Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike attends his first Hollywood party.
6.6k words
4.71
4.8k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Madelaine Petsch, Gillian Jacobs & Alison Brie

Tags: MF, MFF, Cons, Oral, Facial, Creampie

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

Once the Uber driver dropped me off at my house, I was too tired to do anything other than walk inside, undress, and pass out in my bed. As I laid in bed, I imagined how differently tonight could've gone if Kate and I hadn't been interrupted, although it also could've ended a lot worse if we hadn't heard her husband come in. Either way, the image of her body in a state of undress gave me something to think about as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 8:30 feeling groggy, but also unable to fall back asleep so I decided it was best to start the day early. I hopped in the shower and scrubbed myself down, trying my best to get the smell of sex from yesterday off of me before I went out. As I turned off the shower and reached for a towel, my cell phone went off. I grabbed it to see that it was my agent Jen, likely to give me my daily itinerary.

"Hey Jen, what's today looking like for me? Hopefully you've got something along the lines of yesterday for me."

"I guess that explains why you sound so chipper this morning. I assume you and Kate had a nice time."

"Yep, Kate's really great. I'm looking forward to meeting with her again."

"Yeah, well try and keep it professional, I don't need articles about you being seen leaving a married actress' house. The public will only assume the worst." This made me smirk, as I'd slept with one married celebrity yesterday, which could've been two without our unwanted guest.

"I'll try my best, but I can't promise anything."

"Yeah, whatever, anyway, you've got a party to go to tonight. Plenty of celebrities looking for projects, and with your recent jump in status, I'm sure several ladies will offer quite a bit to get into your next picture."

"Well, I'm not going to hire someone just because she's willing to blow me. She's got to at least fuck me for the role," I joked.

I could hear Jen roll her eyes and sigh at my attempt at humor. "As long as you don't pull a Harvey, I really don't give a fuck what you do. I'll send you the address in a bit, I've got other clients to deal with."

"I bet you don't love them as much as you love me."

"Don't drop me once you're a part of the A-list, and then maybe I'll love you. Have fun at your party."

"Thanks," I said before Jen hung up, likely to give another one of her clients their schedule for the day.

After placing my phone back down, I quickly dried myself off and exited the shower. I only bothered putting on a pair of boxers as I searched through my closet for an outfit to wear at this evening's party. I picked out a tight-fitting blue-striped polo-shirt with khaki pants on my bed and then headed downstairs to make breakfast. After munching down on my bagel and eggs, I got a call from one of my most recent hookups.

"Hey, Madelaine, what's up?"

"Hey, sorry to call you so early but I've got a favor to ask you."

"Yeah, sure, what is it?"

"Come to your front door and I'll tell you," she said, hanging up right after. I was somewhat confused, but went to my front door anyway. Since it was mostly glass, I could see a figure through the door, which I assumed was Madelaine.

As soon as I turned the doorknob, the door was forced open and Madelaine stormed in, looking just as sexy as I remembered, wearing nothing but a light purple silk robe and a pair of matching heels. Her smooth, pale legs were all I could admire while she stood in front of me, but not for long. Before either of us said anything, Madelaine undid the tie on the robe, letting it open to reveal her sexy, toned body. Her medium-sized breasts hung perfectly on her chest, her flat stomach showed off her abs, and there was a small patch of nicely trimmed red public hair above her tasty-looking pussy.

"Fuck..."

Madelaine smiled and giggled, with her eyes glued to my hardening dick, clearly seen through my very thin boxers.

"Well, I hope you can guess what the favor is."

"Yeah, I think I've got an idea," was all I could muster out as I continued admiring the beautiful redhead's body. She finally dropped the robe off of her shoulders, exposing her fine nude form, then winked at me as she spun around, giving me a view of her perfect ass.

"Come on, pull that big, beautiful dick out and fuck me!"

I didn't even respond. There was no need to. The only thing that needed to be done was for me to do as Madelaine said. I quickly dropped my boxers and kicked them off. I grasped Madeleine's waist, lifted her small, curvy body into the air and pressed her against the wall. I didn't even give her a chance to take off her heels, I was too eager to get at that irresistible pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, as I grabbed hold of my shaft and forced every inch inside of her. Her red lips formed an O as my cock split her in two.

