Breaking it down - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'm sorry, are you? I can be more civilized if needed."

She considered, then lay down on my chest again. She ran her fingertips over my chest, playing in the cum trails and smearing it more on my skin. "Actually, I'm really enjoying you being so relaxed about it. It's not like it's radioactive waste or something. Todd will rush off to clean everything perfectly, and he expects me to do the same. It's nice to just relax in the release of sex and bask in the afterglow." She leaned over me, licking some of the cum, then blatantly smeared some on her lips and cheek. She picked up a glob on one finger and smeared it on my face, then got another glop and stuck it right in my mouth. I sucked her finger into my mouth. She came in for a sloppy kiss, rubbing our faces together, then plunging tongues back and forth. "Ok that barrier busted flat down." She stated with a satisfied grin.

We caressed each other's bodies a little while longer. When the relaxed mood started turning toward sleepy, I said "Messy sex is great, but I don't want to be crusty when I sleep. That only happens when I get too drunk. I say we shower together and go to bed."

Jenny exclaimed. "Yeah? I promise I won't keep comparing you to Todd when we're doing this, but he never showers with me. Says it gets too crowded. Which is bullshit, since we've been in places that have large walk-in showers. Just some self-conscious hang-up of his."

"Don't sweat it, this is why we're doing this. To experience the things our lovers don't want to do, to vent about the frustrations of our relationships with someone who won't hold it against us." I smiled and held her body against mine one more time. "Oh, and personally I'm doing this because you're a hottie and I have a penis, so I also just REALLY want to." She laughed.

We moved to the shower. I basically had my hands on her the entire time, taking advantage of the excuse to really explore every inch of her. I washed her hair, added the conditioner, and then grabbed the soap and sponge and caressed every inch of skin. I started at the extremities and worked my way in. Jenny did get the cum cleaned off of me, but mostly just stood and enjoyed the attention I was giving her.

When I got to the breasts, I slowed down and made no pretense that I was concerned about cleaning. I was standing in front of her, and I had dropped the sponge so that each hand could focus on a breast. I massaged for a while, then played with the nipples. I knelt in front of her and took a nipple into my mouth, nibbling and sucking until it got hard. I moved on the next nipple, giving it the same treatment. Jenny just stood, letting me do whatever I wanted. I stood up and turned her around. I wrapped my arms around her, hands still massaging her breasts and playing with the nipples. I then moved one hand down, slipping it between her legs. No hesitancy this time, I moved my hand straight to her clit. She just sighed, one hand on my arm, legs spreading to let me in. I wasn't fully erect, but had enough of a hard-on that she felt it as I pressed it against her back. I kept one hand working on her breast and the other stroking between her legs. I positioned us so the shower water was cascading around my hand on her pussy. The slapping noise made by my hand filled the room, soon joined by the gasping of her third orgasm that night.

I slowed down quickly, letting her down off the high. She sighed, and contentedly leaned against me as I rinsed her hair, then rinsed her body. I shut off the water, and toweled her off. I was enjoying another excuse to caress every part of her again, but I didn't linger. We were both tired now, and ready for sleep.

I got fresh sleep wear. I hid our cum stained clothes in my suit case. Todd wouldn't dig through my stuff, but leaving Jenny's sleep shorts out where he could stumble on them would definitely cause problems. Jenny said she would do laundry when Todd was sleeping the next day.

I escorted her to her bedroom. "I'm just . . ." I shrugged, beaming a giant smile of happiness. "That was such a wonderful evening, I'm just so happy," I told her. "It was more therapeutic than a session with the best shrink, more fun than any of our best parties, and," I hesitated, dare I say it? "a better sexual experience that I can imagine with any hooker." She busted out a snort. I was relieved she took the comment well, and joined her in a laugh. "But, this doesn't mean you're obligated for more of the same tomorrow. Seriously, we crossed the line and waded deep into the waters of friends with benefits. But if you discover tomorrow that there were rocks in the water and you have a stubbed toe, that's fine. We can call it off if that's best for you."

She nodded. "Yeah, I know. I'm content and happy as a clam right now. But we'll see what the morning brings. And what happens when I see Todd." She smiled, but a pensive, thoughtful smile. I gave her a hug and a kiss, and she went into her room.

I searched the house for other clues of our activities that evening. I decided to wash and dry the wine glasses. I also put the empty bottle in my car. I folded the blanket and rearranged the pillows on the couch. When I was satisfied the house told the story of two platonic friends having a quiet, and innocent, night together, I turned in to sleep.