Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way through the crowded party, up the large set of stairs, and into a hallway that was, thankfully, deserted.

"Since you're the lucky guy, which do you think is better for this? Bedroom or bathroom?" Alison asked me, finally giving me a chance to voice my opinion.

"Uh, I think the bedroom is a bit...nicer for this."

"In here then," Gillian grabbed my hand again and pulled me into the room, as her brunette friend followed close behind and shut the door, making sure it was locked.

"Don't want anyone to interrupt us, now do we?" Alison said in that sexy voice of hers.

I sat down on the edge of the large bed while Alison stood next to Gillian, both of whom were directly in front of me.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't keep you waiting, ready Gilly?"

"Ready," and on that, both girls removed the straps of their dresses, causing both to fall to the floor near simultaneously.

My eyes went wide as I gazed upon the goddess-like bodies of the two stars in front of me. Both girls glanced at each other and giggled at my reaction.

"Bet this isn't how you thought your first Hollywood party would go, did you, sweetie?" Gillian teased, running her hands across her flat stomach and over her full breasts.

"First time, eh? Well, welcome to Hollywood, cutie." Alison leaned in, giving me a close up view of her bountiful breasts, before pulling me into a kiss. I wasn't sure how far both ladies were willing to go tonight, so I refrained from doing anything but kiss back. Her lips tasted great, and the fact that Gillian was watching only made it better. Once Alison removed her lips from mine, she turned my head to the right, where Gillian was waiting her turn.

"Hiya," was all she said before pulling me into a kiss of her own, more passionate than Alison's, as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Gillian's mouth tasted just as sweet, as I placed my hand behind her head, pulling her in deeper. While Gillian and I kept our steaming make-out session going, Alison brought her mouth to my neck and kissed around, waiting to return her lips to mine. When Gillian and I finally broke apart, I could hear the heavy breathes coming from her lips.

"Not bad, newbie. Not bad. But I think you may be just a tad overdressed at the moment."

"Yeah," Alison inquired, "I think it's time to lose the clothes."

Both girls began to strip me of my outfit. Gillian unbuttoned my shirt and Alison removed my belt and undid my pants. In no time, the girls had stripped me of everything but my underwear, which they pulled down together, each with a finger in my waistband. I sat up so the two could remove my last article of clothing, as my rock-hard dick was released to the cool air.

"Damn, now that's a cock! Way to go, Gilly," Alison enthusiastically said, unknowingly giving me a huge ego boost. She held up her hand to which her blonde friend responded by high-fiving her, which made both girls laugh. The chemistry between these two was infectious, it's no surprise they work so well together.

"So, who gets to go first?" Gillian asked. I was unsure if she was asking me or Alison, but I responded anyway.

"How about rock paper scissors? Best of three?"

Both girls erupted into laughter, nearly making me forget that I was sitting with two of the most gorgeous girls in all of Hollywood, all of us sans any clothes.

"A charmer even in the bedroom, you've really picked a nice one," Alison complimented, "I think that makes you worthy of going first."

"Sounds good to me," Gillian said, giving me a quick kiss while wrapping her fingers around my erect shaft. The grasp of her hand on my member sent a shiver through my body which both girls noticed. She laughed with her lips against mine while her brunette friend started kissing across my shoulder blade. The feeling of both actresses mouths on me at once, let alone the feeling of Gillian's hand on my dick, had me throbbing in no time.

"You like that, huh? You like that small hand gripping your big cock?" Alison whispered in my ear, teasing me as she kissed and licked my earlobe. I brought my left hand to the side of her beautifully sculpted face and caressed her cheek, before brushing her silk, brown hair behind her ear. Gillian continued working my cock as she removed her lips from mine and turned me towards Alison. The brunette ceased kissing my neck and raised her lips to mine. As Alison and I continued to lock lips, I felt Gillian's hand leave my dick and within seconds, it was engulfed by her warm, wet mouth. I moaned into Alison's mouth as Gillian's began to work its way up and down my erect dick. I had to take my lips away from Alison's lips (as hard as that was), as it was becoming increasingly hard to breathe. Gillian was doing incredible work on my cock, and she was going to be rewarded for it soon, if she kept up the pace.

