Breaking Kitty Pt. 02

Story Info
Katherine's subordinate begins his revenge.
3.7k words
4.62
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaisyKeep
DaisyKeep
21 Followers

Katherine's hands shook slightly as she reached for her phone, discreetly checking the clock. "I still have an hour left," she thought to herself as anxiety tightened her stomach.

"MOOOOOM!" One of her daughters shouted from downstairs.

Trying her hardest to hide the uncertainty in her voice, Katherine shouted back, "What, honey?"

"Dad says he wants to talk to you!"

She sighed, thinking about the awful timing. "Alright, honey, I'm on my way!" she called out as she stood and began her descent down the stairs.

"Hey, Mom," greeted her first daughter, Jennifer. Katherine could only differentiate the twins because Jennifer dressed more daringly, while Jessica adopted a more conservative style. Otherwise, both were slender young women with jet-black hair and striking green eyes, just like their mother.

"Hey, honey. Where's your sister?" Jennifer pointed further into the kitchen. Katherine walked to Jessica and held out her hand, into which Jessica placed the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, honey, I'm sorry, but it looks like I'll be stuck in New Jersey for the next week."

She sighed. "Alright, I understand. That's fine. You should come home after that, though. You missed the girls' 18th birthday last week."

"I know, I'll be home after that. Don't worry." Katherine finished her conversation with her husband and handed the phone back to Jessica.

"Where are you going this morning, Mom?" her daughter asked.

Katherine glanced down at her outfit for the day. "Oh, I'm meeting up with a friend from work today for a while. Nothing to worry about."

Jessica walked past her, reaching down to pet the black and tan furry lump lying on the ground. As she scratched the Doberman's head, its face popped up, looking happily into Jessica's eyes, elated with the affection. "Alright then, have fun, Mom."

The mother-now-turned-slave finished getting ready and worked up the courage to finally make her way towards the mall.

*******

Katherine approached the entrance of the mall, her eyes scanning the surroundings in search of Matthew--or was it Matt? Perhaps Sir? She wasn't sure how to address him anymore. Despite the uncertainty, a sense of dignity and a desire to maintain control lingered within her. She contemplated whether he could genuinely force her to use titles like "Sir" in public. "He couldn't really make me call him Sir or something else ridiculous like that in the open, could he?" she pondered to herself.

Suddenly, her mind flashed to videos she'd watched in private before: men walking women on leashes referring to them as 'Master'.

A rush of warmth spread through Katherine's body, and for a moment, she entertained the thought, "Would he want to be called Master?" Quickly, she snapped back to reality, realizing what she was daydreaming about and scolding herself. "This isn't some porn; this is my life, and my reputation on the line. I'm only doing this to keep things under wraps. I just need time to find something on him, and I'll get myself out of this mess."

Just as she regained focus, the woman spotted him ahead. She quickly checked her watch, and noted it was 10:58--perfect, early with time to spare. She walked up to him, her eyes fixed on the phone he was holding as he was checking his watch.

"Hello, Matthew."

His eyes snapped up from the watch to hers angrily. "Matthew?" he exclaimed, offended, and as if expecting her to correct herself before lowering his arm.

With a renewed confidence after a night's sleep and letting the adrenaline subside, Kathleen bet that he wasn't willing to maintain his cruel behavior for long, having likely exhausted it the day before.

"Yes, Matthew. What, do you want me to call you Matt or something?"

His eyes grew cold as he stared at her for a long moment before reaching for his phone and holding it in front of her.

"See that? It was already written. I was ready to press send at 11 am on the dot if you didn't show up. But, you followed directions, so I didn't. Do you understand how this works now?" he said, almost patronizingly. Kathleen looked at him with a renewed fear as she read the HR lead's name at the top of the email draft.

"Now you think because I didn't send it, you have some type of power over me? That you suddenly are in control again? I thought I was giving you an opportunity, but it seems like you still want to be that same person you were in the office, so..." He trailed off, his back turning to her, signaling he was about to hit send.

"Wait! Shit. I'm sorry--Sir," the word Sir feeling foreign on her tongue. He turned his head slightly to the side, eyeing her.

"I didn't agree to this just to deal with a brat. Remember, you begged me for this." Kathleen's brow furrowed with concern as she grasped his arm.

