Breaking it down - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it had been ladies first, she was taking her time making her last question a good one. "Lets's see. I've sliced up your soul pretty good, so I think I'll reward you with a question more about me. And sex." My eyes lit up and she smiled. "It's generally accepted that guys today prefer a shaved pussy." We had a lot of good and open talk including sex, but it was still a little thrilling to hear the word 'pussy' pop out of her mouth. "Do you object, or would you be disappointed by a full bush." She paused. I could tell she was gathering the courage to be vulnerable. "Because that's me. Full bush down there. Trim just enough so that my bathing suit can contain it. But it's a lot of hair." Her face was still as she watched me, waiting for a reaction.

I returned her sober expression. She was in my lap, torso turned halfway to face me, my arms around her. I pulled the blanket away from us, grabbed one of her knees and spread her legs. Her pussy was still fully covered by her sleep shorts, but I stared directly at it, and ran one hand up her leg, stopping just before I got to the fabric. "The straight and honest answer is, I would not only love to see this mound of hair between your legs, I would also love to run my fingers through your full bush, then" I paused but decided to look her in the eye and just let it out, "lick every bit of it with my tongue." Her eyes had gone wide, but her breathing had gone deep and her face was flushed. Unless I was reading her wrong, my words had actually gotten her aroused. "No Jenny, I would not object in any way to any type of activity involving your bush. Quite the opposite. I would thoroughly enjoy it." There was no playfulness in either of us now. The mood had gone from playfulness and vulnerability to full lust. I was also breathing heavy as I eased my hand off her inner thigh. "Does that answer your question?"

Her breath started to return back to normal. "OK, good to know." She bobbed her head up and down. "Yep, that is good to know." She slid off of me and sat next to me on the footstool. "Todd doesn't like it. The hair. Down there. I mean, he doesn't really complain, and it doesn't get in the way of our sex life. Much." She shrugged. "Anyway, he certainly doesn't give me the response you just gave!" Again, her eyes were wide. And she couldn't quite hide a smile. Hmm. Well, seems like the open honesty was working out.

"My turn." I stood up and paced the room a bit, trying to pick up the energy again. "Let's see, I'm going to cheat and make this a two parter." She rolled her eyes, but smiled. The hormones must have been distracting her, because normally she was a stickler for following the rules of a game. "Under ideal circumstances, on a vacation, no obligations, feeling healthy, with a wonderful lover, how often would you have sex." She nodded, appreciating the question. "And two, how long has it been?"

"Uh, to the first part I would say, at least every other day." She reconsidered her answer. "I mean, I'd like to say every day, or even twice a day" she snorted, "but I'd be ok with every other day. That's more realistic. And to the second part, it's been three days. Todd and I had sex Friday night and meant to bang one out before you got here Sunday, but we got busy cleaning up the house and stuff."

I snorted at 'bang one out' but then slowly nodded my head. "So, you crave sex every other day, and you're a day past that. Noted." I looked at our empty glasses on the end table, and then the credits of the show that had just ended. "Well, thank you for an invigorating session of sharing. Seriously, it was just what we promised we'd do. Thank you." She returned my nod of thanks, releasing the tension of the questions by stretching out on the couch. I nodded to the glasses. "I'm going to get refills, and then let's just watch the last episode and go to bed. I need to have some idea of what this show is."

When I got back to the couch, she had the next show queued up and ready to start. She launched into a description of the show, the regular hosts, and some of her favorite episodes. I was listening, because there might be a quiz from Todd tomorrow. But really, I was much more attuned to her body than her words. I had set the glasses down and then taken a reclined position in the corner of the couch. While maintaining her narrative of the show, Jenny had nestled in to my side, one arm under me, one arm resting on my chest when it wasn't gesturing to punctuate her words, and one leg draped over mine. As her preview ended and the actual show began, she lay her head on my chest and we started watching.

Needless to say, very little of my attention was given to the show. I monitored the images and words coming from the TV just enough to follow along. But my focus was traveling up and down every inch of Jenny that was making physical contact with me. Her head laying on my chest, rising and falling slightly with my breathing, lifting occasionally to make a comment and then settling back down. Her left hand mostly resting on my chest but sometimes absently playing across my muscles, stroking gently. Her breasts pressed against my ribs, making a very warm and comfortable cushion for my side. And her leg, draped over mine, shifting from time to time, possibly to seek a more comfortable position but it seemed more like fondling than anything else.