"I've got something to keep that talented mouth of yours occupied," Alison said, grabbing the back of my head and forcing it down to her chest, motorboating herself with my face. As I wrapped my lips around Alison's large, soft breast, I used my hand to squeeze the one I wasn't currently sucking. My other hand went down between her thighs, teasing her pink clit before I put it inside her wet lips. Alison closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath as I began working on her pussy. As Gillian continued sucking my cock, I felt her moan every now and again onto my wet knob. I removed my mouth from Alison's left breast for a moment to see if Gillian was doing what I thought she was doing. Surely enough, the blonde had her hand between her legs, furiously working her very wet vagina. I couldn't help but smirk as I went back to suckling her brunette friend's desirable mounds. Even though they were one of Alison's most alluring assets, her tits were even more irresistible and delicious than I ever imagined. Even as I got closer and closer to blowing my load into Gillian's skilled throat, I couldn't take my lips away from those mouth-watering orbs. I was hypnotized by Alison's amazing breasts, swapping every minute or two between them, licking every inch of the supple flesh, wrapping my lips around her tan-ish nipples. Alison wasn't silent as I assaulted her chest, far from it. Her moans and squeals as I groped her breasts and lightly bit her nipples only seemed to make her gushing pussy even wetter.

But while I was giving Alison's body all of my attention, Gillian was giving mine all of her's. Her soft lips and warm spit covered every inch of my dick, as she worked her mouth up and down the large rod. I groaned every time she took my entire length, which made my tip poke the back of her throat. The sounds of her talented mouth bringing me to the edge filled the room, as did the sound of me slobbering over Alison's perky chest. Gillian released me from her warm cavern, strings of saliva connected her lips to my cock even though they were no longer touching, as I released my lips from around Alison's right breast. A mischievous smile appeared on Gillian's face, as within seconds of my lips being free, she grabbed my head and pulled mine to hers. While Gillian and I made out, I continued working Alison's snatch, now with two fingers, and Gillian continued to work on herself. Since I wanted to get both girls to cum before I did, and I was very close, I needed to shift around the bed so I could work both girls as I cooled off. I took my lips away from Gillian's and removed my fingers from Alison, to which she responded with a disappointed look.

I told the girls to move up on the bed, and for Gillian to get on top of Alison. The two did as I asked, with Gillian now positioned on top of Alison, both of their flawless bodies touching. I crawled up onto the bed behind the two A-listers, deciding on my next move. I chose to grab Gillian's waist, holding her petite body in place, as I pushed the tip of my tongue against her clit. Her body shivered and her arms shook as I dragged my tongue across her pussy. I continued licking her tasty snatch for another few minutes before moving farther down and beginning to lick Alison, who, much like her blonde co-star, shivered when my tongue touched her clit. I moved back and forth between both girl's pussies, which elicited several moans, groans, and sighs from them both. After finishing a few minutes working Gillian, as I moved down to Alison, I briefly saw the pair exchanging multiple short, loving kisses. The sight of the two kissing, mixed with the taste of both girls on my tongue, kept my cock hard for the time I spent behind the duo. I kept at it, repeating the process of switching between girls until both girls had had their orgasm, it was time for me to have mine.

I removed my tongue from Alison's pussy, to which she released a heavy sigh. I got up on my knees, positioned my rod at Gillian's, and thrust forward, filling the tight blonde with my full length.

"OOOH FUCK ME!" Gillian shouted, gripping the bed sheets with her hands as I jackhammered her tight snatch.

"That's the plan," I quipped, watching as Alison crawled out from under Gillian and got up on her knees beside me. As I slammed my hips against Gillian's surprisingly plump ass, Alison placed her hand on my cheek and began kissing along the side of my face.

"How's that cock feel, Gilly? You like how that fat dick feels stretching your tight pussy?" Alison teased her blonde friend, between kisses against the side of my face and neck.

"SO BIG! SO GOOD!" Gillian could barely get the words out, as her mouth was regulated to high-pitched moans and heavy breaths. I felt her walls clamp down on my shaft as she came. Alison smirked as she watched her friend orgasm, as the two of us looked at each other and smiled. We both leaned in and kissed, this one more slow and sensual than our previous ones. This caused me to slow down the rapid-fire nature of my thrusts, which gave Gillian a chance to breathe. The blonde bombshell leaned forward, releasing my cock from inside her, collapsing onto her stomach.

"Holy shit...that was.....wow," Gillian laughed, still breathing pretty heavily. Alison laughed as well as her lips left mine, glancing down at her tired friend.

"Looks like she's a little too pooped to help with this," Alison said, gripping my wet, throbbing cock in her hand, "but I think I may be able to help." She pushed me onto my back, before mounting me, as Gillian laid to our right, still recovering. As I took a longer look at the exhausted blonde, I noticed the sheets underneath her were soaked in her juices, which made me somewhat sad I didn't get to taste them.