"Ooohh, I remember that feeling," the redhead laughed as I began to fuck her. I gripped hard into Madeleine's ass, slamming both of our bodies into the wall with every thrust. The warm and wet feeling of her pussy around my dick was incredible, not to mention how tight it clutched me. I was fairly certain it wouldn't be long until I was filling her with my morning load. Her manicured hands went into my short, brown hair, pulling it every which way as she struggled to get words out.

"YES...YES...FUCK...ME!" Madeleine cried out in that sexy voice of hers, pulling my face towards hers and forcing her lips on me. Not that I minded, as the lips I was now kissing felt just as good as the lips I was currently fucking. Our lips locked, aggressively trying to dominate the other's set, neither succeeding as we were both fueled by too much lust. Her tongue fought its way into my mouth, as I tasted the cherry lipstick that covered her luscious red lips.

I was enjoying our current position, especially being able to grasp Madeleine's famously plump booty, but I wanted to take her in a different position before I finished. I moved my hands from her asscheeks to her hips, placing her down on the ground, before spinning her around so her ass pointed towards me.

"Just like every other guy, always gotta fuck me while you look at my butt," she sarcastically joked, reaching behind her and spreading her cheeks for me. The view I was given gave me an idea, which would also give me a chance to recoup from nearly cumming already.

"Does every guy do this?" I asked, as I dropped to my knees and pushed my face between Madeleine's pale cheeks.

"Ohhhh shit, no, definitely not," Madeleine said as I kissed and licked her recently-fucked snatch. I dragged my tongue from top to bottom, tasting the slick juices that covered the perimeter of her pussy. The taste was exquisite, as was the sound of her moans. They only got louder once I pressed the tip of my tongue against her clit, making her body jolt and squirm. I grabbed both of her thighs, steadying her to make it easier for me to keep eating at her tasty gash. I continued going down on her for a bit longer, but with the rapid stimulation of her clit, Madeleine didn't seem like she could hold out much longer.

"SHIT! SHIT! I'M-I'M G-GONNA...AHHHH!" The Riverdale star let out a breathy moan as fluids from her pussy gushed over my tongue. I tried my best to lap up as much of her tasty liquid as I could, while trying not to make her orgasm any more intense than it already was. Once her juice stopped flowing and her moans began to quiet, I removed my tongue from her snatch and stood back up, kissing lightly across her sweaty skin.

"Fuck..that was...fantastic," Madeleine said, very out of breathe. Her body was still pressed against the wall, likely to help her keep her balance. She reached her hand around to cup my neck, stroking it as I continued to kiss her. It was a nice, tender moment after the rigorous fucking and pussy-eating session we'd just had. My cock was still hard, resting between Madeleine's soft cheeks, though thankfully no longer on the verge of ejaculating.

"This is nice," Madeleine said, taking her hand off my neck and turning around to face me, "but I think it's time you get to cum." She slowly dropped to her knees, now eye-level with my hard rod. As if she was trying to make this nearly painful for me, she slowly raised her hand to my dick, grasping her fingers around it, and ever-so-slowly began to stroke me. The feeling of her small hand around my erect cock was great, but her agonizingly slow pace couldn't have made me more eager to cum. She stroked from base to tip, before sticking out her tongue and lapping at my piss-slit as I did to her clit.

I threw my head up to face the ceiling and ran my hands through my hair, as my cock was now throbbing. In just the span of a couple of minutes, Madeleine had gotten me on the brink of cumming, just using a hand and her tongue. I had to give her credit, the girl had skill, and definitely knew her way around a cock (something I learned from our last encounter but was only being made more obvious now). Her other hand lightly held my balls, kneading them in her hands, as if she knew just how full of cum they were.

Her stroking pace was slowly rising, as the both of us were becoming eager for me to cum already. Madeleine's tongue retracted from my tip, but didn't leave my cock altogether. She simply raised my cock up, and licked from base to tip, and then back again, before going even lower and taking one of my balls into her talented mouth. She sucked on it, covering it in spit, before setting it free and taking in the other one. She moved back and forth between my balls, while simultaneously stroking me. Her hand movements started to gain some real momentum, which meant it wasn't going to be long at all now before I finally blew my load. I could feel my dick throbbing at the thought of covering Madeleine's face in my cum or shooting my entire load down her throat. These thoughts, combined with the jerking of my cock and the lips on my balls, brought me to the edge, giving me just enough time to warn Madelaine before I shot off.

