All Comments on 'Breaking Jen (Redux)'

by Dimachaerus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maomediamaomediaabout 10 years ago
defloration

I am a daily guest on this site since more than five years.

sometimes when an author impressed me I rated his story.

you are the first who let me feel the need to comment.

I'll give you the first sentence I thought when reaching the end:

"how can he dare to stop at this point?"

anyway, you deserve and got one of my few 5 stars ratings.

DimachaerusDimachaerusabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank-you.

Thank-you maomedia. I am honored by such high praise.

CuriousMaryCuriousMaryabout 10 years ago
'Amor vincit omnia '....

Touché monsieur!

For five years the sensitive and loving learns how to hold his emotions and unintentionally breaks his shell while breaking Jen...

I am sad to see this story is not higher in rank. It should be...Oh well...'De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est'.

For all is worth, we have all been down a similar road. Some have lost their ways, some have found another path.

On a personal level, I have walked in his shoes. It took me 3 years to feel confident to make eye contact. But when the eyes met....

Dimachaerus, thank you for the lovely story....should there be an epilogue for this brilliant story...I wonder would they bejewel Jen after all? Will they consume their feelings?

All the best for you, kind writer. Do stop by from time to time to post, your writing is delightful!

SirsDragonSirsDragonalmost 10 years ago
I want you

I know full well what I am, and understand what you are. Every word of your stories resonate for me. You have me in a very dark place in my psyche today, and you are a rare soul for recognizing and stripping people the way you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way to long

I didn't even get to the part where he fucked Jen. I skipped to the end so I could give it 1 star. This writer uses 10 words when 5 will do. The difference between 1 and 5 stars is 41/2 pages

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
this was like too little coffee in too much water!! waiting around for the end not worth it!! ;))

Hanging around through the insufferably long build ups to every thing,to get a fitting end,not one ounce worth it!!

the writer should know that the readers are not having any obsession over Jen and need the main parts of the story to be less wishy washy!! having a beautiful,spirited girl break can be written so enjoyably!!

but this was like too little coffee in too much water!! ;))

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Unusual good story

Kind of unusual for me to like this kind of story but it was well done. Very good writing.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
Ramblings for two pages!

I couldn't get past those two pages of just rambling on and on and on! Also I had to edit it for over 10 minutes to be able to load it into a reader so I didn't have to deal with the dot dot dot dot dot dot's! Isn't it easier to use a comma? A literary nightmare!

DimachaerusDimachaerusalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Interesting. I don't take offence at the previous comment. Is an old story and my first one. Too much to unpack with this one. Too much of it autobiographical. I remember being very concerned a the time with getting intense memories down before they faded. Artistry was forgone. My later works were written perhaps far better but I'm not going to be too harsh on myself for that. Putting it down on in text form was therapy for me at the time. I central male figure was very much me back then. many of the situations real. That's not a good thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous