Breaking it Down - Hump day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we were sure he was gone, Jenny collapsed forward on the table. "Holy crap, I was totally ready to jump you the minute he left the first time." She set up to look me in the eye. "Did you know? Is that why the whole 'let's just play cards' thing? I was a little put out, thinking you were bored with me. Did you know?"

I shrugged. "Well, the whole 'I need to catch my breath thing' was true, but I guess in the back of my head I was thinking he might check up on us tonight. He had to have noticed you're acting different. Not wrong or suspicious, but you have a different attitude now than you did on Sunday. And having sex with him this morning will have reminded him what a delicious little number you are." I smiled, and leisurely ran my eyes down her body. I licked my lips and returned my gaze to her face. I let the statement linger for a minute, then resumed the conversation. "Anyway, we've been getting more reckless, especially you, those cars this morning? and it seemed like a good time to ease up and be smart. But," I looked at the door, "I am very confident we are completely alone for the next few hours. So," I reached across the table and stroked my finger down her arm until my hand wrapped around hers, "how can I show you I'm not bored with your body?"

"Well." She paused for a minute, letting the worry of destroying the happiness we'd found slip away and regaining her earlier confidence. She stood up and stepped on the bench, then up onto the table. She stared down at me as she pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the floor. No bra. I soaked in the sight of her breasts bare and free in the middle of the dining room. Then she pulled down her shorts, wiggling her hips as she worked them down her legs. I followed the shorts down those beautiful legs, and then fixated on the only thing left on her body, the plain cotton panties that were the sexiest thing I could remember at that moment. Her hand went to waistband, and paused. I looked up at her and she raised an eyebrow. "Yes!" I whispered in a voice hoarse with desire. She had been smiling, but the smile was driven from her by the raw desire I voiced. She quickly slid off the panties and tossed them aside.

Naked, she stepped toward me to the edge of the table. Her bush was just above my eye level. I was frozen, unable to move or take my eyes off her pussy. She closed the gap between us until her legs literally bumped my face. She stepped down, one leg on either side of me on the bench. Her body continued to bump me, but I was still unresponsive, stunned by the sudden shift from casual friendship to raw need. She sat down on the table, then leaned back until she was lying down. She propped her feet up on the edge of the table, legs spread and exposing herself wide. With one last look at me, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Once she broke I contact, I was free of the spell. It was just me and this beautiful female form spread out before me. I gazed down at her, starting with the breasts. Flat on her back, the breasts appeared small. But the nipples were rock hard and I moved one hand to each. I cupped the breasts, squeezing and enjoying the feel of their softness in my palms. I pinched both nipples, rolling them around between my fingers and listening to the gasps coming from Jenny. I leaned forward and took turns sucking on them. Again, I stayed in tune to the reactions I was getting from Jenny, her increased breathing and the tension in her body. I nearly had her to an orgasm just playing with her tits. But I could tell we had reached the point where she needed more.

My lips trailed from her breasts and down across her stomach. My lips pulled off the skin as I reached the bush, just brushing across the top of her mound and breathing heavily into it. I toyed with her for a while, kissing her inner thighs, licking her ass, even swirling my tongue around the hair without touching the skin. I paused to look up toward her face. She still had her eyes closed, looking almost pained with need. Enough.

I looked down at my target. Her clit was poking through the brown hair, swollen, red and soaked. I latched my lips around it. Jenny let out a guttural moan. I let out my own satisfied grunt in response. I began sucking, building in strength and rhythm. My tongue slide into her slit, working the lips and plunging the depths in synch to the suction my mouth was applying. It was only moments before she was crashing into orgasm. I didn't relent, now plunging my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could reach. She was gasping loudly now as she rode the sensation, hips convulsing. I grabbed her hips firmly, keeping my face attached, sucking and probing. We both reveled in the feel of her body in the grips of orgasm, riding the raw power of desire and the physical connection we felt. She shuddered, climaxed, and then relaxed on the table.

As she panted, I just enjoyed the view for a moment. There was a napkin on the table from dinner, and I used it to wipe up my face and her pussy. She sat up and just looked down at me as I dried her skin. "I have another request." I looked up and raised an eyebrow. I was still in need, but enjoying her orgasm had taken the edge off. There was also no doubt that I would get my share before the night was out. She reached out and caressed by face. "Two requests actually. First, I really don't do blow jobs very often. This morning was an exception. I'd like to really try with you." I perked up, a wide grin on my face. She laughed. "Yes, you've got a woman asking if she could please suck your dick. Don't get used to it. But seriously, I want to try some things and get some honest feedback. I won't get that from Todd."

