Breaking it Down - Hump day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off of her. She began to turn around. "No, don't move," I stopped her. She stood still and I waited a minute, just to establish that I was in control. Then I reached out and pulled her back from the door a step. I bent her over at the waist. I positioned her hand on the door knob, and her other hand on the edge of the couch next to the door.

I pulled up her skirt and flipped it up to rest on her back. She wasn't wearing panties. "Oh, good girl." She was bent over, but not quite enough, so I tilted her hips, arching her back more and giving me better access to her pussy. I put my hand directly on her pussy and whispered in her ear "I am going to fuck you so hard." She let out a small whimper of anticipation. I reached down and took off one of her shoes. "I'm going to fuck you hard enough you'll break an ankle if you're still wearing these." I took off the other shoe. Then I stood up, and thrust my dick under her face, which was next to the front door since I still had her bent over. "Time for this cock to pound you!" I yelled. My voice rang out in the house. "You hear me! I, Adam, am going to fuck Jenny doggie style in the middle of the living room! Get ready to hear her scream!"

I got behind her. I pulled one leg up so her foot was resting on the arm of the couch, opening up her crotch wide. I fingered her pussy. It was moist, but I massaged and probed it until it was dripping wet. When she was slick, I grabbed her hips with both hands, positioned my cock at her hole, and rammed it home.

I had to pause when I had buried myself to the hilt. It felt so good, just to take her for my pleasure, to have that warm, wet pussy available to do with as I pleased. And right now, it pleased me to bend her over and fuck her. I slid slowly in and out a few times, just enjoying the sensation of being inside her. I stroked a few more times, looking down and enjoying the view of her bent over, ass bare to the room, my slick penis sliding inside her pussy, then sliding back out slick with her juices.

Then I let go. I just started pounding with abandon. My hands maintained their grip on her ass, thrusting and keeping the angle, back arched, pussy tiled up toward my probing penis. With her left leg up on the couch, her crotch was spread wide open and there was no resistance. I started grunting. Slap, slap, slap, slap, our flesh rang out the beat of our fucking. In just a few minutes, I could feel my release coming. I still hadn't heard her screaming, so I wrapped a hand around and between her legs. I found her clit and started rubbing it. She started moaning. I fingered her faster. "Let it out! It feels so good to fuck you, Jenny. Your pussy feels so good around my cock." My voice rang out loudly through the house. "Cum for me Jenny!"

She joined me in yelling out her desires. "Yes, Adam! That's it, fuck me hard. Give me that cock, Adam! Pound me! Fuck me! Oh!" Jenny had to stop talking because her orgasm overtook her. As her body shook, she lost control of her legs and slipped off the couch, collapsing to the floor. Since I was trying desperately to hold on to her, I tumbled down on top of her.

"Are you ok?" I asked. We hadn't hit that hard, more a slide down that a pure fall. But still, I had thumped down on top of her pretty hard.

Her body started shaking again, but this time from laughter. "I'm sorry, I'm fine." She was still laughing uncontrollably. "It's just, that whole 'fuck me hard baby' felt a little silly. Definitely not part of my normal routine. And then we end up in a pile on the floor. I dunno, just too funny." Her laughter trailed off into a smile.

"Uh huh, well, if you're ok, I still haven't cum. I'm going to get back to business if you don't mind." I raised up off of her and on to my knees, releasing her from being pinned underneath me.

She had landed on her side, and looked up at me, laughing smile still on her lips. She looked down and saw my still erect and needy cock at the ready. She quickly flipped on to her back and spread her legs on each side of me. "Oh Adam, I'm sorry. No, I don't mind at all. Knock yourself out." She reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips. "C'mon, get to it."

I did just that. I got in a push-up position on top of her, slid my cock home in her pussy, closed my eyes and finished the job. In less then a minute, my pent-up needs released inside her. I sighed and opened my eyes. She was watching me, still with that laughing smile on her face. "That was kinda nice. Since I already had my orgasm and all that laughing had me out of the mood, I could just watch your face as you came." She put a hand on my ass, and then slid it along my back, a lingering touch on my skin. "And really feel the physical sensation of your cock and then cum inside me, instead of getting lost in the lust haze. Nice, I don't usually get that."