"Wait, no, I meant it! I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to..." She whimpered, looking away for a moment, thinking back to her earlier thoughts. She looked back up at him with a sincere face and tone, asking, "Master, I'm very sorry, and I shouldn't have been so rude. Will you please give me another chance?"

Matt sighed, putting his phone away and looking at her with a continued unimpressed demeanor. "Looks like after our shopping trip we will need to establish some rules, won't we?"

She eagerly nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, Master!" she said in a hushed tone, looking around to ensure no one could hear her. He smirked before turning to walk further into the mall, seemingly knowing exactly where he wanted to go without even looking back as he was confident the pathetic woman would follow him. He knew she'd obey; she just needed a little reminder of her position in this arrangement.

She kept pace behind him and wondered about their purpose here. She dressed professionally, always in jackets, skirts, hosiery, and heels. What did he have in mind?

He began browsing through rows of clothing, grabbing a few pieces and handing them to her to carry. As she inspected the selections, she noticed bustier tops a size too small, garter belts, and bright colors. She recoiled in horror at the choices, but reassured herself, "Okay, this is fine. He probably just wants me to wear these for him. Just go along with it," she thought to herself.

After a few more moments and several sections later, Matt turned to her. "Alright, let's get you in a fitting room." He shouted to the nearby associate, a young girl who looked to be around 19 or 20. "Excuse me, miss!" The girl happily bounced over to them and opened a fitting room for Katherine. Matt sorted through the selections and handed them to her in groups. "Try these on together. When you're done, come out and show me." He watched her nervous hand reach out and accept the outfits he'd chosen before disappearing into the fitting room.

Matt stood outside the fitting room curtain until he heard it rustling as she pulled it back. He looked her over as she wore black stockings, a black skirt that hit mid-thigh and hugged her hips, and a white, sheer button-up top that was a size too small, hugging every curve tightly. He smirked as he reached up and unbuttoned the top three buttons of the blouse, revealing her ample cleavage. She looked down and then back up at him with a small blush. Unbeknownst to Matt, as he unbuttoned her shirt, she felt a small thrill run through her body that confused her. It was as if she wanted him to expose her, even if she knew it was wrong.

She patiently waited as he evaluated her for a long moment. "Turn around," he commanded. She did as asked. "Alright. Set that aside, we're getting it. Next one."

She let out a sigh she'd been holding in as she entered the fitting room. The next outfit he'd picked out was something much more out of her comfort zone. A high-waist, soft pink skirt that hit mid-thigh. White hosiery with a matching white garter belt. A knitted white long-sleeve V-neck ribbed crop top.

After a much longer wait, she finally peeked out from behind the curtain to Matt. He looked at her with a cocked brow, "Well, get out here already."

"I'd... rather not... can you just peek in?"

Matt scoffed. "Absolutely not. Besides, how are you going to wear these to the office if you can't even step out of the fitting room?"

Fear flooded her body. "To WORK?!"

Matt chuckled and looked at her amused. "Where else?"

Her face dropped. "Matt - fuck - Master, I can't wear this to work. There's no way!"

"Why not? You were so eager to be a slut on display when you took those photos. Whether I out you for taking them, or you dress like this, I think the office deserves to know exactly who you are. Don't you think?"

Katherine squirmed behind the curtain, not wanting to upset Matt, but struggling with this concept. "Master, I truly cannot-"

"Okay." Matt cut her off and spoke the singular word calmly, smiling ear to ear before allowing a short pause and continuing. "That's fine, you don't have to. I'll just go with my original plan then."

Katherine panicked once again. "No! No, no wait! Don't go, please. Fine. I'll do as you say."

Matt stared at her, still grinning. "Just remember. You begged for this. I haven't made you do anything here."

Katherine slowly brought back the curtain and stepped out, head lowered.

Matt let out a low whistle. "Now that will get the guys talking at lunch break. Hmmm....wait here." She watched him walk off before quickly returning with a male associate who didn't look much older than 20. "Here, what do you think of her outfit?" Her face blushed deep red as the man evaluated her figure.

"I think for the fit, she could go up a size; it'll make the proportions more flattering. But...I think it..." his eyes landed on her bosom "is a very nice outfit on you, ma'am."

