My First Time Shared Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband arranges trip for wife to be shared.
3.6k words
4.1
69.9k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One:

By way of introduction, I met Sean's wife, Beth, where I worked a long time ago and we became close friends. She was a really cute girl with slim body and smallish breasts. We both tended to be sexual in nature so most of our lunch conversations would be about sex. We knew we could trust each other so we felt comfortable sharing intimate details about our sex lives which I loved doing. Her husband Sean is really good looking, over 6 foot tall, very masculine, he played college sports and is still in great shape. And he was very much an Alpha male.

We started double dating with our husbands and Nick and Sean became really good friends. I guess Sean was strongly attracted to large breasted women so he had a thing for me and would flirt and tease me a lot on our double dates.

Our favorite double date was to go to a local bar which featured great food and a really nice, dark dance floor and great sound system. Often they would have guest performers and there was always a good crowd there.

During our visits there, Nick and Beth would chat at the table and Sean and I would dance and then one night Sean got a little carried away and started secretly groping me. I thought this was a minor thing where he'd had too much to drink so I didn't make a fuss, but over the next few visits to the bar, as Sean and I would dance, he'd regularly rub his hands over my ass and even squeeze it and occasionally over my breasts, which was "mostly" harmless, but still a little alarming.

I enjoyed his touch but I still asked him to stop. Shaun said it was OK since he'd caught Nick secretly watching and since Nick never said anything, Sean surmised Nick liked to watch and was OK with Sean groping me. I was a little surprised so I asked Nick about it later on the way home and he said he had noticed Sean touching me, but didn't think it was a big deal, he thought it was kind of a turn on seeing his wife felt up in a public place and he said besides, it looked like I enjoyed Sean touching me so he was OK, if I was OK with it.

I also mentioned it to Bethany and she said she'd rather it be me that Sean got frisky with and not some stranger since she trusted me that I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her so she felt safe if Sean wanted to blow off a little "steam" with me.

On our next double date, I told Sean what Nick and Beth had told me which inadvertently gave Sean the green light to touch me and as long as he mostly behaved himself it was alright with our spouses, which is exactly what he did. Often times during these groping sessions, I would feel Sean's cock pressed against me. It seemed big, but without touching him there, there was no real way to tell and I had made it a point to not touch Sean inappropriately. I never wanted Nick or Beth to think I was the aggressor and I worried that once I got really aroused and responded to Sean by touching him back, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop and things would get way out of hand.

Eventually, when Sean had a good buzz going, he tested the waters to see how far I would let him go while we danced. One night during a set of slow dance songs, with one hand on my back to hold me close to him, he put his other hand under my top (that night I wasn't wearing a bra) and he groped my breasts and tweaked my nipples. When I didn't make him stop, he got even more aggressive. I was feeling frisky, and him knowing that I was turned on, his fingers found their way under my short skirt. He groped my pussy and ass for a bit and then he slid my thong panties down and off my legs and left it on the dance floor.

I was already moist as he stroked up and down my slit and eventually he slid two fingers into my cunt gliding in and out while he used his thumb to tease my clit. I was getting very aroused with him taking full control like that him knowing I wasn't totally comfortable him using me like that, but too weak to make him stop. I looked around and noticed two other couples near us watching with my skirt lifted and Sean's hand caressing me, and that made it even more erotic. I just rested my head on his shoulder and enjoyed him touching me as he held me close to him. He could tell I was getting close to climaxing as well as those watching by the moaning sounds I made.

I climaxed just before that song was ending and when I finally got my self control back, I asked Sean to stop since I needed a break and for us to sit down. Once back at the table, I made the excuse of not feeling very well and asked Nick to take me home.

On the way home, Nick asked me what happened and I told him exactly what Sean did. Rather than get mad, Nick got really excited and asked me to pull my skirt up and show him I wasn't wearing panties and then he reached over and put his hand on my pussy to play with me as he asked questions, wanting all the details like how did I feel letting another man touch me intimately, bringing me to a climax, and how did it feel knowing that people were watching us. I was honest with Nick and said that I really enjoyed Sean taking full control of me. Knowing that another man was doing it only made it nastier and therefore even more erotic.

I noticed that Nick was really aroused by my answers about Sean using me that way. He confessed that he did find it very erotic that Sean touched me like that on the dance floor. His only regret was that he wasn't sitting where he could have watched. I confirmed with him that if he had been able to watch, he wouldn't have tried to stop Sean and he said no. I should have realized he'd be that way. He's always trying to get me to expose myself in public so others can watch. I dropped the subject there, but put in my mind that Nick was not done with this.

After that first time, every once in a while Sean would get in a real naughty mood and grope me under my top and play with my breasts and his hands would find a way down underneath my panties. I enjoyed his touch and just about always, it ended in a nice climax. I would enjoy myself immensely justifying that Nick never objected to me being used like that and knowing that Nick would get aroused when I shared all the details about what had happened so I continued to let Sean use me.