"Good for you. I'm just so relieved to finally cum. That was a lot of build-up." I gave a couple more slow thrusts just to finish my self off, then lowered down on top of her. My head and shoulders were propped up on my elbows, and I played with her hair as I looked down at her. "Ok, yeah, that was not my normal groove, but it seemed like a thing to try so I just ran with it. And I gotta say, it was kinda fun. And kinda funny." I started laughing like she had. When I laughed, my penis plopped out of her pussy, which started her laughing. I rolled off of her and we lay side by side, naked and laughing on the floor.

Eventually, we settled down. I rolled back on my side, looking down at her. "Well, how'd I do on pushing past barriers? What I was really going for was that the next time you are entertaining guests for dinner, and it's a very dignified affair with everyone being very polite and proper, you'll come to the door and when your hand hits that knob, you'll flashback to tonight and this memory will pop into your head." Jenny gave me a wry grin. "And you won't be able to stop the smile on your face," I slid a hand between her legs and continued in a lowered voice, "or the wetness between your legs. But you'll have to keep up the polite talk while thinking," I waved a hand over the two of us, still naked and messy on the living room floor, "of this!" I smiled.

As a side note, about six months later, I got a text out of the blue from Jenny. 'Todd's parents came to dinner. You were right' with a smiley face and the water droplets. Yes, I win.

Back to now, Jenny stretched and nodded. "Yeah, ok, full marks for breaking another barrier. And doggie-style is something I usually avoid. And that whole 'I'm gonna fuck you now' domination thing is something that would normally make me grab my clothes and walk out. I guess I'm a little too hard over on the whole feminist thing. Now that I've tried it with you," she pulled me down for a gently kiss, "I can see the appeal. It's not so bad being the object of desire." Then she shoved me away. "But don't get used to it. I definitely prefer you making love to me." She chuckled, then finished with, "But you can fuck me again if you want. You've given so much this week, anything you want to take, I'll give you."

Amazingly, my dick twitched when she said that. I had thought I was fully satiated, but maybe not. Well, I was definitely going to need some recovery time, regardless. "Be right back." I went to the bathroom and brought back a couple washcloths. I handed her one, and we cleaned up our bodies. "I know it's basically time for bed, but this week is going by too fast. I still want to take advantage of our time together. Maybe we can just relax on the couch and actually watch a show like we tell everyone we're doing?"

She nodded. "Yeah, that'd be good." Another smile broke out on her face, and her eyes sparkled. "I have an idea though. Give me a minute." She went found a sheet and spread it on the couch. She also put on her pajamas, the practical set that covered everything in a plain tan color. Seeing her choice of outfit, I went to my room and put on my boxers. When I came back in the room, she was turning on the TV and finding a show. She patted the seat next to her on the couch, but as I came over she looked up and pointed at my boxers, "Nope, those are off." I shrugged and dropped them on the floor. I sat down next to her, reclined and comfortable.

She paused the show. "You, just watch the show. I want your mind focused on watching the show, and ignoring me, my body, and anything I'm doing." I gave her a puzzled look. "It's just that. . ." She searched for the words. "When you talked about limited time, I started thinking. You're right, maybe more right than you know. I'm enjoying us," she gestured between the two of us, "but I already have an us with Todd. What really makes this different is we don't have the pressure of being lovers forever. We can really experiment, try things that we might be too embarrassed to do with our long-term lovers. We can also learn new things. And, you know what?" She stopped for a minute, fighting through embarrassment. "I actually don't know that much about penises." She flushed and bit her lip. But then fought through it. "Obviously, I've had plenty of sex. Even before Todd, I had plenty with a lot of guys. Well, I don't want to say a lot, but my fair share. In any case, my experience with penises has always been in the throes of passion and very limited in the interaction. Too many other things to worry about. You know what I mean?"

I nodded. "Sure. I've often thought about breasts. To me, they're magical and marvelous, and I don't see how you can not just play with them every time you're alone in a bathroom or something. Then one day, I stopped and thought about it. You're around them every minute of every day. When you sleep, when you eat, when you brush your teeth, when you go to the bathroom. They're just normal. And on special occasions, they become something sexy. But only on special occasions. That's what a penis is to me. Just something hanging around," she laughed and I smiled, "waiting for an opportunity to get sexy. But mostly waiting."