At the first commercial I reached for the wine and offered Jenny hers. She smiled and took a fair sized gulp. I nodded, and downed half the glass. We didn't say anything, just smiling and looking into each other's eyes. As the commercial was ending, I clinked her glass and chugged the rest of my drink. She followed suit and I put the glasses back on the table. "I"m really enjoying this show." While I was pulled away from her to put the glasses on the table, I slid off my shirt and tossed it aside. She just smiled and we returned to our positions. But now, I could feel her breath on my chest. And her hand did not stop stroking me, playing with my sparse chest hair, running over the curve of my pectorals and up to the ripples of my shoulders.

While her hand was wandering around my chest, mine was roaming her back. I took my time to get to know her by touch, from the curve of her neck to the small of her back. My touch was leisurely but deliberate, no longer pretending to be casual. I was past being 'just friendly'. My hand was on her body because I was a man enjoying the feel of a woman's body.

I was getting to the point where I had explored every part of her back within reach. There were times when I was caressing skin, but it was mostly feeling her through the fabric of her shirt. If I was going to keep the evening moving forward, I need to take the next step. I decided we'd been sneaking up on it, it was time to step boldly across the line.

My right hand came up and tilted her chin up to me. She took her eyes off the screen and looked at me. I leaned my lips down toward hers as I pulled her chin up to me. Just as our lips met firmly, my left hand slid inside her shorts and wrapped firmly around her ass. Her squeak turned into a grunt as my hand clenched around her ass, and her lips parted. Our tongues met, and her flesh pressed against me all along our bodies. Now my right hand joined my left on her ass, pulling her up so our mouths could continue exploring each other more comfortably. For a few minutes, we just lost ourselves in the sensation of skin and moist heat.

She broke off with a contented sigh and flipped around to lay against me. I was prepared for not getting to go all the way, and contented myself with the pleasures of her body that I had already gotten that night, which was more than I had expected. "That was awesome," I whispered in her ear. "Oh!" she wrapped one of my arms around her stomach, and ran her other arm back around my head and neck. "Just shut up and watch the show."

I did, but I didn't stop enjoying the feel of her. My hands were intimately caressing the skin under her shirt, but not quite venturing all the way to the breasts. Her legs were twining with mine, her ass was wriggling against my hips, her hand stroking my leg and abs, but she was also not quite crossing the boundary of my boxers.

It wasn't until the show was nearly over that I noticed her movements had gotten much more rhythmic. I looked at her face, and her eyes were closed, breathing much quicker than I would have expected. I looked down and noticed the hand that wasn't gripping my thighs had slid inside her pajama bottoms. And now I could see it was definitely stroking inside them!

I got very still, like you would if you happened upon a deer that you didn't want to scare away. I waited, watching, getting the feel of her rhythm. I felt the tension in her right leg, and used my hand to slide it up into a more comfortable position. Conveniently, it also widened her legs and gave her hand better access. I tucked by head against hers, moving my lips down onto her neck and began kissing and caressing her neck with my lips. She licked her lips, and started letting moans escape. With my right hand grabbing her thigh, I now let me left hand slide up her stomach directly to cup her breast. Her back arched slightly. After some time massaging, with nothing but heavier panting from Jenny, I began slightly rolling and pinching the nipple. The moans got a little loader and the hand between her legs pumped a little faster. My right hand began inching up her thigh. I moved slowly enough that she would notice and have plenty of time to object or stop me, but the protest never came. My lips continued working on her neck, my left hand continued to work her breast, and now my right hand slid up inside the shorts.

My fingertips touched the bush she had told me about. My heart started racing, as I slid my hand in just a bit further and stroked the hair just outside her pussy lips. I resisted the temptation to go any further, waiting for her reaction. Her hand slowed down and stopped. She kept her eyes closed, but turned her head up to mine. I leaned in for a deep kiss, which she reciprocated full force. Her voice was a whisper "I can't quite get there, will you help me?" I didn't say anything, playing it again in my head and trying to figure out if she really meant it. Then she left no doubt by grabbing my hand and pressing it squarely on her clit.