She felt like she wanted to disappear into the earth, be sucked into a void and never be seen again. But she couldn't help squirming as she felt her cunt heat up at the attention.

It was something she had felt during those photo shoots that she never thought she would feel again.

Matt looked at her and smirked. "You're right. She does need to lose a few pounds to fit into them properly. Thank you." The associate walked away still stealing glances on his way back.

Matt strode up to Katherine backing her slightly into the fitting room intimidatingly. "I saw you. You can't even try and tell me you're not loving this you slut."

Katherine sputtered "N-no! I'm not!"

Matt lowered his hand and pushed it under her skirt to feel for her panties, deftly moving them aside and swiping across her now slick cunt with two fingers. The woman froze solid as he did this, shocked by his forwardness. He held the slick fingers up in front of her. "Then why are you dripping as if you're more turned on than you've ever been? Hmm?"

Her face blushed again as she stared at his fingers coated in her own wet slick. He moved them closer to her face pointing them at her mouth. "Now clean up your disgusting mess." She stared at them for a long moment, not wanting to. She'd never tasted pussy before, not even her own, and the idea revolted her. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Now."

Remembering how ready he was to walk away before, she felt like she had no choice. She parted her lips and took his finger into her mouth. Sucking and licking, she cleaned them as best she could, trying to resist the urge to gag at the taste but failing.

Matt could see the disgust in her face and was pleased. As his fingers left her mouth with a soft pop, he slowly backed out of the fitting room. "Get dressed; you're buying all of this, and we're moving on."

Katherine carried the bags from each shop they went to, adding to her new growing wardrobe. She had gotten new shoes, lingerie, and clothes. After the first shop, she learned quickly to be silent, try on whatever Matt wanted, and be agreeable. It made the trip far easier to deal with. It was 4 pm by then, and just as her feet were aching from walking in heels so long, he turned to her. "Well, I think we're done for the day." She let out a sigh of relief. Finally, she'd get to go back home and relax for the weekend.

"Time to go back to your house. We need to make sure all of your wardrobe is to standard."

She looked up at him horrified. "We absolutely cannot! My daughters are home!"

"Okay....and how is that my problem to solve? You're the one so desperate to please me so I keep your little secret. I give you an order; it's your job to figure it out."

".....I....let me make a call, please. I think I can figure something out."

After a few moments on the phone, she hung up and returned her attention to Matt. "Alright. They're going over to their friend's house tonight."

"See? Was that so hard? Come on, we're leaving."

**********************

It was about a 15-minute drive back to her 4-bedroom house in a nicer part of town. Matt followed her towards the house entrance, looking around. "I see being a vile bitch really does pay off. Good to know." Katherine kept her head down, feeling intimately violated that this man was about to enter her house...that she owned with her husband.... where her daughters lived. But...she had no choice? Didn't she?

The door unlocked, and she quickly went inside with Matt following behind. He seemed to be inspecting every part of the house as he walked through it with her.

"So is the bedroom upstairs?"

"Yes."

"Don't forget to bring your new outfits." She doubled back quickly to grab the bags before leading him up the stairs.

As they walked down the hallway on the upper floor, Matt peeked into each of the twins' rooms. "How old are your daughters anyway?" Katherine's head snapped back, and she immediately felt defensive, hesitating before answering.

"They...just turned 18."

"Both?"

"They're twins."

"Aaahhhhhh....interesting."

".......You're leaving them out of this. They have nothing to do with what I did."

Matt threw his hands up defensively in a mocking way and smirked. "Hey, hey, I never said I was going to do anything."

She looked away and back towards her bedroom, still suspicious. They both stepped through the doorway, and Matt quickly made himself at home, going straight for her dresser. "Now, let's see what types of underwear a slut like you keeps...."

Katherine sat back on the bed, feet still sore as she watched him dig through the drawers. She hadn't imagined he'd go this far but felt like she could say nothing.

He was throwing items on the ground, seemingly sorting them and occasionally holding some up to inspect them. He did this with the remaining drawers of bras and hosiery. Almost all the hosiery remained, but every bra except 2 were thrown out, and about 5 panties remained. The rest lie in a heap on the ground. "Thank god we bought you new lingerie. Who knew you'd have such poor taste."