One day while at lunch, Beth mentioned that she and Sean had crazy sex over the weekend and she told me they photographed their sex play with a new digital camera that Sean had purchased. She got into detail on how great the sex they had was and how exciting it was to have the photos taken. Beth had me very aroused because she knew Sean and I played nasty when we danced, which I had confessed to her multiple times. She always bragged about what a huge cock Sean had and what a great lover he was, which I think was just to make me jealous.

Then she mentioned she had downloaded some of the photos from their playtime onto her phone. Telling me that made me think she might want to share them with me so I begged her to show me. Oh my gosh.. she happily opened her phone and showed me the naked photos and each one got more erotic.

I got so aroused seeing photos of the two of them in different states of undress. Then she totally floored me when she showed me a photo she took of Sean naked, full frontal with a huge erection. His cock was enormous. And the last pic was one that Sean took of Stephanie bending forward with Sean's cock just at the entrance to Stephanie's cunt.

I still to this day remember those photos and how sexy they looked and I teased her that she better take good care of him, because I might go after him after looking at that cock and how I imagined it inside me. She just laughed and nothing was ever said again about the photos after that.

Sadly, their marriage ended in divorce a little while later. It turned out Sean couldn't control himself and got into trouble messing around. Beth found out when someone shared photos that were taken during one of his "get togethers" with another couple.

After the divorce, Beth moved away back East and Sean move to the West Coast area. I never had contact with Beth after that, but Nick and Sean keep their friendship going, and their love for college sports. They'd talk on the phone some during football season and they even went to a couple of football bowl games together.

A while back Nick formally put me on notice he wanted to make his fantasy of wife sharing a reality. We had spent a lot of time talking and fantasizing about it. I consider myself pretty liberal and I was not totally opposed to the subject, but I did share my concerns about the risks involved specific to our marriage and our relationship.

I told Nick if all the circumstances were right, then I would try to help him fulfill his desire. The problem was always trying to find the right man to make Nike's wish come true. He proposed several prospects he thought would be suitable, but none of them worked for me. Over time I thought his urge had subsided, since he said nothing for several weeks.

I was not opposed to Nick watching me with another man, and to be honest, after hearing his repeated requests, I became quite interested in the possibility and started to read wife sharing stores on erotic websites and found them very stimulating. My favorite scenario was the wife's total sexual submission to an alpha lover while her husband watched. I also learned about how the husband can sometimes also become submissive to the alpha male. I found that idea very sensual imagining what Nick might be told to do and willingly obey.

Some time later, as we climbed into bed, Nick began making love to me. As things progressed, he stripped my nightgown off of me and between playing special attention to my nipples which are a very strong erogenous zone for me, he then began fingering my clit and pussy, I was feeling very aroused. That's when he nonchalantly made a comment saying he wanted to invite Sean to join us on our upcoming Lake trip (we have a 24 ft boat that we use to explore and camp on the lake ). It's perfect for the two of us.

I was really surprised and asked Nick how inviting Sean was going to work. When Nick and I go camping on our boat on the lake Nick always sees to it that I spend most of my time either partially or fully naked on those trips.

Nick replied we let other people see us naked, so to him, it wouldn't be a big deal if Sean saw me also. I then asked how we were going to find opportunities for sex with Sean right there. I also reminded him that Sean was not a stranger and how Sean had engaged in heavy petting more than just a few times when we used to double date.

Nick said he thought it would be exciting to see me naked in front of Sean and the groping only made it sexier... He said that if I went swimming naked then Sean would probably go without a suit also and I'd get a chance to see his enormous cock.

I then made the mistake of telling Nick I had seen pictures of Sean's cock and knew how big it was. I explained about the lunch with Beth and the shared photos and Nick pressed me to find out how I felt about seeing his cock like that and I confessed I was so aroused from looking at the photos with Beth that for several days after that, I masturbated while imagining Sean fucking me with that monster of his.

Then the light when on in my head and I realized Nick's whole intent of inviting Sean would be for Sean and I to get aroused from the closeness and exposure and eventually we'd end up having sex while Nick got to watch.

I called Nick on that and accused him of setting me up to be shared with Sean. I reminded Nick that he'd been trying for months to get me to agree to a threesome and I kept saying no. Nick said it was a long shot if Sean was even available or willing and at this point I should not "over think" the consequences of the invitation. I asked him if he was prepared for any negative consequences, and he answered that he was. I would have been much more upset, but I began considering the possibilities of sex with Sean and realized quickly Sean was the perfect candidate for a threesome and I was became very aroused thinking about it.

I told Nick that if I was ever shared with another man, that Sean would for sure be one of the very few options I would consider. Nick said that we should both think on the possibilities and consequences and then we could decide later and if we agreed, he would call Sean. I added the provision that if we did agree, that Nick had to explain to Sean that it was Nick's idea for Sean and I to get physical so Nick could watch.