I nodded. "Yeah, no problem. I'll keep low expectations. But honestly, even if it's the worst blow job in the world, having the image of your mouth wrapped around my cock is going to be a fond memory the rest of my life." I earned a jab for that comment.

"Oh, thank you so much. You're too kind." She said sarcastically.

"And the other thing?" I asked.

She considered. "Well, I'm not even sure what I'm really asking for. But this week has been about bringing down barriers. We've blasted quite a few. This morning was a couple more. That's why I was adamant that I finish making myself cum when that car drove by. I'm really not as good at masturbating as I should be," she blushed again, "and I've let other people inhibit me about being outdoors. So, I really wanted to push through both of those. I've also got some hang-ups about blow jobs. You know, only dirty girls do it, it's male domination, blah blah blah. Sucking two dicks in one day will definitely help lower that barrier." She nodded and smiled, zeroing in on her request. "So, obviously after I suck your dick," she winked at me, "you're going to want to fuck me. Can we do something that knocks down another barrier? Not sure what, just make it something that would get serious disapproval from Miss Manners."

I considered. "You mean, something like getting completely naked on the table where you serve your guest their food? And having one of your guest eat you out on that table." She nodded emphatically. "Yep! You got it." She exclaimed. "Any other exotic bold way of having me come to mind."

It turns out, my brain can focus on sexual puzzles when I'm aroused. "I think I have some ideas. Ok, first, go get dressed in your work clothes. Something you would wear for a presentation." Jenny ran off to her room to comply. I also went and dressed for work. I didn't have a suit, but put on slacks and a button-up polo.

I was waiting in the hall when Jenny emerged from her room. She was dressed business smart, with slacks and a long-sleeve blouse that buttoned all the way up. In any business setting, it would be a no-nonsense, keep your mind on work kind of outfit. But given the context, my heart still jumped when I saw her and my dick twitched. Stay calm, I told myself. This night is going to test your endurance.

She looked at me expectantly, and I pointed toward her office. "You're dressed for work, so get to work." She gave me a hesitant look, but headed to her work desk and sat down. Before she could decide what to do next, I barged in loudly.

"Ms. Sampson, I have a problem and I think you can help." She swiveled her chair around and looked at me with an amused smile. "As your boss," Jenny raised her eyebrows as I spoke. We hadn't said anything about role-playing, so I wasn't sure if this was something she would want to do. But she seemed to be rolling with it. "I mean, as the president of our company, I need to be performing my best for us to succeed. Would you agree Ms. Sampson?"

Jenny was still a little amused at my act, and not sure what to make of it. "Uh, yes Mr. Smith." My name wasn't Smith. In my normal voice, I gave her a "Nice one," and then resumed my booming and somber boss voice. "Thank you Ms. Sampson. It will be best if that is your response for all the questions I am about to ask you." Jenny gave me an 'Oh really?' look, but I kept rolling. "Now I am working on a particularly critical project right now, and I am having trouble focusing. The reason for my distraction has nothing to do with the task itself, or even with work. It is a personal problem. But, unfortunately, personal problems can cause poor performance at work. Would agree with that Ms. Sampson."

Jenny was starting to play along better, and obediently nodded. "Yes sir. You're right Mr. Smith."

I took a few steps closer, just to the edge of her personal space. "Very good. Now I wouldn't normally ask for you to help me with a personal favor, and I understand this can be a sensitive area. I don't want to cause you any distress, and of course don't want to cause you any discomfort with your work environment. But you are uniquely qualified to help me, and this really is a critical task for the future of the company. Would you be willing to hear my request?"

"Yes Mr. Smith. I would do anything," she leaned forward and put a hand on my arm, emphasizing the word, "to help the company. And for you," she paused again, literally batting her eyes at me, "a personal favor would be my pleasure, I'm sure."

I laughed, stepping out of character for a moment. I was glad she was getting into the role. But I also wasn't going to take it too seriously. This was just a fun experiment for both of us.

I cleared my throat and became Mr. Smith, company president again.