Alison held my dick, straddling my waist, before lowering herself down onto it, her eyes squeezing shut and her abs flexing as the crown fit inside her.

"Fuck, that is really thick," Alison giggled, slowly lowering herself a bit more, getting a couple more inches inside her. Within a few more minutes, and several more moans from Alison, my entire length was snug inside her incredibly tight pussy.

"There we go, now we can really get going." Alison started rolling her hips, slowly building up momentum as she rode me. Her flat stomach and defined abdominal muscles caught my eye, as did her impressive-as-ever breasts. The feeling of my throbbing cock being strangled by her warm, wet walls brought me close to the edge in no time. It was taking a whole lot of effort from within me not to blow my load into Alison right then and there.

Just as I was beginning to focus in on not cumming, a revived Gillian threw her leg over my face, dropping her freshly-fucked cunt onto my mouth. Although I wasn't expecting to eat anyone else out for the remainder of the evening, I also couldn't refuse another chance to taste Gillian's delicious cunt. I wrapped my arms around the blonde's thighs, pulling her hairless mound closer to my mouth and immediately attacking her clit with my tongue. Shrieks and cries quickly came from both Gillian and Alison, the former due to the ferocity of which I was eating her pussy, and the latter due to her assault on her own clit.

The three of us, all being stimulated one way or another, were nearing our final orgasms of the night. It looked like there may be a chance of a three-way orgasm, but the hope for that was cut off by a loud groan from Alison as she came on my cock. I felt her already tight walls close in on my dick even tighter as one of her hands rubbed her clit while the other clenched one of her large breasts. Alison's orgasm nearly put me over the edge, but luckily I was able to hold back while continuing my attempt to make Gillian cum one final time. My assault on her labia and clit was soon successful as I had her cumming on my face, my lips eagerly tasting as much of her liquid as I could. When Gillian finally dismounted my face, there was only one thing left to do.

I got up on my knees and began pondering what to do next but Gillian had her own plan. She was sprawled out next to me, legs wide and a smile plastered across her beautiful face.

"Get over here and fill this pussy, baby."

The mix of those words and hearing them come from the mouth of Gillian Jacobs had me worried that I'd soon wake up from an all too realistic dream, but as Alison spoke up, I came back to reality.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I don't mind at all," the brunette told me, comforting me with a kiss on the cheek, "as long as I get to eat your fast load out of her." Alison winked as she gave me a pat on the back.

I moved over to Gillian, getting into position while looking into her heavenly blue eyes. I slowly entered her pussy for the second time that evening, but this time, going much slower than I had before.

"That's it, nice and slow. Keep building up that big load until you release it all inside me."

Gillian's words alone were sexy enough to get me on edge, but with the added factor of having sex with her, I barely lasted another five seconds before I called out what everyone knew was coming.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," I shouted, curling my hands into fists and pushing them into the mattress.

"Yes, yes, give me every drop, babe!" Gillian exclaimed.

"Yeah, fill her up!" Alison cheered.

It felt like an hour had gone by once I stopped shooting off into Gillian. I quickly lost track of how many shots fired out, but I knew that if she wasn't on any form of birth control, there would be no doubt she wasn't pregnant. Once I felt like my chamber was empty, I pulled out of the blonde's pink pussy, which quickly started to overflow with my jizz. Alison was quick to leap in, nearly knocking me off the bed to feast on Gillain's freshly fucked snatch and my recently fired-off load. Despite being completely drained, the sight of watching Alison devour Gillian's pussy was indescribable.

Alison spent several minutes fishing out all of my semen from Gillian, while the sweaty blonde enjoyed the feeling of her friend's tongue inside her. When Alison was done, she moved from Gillian's cunt to her mouth, letting her taste the mix of my and her juices. The sight was beautiful, to say the least, and when the two girls looked over at me staring in awe, they both broke into laughter.

"So, who's the winner? Which of us has got the better rack?" Gillian asked, reminding me that this all started as a way for the girls to find out who had the better pair of breasts.

"Uhhh, I'd say it's a pretty even tie."

"Ugh, that's no fun," Gillian said, laying back on her elbows as Alison kneeled in front of her.

"Well, you know what that means?" Alison asked, looking at Gillian, who now had a smirk on her face.

"And what would that be?" I questioned, confused on how the girls wanted to break the tie.

"It means we've got to do this again. Right here, right now," Gillian said, as her and Alison reached for my arms and pulled me back onto the bed.

12