid himself back into my mouth, still jerking his cock, while the last bits dripped down my throat.

I opened my eyes as he looked down at me with my face covered in cum, his cock in my mouth, my titts out and my fingers in my pussy "Fuck you're hot". I lifted myself up and he reached into the car to get some tissues. He wiped my face and I lent into the car to get some water.

Behind me, I felt his hand on my ass cheeks before sliding his fingers back into me and saying "I'll never get enough of his pussy", fingering me gently as I bent over. I moaned and he fingered me harder. I bent down across the front chairs to lay down and he came into the car ontop of me fingering me deeper.

His head next to mine he whispered in my ear "are you going to go again babe?". I flicked my hair to the side exposing my neck.

He bit into my shoulder while fingering me harder "Oh my God, yes don't stop!" I said to him. He kept going biting me harder, fingering me harder, and I tensed up, cumming a second time.

I could feel his fingers were getting squashed inside me by the tensing "Yes baby, that's it!" he said and he pushed them into me the way same way he thrust into me earlier.

He slowed down, and sucked on my neck. Finally taking his fingers out of me, smacking my ass and he said "that's enough, put your clothes on". I put my clothes on and we left, I was exhausted and leaned over with my head on his shoulder for the ride home.