That discussion ended and I still hadn't had a climax yet. Nick then told me to close my eyes and relax and imagine we're at the Lake with Sean sitting next to me and he groping me like he used to and then going from there. I closed my eyes as Nick stroked my pussy as he described how Sean would get braver and more aggressive and then went into detail on what happened after that. When the part came where Nick fantasized about how Sean puts his cock inside my pussy, Nick slowly slide his cock inside me and started to pound away. I was so turned on with my imagination full of Sean that I had a really powerful organism and Nick i climaxed as well.

Spending that night and several others having sex and Nick sharing fantasy after fantasy about me fucking Sean while Nick watched and even participated, I finally agreed for Nick to call Sean and see if he'd even be interested, which Nick did the next morning. They talked for a while and the conversation was left with Sean super surprised by the invitation (questioning more than a few times if I was really agreeable to this or not) and saying he wanted some time to think about it.

Sean called Nick back a couple of days later and said he'd be delighted to join us on our next lake trip if he could make the necessary travel arrangements and if he could talk to me directly to confirm my desire for the three of us to get together to spend a few days together getting nasty. It was planned that Sean would call me and Nick made a point to be gone on business during the time Sean and I would talk on the phone.

When Sean called me, it was just like old times and we chatted for an hour just reminiscing. He mentioned to me how much fun he used to have when we went dancing and how much he enjoyed those opportunities to be able to dance with me and get frisky. I responded by confessing how much I enjoyed his intimate touching during those dances also and that was a big reason why I agreed to Nick's request to allow Sean to join us on this trip.

The rest of the conversation was spent talking about the trip and making plans. Sean asked me questions about Nick and I and our current relationship and then more questions about our sexual relationship and what favorite sex positions and techniques that I enjoyed and things he needed to be aware of to make sure everything was enjoyable and went smooth. I was very open and honest with Sean and found myself getting very aroused taking about those things with him imagining that if this all worked out, I would actually be doing these things with Sean.

Sean asked me how i felt about him making Nick a cuckold. I told him it was bound to happen eventually and I thought Sean would be better because he would not demean Nick for it. I asked Sean if he had done this before with other couples and he said multiple times. He told me how he enjoyed getting the husband to suck his cock. The thought of watching Nick suck a cock for the first time got me very aroused, I couldn't control myself any longer and needed to touch myself and play with my clit. After a few minutes of this Sean noticed a change in my breathing and asked me why. I was embarrassed to answer, but confessed truthfully that I was masturbating while we talked and imagined what might transpire on our trip. Sean confessed that in a similar conversation to the one he was having with me, Nick had confided in Sean that I like to masturbate and I do it regularly, and often I'll let Nick watch., That revelation embarrassed me that Nick would share that, but it was true so what could I say.

After my conversation with Sean, knowing that this trip was actually going to take place, I wrote an email and shared the details of my trip plans with a very special penpal I had made on the Lushstories website. Megan expressed concern for me since this was the first time I had ever agreed to do this after Nick had been asking for some time. She said these kinds of things can be so risky so I had to be careful, especially in my relationship with Nick that I didn't get carried away with Sean humiliating Nick and Nick ending up with feelings of being left out or jealously or even worse.

She was very adamant that I make sure to include Nick in everything and said that before I even started with Sean, the first thing I needed to do was to show Nick how much I still loved him by kissing him and even giving him a blow job in front of Sean so Sean knew how I felt about Nick. She told me to be very careful not to allow Nick to be humiliated by Sean. There were lots of other suggestions that Megan shared with me and I could see immediately what good sense she had. I was so grateful I had a special someone to talk to and discuss things with since this was my first time and I was scared, and she was the perfect friend and helped me immensely.

In the following days, based on Megan's advice, Nick and I talked about what our expectations would be and Nick said he would always want to be there when Sean and I had sex and that somewhere during the trip he wanted me to have anal sex with him and Sean as well. I was nervous about anal sex since Sean's cock was so big but I promised to try. I then shared my fantasy about Nick sucking Sean's cock and he said he was uncertain how that would go, but he too promised to try. The next day I went to an adult toy store and found a large dildo that I thought was about the size of Sean's cock and for the days leading up to our trip, I practiced taking that dido in my cunt and even in my ass to prepare me for Sean. I made Nick take turns sucking on that dildo as I instructed him on the art of oral sex and deep throating it so at least he would have some practice if that "opportunity" in fact happened on the trip.

Our plans went forward, and over the next few weeks we got ready for our trip. The plan was for Nick and I to arrive at the lake on Thursday evening to launch the boat and camp out over night and then pick up Sean at the marina after his flight from LA on Friday about Noon. We would return Sean to the Marina on Sunday for him to catch his flight home.