"My pleasure." First I repositioned our bodies to make us both more comfortable. I grabbed her hips and planted her ass squarely on my crotch. I even reached down and positioned my cock in between her ass cheeks. No sense pretending I wasn't getting hard, and I knew the feel of my manhood would heighten her arousal. I then moved her torso over so that she was laying on her back on top of me. We could no longer kiss but she wouldn't be twisted and uncomfortable. With both of us laying comfortably, I could focus on her pleasure.

My hands slid from her chest down her sides, past her hips, and then wrapped around her inner thighs. I pushed her legs apart, spreading her legs wide. She still had on her shorts, but they offered no resistance as both my hands slid inside. I took just a moment to enjoy running my fingers through her bush, exploring her mound. Then I got down to business. She was already plenty aroused, no need to tease her any more. I slid the fingers of my right hand along her slit, and spread her pussy lips wide. They were already slick, and I enjoyed the feel of her warmth and wetness. While I continued to slide up and down the length of her pussy, my left hand came in and focused on her clit. She responded with a gasp and clung to my arms, body clenching from the pleasure exploding between her legs. I quickened the pace on her nob, and her breathing quickened along with the pulse of my fingers.

I maintained my stroking, sensing I was hitting the right spots and tempo. Her body was clenching and writhing against mine, and I set my hands on autopilot so I could take in the feel of all of her. Her cheek was nestled against mine, and I heard every gasping breath. Both her arms had slid along mine, hands holding my wrists, more as a place to hang on than anything else. As her hips writhed on top of me, her ass was sliding up and down my cock slightly, getting me to the edge of my own orgasm. And the feel of my fingers all over her pussy, slick and hot, was the best sensation of all.

I felt her getting to the edge, and slipped a finger inside her pussy. I was already stroking her lips, her slit, and her clit. Adding my finger inside her sent her over, and her hips started bucking. I held her down, my fingers continuing to do their assigned duties. Her hips really started bouncing around, so I used one hand to guide the other, maintaining the fingers on her clit and still stroking inside her. Her orgasm hit, and her gasps rang out in the room, her hips froze as the convulsions moved to the inside of her body. She shuddered and her body released. After a moment she drew a deep breath and let out "God that was good. . ."

I started stroking again. She looked up at me with a surprised look, "Uh, in case you missed the memo, I came." I smiled, but kept stroking. The surprised look faded into one of lust as I continued to lightly play with her pussy. I playfully kissed her cheek, her nose, then her mouth. I casually brought one hand up to her breast and cupped it, not to arouse but to simply enjoy the feel of her body. My other hand kept stroking, and I could see she was beginning to lose herself into the sensations building up in her body, again. "One of the beautiful things about women is their ability to have multiple orgasms." As my fingers stroked up and down her slit, my thumb worked her clit. "Since you're already aroused and ready to go, might as well get your money's worth." My finger stopped sliding along her slit and started sliding into her slit. I whispered directly into her ear, "I really enjoy watching you, feeling your body, as you orgasm. Cum for me Jenny." As I said this, I slid a second hand back down between her legs. Now I could have one hand on her clit and use the other to pound two fingers in and out of her pussy. As I did, she launched into another orgasm, this time holding her hips still against mine but clenching the walls of her vagina against my probing fingers. "Oh, my, god, that, feels, so, good" she grunted out to the thrusts of my hand insider her. She reached back and held my face, pressing her lips against my cheek. I felt her hot breath and she moaned through her second orgasm. A few final hip thrusts, and then she came down off the plateau and relaxed against me.

After a moment, she flipped around and curled up against my side. She closed her eyes and just relaxed against me, recovering from the exertion. I put my fingers in my mouth, tasting the juices from her pussy. As I smacked my lips, her eyes opened and saw me licking my fingers. Her eyes went wide. "Are you . .?" I held the fingers up to my nose and took a big whiff. "You taste lovely," I told her, "a little salty but fresh. Kind of like an oyster." I held up my other hand to her mouth. "Want to try it?"