"That is great to hear Ms. Sampson. So, to be clear. You are welcome to decline my request. It is outside your job duties. And the personal favor will in no way be tied to any job performance evaluation or determination of compensation. This is above and beyond your duties. Am I being clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Smith."

"Good. Ms. Sampson, I hate to be indelicate, but you may have noticed I am a man."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Smith, I have noticed." She was still sitting at her desk, swiveled to face me. But she sat upright, and managed to roll the chair a bit closer. At this distance she had to look up at me.

"One of the problems with men, and women too I suppose, but in particular men and in particular me. One of the problems is that if our needs aren't met, we have trouble focusing. I'm having trouble focusing because my personal needs have not been met in far too long. Do you understand what I'm talking about Ms. Sampson?"

"Oh yes, I do Mr. Smith." She stopped looking up at me, and started looking at my crotch. She reached out a hand and ran it down my leg.

"Are you willing to take care of my needs Ms. Sampson? Right here, right now?"

She looked up at me, batting her eyes. In a baby doll voice, she said "Yes! Yes Mr. Smith, I'll do anything. Just tell me what you need. Tell me what you want me to do it. No questions asked." She finished talking, and kept her face tilted up at me. Eyes still batting dramatically. Her face had found its way to within a few inches of my crotch.

"Would you blow me, Ms. Sampson?" I put my hands on my hips, thrusting them forward slightly.

A laughing smile played across her lips, but she brought it back under control and got back into her baby doll persona. "Yes, Mr. Smith. It will be my pleasure."

With that, she loosened by belt and pants and unzipped the fly. I had skipped the underwear to make things easier, and the playacting had already gotten me hard. Which meant that as soon as the fly came down, my erect cock flopped out in from of her face.

She considered it for a moment, then got down to business. She rolled forward, and lowered her chair to get her mouth at the right height. She grabbed my cock with one hand, and grabbed my ass with the other. She pointed my dick at her mouth and then wrapped her mouth around it. As the warmth of her lips wrapped around me, my head snapped back involuntarily and a long breath escaped from my mouth. "Oh, does that feel good Mr. Smith? Am I helping to meet your needs?" She was still using her baby doll voice.

"Yes, Ms. Sampson, that does feel good. Now, stroke me with your hand while you suck me with your mouth. Oh, a little more saliva on your hand please. Good, good, now use your other hand to cup my balls. Gently, gently, ok, that's good."

I continued to give her instruction on exactly what to do. Honestly, she wan't that good at it. But with my direction, she started to get the hang of it. Within just a few minutes, I was sitting against her desk and she was on her knees in front of me, kissing the head, licking her way down the shaft, then sucking on my balls. She would then go back to stroking me and bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I alternated between enjoying the view of my dick disappearing into her mouth and closing my eyes to focus on the sensations she was creating.

At one point, she went down extra far and my cock head hit the back of her throat. She immediately started gagging, pulled off of me and had a coughing fit on the floor. "Uh, maybe save deep throating for another time," I said in my regular voice. She nodded, "Yeah, that will take some practice." She cleared her throat. When she had recovered, she sat upright, still on her knees in front of me. Now back in her baby doll voice, she looked back up at me and asked "Pardon the interruption, Mr. Smith. May I please continue sucking your dick." Again with the batting eyes. I laughed.

Back in character. "Yes Ms. Sampson, please continue. But," I looked at my watch, "I need to return to my office, so you have five minutes left to enjoy blowing me." In her regular voice, Jenny whispered "Am I supposed to make you come?" I whispered back in my regular voice, "For the role-playing yes, in reality no. I'll fake an orgasm. I feel like we did some damage to your barrier about sucking dick, so now it's just about you getting some practice time in. I don't think I can last much longer than five minutes, and I want to save my orgasm for fucking you, " I winked at her, and she nodded.

During those five minutes, she did as I suggested. We dropped the role-playing, and she tried different techniques, asking for feedback. I would tell her what I was feeling, and then she would explore something else. She did find some good tricks, and I was getting to my limit. I slipped back into Mr. Smith character.

"Oh, Ms. Sampson. I'm going to come in your mouth now. Will you let me come in your mouth?"