She grumbled, and he had apparently heard it. "What? Upset? You need to understand just because YOU like it doesn't mean it's right. The only thing that matters is if I approve of what you're wearing."

He moved on to the closet where most of her clothes were hanging and filtered out any skirt that was cut longer than mid-thigh, looser fitting shirts, and anything too conservative.

By the end of his little inspection, quite the hearty mountain lay on the floor, and only a few pieces remained in her closet.

"Well, go fetch a trash bag. Eh....you'll probably need 3 or 4."

"You can't seriously expect me to throw all my clothes away, can you?"

"What are you whining for? You're just taking them down to the basement. I could just order you to throw them away, though; would you rather I do that? You don't need them anymore."

"N-no Master. I'm sorry."

She quickly went and began bagging up the old clothes and dragging them downstairs. When she returned from moving the last bag, Matt was laying on her marital bed just seemingly scrolling through his phone.

He looked up and smirked. "All done? About time. Now, we need to decide what you're wearing on Monday, don't we." She stood in front of him carefully listening and waiting. "Hmmm.....let's try the last outfit that apparently made you just so wet."

She flinched but moved to retrieve the outfit he'd indicated and began walking to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To change."

"You're an attention whore. Took pictures just so other men could see you naked and stroke their cocks. And now you want to be bashful? No. Change here."

She paused before setting the items down and began undressing. This was the first time he'd seen her actually undress, and she felt deeply uncomfortable with his singular focus on her. He watched her with interest. Not because he was sexually attracted to her, but because he loved watching how uncomfortable this made her. She would need to get used to men seeing her undress anyway. It was good training.

She finished pulling on the clothes and looked up at him for approval. He stood up and rummaged through her closet of shoes, finally settling on a white pair of heels.

"We need to shoe shop for you too next time," he said, handing her the pair.

She put them on and stood expectantly in front of him. He lifted his phone camera and quickly took a photo.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"I can't be here every day to pick out your outfits for you, now can I? I need to have a wardrobe that I can show you exactly what I'd like you to wear. Now, turn around and bend over."

She hesitated only for a moment but did just as she was asked. Matt was recording video, gauging just how much her skirt rode up and making a note.

"I wouldn't bend over like that at work if I were you. Of course, you'd make Austin's day if you did, I'm sure." He chuckled.

She straightened herself out and turned back towards him. The once proud woman felt a mixture of humiliation and frustration but held her composure, determined to get through this ordeal.

Matt continued, "Now, let's see those heels. Walk around a bit."

She awkwardly strutted around the bedroom, feeling like she was in some bizarre fashion show for this demanding man.

"Not bad," he commented, "but you need more practice. We'll work on that. Hmm....I'd also like to see it without a bra."

"Master...I have to wear a bra to work. That would be-"

"Too unprofessional? I could just show them the photo set where you're spreading your pussy instead. Would that be more professional?"

She quickly stopped talking and began removing the bra. He took a few more photos and seemed pleased with himself.

"I don't think you're understanding your role here. I'm trying to help you. You want to be a slut so much; I'm just helping you reach your potential."

She remained silent. Matt sighed with exacerbation.

"Please don't make me go into work without a bra," she asked in a shaky voice.

Matt held her eyes with an intensity that made her all the more nervous. "Why would I grant you any shred of mercy? Why would I agree to not do something to you?"

His words almost seemed more like an invitation than a refusal. Like he was inviting her to negotiate vs simply give in. She thought for a moment about what she would be more willing to do than go to work without a bra. What could she do that was humiliating, would keep her professional appearance, and would please him all at the same time? "Because I'd be willing to wear a plug instead for the day," she replied.

Matt smiled at her. "Ooooh, bargaining, are we? A plug? I didn't even know you had one of those yet. Show me."

Katherine walked over to her nightstand and opened the drawer where she kept her limited sex toys. Most of them were simply for her pleasure since her husband wasn't very adventurous and always gone. Staring at the small, metal plug she felt nervous. She'd never worn a plug for longer than an hour at most, and certainly never outside the house. A small thrill ran up her spine at the idea of sitting on a secret the entire day while she led her department. She should feel shame, but instead, this felt far more thrilling, and more like and like she could do it, than going without a bra. She handed the plug to Matt, allowing him to inspect it.

DaisyKeep
DaisyKeep
21 Followers
12