She stared at me. Then she took a lick and considered the flavor. "Hmm, you're right." I let out a grin, then it turned into a laugh. "Yeah, I do not have any hang-ups about bodily fluids." She joined my laugh. "I hate to bring up my boy friend just now, but Todd gets really uncomfortable with it. He likes to get in, get out, and then clean up. Like you said, it's nice to have a little variety in a lover, because just relaxing and enjoying the sex after the orgasm is a luxury I rarely get." I smiled wide as I reached down between her legs, wet my fingers again, and plopped them in my mouth. She laughed and gave me a very wet and sloppy kiss, saliva and pussy juice mixing in our mouths. She flopped on top of me, this time front to front. We continued kissing, uninhibited in our exploration of each others' mouths.

When we came up for air, she had a serious look. "You did an excellent job of taking care of my needs. I realize you are in dire need of release right now." Now that she was laying on top of me, my erection was pressing very noticeably between her legs. "I hope you don't get mad, but I'm not ready to go all the way, at least not right now. So, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm willing to do for you." She was pensive, and really did seem worried about upsetting me.

"Holy crap, don't even," I blurted. "This evening has gone farther and I've enjoyed more of you than I ever expected. You can go pure nun on me the rest of this week and I'll still have a cat who ate the canary grin when I leave." I gave her a hug, the old familiar 'it's great to see you my friend' hug we'd perfected over the years, and the worried tension that had crept back into her body melted away. She propped her arms on my chest and looked me in the face. I smiled gently and finished "I'm a big boy and can take care of myself anytime I need." My smile turned to impish grin. "You've given plenty of good material to fantasize about while I'm stroking myself." On that note, there was a surge in my groin, which she obviously felt.

She rocked her hips, grinding a little on my cock. "Don't say it if you don't mean it." She lifted her hips, slid down a little, and planted her pussy right on top of my erection. She still had on her shorts, and I had on my boxers, but, Jesus, she was killing me! She rocked her hips up and down for a while, staring me in the face and licking her lips. She suddenly stopped and pulled up her hips, breaking contact. "Still in control?"

I took a breath. "Ok, I said you didn't have to do it, but I am going to need a minute to take care of myself. You can't just tease me indefinitely."

She slid her hips and legs off mine, but kept her arms on my chest. She looked down at the bulge in my boxers, and then back up at me. "Well, go ahead then."

I stared up at her. She didn't move. "I'll need a little lubrication." I pulled my hand up to her face and presented the palm in front of her mouth. "Saliva please."

She contemplated my hand, and then obliged by giving it a lick. I snorted. "No, that's not near enough. You don't give very many hand-jobs do you? You need to really slobber on that thing and get it wet."

"No, I don't give any hand jobs," she grumbled, but she followed instructions and gave my hand a generous dose of her saliva.

I stuck my hand in my boxers and grabbed my cock. A little sigh escaped me as I was finally taking care of my needs. I started stroking, spreading Jenny's spit on my cock and making sure I could beat myself silly. "More," I demanded, presenting Jenny with my palm again. She complied, and now I had enough to get serious about jerking off. My hand started pumping away.

Jenny slid her face down to my groin. She watched my hand bounce up a down inside the boxers for a minute, then pulled the shorts away. She settled in to watch my hand sliding up and down on my hard cock. A smile played on her lips, and she ran one hand on my chest, her gaze drifting from my cock up my body to my face, and down to my cock again. It didn't take long for me to get off, and my cum launched out on to my chest, leaving gooey trails from my nipples down to my belly button.

She was a little startled when I came. Her eyes watched the shooting cum and she was transfixed when it splashed down on to my skin. As I finished cumming, she put her hand back on my chest. Hesitantly, she slid her fingers into the cum trails, and then picked some up between her fingers. She looked at me, playing the the goo between her fingers, and then licked the cum off her fingers. I gave her a querying look. "It's actually not that gross," she smiled.

I laughed out loud. The release of my orgasm had me much more relaxed and playful now. I reached up and pulled her down on top of my face, giving her a kiss on the lips, cum and all. She gasped and pulled back. She looked down at the cum that was now smeared on her shirt. "You kissed me. You're not disgusted by all this?"