"Fuck, Maddie, I'm gonna cum," I barely got out before I started firing powerful shots of semen. Luckily, Madeleine had been prepared as she moved her face up just in time to take every string of cum onto her pretty, pale face. With her eyes closed and her mouth in a sexy O-like shape, I glazed her from forehead to chin. There were streaks of cum across both of her cheeks, her nose, on her right eye, inside her mouth, and a bit dripping off her chin and onto her perky tits.

"Damn, Mike, you sure do cum buckets, don't ya?" She laughed as she looked up at me with her cum covered face, smiling as I took in the image of Madeliene Petsch's entire face covered in my jizz. She wiped the cum from her right eye so she could see again, slipping it between her lips and giving it a taste. "Delicious," was all she said for a minute as we stood/sat in silence.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Maddie's face, as I loved how the cum matched her pale complexion. "Wanna take a picture?" Madeleine asked me, which I assumed was a joke. I laughed and walked over to where I had kicked my boxers off.

"I'm serious, you keep looking at my face, and after the great fuck you gave me, it's the least I could do in return." After putting my underwear back on, I went back over to where Madeleine was kneeling and looked down at her cum-covered face again.

"You sure, like, aren't you worried about the picture ever leaking or my phone ever getting hacked?"

"I trust you not to spread it around, and as for the hacking, the slight risk just makes it that much hotter. Now, final chance, you want a pic of me covered in your sticky, tasty cum to remember this amazing sex by, or not?"

I didn't even bother responding, I just ran off into my living room to grab my phone, which made Maddie break out into laughter. I returned not 10 seconds later with my phone in hand, scrambling to open my camera. I aimed the phone at Maddie's gorgeous face, to which she responded by shutting her eyes, sticking out her tongue, and holding up a peace sign. This little face she did just made the picture even sexier than it already was. I backed up just a bit so I could fit her wonderful tits into the picture as well (making sure I had as much of that perfect body saved in my memory as possible). After snapping a few shots from some slightly different angles, I told Maddie I was done and shut off my phone.

"Well, that was great, but I really should get going. I've got to be on set later this afternoon and I probably shouldn't show up with cum all over my face."

"Probably not," I replied, eliciting a light chuckle from Maddie. She stood up and headed for the bathroom to clean her face, as I picked up her bathrobe and brought it into the bathroom for her.

When I entered the bathroom, my eyes were glued to Madeleine's ass, which was ever so slightly sticking out as she bent over the sink to clean her face. I could help but reach out and feel those magnificent, soft cheeks one final time before she left.

"Already ready to go again, I see?" Maddie asked, as she turned around to see my once-again hard boner trying to free itself from my boxers.

"How could I not be looking at this," I replied, putting my hands on her hips and giving her body a onceover. She did have a magnificent form, that was undeniable, plus the contrast of her fiery red hair on her pastel soft, light skin would catch any straight man's eye.

"Oh god, why do I have to be on set today?" Madelaine asked herself, as her hand moved to my newly hard shaft. She gave me a few slow strokes as she continued. "Why can't I just stay here all day with you and your amazing cock."

Maddie gave my cock a few final strokes before kissing my cheek and grabbing her robe from my hand. "Gotta leave now or else I'll never make it out of here. But feel free to text me anytime you need a tight pussy to fill. Mine is always open for you." She gave me a sexy wink before putting her robe back on and walking out the front door, the sound of her heels clicking outside slowly fading away as she got to her car.

"What a way to start the day," I said, laughing as I went to continue the rest of my day.

................

Several hours later, after a second shower to, once again, rid my body of the smell of sex and sweat, I prepared for another Hollywood party. Although most people outside of the business would likely give their life savings for a glimpse inside, it was really nothing too special. Sure, there were too many beautiful, A-list women to count, but it was far from the wild drug and sex fueled party most would likely expect from Hollywood. Or, at least, the parties I was invited to weren't like this. They were mostly networking events for actors, directors, and writers to meet and discuss future projects. I had met some great people, several of which were fairly big names, but it didn't amount to much since I was a nobody then. Since the release of my film, Jen had informed me that I'd likely be the talk of the town, at least until I "fucked it all up" (her words).

