All Comments on 'Breaking Miss Brooks'

by Rusty_Zipper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What is that it

Mean to tell me that was it did she end up pregnant or what . You build this story fantastic then you just waste the ending. Hope you make a part 2 on how each lad became a father of miss brooks kids this was a fantastic story but it really needs a proper ending. Just don’t get carried away like other writers have and end up either sharing her or end up with that many tattoos and piercings it makes her look like a stupid scarecrow. Maybe one or two tattoos showing who owns her fair enough. I just love reading how students make female school teachers pregnant.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply to "What is that it"

I always appreciate readers posting, so thank you for your response.

The story ended as it did because the intent was to stir up a reaction, so to an extent, I achieved a measure of success.

Miss Brooks is pulling a Tyron on you.

You just don't realize it.

She holding the meaty bits back (so to speak) to annoy you into submission.

At least that was my intent when I ended it that way. Plus, I was forty pages into the story and realized I could write a damn book before her tale had a conclusion. The thing is, I wasn't sure whether I'd press the right buttons and stirred up enough interest to continue her story. As she said, what happens after is an excursion of perversion. She's practically telling you her story didn't end that night. As I said, she withholding the juice to drive you insane for more.

It's the only reason it ended the way it did.

Rusty Zipper

Kinkycouple2017Kinkycouple2017about 4 years ago
Too long

Your writing style is terrific,but its too long and there is not enough non consenting for me . I like when they realize they are in too deep ,try to stop it and its too late. Also i like when female students join the action ,and pictures and videos create blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not the best, not the worst

though the sesquipedillian loquaciousness of the narrator added a bit of interest, the story itself was nothing to write home about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

First person narration does not work to convey everything you want to know about all the characters and their thoughts and surroundings. Also, it can get long-winded and repetitive and does not make it likely that these memories are accurate nor convey the reluctant, coercive part.

A rewrite would help. Thanks, good writing. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More god sakes more

I want to read about the proper bitch going into the cesspool of depravity and whoredom and abused to the nth degree. Also the women using her in nasty degrading hateful ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love it

thank you so much l love your stuff the way you wright.. l for the life of me can not understand the negative comments you get.. well done thank you for all your energy.. and bothering.. love it

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author's reply to "Love It"

Thank you for your comment.

Always appreciated.

Yes, I often have difficulty understanding the negativity also.

I've become accustomed to it over time.

All I can say is that I put a great amount of effort into it.

Like pleasuring a woman, I either hit the right spot or I'm scratching delicate parts with a fingernail.

It hasn't dissuaded me from writing. As soon as I published this one, I was inspired to write two new stories. I always have hope that at least one will be stimulating enough to have positive results.

Breaking Miss Brooks was an attempt to experiment with a different writing style, so perhaps I flubbed up and didn't write it as well as I thought. All I can say is that I tried to do my best. Personally, I got off on my own story, so the arousal parts aren't that bad from my perspective. I think most of the issues are related to how I ended it.

Anyway, it is what it is. I'll just try harder on the next two.

Rusty Zipper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hard to read!

This is very hard to follow and read. This is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

I jerked my average white dick while reading this raunchy story several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wonder what happened during the next week.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I’d love it just once if a white bitch to tell guys Tyron after they’ve been fucked to fuck off and not to come back there is enough white and brown big dick out there for size queens other then that great story

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

If you have had a BBC , then you are a BBC SLUT, and you crave that beautiful cock all the time❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

Young cock especially BBC knew s/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusty_Zipper@Rusty_Zipper
I'm an amateur author that writes smut. I have aspirations to one day acquire the skill to write a normal story that will be published (If I can get my twisted mind out of the gutter).