"That's exactly it!" she replied, excited that I understood. "So, tonight is my opportunity to get to know a not sexy penis. I figure now that you've cum only a few minutes ago, I have an opportunity to play with it, poke it, prod it, get to know it. It's much easier to do that with you than with Todd. You know?"

I nodded again. "Sure, I get it. I'm a lab specimen to be inspected under your microscope." I leaned back, spreading my legs slightly. "Knock yourself out, I'm just watching a show." I turned my attention to the TV.

"Thank you." She looked down at my crotch. "Wow, speaking of microscope, they really do shrink down when you're not having sex, don't they."

I jabbed her. "Any more of that and I'm putting pants back on!" She raised her hand in surrender. I laughed, since I knew she was just joking.

We did just as she suggested. I focused on the show. She watched the show too, but also spent a good bit of time casually playing with me. She poked and prodded, examined and inspected. She occasionally asked for feedback. Does this hurt? Does it always look like this? How does this feel? Naturally, I did get erect at times. And sometimes she wanted me erect to see the differences. But then she would stop whatever she was doing, and I would focus on the show, and things would subside.

When the show was over she thanked me. "This had been an amazing night. Several barriers came down, I learned a lot about myself, and you. And about penises." She smiled, but then broke into a yawn. "I'm pretty tired right now, but I can think of one more thing we can do tonight. You haven't been in my bedroom. The bedroom I share with Todd." I nodded, but stayed silent, waiting. "I don't know if it was intentional, but that's been a barrier I had. Some sort of justification in my head? If I don't let you in the same bed I share with Todd, then I'm being partly faithful? I don't know. Anyway, it's a barrier, and I think I'm going to regret having built that wall. Carry me to bed." She held up her arms.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her down the hall. I pulled back the sheets of her bed, and then dropped her down into it. "I did realize there was a barrier to this room. I wasn't going to cross it unless invited." I smiled, and ran my hand down her side. "I guess I am happier to have the barrier come down between us too."

She pulled my head down, and we had a long kiss. With our bodies satiated, it was a kiss just for the pleasure of the kiss, not a prelude to more exciting things. I pulled back, then went back in for another one. Our lips touched, then tongues touching lightly and playing along the lips. I sighed and bit her nose as I pulled back.

She looked up at me. "I don't have the energy for sex, but I didn't invite you in here for just a peck on the lips." She pulled her arms up over her head. "Make sure there are some memories associated with this bed that establish I was your fuck buddy once upon a time."

I perked up. I had been expecting to just set her down and kiss her goodnight, but this seemed to be going places. My body tapped into the deep energy reserves. I tugged at her pajamas, and she helped me get them off. Now she was lying naked before me. I reached out with one hand and pinned both arms above her head. The other hand went straight to her breast, roughly squeezing it. I bulged the nipple up and sucked it into my mouth. I then cupped her face and got her to look into my eyes. Eyes locked, I bent down and sucked the other nipple between my teeth. "Jenny." I kept sucking her nipple. "Yes Adam." She definitely was not as responsive, fatigue slowing down her energy. "Jenny, can I do anything I want with your body." I straightened up, looking down at her pussy. I looked back up in her eyes. "Yes, Adam, you can have anything you want. You can do anything you want, and I'll do anything you want. Just tell me what to do."

I looked back down. "Spread your legs." Her legs moved apart, stretched directly opposite each other, pussy as exposed as it could be. "Use your fingers to spread you pussy for me." Her hands came down, and the fingers of each hand pulled her lips apart, revealing her hole. "I'm going to stick my tongue as deeply into your pussy as I can reach now. Is that ok with you Jenny?" She gave a faint smile. "Please, stick that tongue in my pussy Adam. As deep as you can." She nodded. She wasn't just saying it. This was exactly what she needed from me.

I did. I dropped my head to her crotch and buried my tongue as deep as I could reach, face planted in her pussy. I pistoned my tongue in and out a few times. Not worrying about how her body responded, but exerting my right to do it.

I slid my hands underneath her ass, and raised it up. Her legs were stilled splayed out on either side, so that I got mostly bare pussy and ass in my face. I looked up past her breasts. She was looking back at me. "Now, what about this asshole." She looked back steadily. "What about my asshole? Would you like to fuck it?" Her voice had a tone like she was offering to share a piece of bacon, neither eager nor afraid. She continued. "That asshole has never been fucked. But this week, I am your fuck toy, so if you want it, you can fuck it."

