Breaking Kitty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Small for my tastes, but I suppose it'll do. Especially with the short skirt." He looked up at her, still holding the plug. "Hand me your phone." She did as she was told, handing him her phone and wondering why he might want it. "Passcode?" he asked.

Her face scrunched for a moment. "1721."

After a long moment, she heard his phone chime from inside his pocket. Then, he handed her phone back to her. "I will text you Sunday night what to wear to work on Monday. You will follow the outfit directions to the letter. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." And with that, Matt stood up and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Katherine in a shocked state. She was alone, wearing strange clothes, and was realizing what she had just offered and agreed to do.

She was dreading going to work Monday, but a part of her couldn't help but feel excited. She felt embarrassed, left to stare at herself in the mirror wearing the revealing outfit. She hurried to remove it and shove the clothes in the back of her closet. She hoped that hiding them, pretending they didn't exist, would mean this whole crazy scenario wasn't true, and she was still herself. Still in charge. Still Katherine.

12