I was equally excited and nervous, as the idea of celebrities I'd crushed on or been fans of approaching me for roles was something I never thought I would actually be living out. The fact that I was so unsure of what to expect was likely what led to me spending far too much time deciding on an outfit. It was summer so I didn't want to dress heavy and regret it, but I also didn't want to underdress and seem out of place. I settled for a bit of both, a light-blue button-down shirt and khaki pants with a pair of brown loafers.

I left my house and followed the guide that Jen had sent me, leaving a bit early to account for traffic. Seeing as it was a big Hollywood get together, the house was huge and the number of cars was impossible to count. I parked quite far down the street, before heading up to the packed house. There were people inside and out, many of which I recognized, all socializing with drinks in their hand. Being far from the most extroverted person, I slowly walked around the party, admiring the number of stars and the large pool that had exactly zero people in it.

"I guess Hollywood's too formal for a pool party," I muttered to myself.

"It'd definitely be a lot more fun," a voice to the left of me said.

I quickly turned my head to the familiar voice, immediately recognizing her as Gillian Jacobs, dressed in a dark blue dress that went down to her midthigh. She looked just as beautiful now as she did when she started on Community, nearly a decade and a half ago.

"And definitely a lot more fun if you'd jump in with me," she continued, with a smirk plastered across her gorgeous face.

"You know if there's a suggestion box around here, I'd like to give them an idea for the next one of these," I joked, which made Gillian laugh.

"Cute and funny, why haven't I seen you around here before."

"Probably cause I haven't been 'Hollywood' for very long. I only just made my first feature."

"Well, you've gotten farther than most. So congrats..." Gillian trailed off, realized she didn't know my name.

"Michael."

"Well, congratulations Michael," Gillian raised her glass and took a sip from her drink, "I'm Gillian, by the way," she said, sticking out her hand for me to shake.

"Oh, I know, I'm a big fan. I've seen quite a bit of your work."

"Yeah? Big Community fan, are ya?"

"Oh, for sure, it's one of my favorite shows. But I like a lot of your other work too. You're really wonderful in Dean, and as an action fan, I had a blast with The Contractor. What a shame more people don't know about those two, those are some really solid flicks."

"Ahhhh, so you like me more than Britta, that's a nice change. Most people know me from Community and maybe Choke, but only because I got my tits out in that one."

"I was gonna bring up Choke, but it'd be impossible to mention it without..." I trailed off, not wanting to comment on the actress in front of me's breasts just minutes after meeting her.

"Without mentioning these?" Gillian grasped her chest and jiggled her breasts, before breaking out in laughter. I couldn't help but join in, as her laugh was too cute to resist.

"I was hoping I didn't have to be the one to bring them up," I said as I continued laughing, while Gillian got the rest of her giggles out.

"Well, don't sweat it, man. I've got no qualms about showing off my girls. They may not be huge, but I like them. Don't you?" She asked, looking me directly in the eye.

"Uhhhh...yeah, I mean, they're great," I stammered out, completely caught off guard.

"I'm just messing with you," Gillian laughed, "but I appreciate the compliment."

The short blonde then walked up to me and leaned up to whisper in my ear.

"I'd even be fine with giving you an update on what they look like now. How's that sound, huh?"

I wasn't sure what to say, but luckily I didn't need to respond, as Gillian's fellow Community co-star interrupted us.

"What are you two talking about?" The brunette actress asked as Gillian turned to face her friend.

"Uhh, we were just-"

"We were talking about my tits," Gillian nonchalantly blurted out. I was, once again, caught off guard by just how direct this girl was, though that was hardly a bad thing.

"Oooh, quite a nice pair she's got, hasn't she?" Alison asked, acting as if we weren't talking about her friend's boobs.

"He sure thinks so, I was just offering him a chance to see what they look like now."

"If that's the case," Alison said, turning towards me, "I'd definitely take her up on it. Or, better yet, why not compare both of us. Finally decide which Greendale girl's got the best chest."

"Sounds good to me," Gillian replied with a smile, grabbing my hand and pulling me as she followed her friend, not even bothering to ask me what I had to say (not that I'd object).

12