"Yeth Mitah Smih," Jenny exaggerated the slurring of her speech around the dick in her mouth. I laughed, then dropped back into my Mr. Smith voice. "Oh, Ms. Sampson. You feel so good. Oh, oh, oh." I held her head still, thrusting my cock into her mouth. I had intended to just do it for the purposes of the role, but I got instantly turned on when I looked down at her face, mouth held still in an oh, and fucked it. Jenny looked up at me, catching on that I had dropped out of character and it was me fucking her face now. She tilted her head back for a better angle, and just let me. After less than a minute, I had to pull out. There was a popping noise as my dick came out, since she had been keeping a good suction going.

"Damn, Jenny. To be honest, your dick-sucking skills weren't that good. But that was a dramatic improvement in one session."

"Are you Adam again?" I nodded. "Good. Thank you. I actually think the role-playing helped. You know, if that were reality, I'd still kick that boss in the balls. But, you did choose a very high barrier for me, and it helped me overcome it. You think Tod would like it I sucked him off?"

"Well, of course." I nodded. "If you're really serious, I say keep practicing. You're not going to become a master in one session. Since you, unfortunately, very unfortunately for me, won't have my cock to practice on, I'd suggest getting a realistic dildo, look up some instructional videos on-line, even learn how to deep throat. Personally, I still prefer to keep blow jobs as just foreplay, but I'm sure Tod would appreciate the variety of letting him cum in your mouth on rare occasions."

She stood up and smiled at me. "Thanks. Sincerely. I know you enjoyed it too, but I feel like I've learned and become a better person. A better lover." She looked down at my still-hard dick. "Now, are we ever going to let you get off?"

I immediately burst out, "Please, dear God, yes. But, I have one more idea for tonight. It involves another change of clothes. For you, I'll just stick with this." I folded my cock back inside my pants and zipped up. "Put on something that you would wear for entertaining guests, nothing too sexy. Pretend your boss or coworkers are coming over and you wanted to keep it professional. Oh, but make it a dress."

"Does it involve more role-play?" she asked. I shook my head. "Oh, good. It was fun for novelty, but it's more work. I'd just like to be my natural self now."

I leered down at her body as she headed back to change. "Your natural self is what I'm going to enjoy as soon as you get changed!"

I waited outside her room while she changed. She was quick. When she came out, she had a long sleeve button-up blouse. It offered no cleavage, but was still very feminine and she looked very attractive. Her dress was a matching white flowing number, professional enough to wear around your boss but with a hint of earth-muffin that made it more her. She was also wearing heels. Medium height, nothing outrageous, but enough to make my heart beat a little faster. I know they aren't built for comfort, but they do make a woman's legs and ass move into positions that make a guy start breathing heavier.

"Perfect," I said when I finished looking her over. She smiled and nodded a thank you. "Now, all you have to do is walk to the front door like you're going to welcome in your guests. I'll take care of the rest."

She raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's it? You sure this is your big finale? Sounds a little, umm, lame." She kept the skeptical look on her face, but softened it with a slight smile.

"Trust me." She shrugged and turned to walk down the hall.

I trailed her, shedding my clothing as I walked. I had unbuttoned most things while I waited, so that I was naked by the time we reached the living room. As she walked the few feet across the room to the front door, I closed the gap between us. When her hand touched the door knob, I was on her from behind.

"Now wha? Oh!" She was pleasantly surprised when my arms folded around her. She laid her hands on my arms, and ran them up to my bare shoulders. She started to turn around, but I held her facing toward the door. "What happened to your clothes?" She reached down to touch my leg, and found only skin. "Are you naked?!" She tried to turn around again, but I forced her to keep eyes front. She slid her hand up and touched my bare ass. "You are naked!"

I didn't reply. I was ready for action. One hand grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back into my body. A quick jab of discomfort from my groin made me quickly use my other hand to arrange my erection upright between our bodies. Once I had her ass cheeks firmly pressed around my hard cock, I reached around and roughly grabbed her breast. She was wearing a bra, but I just massaged her through the fabric. She was already breathing heavy, but this time I wasn't going to bother with her needs. I played with her breasts, enjoying the feel, grabbing one, then the other. I leaned into her neck, nipping her ear, licking her cheek, then turned her head back to me and stuck my tongue down her throat. I probed, then began thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I started fucking her mouth with my tongue for a bit. While our mouths were locked, I began thrusting my hips, building into a full grind of my cock into her ass.