I looked down at that tight asshole. I gave it a long, wet lick. I probed my tongue around the edges, not pushing in, just testing. Jenny reached down and pulled her ass cheeks wider. I laughed. "Ok, truth be told, I'm not really big on anal. But you've definitely established there are no boundaries between us." She smiled, but she also kept her position, legs and ass-cheeks spread. "You sure? Now's your chance." I stared back considering. If it wasn't the end of an exhausting night. . .

"Let's say not tonight. But look, you've done the impossible." I gestured down at my now hard cock. "You've raised the dead." She nodded. "Well, don't waste it. Fuck me."

I considered for a second. Not if I wanted to, but how. "I think you still owe me. Up on your hands and knees" She looked confused for a second, but then rolled over, getting on all fours. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to the edge of the bed. "I'm going to fuck you doggie style now Jenny. Fuck you like a dog until I cum. Is that ok?" She turned her head to look back up at me. "Yes Adam." She pointed to her pussy. "Fuck me like a dog." She slid her finger an inch higher. "Offers still open, pussy or asshole. Or both." She smiled.

I ignored her direction. "One last thing Jenny." She raised an eyebrow. "You don't get to cum. Only me." Jenny's expression sobered. "Yes Adam. Fuck me for your pleasure. Use my body Adam." And she bent over further, head on the bed, ass even higher, open and ready for me.

I hadn't been really sure I was going to be up for this, but her attitude got my full attention. Whereas the earlier session had been playful and funny, she was being serious. She had gone full-on submissive whore. And it really lit my fire. I had a beautiful, willing, naked body at my disposal to do with whatever I pleased.

I positioned the hips to the right height. I positioned the head of my cock at the entrance. I slid the cock in. I never thought for a second of how she was feeling or what she wanted. I just wanted my cock sliding in and out of that pussy. It wasn't even very wet, so I smeared saliva on my palm and spread it onto my shaft. I slid in again, and this time the tightness and the angle was perfect. There was much more resistance than missionary. Also, she was much less aroused physically, which made her even tighter.

I grabbed her body and rocked it back into my cock, then released and pulled back again. It was almost like masturbating, just focusing on the feeling in my cock and getting the rhythm that was going to bring me to orgasm. Unlike masturbating, I didn't need to imagine a woman, I just opened my eyes and watched the hips I was ramming into. I fucked her body for a while, enjoying that it was taking me so long. But then I grew impatient and just wanted to cum. I reached around underneath her, and played with the breasts, getting myself to the edge. Then I straightened up and focused on driving my dick inside her warm flesh. Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke. The softness of her hips as my hands pulled her against me, the slap of her ass against my body, the wet warmth of her pussy sliding along my cock. I was only a few minutes before I felt my second load that night shooting into her. I kept stroking as I rode my orgasm down. She was peacefully laying there, allowing me to do I as I pleased.

I collapsed on the bed next to her. She rolled over on top of me. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked. I nodded. "How did you like being my fuck toy?" I looked in her eyes, then down at her body, finally resting my gaze on her pussy, taking in the swollen shape of the lips, the red hue. I noticed my cum leaking back out, tracing a path down her skin toward the sheets. I grabbed her hand. "Here hold this," and placed her hand on her pussy. I ran to the bathroom as she stopped the flow. I came back and cleaned her up with a washcloth, rinsed myself as well, then lay down next to her.

After we finished cleaning up, she answered my question. "I would definitely say you brought down a wall that I didn't even know was there. I had always thought of myself as being strong for never allowing anyone to just 'use' me like that. I never thought it would actually feel good to completely give yourself to someone. To be selfless, giving with no thought of what I get back in return." She looked away for a moment. After a pause, she looked back. "Yep. And amazingly, I still respect myself. And you." I beamed, and she returned my smile. We kissed, tenderly. Then it was my turn to take a moment for serious thought.

"I could never stop respecting you Jenny. If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't open myself up like I have this week. Hell, I wouldn't even have done what we just did. I guess I'm arrogant, but I'm particular about who deserves to get my attention. Even if it's just to satisfy my lust." I looked down at her naked body lying next to me. "Well, ok, to be honest if a body like that was thrown at me, I might have to consider lowering my standards on personality. So nice that with you it's the whole package!"